Rapper Offers $100,000 Reward For Whoever Kills Tekashi 6IX9INE In North Carolina

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+28  42
47 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 3 days ago '15        #101
ol natl 44 
Props total: 4281 4 K  Slaps total: 633 633
 OaklandSmokin said
Doesnt this dude have a masters degree or some sh*t?
You know attention is a dangerous drug
+2   

3 days ago '18        #102
milkdudz 
Props total: 2991 2 K  Slaps total: 1572 1 K
 Boogie1790 said
n*gga stupid to waste 100,000 on k*llin that man
A n*gga that he has no personal ties to....
+2   

3 days ago '17        #103
Drewsmit 
Props total: 18914 18 K  Slaps total: 2627 2 K
It would restore the balance

+1   

3 days ago '16        #104
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 22558 22 K  Slaps total: 11211 11 K
Clown
+1   

3 days ago '17        #105
JacobWatch 
Props total: 41384 41 K  Slaps total: 2841 2 K
 The corrector said
Zimmerman isn't even white. He was Hispanic

If you were getting beat to death just for questioning someone in an area where crime was rampant and police response time was a joke I'm sure you'd shoot them if you had a gun too

fu*k you
“Beat to death”

Have you even seen the 2 people involved? You really think that 120 lb kid was going to beat that 250 lb man TO death?

He might as well pulled the gun on a fu*king woman....so nah, fu*k you

3 days ago '09        #106
Final Boss 
Props total: 1218 1 K  Slaps total: 470 470
Another W for Shark Boy

3 days ago '20        #107
The corrector 
Props total: 3771 3 K  Slaps total: 727 727
 JacobWatch said
“Beat to death”

Have you even seen the 2 people involved? You really think that 120 lb kid was going to beat that 250 lb man TO death?

He might as well pulled the gun on a fu*king woman....so nah, fu*k you
I think the reality of what happened is more important than who you personally underestimate.

You think a 120 pound woman stands a chance against a 120 pound man...or that 158 pounds and 5'11 is the same as 120. You're talking someone about as heavy as Arrol Spence or GGG. And Zimmerman wasn't 250 pounds but 185 pounds and several inches shorter.

Sorry you had to exaggerate both ways

3 days ago '17        #108
Dreamer85 
Props total: 329 329  Slaps total: 44 44
What about zimmerman, he's out here doing book signings.

I wish death on no man , 69 made his decision and will live with it for the rest of his life.

But what a life though, granted he has millions but spends 6 figures a month security, he has to move like the president to avoid getting touched .

69 was only hot when he had blood co-sign , now the only flag he can wave is the rainbow 🌈one.
+1   

3 days ago '18        #109
Most Palone 
Props total: 13560 13 K  Slaps total: 1011 1 K
All these n*ggas is the feds can’t tell me otherwise

3 days ago '20        #110
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 29154 29 K  Slaps total: 10098 10 K
 Mario Chalmers said
This post is so stupid on so many levels
How?
I'm tired of people focusing on one thing that's very miniscule in the grand scheme of things and using it as a symbol of betterment when in reality it means nothing and is the solution to nothing...

Derick Chuvin or whatever his bi*ch a*s name is...is another example of this....he became the symbol...the WE MUST GET CHUVIN and not saying he shouldn't be in prison for life....he should...however he is only a small part of the problem...but when you symbolize him as the face of the problem and he gets convicted and dealt with then people start acting like the problem is being fixed....where as you haven't done sh*t...

If someone k*lls Zimmerman then what?....the system is still in place and there will be another Zimmerman...hell another 9000 Zimmerman's...making a peon like Zimmerman a symbol only causes negative effects

3 days ago '11        #111
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12111 12 K  Slaps total: 832 832
 Tweezy12 said
Why y'all want Zimmerman dead so bad?

There's politicians in office right now with hundreds of thousands of dead black men's blood on their hands

Hell your vice president ruined hundreds of thousands of black families lives....yet y'all praise her...

fu*k Zimmerman but the WHY IS ZIMMERMAN still alive sh*t is dumb considering that he k*lled 1 yet there is ppl who's k*lled hundreds of thousands that y'all go vote for
Zimmerman doesn't have the secret service protecting him, for starters...
+1   

3 days ago '18        #112
S-Class 
Props total: 77470 77 K  Slaps total: 7289 7 K
 Tweezy12 said
Why y'all want Zimmerman dead so bad?

There's politicians in office right now with hundreds of thousands of dead black men's blood on their hands

Hell your vice president ruined hundreds of thousands of black families lives....yet y'all praise her...

fu*k Zimmerman but the WHY IS ZIMMERMAN still alive sh*t is dumb considering that he k*lled 1 yet there is ppl who's k*lled hundreds of thousands that y'all go vote for
fu*k all that

He needs to go along with the rest

3 days ago '20        #113
 S-Class said
fu*k all that

He needs to go along with the rest
Then go k*ll him
+2   

3 days ago '20        #114
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 5569 5 K  Slaps total: 360 360
Yeah murder for hire and then offering to send funds electronically to a bank account. Genius plan
+1   

3 days ago '18        #115
S-Class 
 Tweezy12 said
Then go k*ll him
Bet , soon as you go k*ll the politicians you mentioned (to deflect from Zimmerman) clown

3 days ago '20        #116
 S-Class said
Bet , soon as you go k*ll the politicians you mentioned (to deflect from Zimmerman) clown
I'm not online saying anyone needs to die...my question simply is...why symbolize Zimmerman when there is thousands and thousands of ppl worse to our community than him...

You saying he needs to go....then go get rid of him....if not...shut the fu*k up....

Y'all n*ggas always talking about Zimmerman needs to die...but y'all want someone else to do it and have their life ruined....if you want him dead...go do it your damn self
+1   

3 days ago '18        #117
S-Class 
 Tweezy12 said
I'm not online saying anyone needs to die...my question simply is...why symbolize Zimmerman when there is thousands and thousands of ppl worse to our community than him...

You saying he needs to go....then go get rid of him....if not...shut the fu*k up....

Y'all n*ggas always talking about Zimmerman needs to die...but y'all want someone else to do it and have their life ruined....if you want him dead...go do it your damn self
I’m not the showing off 100 guns and claiming how many bodies I got

Better him than all the innocent bystanders that get k*lled on the daily basis by these street n*ggas y’all love defending

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers — The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
77 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+40online now  9
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
Jun 12 - MICHIGAN MAN WINS $30K IN LOTTERY, BUYS $20K GOLD CHAIN, GETS ROBBED