R. Kelly's Lawyers QUIT + say "it's impossible" to "properly represent him"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+28  40
47 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 days ago '20        #26
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 5569 5 K  Slaps total: 360 360
Question. Does R. Kelly ever spend a day outside them walls again?

6 days ago '04        #27
justinjones 
Props total: 39308 39 K  Slaps total: 2005 2 K
 Proffesor X said

Yes the law is trying to screw him

Shut up breh. You got all this angst against all these successful entrepreneurs and rappers who are doing things the right way, but you in here caping for fu*king R.Kelly, who was screwed by himself, that being his arrogance and stupidity long before anybody else got a hold of him

Wonder if you would feel the same if some unknown 40+ year old cat was sleeping with your 14 year old family member. Bet 100 you wouldn't be talking about this fair system nonsense.

he co-signs fu*king teenagers all the time on here

6 days ago '07        #28
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30377 30 K  Slaps total: 14573 14 K
 Proffesor X said
What are the allegations?

Prosecutors in Cook County announced the aggravated criminal s*xual abuse charges, involving four victims, on Friday.
R Kelly at New York Fashion Week 2016image copyrightGetty Images
image captionThe singer is known for songs such as Ignition and I Believe I Can Fly

They say they took place between 1998 and 2010. Documents say at least three of the victims were aged between 13 and 16 at the time of their reported a*saults.

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx said he could face a maximum of seven years in prison for each count.

A no-bail arrest warrant has been issued for Kelly.

Mr Greenberg, his lawyer, told AP that he had offered to sit down with prosecutors before the filing to describe "why these charges are baseless" but said they refused.

How did the charges come about?

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx had urged women to come forward after the documentary series aired.

History of allegations against R Kelly
R Kelly's daughter: He's a monster

Lawyer Michael Avenatti has said he is representing six people, including two alleged victims, making allegations against Kelly. At least one of the victims is included in Friday's indictment, he said.
R Kelly arriving in court in 2008image copyrightGetty Images
image captionKelly was previously acquitted of child pr0nography charges in 2008

Mr Avenatti came forward last week to say he had uncovered and handed over previously unreleased footage showing Kelly engaging in s*x with an underage girl to prosecutors.

The lawyer says the 40-minute tape, believed to be shot in 1999, shows him having s*xual intercourse and engaging in other s*xual and lewd acts with a 14-year-old. He has alleged both Kelly and the girl "repeatedly" reference her age as being 14 in the video.

Kelly was previously acquitted over another video tape of a similar nature in 2008.
----------------------------------------------
Read that sh*t and be quiet breh. There is no excuse for this. And the woman in that pic is of age(at least I believe she was) , the fact you at least believed it to be a minor shows me you have enough sense to know right from wrong, but you're still in here trying to grey out areas.
Man what you posted is old Avenatti is in jail for..... Guess what! Blackmail.

We not gonna retroactively put n*ggas in jail for being adults with 14 yr Olds because alot of men including our grandfather's would be. Queen Elizabeth was 13 when she married Philip that is not a stain on the royal family at all.

Look at the damn charges and look at the charges from years ago. He already beat the case and there is nothing new to the story besides then trying to create some type of s*x trafficking organization. The man is only guilty of being childish and the public didn't know a genius like him could be a functioning illiterate.

But guess what the parents of the young women knew who he was and what they could get, this has been happening since the beginning of time.

6 days ago '21        #29
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6399 6 K  Slaps total: 1463 1 K
 Cambury said
Hes not on trial for that jackass.

And by ya definition aren't you spreading child pr0n right now?
That pic is off a girl of regular age

6 days ago '07        #30
 justinjones said
he co-signs fu*king teenagers all the time on here
Man wtf u talkin bout, u sound emotional. I will never support a Blackman getting railroaded by the justice system where we don't get equal protections anyway.

Truth is I'm pro black REAL PRO BLACK. My real belief is besides a serial k*ller and a few other situations I don't believe any black person should be in jail. We are in captivity and the system isn't designed to Rehabilitate we should have access to therapy before these problems even exist. Our own people setup to mentally and emotionally help us get past post poverty stress disorder.

But yall fake woke n*ggas aint ready for that.

6 days ago '18        #31
Made In Italy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
Props total: 9183 9 K  Slaps total: 3454 3 K
 Marrero said
They made him beat RKelly up. He didnít wanna do it. I donít know if you caught that part.
Who ?

other latin kings/inmates ? or C.Os ?

I just seen a small snippet under 'related articles' but it aint have too much details.

You do agree with me that most inmates would be willing to put in work on Kellz just for the clout tho . . . right ? lol

6 days ago '04        #32
Littles0012 
Props total: 1290 1 K  Slaps total: 243 243
We all know R. Kelly is guilty, but, damn, does he really deserve to have his life ruined over giving horny teenage girls orgasms? How many of us would have turned down a nud* lap-dance by an attractive grown woman when we were in high school? Most of what he's been charged with isn't even illegal most places, as the age of consent is eighteen next to nowhere.

