😲BMF Connection to the C.I.A.🔥😩🔥

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+20  1652
611 comments @sports
most viewed right now
204 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '13        #101
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3222 3 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 Amadu said
You're a tough little rascal. Break it down for me how would you eat my lunch exactly? Please let me know.
You admire me. You have to do that from a distance. Enjoy your life.

1 week ago '15        #102
Amadu 
space
space
space
Props total: 3185 3 K  Slaps total: 1140 1 K
 jjwms33 said
You admire me. You have to do that from a distance. Enjoy your life.
That was lame. I dont admire u, I dont even like u. U making all these statements, how would you eat my food? I'm really curious seriously

1 week ago '15        #103
JimmyDa3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29243 29 K  Slaps total: 3355 3 K
 jjwms33;51732525[B said
]Pretty much what the guy is saying is meech them was being investigated for years without being arrested. [/B]He goes of into some other sht too but pretty much just what your OG told u. I remeber seeing these cats in NO during essence fest or bayou classic in 04 or 05. Cant remember. It was over a hundred of them with black bmf shirts. They had Bentley coupes and phantoms with beat and sh*t in them. We were like damn, either they professional athletes or they moving. It was too many of em that we didnt know so they had to be movers. How can we pick up on that by a glance and the feds not? How can one of their rivals get arrested and not mention them. How can the stay in them mansions without proof of income. IRS looks for this kind of stuff to catch movers and money launderer. Your OG right and knows how to think for himself after observing with his own eyes.
Not to say it means nothing, but if he's making his a*sumption that they biting the cheese based off this alone, it doesn't hold no weight, feds do this with everybody who is seeing doctor salary and above type money in the streets, Some mexican n*ggas that was plugging my hood got hit on the same sh*t,it's how they get a full scope of your operation, who you deal with, how you get the drugs in the city and distribute and then when they get all they need they handing out football numbers like jehova witness pamphlets

1 week ago '13        #104
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3222 3 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 The South said
Not facts. We was moving bails of hay from Mexico and airpack from Cali. Nobody knew us. But was wasnít advertising.
You bought if from somebody and sold it to somebody didnt you. Somebody knew you then. Ignorance. You did it by yourself? No someone knew you bruh. You nor anybody is built for that game

1 week ago '04        #105
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 21665 21 K  Slaps total: 2786 2 K
 Mr Scaramucci said
n*gga talking about some "relax with the eThuggin".
n*gga this is grown man talk, watch ya mouth.
All that other sh*t i'm not trying to hear.
I'm tired of mutahfu*kas always being so in aw with criminal behavior.
fu*k all that sh*t. We did it when we were younger, we have opportunities available for us now, i'm tired of hearing all this thug a*s sh*t.
That's the end of this conversation.
n*gga want to talk about "even this and that gave them props" as if just because they are doing it, it makes it right for us to do it.
These n*ggas DESTROYED PEOPLES LIVES, DESTROYED OUT COMMUNITIES.
I'm not trying to here a fu*k sh*t about a BMF.
Anyone who has a problem with it can suck a d*ck, real talk.
I work my a*s off and I have great character, i'm trying to set GREAT examples. I'm not letting no fu*k n*gga drug dealers take shine away from great people.

Have a good evening
Says the guy who's handle name is after a piece of sh*t former member of the Trump Administration

1 week ago '17        #106
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
space
space
Props total: 77900 77 K  Slaps total: 17490 17 K
 qutaboi225 said
Says the guy who's handle name is after a piece of sh*t former member of the Trump Administration
Always deflecting the conversation.
Change your username to IM A fu*k n*gga

Peace

1 week ago '15        #107
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14874 14 K  Slaps total: 4248 4 K
 Commission said
Not even bruh

I just be around all that sh*t when Iím out and about

Ima lowkey n*gga I just know whatís going on then again what I see/know ainít for everybody
Yet here you are on Boxden, screen shotting another manís IG and telling his business to let us know youíre in the know.

See how you sound bro?

Carry on though

1 week ago '17        #108
ninesix703 
space
space
space
Props total: 1005 1 K  Slaps total: 151 151
 FukHowYouFeel said
You donít see itís rigged in the houseís favor?

Name someone who actually got away with hundreds of millions and kept their identity intact.

Whether itís smaller kingpins like Meech/BMF or the biggest of all time (El Chapo, Ochoa's, Pablo, etc.) nobody ever wins but somehow the sh*t keeps coming...

How you think that happens? Who do you think gives THEM orders? Who do you think allows all this dope in? Why is it you think metric tons of drugs keep coming like clockwork but nobody can get a single dirty bomb in?

Oh, whoís being naive, Kay?

Iíll put it this way...PACís donít just exist for the benefit of corporations.

