Red Dead Redemption 2 Sucks Review

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #51
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,241 | Props total: 632 632
 Dmv1989 said
I guess u not paying attention to the dialogue in between those moments that move the story forward. Rockstar was innovative in that way where they knew u ridin to a mission was a opportunity for them to use dialogue to move the story forward or reveal more about a character. That’s rockstar at its best rite there, the world building and immersion is always on point.

If u wanna get rite to the shooting theres always call of duty, and that’s no shot at call of duty I play call of duty but I think people just don’t understand what red dead is or how to take it in. Some of us we live to fast to take in or appreciate an old western rite now.
Well, that's quite the opposite, I'm sick of shooting too, I'm pretty sure hey can find some different ways to achieve missions rather than shooting the place up...
But yeah the riding is somehow usefull when it comes to dialogues, but not all of them have dialogues tho.
I know that the riding is how you get encounters aswell, but really that's too much for me.
Let us skip at least 1 out of 10 riding to/riding back ffs

2 weeks ago '13        #52
Dmv1989 139 heat pts139
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 18463 18463
 strahan2004 said
Well, that's quite the opposite, I'm sick of shooting too, I'm pretty sure hey can find some different ways to achieve missions rather than shooting the place up...
But yeah the riding is somehow usefull when it comes to dialogues, but not all of them have dialogues tho.
I know that the riding is how you get encounters aswell, but really that's too much for me.
Let us skip at least 1 out of 10 riding to/riding back ffs
They’ll probably add cars in the next one to appeal to that gta crowd, even if u unlock em late in the game or something they’ll be there I got a feelin.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  61
Super slimey 2 just leaked!!
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  40
Jul 17 - A Brutal Heat Wave Is Descending on the U.S.—and Blackouts May Ensue
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  33
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  25
Video inside TBT When Cesar Millan Got Caught Off Guard
88 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy