ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+30  35
48 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
-47  26
33 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '17        #26
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 71370 71 K  Slaps total: 18952 18 K

3 days ago '13        #27
Commission 
Props total: 91957 91 K  Slaps total: 15540 15 K
 Thierry Henry said
Bruh, that's been the GO TO spot for all the IG thots for a few years now. Everytime you see a bad one in Miami, she's always gonna geo-tag the Mondrian when she's by the pool
Yessir

Thatís where ALL the IG models do be at

FountainBleau too
+2   

3 days ago '15        #28
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12540 12 K  Slaps total: 2391 2 K
 FashCashVasquez said
Black american entertainers
Bring miami its tourist $$$$

Will smith, lebron james

The city of miami is ran by racist Hispanics
Who don't want black ppl or culture
Even luke Campbell spoke on it

Miami is overated water down
Played out vacation spot
For ammatures who dont have a passport

Aint sh*t in miami racist latins
And carribean tag alones
I have a passport and certain spots in Miami are AWESOME I don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. I'm too old to give a crap about South Beach but many other parts of Miami especially my personal fav spot Brickell is dope. Plus, Miami hands down has the prettiest or baddest women in the USA and this is coming from someone that lives in ATL. I don't think there's anything overrated about Miami. I personally would prefer LA in terms of some tropical sh*t and the weather is better because I don't like that humidity in Miami but other than that Miami is dope AS fu*k! LOL All that racist sh*t I odn't give a fu*k because I've never had a problem with any Latinos down there and how I look they probably think I'm Dominican and there's TOO many Afro-Latinos down there and n*gga the color of coal that speak Spanish for it to be THAT racist! FOH.
+2   

3 days ago '20        #29
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11472 11 K  Slaps total: 5782 5 K
 chiladin708 said
I have a passport and certain spots in Miami are AWESOME I don't know what the fu*k you're talking about.
you replying to a russian troll, fam

edit your post so you don't give up the game to these weirdos and they can stay exposing themselves as the agents that they are

racist drunken slavic trash like him who never been to the U.S., never been to the hood, never been around Black communities, etc put on the digital blackface and go on rap message boards/forums/etc. and try to perpetuate a "Black vs Brown" narrative in order to weaken the f*ght/opposition against white supremacy.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Sun Tzu

when you give them the real on what's actually going on it lets them re-calibrate/tweak/adjust their tactics and keep going.

remember when they were trying to come on here saying the Latin Kings in Chicago were "going around murdering innocent Black people" or someone dragged a pregnant Black woman out of her car during the George Floyd protests and cooperating with the cops and all that sh*t

then like the next day you had Latin Kings and the Moes taking pictures together and it was all love.

let these agents continue to expose themselves, b

Last edited by BlacksAndLatins; 06-11-2021 at 03:50 AM..

3 days ago '15        #30
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12540 12 K  Slaps total: 2391 2 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
you replying to a russian troll, fam

edit your post so you don't give up the game to these weirdos and they can stay exposing themselves as the agents that they are

racist drunken slavic trash like him who never been to the U.S., never been to the hood, never been around Black communities, etc put on the digital blackface and go on rap message boards/forums/etc. and try to perpetuate a "Black vs Brown" narrative in order to weaken the f*ght/opposition against white supremacy.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Sun Tzu

when you give them the real on what's actually going on it lets them re-calibrate/tweak/adjust their tactics and keep going.

remember when they were trying to come on here saying the Latin Kings in Chicago were "going around murdering innocent Black people" or someone dragged a pregnant Black woman out of her car during the George Floyd protests and cooperating with the cops and all that sh*t

then like the next day you had Latin Kings and the Moes taking pictures together and it was all love.

let these agents continue to expose themselves, b
I didn't know! LOL Duly noted sir, anybody going down to Miami for 12 play and fun ain't worried about no damn racist folks when you're palming some 5'6 135 pounds, 35-24-39 inch Russian mixed with Dominican chicks a*s in the swimming pool on top of your hotel cus' that's what I was on last time I was down there! LOL
+1   

3 days ago '15        #31
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14495 14 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
 Commission said
Thatís the Mondrian

If you know. You know
Dade County in August

It's been expensive as hell this and next month but it August it drops for whatever reason

Booby Trap and Tootsies are a go

3 days ago '13        #32
Commission 
Props total: 91957 91 K  Slaps total: 15540 15 K
 katurner 92 said
Dade County in August

It's been expensive as hell this and next month but it August it drops for whatever reason

Booby Trap and Tootsies are a go
Rolling Loud in Miami next month

Pull up

3 days ago '15        #33
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14495 14 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
 Commission said
Rolling Loud in Miami next month

Pull up
eh, nah those hotel prices already insane mainland and the beach. Not to mention that joint sold out smh, also was going to be hella crowded at all the clubs, I caught it at the right time.

You been to G5?

2 days ago '20        #34
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 41124 41 K  Slaps total: 4170 4 K

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  5
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers ó The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
77 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  3
UFC 263: Adesanya-Vettori 2/Figueiredo-Moreno 2/Diaz-Edwards
1320 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-19online now  3
Woman Says Her Company Preparing To Replace Employees Who Took The Vax Due To...
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy