2pac and some random Boxden members(Circa ‘96)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+30  28
48 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 days ago '05        #26
nukchristo 
Props total: 873 873  Slaps total: 262 262
That james vanderbeek on that whiite

3 days ago '04        #27
mista_millz 
Props total: 5247 5 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said
Person to the left looks like Ellen DeGeneres
2pac look like Quavo on there

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '17        #28
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 71368 71 K  Slaps total: 18951 18 K
 Novacane said
Y that man grabbed his fingers like that? Never noticed it before

+2   

3 days ago '17        #29
Poncho520 
Props total: 14786 14 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
 LegendKilla03 said

Other dude look like James van Der Beek

3 days ago '20        #30
Novacane 
Props total: 3761 3 K  Slaps total: 1442 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '17        #31
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 71368 71 K  Slaps total: 18951 18 K
 Novacane said
Dude was holding up pacs ring.

Like when them london n*ggas told Juelz

“SWING THAT SANTANA!! SWING THAT!!”
+1   

3 days ago '09        #32
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 43526 43 K  Slaps total: 11836 11 K
 tokinjohn said
Pac learned his style from Haitian Jack and them, get off his d*ck...50 year old Pac k*lling the game right now Smh
Anytime a positive thing is said about pac, u on they d*ck. Why dont u go put hands on one the outlawz and shut the fu*k up?

Hatian jackson wasnt rockin that medallion neither

3 days ago '05        #33
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 112888 112 K  Slaps total: 14150 14 K
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Anytime a positive thing is said about pac, u on they d*ck. Why dont u go put hands on one the outlawz and shut the fu*k up?

Hatian jackson wasnt rockin that medallion neither
fu*k up groupie & I ain't ever said one bad word about him bozzo...why would I wanna put hands on the outlaws...I said he got his style from Jack and yes Jack wore medallions too it don't gotta be the exact one....

Groupie a*s bozzo lol I'm on someone's d*ck when you crusade for Pac like he's your pops cornball weirdo

3 days ago '09        #34
 tokinjohn said
fu*k up groupie & I ain't ever said one bad word about him bozzo...why would I wanna put hands on the outlaws...I said he got his style from Jack and yes Jack wore medallions too it don't gotta be the exact one....

Groupie a*s bozzo lol I'm on someone's d*ck when you crusade for Pac like he's your pops cornball weirdo
You say that in every thread yet u talkin to a pac fan in every thread...suck a d*ck u bi*ch n*gga. fu*kin weirdo. One of your occupations is slanderin pac to his fans. U fu*kin pu**y, go get some pu**y

3 days ago '05        #35
 MakaveliToDon91 said
You say that in every thread yet u talkin to a pac fan in every thread...suck a d*ck u bi*ch n*gga. fu*kin weirdo. One of your occupations is slanderin pac to his fans. U fu*kin pu**y, go get some pu**y
Lol typical corn ball response "get pu**y" goofball sweating a rapper down to using it as your alias and you think I'm the one without pu**y? My girl live with me bi*ch a*s groupie...lol I'm the weird one, not the online 2pac weirdos who think Pac at 50 would be k*lling the game...

Can't quote ONE bad thing I ever said about Pac, it ain't against him, it's you obseesed groupies I like to slap sense into them and their d*ck rider ways you fu*king bozzo...block me you don't like it pu**y

3 days ago '15        #36
AGTheDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2329 2 K  Slaps total: 207 207
PAC was an icon period. No hate, but I don’t see pics and stories of biggie popping up every day on BX

LegendKilla03 said

3 days ago '09        #37
 tokinjohn said
Lol typical corn ball response "get pu**y" goofball sweating a rapper down to using it as your alias and you think I'm the one without pu**y? My girl live with me bi*ch a*s groupie...lol I'm the weird one, not the online 2pac weirdos who think Pac at 50 would be k*lling the game...

Can't quote ONE bad thing I ever said about Pac, it ain't against him, it's you obseesed groupies I like to slap sense into them and their d*ck rider ways you fu*king bozzo...block me you don't like it pu**y
Shut your bi*ch a*s up. Talm about my username, n*gga i named it after my favorite rapper on a HIP HIP forum u fu*kin bozo. You clearly dont got a girl or she left your dumbass cuz Pac still got your ho a*s crying like the bi*ch you is 25 years later. Pathetic a*s sh*t. Your girl know you responded to more ‘pac groupies’ in the last year then her texts? Lame a*s n*gga

3 days ago '05        #38
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Shut your bi*ch a*s up. Talm about my username, n*gga i named it after my favorite rapper on a HIP HIP forum u fu*kin bozo. You clearly dont got a girl or she left your dumbass cuz Pac still got your ho a*s crying like the bi*ch you is 25 years later. Pathetic a*s sh*t. Your girl know you responded to more ‘pac groupies’ in the last year then her texts? Lame a*s n*gga
How old are you, you sound like a Lil kid...lol you have to name yourself after a rapper and you how old? I didn't say anything about Pac in a bad way, I'm talking about you groupie d*ck riders who get emotiomal when I spoke facts, n*gga in his 50's is k*lling sh*t? He didn't get his style from hanging around jack and them money getting n*ggas? You to immature to see this or Pac d*ck in your face so you can't see clearly....you a bozzo and a d*ck rider lol my girl would be mad or should yours be since you hold men in suck high standard that you don't know lol you know me more than Pac but you big mad....

Lol you blocked now you a bozzo oh and Plz I ain't got more than ten comments on Pac since being on this site weirdo...wrong person, but cool narrative you tried to spin...

Grow up!