6 days ago '18        #33
 NahLij said
They aren't stepping down because they know he's guilty. They are stepping down because they don't have federal trial experience and don't feel they can defend him properly.

"Ultimately, as trial lawyers and in the interests of the client, we weren’t comfortable professionally with allowing lawyers who have never tried federal criminal cases to have significant trial responsibilities,"

Now is he guilty? I think so, so there's no sympathy. But all that should be taken as the reason is the reason given. a*sumptions are just dumb.
I call bullsh*t.

Any lawyer in their right mind knows there gonna lose the case.
In addition it's a high profile case.
A loss like that could mess up their career potential because they always gonna be known as 'the guys that defended R.Kelly . . . and lost*'.
Lawyers have win/loss ratios as well. Clients look at that when looking for a 'good lawyer'.

Did you see the movie 'My Cousin Vinny' ? lol any joe blow would defend R.Kelly [keyword: If they knew he was innocents].

They got no chance and know it. That's just their weak technical excuse cuz they cant flat out say WE WANT NO PARTS OF THIS. ahah

6 days ago '18        #34
 greedy87 said
Imagine tryna defend R Kelly. These be the same dudes on here screaming in every thread, how women are lying about being r*ped/ s*xually a*saulted smh.
R.Kelly lawyers be like. . .
" Your honor my client was just urinating on the face of a pre-teen because he has a weak bladder not because he is a s*xual deviant. He is sincerely loved in the music community"
+2   

6 days ago '16        #35
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 76983 76 K  Slaps total: 8226 8 K
I figured his lawyers was quittin cause he broke. Why the fu*k would a defense lawyer care about their client going to jail? They could get him the least amount of time or work the appeals process. Either way r kelly been locked up for a long a*s time.
+2   

6 days ago '11        #36
greedy87 
Props total: 12454 12 K  Slaps total: 3912 3 K
 Cambury said
Man wtf u talkin bout, u sound emotional. I will never support a Blackman getting railroaded by the justice system where we don't get equal protections anyway.

Truth is I'm pro black REAL PRO BLACK. My real belief is besides a serial k*ller and a few other situations I don't believe any black person should be in jail. We are in captivity and the system isn't designed to Rehabilitate we should have access to therapy before these problems even exist. Our own people setup to mentally and emotionally help us get past post poverty stress disorder.

Some of the dumbest sh*t I have ever read. Smh

6 days ago '11        #37
greedy87 
Props total: 12454 12 K  Slaps total: 3912 3 K
 Made In Italy said
R.Kelly lawyers be like. . .
" Your honor my client was just urinating on the face of a pre-teen because he has a weak bladder not because he is a s*xual deviant. He is sincerely loved in the music community"
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '17        #38
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 71366 71 K  Slaps total: 18950 18 K
OP what do u mean donít scream free him all because of what his lawyers decided to do? Whatís the connection?

6 days ago '18        #39
 Littles0012 said
We all know R. Kelly is guilty, but, damn, does he really deserve to have his life ruined over giving horny teenage girls orgasms? How many of us would have turned down a nud* lap-dance by an attractive grown woman when we were in high school? Most of what he's been charged with isn't even illegal most places, as the age of consent is eighteen next to nowhere.
Question:

Do you think all these school teachers who having s*x with their underaged students should go to jail or nah ?

I get what u sayin about the s*x was 'consensual' [not forced] but you dont think there needs to be laws to protect kids whose brains arent fully developed yet ?

How many of those kids would regret the s*x later in life when they old enough to understand they got g'd by a older smarter person ? lol
+2   

6 days ago '20        #40
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 18446 18 K  Slaps total: 2777 2 K
Looks like Kellz used all of his Get Of Jail Free cards.

issa done deal.

6 days ago '18        #41
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55604 55 K  Slaps total: 13382 13 K
 Cambury said
Man what you posted is old Avenatti is in jail for..... Guess what! Blackmail.

We not gonna retroactively put n*ggas in jail for being adults with 14 yr Olds because alot of men including our grandfather's would be. Queen Elizabeth was 13 when she married Philip that is not a stain on the royal family at all.

Look at the damn charges and look at the charges from years ago. He already beat the case and there is nothing new to the story besides then trying to create some type of s*x trafficking organization. The man is only guilty of being childish and the public didn't know a genius like him could be a functioning illiterate.

But guess what the parents of the young women knew who he was and what they could get, this has been happening since the beginning of time.
Breh you need to be slapped the fu*k to sleep right now.............

+5   

6 days ago '18        #42
 PackerTrelli3 said
OP what do u mean donít scream free him all because of what his lawyers decided to do? Whatís the connection?
idgaf about his lawyers. no connection.

