+22  49
37 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
-45  38
31 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+22  29
30 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 days ago '19        #151
moonmandav 
Props total: 204 204  Slaps total: 6 6
 Ninjahood said
Super late bloomer.....but he's super dope now.

Most consistent of dipset for at least a decade straight.
Any projects you would recommend?

3 days ago '20        #152
Ninjahood 
Props total: 1313 1 K  Slaps total: 155 155
 moonmandav said
Any projects you would recommend?
Start current and work your way backwards to Members of Byrdgang.

El Capo is fire, fraud department with Harry Fraud is also great

His consistent grind started with diary of Rich Porter, vampire life we own da night, wasted talent, etc...

Without Jim Jones, dipset would've fell off tbh, he put em pn his back da way Ghostface k*llah did to da Wu-Tang with Supreme Clientele...

3 days ago '16        #153
Stables08 
Props total: 16136 16 K  Slaps total: 3922 3 K
On my way to church - by Jim Jones

top 25 goat albums

f*ght me

3 days ago '06        #154
RESIDO 
Props total: 4295 4 K  Slaps total: 133 133
LMAO at how many people are trying to say Jim Jones got bars.
I would hate to hear yall playlist..........

3 days ago '19        #155
Superman777 
Props total: 1758 1 K  Slaps total: 657 657
Exactly and Nas and 2pac wrote and they are the real goats
 MULVTTX said
Idk why they proud of it like Chamillionaire said on Dont Hurt Em Hammer, he take pride in his pen
+1   

3 days ago '06        #156
jj01 
Props total: 26167 26 K  Slaps total: 8869 8 K
you aren't a fan of hip hop if you like this rat bum or his pen game

3 days ago '15        #157
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12539 12 K  Slaps total: 2391 2 K
 tokinjohn said
Never in a million years thought I'd say Jim was better than Max but he is for the last three mixtapes...idk if Max would of grown if not because of jail these days.

You know your hip hop then you know WSG is literally a Islord from k*llarmy knock off, but I like him none the less

How can you not feel this man more than you do ( pause)

Damn Islord? He does sound like him but that's not a bad thing! LOL I like Conway but for me, West is totally immersed in hip-hop because he's totally immersed in his Flygod character and it's hitting at MF Doom, Kool Keith, Ghostface k*llah levels. That n*gga lives his art. We needed Gunn and need him more than probably any n*gga not named Roc Marciano, Gibbs or Willie the Kid. He's probably the most hip-hop n*gga out right now, fu*k rap, fu*k bars, he singlehandedly helped push the culture forward and like Kanye helped merge the boom-bap sh*t with the fashion. Everything from his production choices, to the merch, the artwork, the collaborations, the executive decisions makes him a RZA-like figure in today's game.

Plus his lyrics are more tantalizing than Benny or Con. I understand his format, in terms of after he says "Yo" it's probably going to be something like "shootouts in Rodeo, I blew his brain all over the Louis Vuitton store glass window" or my man came home looking like Sid Vicious" but the sh*t works for me! He's kind of also like a Buffalo version of Raekwon in the sense where his slang and wordplay is so ultra-magnetic a lot of sh*t, I have to go to genius.com to figure out what the fu*k he's talking about at times because he's so ahead of the culture while existing in a time warp cus' the n*gga is so fu*king 90's. He's the illest n*gga doing this hip hop sht right now. He's a branding savant.
+3   

3 days ago '05        #158
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 112886 112 K  Slaps total: 14149 14 K
 chiladin708 said
Damn Islord? He does sound like him but that's not a bad thing! LOL I like Conway but for me, West is totally immersed in hip-hop because he's totally immersed in his Flygod character and it's hitting at MF Doom, Kool Keith, Ghostface k*llah levels. That n*gga lives his art. We needed Gunn and need him more than probably any n*gga not named Roc Marciano, Gibbs or Willie the Kid. He's probably the most hip-hop n*gga out right now, fu*k rap, fu*k bars, he singlehandedly helped push the culture forward and like Kanye helped merge the boom-bap sh*t with the fashion. Everything from his production choices, to the merch, the artwork, the collaborations, the executive decisions makes him a RZA-like figure in today's game.

Plus his lyrics are more tantalizing than Benny or Con. I understand his format, in terms of after he says "Yo" it's probably going to be something like "shootouts in Rodeo, I blew his brain all over the Louis Vuitton store glass window" or my man came home looking like Sid Vicious" but the sh*t works for me! He's kind of also like a Buffalo version of Raekwon in the sense where his slang and wordplay is so ultra-magnetic a lot of sh*t, I have to go to genius.com to figure out what the fu*k he's talking about at times because he's so ahead of the culture while existing in a time warp cus' the n*gga is so fu*king 90's. He's the illest n*gga doing this hip hop sht right now. He's a branding savant.
Yeah you right about him head first into hip hop, and everything you said is spot on ...just glad we got that old sound back from a newer artists, hope they just stick together man

3 days ago '20        #159
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 3530 3 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
Conway can't compare to JJ. El Capo & Dip Immunity 1 are both certified classics. El Capo is the latest classic to drop from anyone period. That sh*t should be in the Rock n Roll HOF or Library Of Congress, I knownit won't cause it's too street, but that album is a fu*kig masterpiece. Think about this..... El Capo is better than Jay,Nas,Wayne,Cole, Kanye, & Eminem's last albums and that's a fact. The only album in the last 5 years that's on the same level is DAMN. I will say this tho, he HAS to have Rsonist produce for him for it to be on that elite level. I thought he was on that level fr til I heard that Harry Fraud tape and a couple of features on other producers beats & that sh*t didn't have that magic touch. It was just whatever. Praying for EC2. Gonna bump El Capo all day tomorrow

3 days ago '15        #160
 tokinjohn said
Yeah you right about him head first into hip hop, and everything you said is spot on ...just glad we got that old sound back from a newer artists, hope they just stick together man
I do too. I'm probably the same age as Gunn and I still love rap music but I can't get into a lot of this circa 2010 sh*t. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some washed-up old-head, I like a lot of Future's music, Drake when he raps, Kendrick whenever he drops. some of Hoodrich Pablo Juan's sh*t, I can vibe with some Gunna, used to rock with G-Herbo back when he was Lil Herb and could rhyme on the beat. However, an artist like a Gunn, Conway, Mach Hommy, Willie the Kid, Roc Marciano or Freddie Gibbs is what keeps me interested in the culture because it's straight underground, it's art, it's not about compromise. Gunn, can now rap about blowing a n*ggas brains all over his Versace bowl with a beat produced by Pete Rock and make millions cus' he stayed true. I fu*k with it! lol
+1   

3 days ago '20        #161
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 3530 3 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K

3 days ago '05        #162
 chiladin708 said
I do too. I'm probably the same age as Gunn and I still love rap music but I can't get into a lot of this circa 2010 sh*t. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some washed-up old-head, I like a lot of Future's music, Drake when he raps, Kendrick whenever he drops. some of Hoodrich Pablo Juan's sh*t, I can vibe with some Gunna, used to rock with G-Herbo back when he was Lil Herb and could rhyme on the beat. However, an artist like a Gunn, Conway, Mach Hommy, Willie the Kid, Roc Marciano or Freddie Gibbs is what keeps me interested in the culture because it's straight underground, it's art, it's not about compromise. Gunn, can now rap about blowing a n*ggas brains all over his Versace bowl with a beat produced by Pete Rock and make millions cus' he stayed true. I fu*k with it! lol
I hear you, Lol you better than me cuz I barely like sh*t these days, hence why they mad dope to me...I'm a Lil older than yall, so I'm "stuck in the 90's " type for the most part. Couple of cats I like from this generation like Cole, Kendrick, if I hear their music I like it, but not gonna front like I've spun their albums.