3 days ago '16        #39
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 99663 99 K  Slaps total: 18525 18 K
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said
Person to the left looks like Ellen DeGeneres
he went to super cuts n told the barber gimme the indiana dyck bi*ch #4
+1   

3 days ago '19        #40
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27652 27 K  Slaps total: 3445 3 K
 OVERLORD said
pac would be k*lling the ice game rn. even nas had to copy.
Well...according to Nas, u got that backwards and Pac got the idea from him from his old chain...I know he has had a few upgrades done to the QB chain, but I remember seeing it in like late 99 before the QB album came out...he did a concert at our school SUNY albany, which is to say I saw him with it before it was on that album cover...he recently updated it again last year or something...so not sure what the first iteration was, but this is what he said:

Cuban link QB chain belong in the MOMA
So boomerang, you salute my 27 summers
Rolls-Royce Brigade just 'cause it go with the moment
Pac saw the chain, got his medallion, I won't In-
sinuate imitation 'cause I copied his stomach
Kings honor kings
, straight from my pops to my son's sh*t
Not like him to cap, especially on the dead...and he has had some of the flyest chains to come through the game...+ he admitted (we been knew this) that the god'son tat was from pac's thug life one...so not sure why he would lie...what y'all think?

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
+1   

3 days ago '07        #41
OVERLORD 
Props total: 18513 18 K  Slaps total: 5607 5 K
 Bklynzfinest said
Well...according to Nas, u got that backwards and Pac got the idea from him from his old chain...I know he has had a few upgrades done to the QB chain, but I remember seeing it in like late 99 before the QB album came out...he did a concert at our school SUNY albany, which is to say I saw him with it before it was on that album cover...he recently updated it again last year or something...so not sure what the first iteration was, but this is what he said:

Not like him to cap, especially on the dead...and he has had some of the flyest chains to come through the game...+ he admitted (we been knew this) that the god'son tat was from pac's thug life one...so not sure why he would lie...what y'all think?

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
ur an idiot if u think pac got the chain idea from nas

3 days ago '05        #42
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67585 67 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
 Bklynzfinest said

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

I know he definitely had it in the “Hate Me Now” video, and that was like what, March, April ‘99???

Maybe he had it since ‘96, cuz he definitely kinda alluded to that in that verse...

3 days ago '19        #43
 OVERLORD said
ur an idiot if u think pac got the chain idea from nas
OK sis, go off...lol u n*ggas are so effeminate...if a n*gga starts a conversation with u and politely point out something said from a first-hand source...not pics, or youtube, or wiki...but a n*gga who was there...and ask y'all what u think...

and u respond saying i'm an idiot...that's how i know the internet built y'all...u would never in ur life say that to a grown man in the street, because I and most, would punch u dead in jaw...bi*ch n*gga...

tell Nas he's an idiot and that he's lying...I'm just telling u what he said...u have no idea when these n*ggas met the few times they did, what went down, the conversation, what they were wearing, what they showed each other, or anything...stop acting like u do.
+2   

3 days ago '08        #44
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2077 2 K  Slaps total: 497 497
I took this one back in february 96, notice the kodak store behind that n*gga let me go buy a camera real quick & took pics with me & my girl at the time these one of the pics i was 24 at the time Makaveli was a real n*gga i never been starstruck by celebrities but i was close in this one

+3   

3 days ago '07        #45
OVERLORD 
 Bklynzfinest said
OK sis, go off...lol u n*ggas are so effeminate...if a n*gga starts a conversation with u and politely point out something said from a first-hand source...not pics, or youtube, or wiki...but a n*gga who was there...and ask y'all what u think...

and u respond saying i'm an idiot...that's how i know the internet built y'all...u would never in ur life say that to a grown man in the street, because I and most, would punch u dead in jaw...bi*ch n*gga...

tell Nas he's an idiot and that he's lying...I'm just telling u what he said...u have no idea when these n*ggas met the few times they did, what went down, the conversation, what they were wearing, what they showed each other, or anything...stop acting like u do.

3 days ago '07        #46
OVERLORD 
 THEDONN said
Walking around JEWELED down like Chaka zulu

BANGING ON n*ggaZ
thats the first thing i thought of when i saw the pic. i was gonna post this same quote lol that interview. iykyk
+1   

3 days ago '19        #47
 JohnnyCage202 said
I know he definitely had it in the “Hate Me Now” video, and that was like what, March, April ‘99???

Maybe he had it since ‘96, cuz he definitely kinda alluded to that in that verse...

who knows...I think he alluded to it because the timeline of Pac's pics with his are obviously before when he publicly debuted his 99 version...so maybe it always sideways bothered him that people thought he copied it....who knows if it was the actual QB chain first version or if nas just spoke about the idea...well, he literally said Pac "saw" it...he's the only one in the story alive who can verify, so

Ain't like a big circle medallion was anything new anyway to the game...no idea's original

+2   

3 days ago '19        #48
 OVERLORD said
oh just saw ur thumbnail...no wonder u acting like a bi*ch...ur a pac worshipper...now it all makes sense....yeah, only Pac ever had original ideas my guy lol...u n*ggas lost. Yep, u right, and Nas who actually knew and spoke to Pac, is wrong.
+1   

3 days ago '10        #49
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11554 11 K  Slaps total: 1043 1 K
dang that pic clear as fu*k

3 days ago '20        #50
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58 OP
Props total: 65497 65 K  Slaps total: 8188 8 K
 sOurxd i e s e said
Lmaooo n*ggas take d*ck riding to a whole nother level
LOL @
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers — The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
77 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  5
Jun 12 - MICHIGAN MAN WINS $30K IN LOTTERY, BUYS $20K GOLD CHAIN, GETS ROBBED
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  3
Big cap space