ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+26  56
43 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+26  34
38 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 days ago '11        #51
greedy87 
Props total: 12454 12 K  Slaps total: 3912 3 K
 Proffesor X said
Oh i'm not black now?

So lets see you hate black successful men, you despise black women, yet you sit here and try to defend a man who is on tape molesting young girls because your blackness requires you too? You a fu*king clown.

At what point does a young black child's right to protection be outranked by a 50+ millionaire who can have any WOMAN in the world he wants. Only too goofy a*s n*ggas who have a fu*ked up moral compass
Iím reading his post, like this is the wrong hill to die on. Smh
+1   

6 days ago '18        #52
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55604 55 K  Slaps total: 13382 13 K
 greedy87 said
Iím reading his post, like this is the wrong hill to die on. Smh
Exactly like each post gets more and more weird and cringeworthy
+1   

6 days ago '21        #53
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6399 6 K  Slaps total: 1463 1 K
Try a understand what he did

Didn’t he to to trial before ?

6 days ago '18        #54
InfamousJ 
Props total: 6297 6 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 NahLij said
They aren't stepping down because they know he's guilty. They are stepping down because they don't have federal trial experience and don't feel they can defend him properly.

"Ultimately, as trial lawyers and in the interests of the client, we werenít comfortable professionally with allowing lawyers who have never tried federal criminal cases to have significant trial responsibilities,"

Now is he guilty? I think so, so there's no sympathy. But all that should be taken as the reason is the reason given. a*sumptions are just dumb.
Well they knew they didn't have trial experience when they signed on so that excuse is kinda weak
+1   

6 days ago '18        #55
 Jonny2soxs said
Try a understand what he did

Didnít he to to trial before ?
Yeah basically, with all the steam that came from the Metoo Kellz, Cosby became the scapegoats

Cosby actually got railroaded cause all his sh*t was hearesay

Where as Kellz is also a heresay but its different becuase they have recorded evidence of him sleeping with a 14 year old.

Before on his first trial he didn't really beat the charges more so the girl aged out after so many years of requesting delays and she recanted her statement

6 days ago '17        #56
Skratch 
Props total: 9001 9 K  Slaps total: 3716 3 K
Its still free R Kelly
along with Bill Cosby

6 days ago '21        #57
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6399 6 K  Slaps total: 1463 1 K
 Proffesor X said
Yeah basically, with all the steam that came from the Metoo Kellz, Cosby became the scapegoats

Cosby actually got railroaded cause all his sh*t was hearesay

Where as Kellz is also a heresay but its different becuase they have recorded evidence of him sleeping with a 14 year old.

Before on his first trial he didn't really beat the charges more so the girl aged out after so many years of requesting delays and she recanted her statement
Damn I see the situation now

6 days ago '07        #58
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30376 30 K  Slaps total: 14573 14 K
 justinjones said
I havenít seen you one time not co-sign some sh*t like that so how am I sounding emotional?

Itís not even rkelly I seen you do it with somebody else too.
Nah u haven't but I'm not cosigning pedophilia.

First off this is ephebophilia. See I don't deal with it the same way everyone else does.

Let's put it like this, a girl was molested and in turn when she was older she molested someone what do we do with that woman?
+1   

6 days ago '07        #59
 Proffesor X said
Oh i'm not black now?

So lets see you hate black successful men, you despise black women, yet you sit here and try to defend a man who is on tape molesting young girls because your blackness requires you too? You a fu*king clown.

At what point does a young black child's right to protection be outranked by a 50+ millionaire who can have any WOMAN in the world he wants. Only too goofy a*s n*ggas who have a fu*ked up moral compass
Where was his right to be protected? Where are the parent who gave their children to a known s*xual deviant? Aaliyah moms fu*ked him too, Sparkle was fu*kin him too. These people use these children's to collect a check and that's vile because they are in their right mind. By all accounts RKelly was mentally challenged and emotionally traumatized, i dont have to protect him but i support railroading a man who beat the case and hasn't participated in that stuff in over 20 years after he sat the first time.
+1   

6 days ago '13        #60
i e o killatofu 
Props total: 11536 11 K  Slaps total: 1608 1 K
OP a wierdo

6 days ago '18        #61
 Cambury said
Where was his right to be protected? Where are the parent who gave their children to a known s*xual deviant? Aaliyah moms fu*ked him too, Sparkle was fu*kin him too. These people use these children's to collect a check and that's vile because they are in their right mind. By all accounts RKelly was mentally challenged and emotionally traumatized, i dont have to protect him but i support railroading a man who beat the case and hasn't participated in that stuff in over 20 years after he sat the first time.
Mentally challenged and traumatized?

