ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+22  48
38 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+22  28
31 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 days ago '04        #1
171 page views
7 comments

cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7062 7 K  Slaps total: 2906 2 K
Canadian Classic: X-quisite - No Regrets

this is one of my personal fav. all time canadian RnB songs.. i listen to this song like almost every year, there was a stint where our production was top notch and we were on the cusp of international (meaning american) success, but for some reason they never panned out. the lead singer went on to host MTV canada in the 2000's, can't forget that melonie fiona was part of this group who went on to have mad success up to this day in america, joe budden loves her music as well.

@Badnewz100 @jj01 @WorldDominance @Mental Illness @jj01 @timdog @Avon_Barksdale @capncrunch5 @Head Coach @RubbahBandMayn @NHtown @Blafy @NAKHI ALLAH @LordRupertEvert @904Nole @301216baller @Naga Sadow @Bklynzfinest @ChefLong16 @Camricco1 @Laureltonbred @THEDONN @HoopLife88 @JRob1125 @Beach city @TheMonument @Big Bear @Terrorizhim @T Town84 @Pdoubleog @Gen Anti Fruit @youngmic @Dnyce215 @offdahese @Boogie2300 @WillyWanka00 @gt1 @iDisrespectHoez @Duhsten @mrbond416 @Pythagoras @lqser106 @Dos Doses @NYSTATEOFMIND @cuzjuan @dacoolestg @LOONATIK @rawchester @M Jizzle1986 @strungout @RANK ONE @Yaggy @Gramz @Ghandi80 @OmegaRed @KingVybz @ronnie
+7   

best
worst
7 comments

3 days ago '14        #2
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 50347 50 K  Slaps total: 1989 1 K
BX got love for Andreena today

Rexdale stand up

+1   

3 days ago '04        #3
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Gotti Pippen said
BX got love for Andreena today

Rexdale stand up

oh shoot, she's in this group too?
+1   

3 days ago '14        #4
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 141484 141 K  Slaps total: 32946 32 K
damn this brings me back

i was glad to see that the lead singer of that group, went onto do other things, because it seems like canadian artist especially in those days too often were left cold and dry by their record labels

case in point

+1   

3 days ago '04        #5
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 strungout said
damn this brings me back

i was glad to see that the lead singer of that group, went onto do other things, because it seems like canadian artist especially in those days too often were left cold and dry by their record labels

case in point

damn, sad stories im hearing man... thats why me and my boys never pursued music back then professionally, cause once we heard the type of money needed to get somewhere, we was our parents are no way in hell gonna mortgage the house to pursue our weed filled dreams of being stars like swollen members parents did, and we see what happened to them, smh.

3 days ago '14        #6
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 50347 50 K  Slaps total: 1989 1 K
 strungout said
damn this brings me back

case in point

These are some of the truest words spoken on BX.

Far too many times a super talented artist from the city could jump in the elevator with you, No Frills grocery bags in hand, and they’re ringing off on DaMix or Rap City.

Then you have a case like :

Hard work meets talent right here.

This sh*t right here when it came out was a no brainer.
It’s a SMASH

Truly took these people for granted
+1   

3 days ago '14        #7
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 141484 141 K  Slaps total: 32946 32 K
 Gotti Pippen said
These are some of the truest words spoken on BX.

Far too many times a super talented artist from the city could jump in the elevator with you, No Frills grocery bags in hand, and they’re ringing off on DaMix or Rap City.

Then you have a case like :

Hard work meets talent right here.

This sh*t right here when it came out was a no brainer.
It’s a SMASH

Truly took these people for granted
Damn i don't know how this song flew under my radar but appreciate the link , im adding it to the rotation

And yes its a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll

You can't just smoke weed and sit in your parents basement, expecting the sh*t to come to fruition

it is like a full time job that you gotta put overtime on and as well going into it with the awareness that you might not ever see the same return that you invest , as far paying for studio time and what not

Thats why I have so much respect for Canadian artist!!!

2 days ago '20        #8
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 56525 56 K  Slaps total: 2999 2 K
This ain’t my bag but I always appreciate new music or hearing something that’s new to me. Keep me on the list. I lag responding sometimes but I get around to it.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers — The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
76 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  8
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
130 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
Jun 12 - Earth’s Core is Mysteriously Growing 'Lopsided', New Study Claims