ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+26  57
43 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+27  30
39 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 4 days ago '16        #126
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 14693 14 K  Slaps total: 1852 1 K
Fentanyl in his MDMA wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

4 days ago '04        #127
justinjones 
Props total: 39308 39 K  Slaps total: 2005 2 K
 Toast2the said

autopsies are public record sir...

And seeing as dmx is one of the bigger entertainers of the last 20 years it would make sense that his autopsy would be reported on just like Shock Gís was and shock G wasnít nearly as big as DmX

Yíall can say whatever yíall want but when u critically think about this itís very odd that there is no autopsy and we are at the post 2 month mark of his passing
if you are so curious about this why donít you just ask or pay for the autopsy when itís available? Also you make it sound like Shock G died a month ago. He died 13 days after dmx did

4 days ago '16        #128
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46540 46 K  Slaps total: 7258 7 K
 justinjones said
if you are so curious about this why donít you just ask or pay for the autopsy when itís available? Also you make it sound like Shock G died a month ago. He died 13 days after dmx did
I donít have to pay or ask because it will be made public just like shock Gís was because DMX is a mega star... there is no report and thatís why we donít know the cause of death

All I was saying that in two months time we still have no clue how X died

G died after him and we got his first so I donít see why we didnít get Xís yet

It should come out ASAP bc toxicology reports normally take 4-6 weeks

Damn yíall n*ggaz act like Iím the bad guy for wanting to see what happened to the dog

A man that was supposedly off drugs and getting healthier looking healthier just drops dead Iíd like to know why and how... especially a person that we hood a place in our hearts due to his musical gift

4 days ago '11        #129
greedy87 
Props total: 12454 12 K  Slaps total: 3912 3 K
 Toast2the said
I donít have to pay or ask because it will be made public just like shock Gís was because DMX is a mega star... there is no report and thatís why we donít know the cause of death

Damn yíall n*ggaz act like Iím the bad guy for wanting to see what happened to the dog

A man that was supposedly off drugs and getting healthier looking healthier just drops dead Iíd like to know why and how... especially a person that we hood a place in our hearts due to his musical gift
Bro just say you donít want it to be drugs. Itís very clear from your post. More than likely he died from drugs itís okay.

4 days ago '04        #130
justinjones 
Props total: 39308 39 K  Slaps total: 2005 2 K
 Toast2the said

It can take up to 3 months. You shouldnít be that panic about it until after 90 days. Your first reaction to another rap pioneerís cause of death was ďwhereís x?!???Ē

All that anybody really knows is that when they found him he wasnít breathing and wasnít getting oxygen to the brain for a long time. Thatís pretty much what anybody knows except whoever is working the autopsy report. The average time is 2-3 months. Itís been 2 months

4 days ago '16        #131
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46540 46 K  Slaps total: 7258 7 K
 justinjones said
It can take up to 3 months. You shouldn’t be that panic about it until after 90 days. Your first reaction to another rap pioneer’s cause of death was “where’s x?!???”

All that anybody really knows is that when they found him he wasn’t breathing and wasn’t getting oxygen to the brain for a long time. That’s pretty much what anybody knows except whoever is working the autopsy report. The average time is 2-3 months. It’s been 2 months
I agree with u and I was going back and forth with n*ggaz in here bc they saying “since Irv Gotti said he had a fent OD that it must be true”

And I’m telling n*ggaz the only way irv gotti would know that if he sold X the laced drugs himself because when he said that no toxicology report was released and that was only after a week of X passing

All I’m saying is we have no idea how X died no clue but u got ppl saying it was fent because Irv Gotti said so
@

4 days ago '04        #132
Kziatic 
Props total: 2206 2 K  Slaps total: 401 401

Oh when DMXs "friend" said he had a heart the same day he took the vaccine, you took it as gospel, now you want OFFICIAL REPORTS

3 days ago '04        #133
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7063 7 K  Slaps total: 2906 2 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Stay off meth
meth coulda just been syrup sippin, but mix that with the other 2...
you going down down down, cause all 3 of those are downers...
that sh*t ill get you lower than the devils toe nail and you aint getting up after that

3 days ago '10        #134
blackenedmiles 
Props total: 852 852  Slaps total: 135 135
To get high while you are young and s*xy is fly but please be careful... fu*k around and wake up a full blown dope fiend.

3 days ago '21        #135
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6399 6 K  Slaps total: 1463 1 K
 WavyManny said
I used to smoke weed but when you think about it drugs are weird af. You literally do something that changes the normal functions of your brain. Only reason n*ggas start is because of peer pressure or trauma. Like who wakes up and says letís smoke meth?
My uncle

3 days ago '15        #136
WavyManny  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4901 4 K  Slaps total: 704 704
 Jonny2soxs said
My uncle
Iím sorry about your uncle bro
+1   

3 days ago '18        #137
A Cold Game 
Props total: 17268 17 K  Slaps total: 2314 2 K
fu*k whoever mixing fentanyl with sh*t Ö canít even party in piece

3 days ago '21        #138
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6399 6 K  Slaps total: 1463 1 K
 WavyManny said
Iím sorry about your uncle bro
Itís all good breh

Meth is a sh*tty drug

3 days ago '18        #139
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17137 17 K  Slaps total: 2434 2 K
Damn Shock G

He must have been going through a lot. As a Black Man, I advocate that they need to push for mental health.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  11
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers ó The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
77 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+40online now  9
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
Jun 12 - Earthís Core is Mysteriously Growing 'Lopsided', New Study Claims