In 2008, Jerhonda Johnson was a 15-year-old sophomore from Chicago’s south suburbs who cut high school every day to attend R. Kelly’s trial on 14 counts of making child pr0nography. The R&B superstar had no bigger fan, and Johnson was quoted in national media stories defending her musical idol.

Now a 24-year-old mother of three with the married name Jerhonda Pace, she tells BuzzFeed News that after the trial, when she was 16, she became one of many women traumatized by a s*xual relationship with Kelly. Her detailed and well-documented story of accepting cash settlements from the star in return for signing nondisclosure agreements, which has not been previously reported, illustrates how Kelly has been able to silence young women he has allegedly wronged.

I'm bout to start calling you Chester the Molestor breh.....

6 days ago '17        #62
Almighty HA 
Props total: 20284 20 K  Slaps total: 957 957
R Kelly is a weirdo and deserves jail but everybody also deserves a fair trial.

With that said, hurry this sh*t up and find his a*s guilty.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #63
Made In Italy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
Props total: 9183 9 K  Slaps total: 3454 3 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

But what if heís found not innocent? U gotta treat him as suchÖ..
Awww hell nah. I seent da video.
I dont care what the Judge say dat mofo guilty.
U think i respect George Zimmerman [da dude dat k*lled Trayvon Martin] just cuz da judge said he 'innocent'? Helll nahhh.

Kellz lookin at 25 to life. Best case scenario he gets 15.
They gon make a example outta him but lets get this popcorn
ready and enjoy da show n see what happens.

6 days ago '13        #64
Mr K  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26395 26 K  Slaps total: 4695 4 K
 Walmart said
It's crazy that everyone knew R. Kelly messed around with underage girls and even filmed himself having s*x with a minor that was eventually released to the public, and still avoided being found guilty b/c he paid the girl and her family off.

All of a sudden the Me Too movement gains power, "Surviving R. Kelly" gets released, there's a fed investigation on R. Kelly, and the feds mysteriously found even more tapes of R Kelly with underage women after all of these years.

R. Kelly is getting what he deserves, but I find it funny that the feds, all of a sudden, "care" about the black underage girls being r*ped, and decided to step in after all of these years, suspiciously after Me Too and "Surviving R. Kelly".

I know you can say Me Too shed more light to the situation, which caused the feds to look into the case, but I think it's deeper than that.

I also think Harvey Weinstein and Jeff Epstein were fall guys the feds finally arrested just to make it appear that they give a damn about breaking up these s*x trafficking rings.

Lock up a few when we know there's plenty more multi-millionaire rapists behind these scenes still to this day.
Well said family

Is definitely more to it that they randomly found more evidence that all these years like you said. I feel like he did something to someone and the system has now chosen to reject him and make him the face of it now. Then again maybe its not that deep, the system will and has always used and abuse especially when you black. If they cared it should be family members, friends, as well as some of these alleged victims going to jail because they were getting paid for years. They're letting these big-time abusers off the hook
+1   

6 days ago '13        #65
 InfamousJ said
R Kelly is a "real" pedo too bruh
Not saying that he wasn't into underaged children. But pedophiles don't move like that, dude was paying everybody financially for years. Moved some of these hoes in for years. Its like the moment his money got low and these accusations from European pedophiles came up these allegations came up and then the whole system came down on him. They magically found so much evidence that they didn't find before, even going against the law by trying to do double jeopardy

6 days ago '07        #66
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23030 23 K  Slaps total: 5992 5 K
 Proffesor X said
Also the same ones who believe that a majority of homos*xual men are pedophiles or were touched at some point. Just to be rationalizing pedophilia to defend an undisputed pedophile
Most gay men were touched or abused as children. Every single gay man Iíve ever had a conversation with has told me pretty much the same story. Really opened my eyes to why they are the way they are and gained my respect. Most never stood a chance in life being anything else. Most strippers are the same way as well.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #67
 Proffesor X said
Oh i'm not black now?

So lets see you hate black successful men, you despise black women, yet you sit here and try to defend a man who is on tape molesting young girls because your blackness requires you too?
Nahhh...not just ANY blackness...his PRO-blackness.
He told you before but u dont get it cuz . . .

+2   

6 days ago '18        #68
 strongthetruth said
Most gay men were touched or abused as children. Every single gay man Iíve ever had a conversation with has told me pretty much the same story. Really opened my eyes to why they are the way they are and gained my respect. Most never stood a chance in life being anything else. Most strippers are the same way as well.
I don't know about all that breh, the research conducted does not lead to this being the cause for the majority of gay men. While there are studies that conclude at least half of the gay men tested reported s*xual a*sault, there are also report that a larger majority of gay men do not attest to molestation. The same can be said for gay women, even though their numbers for actual molestation are much lower.

