Boosie: I See White Guys with Fine Black Girls, But Black Guys with White Miss Piggy

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x18   |  0 bx goons and 18 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '09        #1
18805 page views
282 comments

akverse47  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 19421 19 K  Slaps total: 565 565
Boosie: I See White Guys with Fine Black Girls, But Black Guys with White Miss Piggy

+78   

best
worst
282 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 100065 100 K  Slaps total: 18867 18 K
Boosie and Vlad off code
T.I. sub don't ask my how
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54389 54 K  Slaps total: 8562 8 K
 foshoVoodoo said
T.I. sub don't ask my how
I agree lol taking shots at Tiny like a mf
+15   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
freethrow 
Props total: 5892 5 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
Facts, sh*t like this needs to be addressed, n*ggas talking all that PAWG bullsh*t but with an average to ugly white hoe but if you go to the thotties section they quick to sh*t on a brownskin-darkskin fine chick. "Oh her personality is better, shes loving", n*gga foh
+127   

2 weeks ago '10        #5
Solid2 snake 
Props total: 14226 14 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
that's cause white guys date black girls for different reasons than black guys date white girls
+93   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 100065 100 K  Slaps total: 18867 18 K
some people have a BWW fetish
+29   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Pythagoras 
Props total: 36483 36 K  Slaps total: 7758 7 K
I see dudes of all types with ugly chics of all types. I see dudes of all types with cute chics of all types.

But of course a black dude can't just be with an ugly bi*ch. It gotta be a whole comment on race and reflect on Black dudes as a whole. Meanwhile white dudes get to be with ugly chics with no concern as to how it reflects on their entire race.

White supremacy in action.

p.s. the above dynamic is applicable to a whole bunch of things outside of ugly chics
+93   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54389 54 K  Slaps total: 8562 8 K
It be some white dudes with some ugly black girls 2
+61   

2 weeks ago '07        #9
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x94
Props total: 223689 223 K  Slaps total: 20294 20 K
 akverse47 said

+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40316 40 K  Slaps total: 7407 7 K
I was just having this convo earlier today with a co-worker, You see the ugliest/fattest white or hispanic bi*ches with n*ggas; Its like mfs settling just purely on skin color sh*ts wild to me.
+30   

2 weeks ago '19        #11
Bam Bam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7262 7 K  Slaps total: 2912 2 K
Delusional

The n*ggas that date fat white bi*ches be just as dusty as the fat white bi*ch. Time to k*ll off this 90s a*s stereotype.

The n*ggas that date fat white bi*ches will date a fat bi*ch of any race as long as the a*s fat. Anyway this stereotype comes from a different time period. America was slimer and white American men beauty standards were different until black American men changed them. A white woman like 2007 Kim Kardashian was considered fat back then. Prime Pam and Gina from Martin would be considered fat to white boys back then.

The n*ggas that date fat white bi*ches date fat black bi*ches at a higher rate? Why is this ignored?

White boys fu*k more fat white women than anybody. Why are they ignored?

Another thing, a lot of the black dudes that date fat, ugly, shapeless white women be n*ggas with low self esteemed that never got much play from black women and scared to or don't know how to talk to them. So they use that as an excuse to give up on black women altogether and chase what they perceive to be easy. n*ggas that can do that just built different. I can't drop my standards for a piece of pu**y.

Last edited by Bam Bam; 06-07-2021 at 03:27 PM..
+50   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 72135 72 K  Slaps total: 19153 19 K
“I ain’t got time for throwing curves like TI and L-O”

2 weeks ago '17        #13
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 72135 72 K  Slaps total: 19153 19 K
But could it be that u see s*xy black girls with ugly white guys??

Who perused who??
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 20234 20 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
99% of the fat white girls i see are with white dudes
+33   

2 weeks ago '20        #15
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11724 11 K  Slaps total: 6157 6 K
@ lost again
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #16
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40316 40 K  Slaps total: 7407 7 K
 Bam Bam said
Umm because that is what they're supposed to do, They're expected to stick to their own race; At the risk of being anecdotal, I'm in Vegas this sh*t is all too common to see BM with morbidly obese white women, You see it all the time and i'm willing to bet 9 times out of 10 they're either pimping them out or living off their disability check.
+14   

2 weeks ago '21        #17
King856 
Props total: 6274 6 K  Slaps total: 2574 2 K
 Bam Bam said
Delusional

The n*ggas that date fat white bi*ches be just as dusty as the fat white bi*ch. Time to k*ll off this 90s a*s stereotype.

The n*ggas that date fat white bi*ches will date a fat bi*ch of any race as long as the a*s fat. Anyway this stereotype comes from a different time period. America was slimer and white American men beauty standards were different until black American men changed them. A white woman like 2007 Kim Kardashian was considered fat back then. Prime Pam and Gina from Martin would be considered fat to white boys back then.

The n*ggas that date fat white bi*ches date fat black bi*ches at a higher rate? Why is this ignored?

Another thing, a lot of the black dudes that date fat, ugly, shapeless white women be n*ggas with low self esteemed that never got much play from black women and scared to or don't know how to talk to them. So they use that as an excuse to give up on black women altogether and chase what they perceive to be easy. n*ggas that can do that just built different. I can't drop my standards for a piece of pu**y.
Big mad
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 86075 86 K  Slaps total: 17004 17 K
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #19
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23459 23 K  Slaps total: 6072 6 K
Black dudes that date white either grew up in suburbia or from the hood and down on their luck needing help.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #20
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23459 23 K  Slaps total: 6072 6 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I was just having this convo earlier today with a co-worker, You see the ugliest/fattest white or hispanic bi*ches with n*ggas; Its like mfs settling just purely on skin color sh*ts wild to me.
Has more to do with that check than skin color.

2 weeks ago '18        #21
S-Class 
Props total: 77729 77 K  Slaps total: 7331 7 K
 Pythagoras said
I see dudes of all types with ugly chics of all types. I see dudes of all types with cute chics of all types.

But of course a black dude can't just be with an ugly bi*ch. It gotta be a whole comment on race and reflect on Black dudes as a whole. Meanwhile white dudes get to be with ugly chics with no concern as to how it reflects on their entire race.

p.s. the above dynamic is applicable to a whole bunch of things outside of ugly chics
Exactly

2 weeks ago '17        #22
92baby 
Props total: 71808 71 K  Slaps total: 9474 9 K
 Pythagoras said

n*ggaa shouldn’t be with ugly a*s white Women

People didn’t f*ght to end segregation for n*ggas to
Wife up ugly a*s white Women

Just my opinion
+13   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
92baby 
Props total: 71808 71 K  Slaps total: 9474 9 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Idk where you at

But n*ggas in Houston

Have bad bi*ches of all colors
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #24
greedy87 
Props total: 12624 12 K  Slaps total: 3945 3 K
This thread gone be good. n*ggas gone come in here defending their love for fat white women. Lmaoooooo
+29   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #25
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1285 1 K  Slaps total: 726 726
 Pythagoras said

^^^^
Black guy with a white wife

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+552online now  27
Announcer ready to risk it all after seeing chick in the stands
264 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now