ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+26  56
43 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+26  34
38 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 days ago '10        #251
AntTheSpitta 
Props total: 1340 1 K  Slaps total: 163 163
 FashCashVasquez said
NY Bloods and Crips
Are off brand carribean immigrants

That immitate black american culture in LA

You got NY dudes claiming
GDs and Bds

They allover the place
Not only Caribbeanís itís just lame dudes in general trying to fit in.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #252
RealDeal134  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7117 7 K  Slaps total: 10503 10 K
East banging more thorough then west banging

5 days ago '19        #253
Bam Bam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7194 7 K  Slaps total: 2874 2 K
 Topnotch said
Is anybody in New York really from there? It's a immigrant dumpster. Everybody reppin every flag but the American flag. Can't take no ni99a serious there.
sh*t is absolutely fu*king disgusting.

If you love that country so much then take yo a*s back home, son.

5 days ago '05        #254
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 95939 95 K  Slaps total: 26144 26 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Nah Iím not from NY, I was based out in Va. The feds came down on my set over our prostitution ringÖ.

Iím 34 tho. Started banging at 16, folded my flag at 22.

But sh*t, I didnít expect GDs to be under Crips like that. When I was growing up, n*ggas was on that 8ball sh*t but then I had to learn that the 8ball was cracked.

Lot of GDs was lettin it be known that Crips werenít folk and not under the 6 and didnít share the same knowledge etc basically on some ďdonít think Yall part of the nationĒ type sh*t.

So I fu*k wit Gs from a distance. Some Im close to, but I donít Buddy Buddy up with others, cuz they made it clear to not get it confusedÖ. Same way they did with BDs. ďNothing before the GĒ. On that BGD sh*t

And nah I donít know him. So he was a black gangster disciple Crip??? 3 gangs at once?
Oh aight I didnít know they had underground in va we got them in Brooklyn

But yea man dude was on some other sh*t n*ggas out here ainít official at all
A lot of them were blood and then turned drip and vice versa

But I feel u that sh*t was my old life where I was on some trying to fit in sh*t
Everyone i known is dead or in jail now
+1   

5 days ago '16        #255
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 32143 32 K  Slaps total: 5170 5 K
in New York it's like anyone can start their own set

5 days ago '16        #256
Teknicks 
Props total: 31756 31 K  Slaps total: 5545 5 K
 Steve Gee97 said
I always thought NYC was the Get Money capital...

You learn something new every Day. I thought NY bloods wasn't official and that someone from LA had to set shop there
Someone from LA did set up shop. But the prison gang/ Nationwide blood mafia UBN was founded in NY prisons by NY bloods.

That doesn't mean shyt for any specific person.. I mean Game is technically a fake blood. There's definitely New York crip and blood rappers that are more authentic than him.

At the end of the day, Game joiner a street gang, as an adult, after he made it out the hood, to sell more records..

He actually survived Compton pretty much on his own and had respect on his own strength. Which makes it even worse. He had no legit reason to join.

Last edited by Teknicks; 06-09-2021 at 04:55 PM..
+2   

5 days ago '19        #257
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9153 9 K  Slaps total: 534 534
 PackerTrelli3 said
It don’t matter bout redeeming qualities, it’s about tryna give an a*sessment on sh*t u don’t know nothin about. A n*gga don’t gotta like the culture or accept it

And all that is internet talk you over there doin. That’s just wishful thinking…. A plan without action is just an idea

fu*k you not doin nothin bout it… u can always PM if u that upset. But just remember the hastag

#briendontshoot!

So u can be all the Duterte and imagine all the lining up u wanna do…. But that’s all it’s gonna be, imagination.

So when u PM me, cuz I know u got a point to prove. We can discuss some opportunities to getchu up outta here
You gon' catch a body 'cause of some dumb sh*t random people say on an internet forum? Damn.

Last edited by Okka; 06-09-2021 at 02:34 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '18        #258
NvrCMiNut 
Props total: 4369 4 K  Slaps total: 1389 1 K
 FashCashVasquez said
NY Bloods and Crips
Are off brand carribean immigrants

That immitate black american culture in LA

You got NY dudes claiming
GDs and Bds

They allover the place
Copying LA culture because dudes saw it on tv is all the NY blood sh*t was about. Foundations were never solid thatís why the whole thing is flaw.

They try give it legitimacy by coming up with the racial oppression narrative but you canít be oppressed in jail when your race outnumber everyone that was always a lie.

I used to defend ny bloods and crips but to keep it real they ainít no different than motherufu*kers in Europe or Asia claiming that sh*t.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #259
freethrow 
Props total: 5885 5 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
 ItsThatEasy said
I mean this with no disrespect at all because I fu*k with Pop Smoke and I fu*k with New York.

But homie got put down by a real life Baby Gangster, a 15 year old Hoover doing Hoover sh*t. Idk anything about Popís Crip set, but the kid who k*lled him was the typical BG from LA.

Itís hard to describe, but watching people on social act like this was some horrible act when Pop himself claimed Crip just let me know itís two different worlds in terms of gang banging.