6 days ago '18        #69
 Walmart said
It's crazy that everyone knew R. Kelly messed around with underage girls and even filmed himself having s*x with a minor that was eventually released to the public, and still avoided being found guilty b/c he paid the girl and her family off.

All of a sudden the Me Too movement gains power, "Surviving R. Kelly" gets released, there's a fed investigation on R. Kelly, and the feds mysteriously found even more tapes of R Kelly with underage women after all of these years.

R. Kelly is getting what he deserves, but I find it funny that the feds, all of a sudden, "care" about the black underage girls being r*ped, and decided to step in after all of these years, suspiciously after Me Too and "Surviving R. Kelly".

I know you can say Me Too shed more light to the situation, which caused the feds to look into the case, but I think it's deeper than that.

I also think Harvey Weinstein and Jeff Epstein were fall guys the feds finally arrested just to make it appear that they give a damn about breaking up these s*x trafficking rings.

Lock up a few when we know there's plenty more multi-millionaire rapists behind these scenes still to this day.

Ya'll 2 might* be onto to something.
Ya'll got me sittin here thinking now like 'werd kellz aint such a bad guy atleast he paid for the pu**y'. Imma put this blunt down now cuz i dont know who higher.
Ahaha

6 days ago '13        #70
 Proffesor X said
I don't know about all that breh, the research conducted does not lead to this being the cause for the majority of gay men. While there are studies that conclude at least half of the gay men tested reported s*xual a*sault, there are also report that a larger majority of gay men do not attest to molestation. The same can be said for gay women, even though their numbers for actual molestation are much lower.
What made you turn gay? You wasnt touched? Most gay and bis*xual people i met in my life have some type of molestation story. Numbers dont lie the majority have s*xual molestation trauma
+1   

6 days ago '18        #71
 InfamousJ said
Well they knew they didn't have trial experience when they signed on so that excuse is kinda weak

+1   

6 days ago '07        #72
 Proffesor X said
Mentally challenged and traumatized?

In 2008, Jerhonda Johnson was a 15-year-old sophomore from Chicagoís south suburbs who cut high school every day to attend R. Kellyís trial on 14 counts of making child pr0nography. The R&B superstar had no bigger fan, and Johnson was quoted in national media stories defending her musical idol.

Now a 24-year-old mother of three with the married name Jerhonda Pace, she tells BuzzFeed News that after the trial, when she was 16, she became one of many women traumatized by a s*xual relationship with Kelly. Her detailed and well-documented story of accepting cash settlements from the star in return for signing nondisclosure agreements, which has not been previously reported, illustrates how Kelly has been able to silence young women he has allegedly wronged.

I'm bout to start calling you Chester the Molestor breh.....
24 year old and mother of 3? Isn't this the one Avenatti found?

Man she lookin for money cut da sh*t.

Also stop bringing the case up he was acquitted. The jurors said the lil girl from other photos wasn't the same.

6 days ago '18        #73
 i e o k*llatofu said
OP a wierdo
- said the 13 year old weirdo with a silver surfer hologram avatar.

Typical troll response.
jus cuz i posted a Rkelly update i gotta be a 'wierdo' huh ?
I musta fu*ked ur girl or sumthin. Stay out my threads then pu**y.
Go collect some more marvel cards or pickachus or whatever the fu*k it is u do.

6 days ago '07        #74
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23030 23 K  Slaps total: 5992 5 K
 Proffesor X said
When the last time you seen researchers go to the hood? Other than for that census bs? All that studies and research sh*t be made up most of the time. They question people and areas they feel safe in. And the average person gone lie to a complete stranger asking personal questions anyway. Iím speaking from personal one on one conversations.
+1   

6 days ago '04        #75
Littles0012 
Props total: 1290 1 K  Slaps total: 243 243
 Made In Italy said
Question:

Do you think all these school teachers who having s*x with their underaged students should go to jail or nah ?

I get what u sayin about the s*x was 'consensual' [not forced] but you dont think there needs to be laws to protect kids whose brains arent fully developed yet ?

How many of those kids would regret the s*x later in life when they old enough to understand they got g'd by a older smarter person ? lol
I've never heard of any man who regretted the consensual s*x he had with a grown woman as a high schooler. A person's brain isn't fully developed until they reach their early twenties which is well beyond the age of consent. Teens aren't small kids who don't know what s*x acts are; they don't have to be cajoled nor talked into anything. IMO, the age of consent should be fourteen as it is many places around the world. There are far worse things that could happen to a person.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers ó The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
77 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+40online now  8
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-39online now  4
Image(s) inside The Real Mt. Rushmore of Atlanta Hip-Hop