Im just tired of that goofy Boxden logic of 'So what if he's a weirdo perv , he makes good music imma still bump his songs' SMH issa few dudes in the comments right now talkin bout where can i get some freeRkelly merch ?

6 days ago '07        #43
 Proffesor X said
Breh you need to be slapped the fu*k to sleep right now.............

Address why Europeans can be proud of their heritage and the fact that most countries in the world looks pubescent girls as women....

Times have changed and we know more now but to criminalize past behavior during a transition in knowledge is silly.

I grew up in da hood unlike yall n*ggas we all have seen it going on and didn't think anything of it.

6 days ago '18        #44
 Cambury said
Address why Europeans can be proud of their heritage and the fact that most countries in the world looks pubescent girls as women....

Times have changed and we know more now but to criminalize past behavior during a transition in knowledge is silly.

I grew up in da hood unlike yall n*ggas we all have seen it going on and didn't think anything of it.

Answer this breh cause a 30 year old grown man fu*k on your 13-16 year old daughter. Knowing how feeble and undeveloped her mind is at that age.

You sounding like a pedo breh, like you condone these actions because its accepted so it fair game. WHICH IS WRONG>>>>>>>>
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '17        #45
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 71366 71 K  Slaps total: 18950 18 K
 Made In Italy said
idgaf about his lawyers. no connection.

Im just tired of that goofy Boxden logic of 'So what if he's a weirdo perv , he makes good music imma still bump his songs' SMH issa few dudes in the comments right now talkin bout where can i get some freeRkelly merch ?
I thought u were saying that if his lawyers gave up on him, then that means heís guilty

But what if heís found not innocent? U gotta treat him as suchÖ..

6 days ago '04        #46
justinjones 
Props total: 39308 39 K  Slaps total: 2005 2 K
 Cambury said

I havenít seen you one time not co-sign some sh*t like that so how am I sounding emotional?

Itís not even rkelly I seen you do it with somebody else too.

6 days ago '07        #47
 Proffesor X said
Answer this breh cause a 30 year old grown man fu*k on your 13-16 year old daughter. Knowing how feeble and undeveloped her mind is at that age.

You sounding like a pedo breh, like you condone these actions because its accepted so it fair game. WHICH IS WRONG>>>>>>>>
n*gga RKelly was a genius but a grown a*s child who himself was the victim of molestation.

You haven't answered a single question and you aren't black so we can end this convo now.

6 days ago '18        #48
 Cambury said
n*gga RKelly was a genius but a grown a*s child who himself was the victim of molestation.

You haven't answered a single question and you aren't black so we can end this convo now.
Oh i'm not black now?

So lets see you hate black successful men, you despise black women, yet you sit here and try to defend a man who is on tape molesting young girls because your blackness requires you too? You a fu*king clown.

At what point does a young black child's right to protection be outranked by a 50+ millionaire who can have any WOMAN in the world he wants. Only too goofy a*s n*ggas who have a fu*ked up moral compass
+2   

6 days ago '10        #49
Walmart 
Props total: 23926 23 K  Slaps total: 2566 2 K
 Mr K said
Dude in jail like they already found him guilty of all counts. Say what you want about him but he was definitely purposely targeted, even when he was released it didn't even matter. All while his white counterparts who are real pedophiles get to destroy more lives

By the way I don't know too many predators who pay their "victims" and their parents and the families for years like R.kelly did
It's crazy that everyone knew R. Kelly messed around with underage girls and even filmed himself having s*x with a minor that was eventually released to the public, and still avoided being found guilty b/c he paid the girl and her family off.

All of a sudden the Me Too movement gains power, "Surviving R. Kelly" gets released, there's a fed investigation on R. Kelly, and the feds mysteriously found even more tapes of R Kelly with underage women after all of these years.

R. Kelly is getting what he deserves, but I find it funny that the feds, all of a sudden, "care" about the black underage girls being r*ped, and decided to step in after all of these years, suspiciously after Me Too and "Surviving R. Kelly".

I know you can say Me Too shed more light to the situation, which caused the feds to look into the case, but I think it's deeper than that.

I also think Harvey Weinstein and Jeff Epstein were fall guys the feds finally arrested just to make it appear that they give a damn about breaking up these s*x trafficking rings.

Lock up a few when we know there's plenty more multi-millionaire rapists behind these scenes still to this day.
+3   

6 days ago '18        #50
InfamousJ 
Props total: 6297 6 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 Mr K said
Dude in jail like they already found him guilty of all counts. Say what you want about him but he was definitely purposely targeted, even when he was released it didn't even matter. All while his white counterparts who are real pedophiles get to destroy more lives

By the way I don't know too many predators who pay their "victims" and their parents and the families for years like R.kelly did
R Kelly is a "real" pedo too bruh
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers ó The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
77 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+41online now  9
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
Jun 12 - MICHIGAN MAN WINS $30K IN LOTTERY, BUYS $20K GOLD CHAIN, GETS ROBBED