People who never got caught:
Frank Matthew's

Amado Carillo Fuentes died getting plastic surgery

1 week ago '14        #109
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 23933 23 K  Slaps total: 5270 5 K
 ninesix703 said
People who never got caught:
Frank Matthew's

Amado Carillo Fuentes died getting plastic surgery
I said got away with their identity intact.

Matthews was most like k*lled and disposed of and the other dude died on the run.

I'm talking about parlaying that wealth into actual power and legacy.

Think more in terms of Joseph Kennedy & not a drug dealer who died on the run or in prison.

It literally doesn't happen.

1 week ago '13        #110
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 62132 62 K  Slaps total: 10785 10 K
 jharlem0500 said
Yet here you are on Boxden, screen shotting another manís IG and telling his business to let us know youíre in the know.

See how you sound bro?

Carry on though
sh*t is well known

You ainít outside to know whatís going on. You get your info online. House n*gga

1 week ago '04        #111
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 21665 21 K  Slaps total: 2786 2 K
 Mr Scaramucci said
Always deflecting the conversation.
Change your username to IM A fu*k n*gga

Peace
It wasn't changing the conversation dumb a*s. You're literally accusing me of glorifying a sh*tty crook all while naming yourself, essentially glorifying, a sh*tTY crook. Irony much?

1 week ago '17        #112
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
space
space
Props total: 77900 77 K  Slaps total: 17490 17 K
 qutaboi225 said
It wasn't changing the conversation dumb a*s. You're literally accusing me of glorifying a sh*tty crook all while naming yourself, essentially glorifying, a sh*tTY crook. Irony much?
Youíre trash, and you do not add value to this site, please stop messaging me

1 week ago '17        #113
ninesix703 
space
space
space
Props total: 1005 1 K  Slaps total: 151 151
 FukHowYouFeel said
I said got away with their identity intact.

Matthews was most like k*lled and disposed of and the other dude died on the run.

I'm talking about parlaying that wealth into actual power and legacy.

Think more in terms of Joseph Kennedy & not a drug dealer who died on the run or in prison.

It literally doesn't happen.

No one who successfully laundered hundreds of millions of dollars is gonna disclose that to the public after the fact.

Joe Kennedy didnt gloat about his prohibition activities once his son became president.

John Deloreans indictment let us know his car company was using coke for operating income. Had he not got caught, we would see it as a regular car company.

HSBC got caught laundering cartel money, before that they had the perception of a regular bank.

There are plenty of successful drug fronts or people that have "parlayed" into a legacy. We dont know until indictments start popping up.

I still think Frank Matthew's meets your criteria. The lack of evidence regarding his death doesnt entail its certainty.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #114
BigRed912 
space
space
Props total: 3457 3 K  Slaps total: 599 599
 dmboat990 said
Frank Matthews was one of them CIA house n*ggas too, ain't no way that n*gga got that big without him being "allowed" to move how he was moving. They let him flood the black community with that heroin to fu*k us up for years. He was their guy and when they didn't need him no more they blew his fu*king noodles. They tell you that sh*t about how he got away this and that trust me they been k*lled him.
Care to elaborate? I was always under the impression he got away.

1 week ago '15        #115
S U P R E M E 
space
space
Props total: 3802 3 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 blazinodadon said
Half you n*ggas talking about "only way to make a bag that big you got to be working with the police" you never knew a n*gga with a real plug. There are plenty of n*ggas getting M's off the street you don't know these n*ggas cause they out the way. Just think there's 50 states hundred of cities every city has a kingpin (or a n*gga getting a bag) if you wanna believe it or not it's true, maybe not Big Meech numbers but with the way Meth and Heroin are running wild now a days running up a real bag is easy if you bout ya sh*t and stay off the internet you can still eat. But now a days it's a n*gga telling on you that's why I tell the youngins get a job
Free My Brother Penthouse P!!!!! If You Know You Know!!!! Real ��
salute to you.

1 week ago '04        #116
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6763 6 K  Slaps total: 550 550
 GrindPOWER$ said
let me put it this way

them peoples know who slangin and they will let a small fish go to get a shark

that's why i said if you get off in that game couple 100k and i'm out

meech and them got too big to handle so the peoples had to run down.
Hell yea...

Greed gets these dudes every time...

Get you enough to start something legit, and bounce, leave town and start fresh...
+1   

4 days ago '14        #117
Kwaziii 
space
space
Props total: 5250 5 K  Slaps total: 408 408
 Amadu said
U think ima read all that u crazy
U said the CIA is moving drugs which is false
Only certain agents was doing it so the CIA is not doing it tinfoil boy, that was my point
Enjoy writing novels
Shill

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-19online now  33
Image(s) inside #HotGirlsForBernie is TRENDING on Twatter; EPIC BACKFIRE ensues.
53 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  31
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
303 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  25
Open Marriage fu-kery!
67 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Video inside Jan 25 - Damn, So Bezos Got Finessed By His Side Piece