3 days ago '15        #163
 tokinjohn said
I hear you, Lol you better than me cuz I barely like sh*t these days, hence why they mad dope to me...I'm a Lil older than yall, so I'm "stuck in the 90's " type for the most part. Couple of cats I like from this generation like Cole, Kendrick, if I hear their music I like it, but not gonna front like I've spun their albums.
I feel you. Cole and K.Dot are cool but since I grew up on prime Nas or 3000 they aren't as gifted to me as they would be to somebody born in 1995 and sh*t lol
+1   

3 days ago '05        #164
 chiladin708 said
I feel you. Cole and K.Dot are cool but since I grew up on prime Nas or 3000 they aren't as gifted to me as they would be to somebody born in 1995 and sh*t lol
Exactly!!! The ppl who think Drake is a goat cuz of his rhymes I don't even bother arguing with, you just lost at that point in my eyes lol
+1   

3 days ago '15        #165
ol natl 44 
Props total: 4281 4 K  Slaps total: 633 633
I give Jim Jones credit with his local joker a*s

3 days ago '15        #166
 tokinjohn said
exactly!!! The ppl who think drake is a goat cuz of his rhymes i don't even bother arguing with, you just lost at that point in my eyes lol
#facts lol
+1   

3 days ago '10        #167
brooklyngohard  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7527 7 K  Slaps total: 7408 7 K

2 days ago '15        #168
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14494 14 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
 GUS FRING said
Exactly Camron been said in a interview in the Source back in the day he basically had to teach Jimmy how to rap
*M Betha

2 days ago '05        #169
CartelFamill 
Props total: 9762 9 K  Slaps total: 1126 1 K
 Christ Like said
It doesn’t matter who delivers the pizza as long as it tastes right when you get it

Jimmy has writers but he delivers the product well

Definitely a legend in NY

Jim Been Recorded The Whole Quaratine Making Music ....What Writers Now ?

2 days ago '20        #170
Christ Like 
Props total: 7125 7 K  Slaps total: 5995 5 K
 CartelFamill said
Jim Been Recorded The Whole Quaratine Making Music ....What Writers Now ?

this isn't some ground breaking news my guy

its been known he has writers going on 15+ years now

2 days ago '19        #171
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9153 9 K  Slaps total: 534 534
 castro said
i think jim just saying he don't write as in he don't physically write it but writes it in his head and raps in the booth type sh*t... i could be wrong though
Yes, of course that's what he means. You think somebody like Jim Jones would admit to using ghostwriters?

2 days ago '10        #172
brooklyngohard  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7527 7 K  Slaps total: 7408 7 K
Jim Jones Don't Have Writers , I Witnessed Jim Make 4 Songs In 1 Night From Scratch

2 days ago '04        #173
mista_millz 
Props total: 5247 5 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 SPdaGOAT said
These type sh*ts so corny, just diss a n*gga on wax or keep it moving.

Rap n*ggas really the fu*king worst
When you think about we're really listening to a bunch of sensitive, drug using poets

I need to make better decisions with my limited time
+1   

2 days ago '17        #174
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 66785 66 K  Slaps total: 20054 20 K
 mista_millz said
When you think about we're really listening to a bunch of sensitive, drug using poets

I need to make better decisions with my limited time
Facts lmao
+1   

2 days ago '05        #175
CartelFamill 
Props total: 9762 9 K  Slaps total: 1126 1 K
 Christ Like said

this isn't some ground breaking news my guy

its been known he has writers going on 15+ years now
No It is Groundbreaking becuz sh*t aint been SAID since Stack Bundles (R.I.P.) & Max....

So again fu*k is You Talking about ?...WE TALKING NOW ....Again All fu*king Quarantine the Muthafu*ka was RECORD RECORDING

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
47 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers — The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
75 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  6
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
130 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-39online now  4
Image(s) inside The Real Mt. Rushmore of Atlanta Hip-Hop