A kid takes out a gang banger out here itís chalked up the game unfortunately.
Yeah its the NY gangbanging where they just rep they sh*t, dont have real opps, and kinda use it as a brand name and are surprise when there is real violence going on behind the sh*t, and Chicago/LA n*ggas where its been apart of the culture for generations and is normal to us.
+2   

5 days ago '18        #260
freethrow 
Props total: 5885 5 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
 braze189 said
/\/\/\ I'm a a real right Blood but I can admit that this is real sh*t. Y'all start hating on NY/NJ but y'all also stay coming out here. I'm real right because Pac bought some Inglewood dudes out here. No excuses but I didnt go to Cali trying to become a Blood. They came to my city and my park and recruited me at 13. Now its a whole generation of BD's and GD's out here because Chi dudes moving out here doing the same. Get off our d*cks and leave us alone. We aint chasing yall. Yall chasing us.
Aint no chicago n*ggas moving to NY...im sorry...and BDs are a very small gang...its rappers from the southside and they hoods, a couple groups sprinkled in Lowend englewood and the 100s, like 1 hood outwest I think and thats it. Maybe a couple thousand people at most.

Yall are just...copying fr.
+1   

4 days ago '21        #261
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 289 289  Slaps total: 185 185
 freethrow said
Aint no chicago n*ggas moving to NY...im sorry...and BDs are a very small gang...its rappers from the southside and they hoods, a couple groups sprinkled in Lowend englewood and the 100s, like 1 hood outwest I think and thats it. Maybe a couple thousand people at most.

Yall are just...copying fr.
There's definitely Chicago gangs in texas though n*ggas from the chi stay posting up in Texas heard y'all even got Ambrose and two six down there.

4 days ago '06        #262
Supa mario 
Props total: 20272 20 K  Slaps total: 1784 1 K
2021 Being a blood or crip anywhere is clown sh*t
+2   

4 days ago '15        #263
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 55025 55 K  Slaps total: 8410 8 K
 Onesole1251 said
When I hear a crip say on david im like n*gga is the star of david have a 5 pointed star is that suppose to be blood sh*t? how the fu*k you claim 2 gangs in one ?Thats how i know these kids are far out gone
Ummm, why would a Crip say ďon DavidĒ?

Thatís a BD thing. And when they say ďon DavidĒ thatís on David Barksdale. Another thing, the Star of David a 6 point..

And none of the above has anything to do with no damn Crips. I personally donít even believe the ď8 ballĒ even existed. I can believe in some south states/cities GD and Crips joined together, but nothing official. I donít think the Chairman would condone that sht.
But whateverÖ.
+2   

4 days ago '20        #264
demo299 
Props total: 82 82  Slaps total: 29 29
 ralo said
My n*gga shut the fu*k up. Nobody on here gives a fu*k about other little n*ggas with bad aim. They shoot up block parties and hit kids. Make rap videos with tight jeans saying they spinning on they ops while the whole time they fu*king neighborhood is being gentrified. fu*k all these gangbanging little n*ggas in Brooklyn. They ainít on sh*t and they ainít about sh*t and on top of that they make our community worse.

Yeah let me guess Iím not from the streets or Iím a ****. I can be whatever you want me to be idc. Its still fu*k all them n*ggas and fu*k you too if you standing up for people who perform genocide on
they own race
i guess you aint read the ďabout they money partĒ ... no n*gga i dont support senseless black on black violence im talking about the real gangstas with sense who not tryna stay in the hood

4 days ago '20        #265
demo299 
 SmoothTay said
Yíall n*ggas talk a lot of sh*t behind these keyboards I bet one of these fake gang members would smoke yíall in broad day light check how NY been that last year aint nothing soft these lil n*ggas smoking sh*t
exactly but Yu know what don't even say nothing jus let them come here mouthin off like that the fake gangstas gonna have them w they hands up like

4 days ago '20        #266
demo299 
 Supa mario said
2021 Being a blood or crip anywhere is clown sh*t
So Nipsey was a clown then ?

4 days ago '10        #267
SmoothTay 
Props total: 74493 74 K  Slaps total: 9398 9 K
 FashCashVasquez said
Them pocket knife carrying new york n*ggas aint on sh*t

Alpo and 69 walk through NY like its none

You get caught with a gun in NYC
Yo a*s doing 7-10 years

NY is hella safe
Why those n*ggas tawk crazy and feel
Comfortable telling another men
To " suck my d"

You tell another man S-M-D
In the south or midwest.
Yo head gets blown off
Bro just check the statistics bro I’m not going back in forth with you bout something your dumb a*s can google

Or Citizen app you bozo the lil n*ggas is drilling & waring in the city I don’t condone this silly gang sh*t I’m just letting know the facts. If u think it’s they real or fake or not that’s your opinion but what I do see is bodies is dropping every hour how real you want them to be ????
+1   

4 days ago '17        #268
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5706 5 K  Slaps total: 2753 2 K
 SmoothTay said
Bro just check the statistics bro Iím not going back in forth with you bout something your dumb a*s can google

Or Citizen app you bozo the lil n*ggas is drilling & waring in the city I donít condone this silly gang sh*t Iím just letting know the facts. If u think itís they real or fake or not thatís your opinion but what I do see is bodies is dropping every hour how real you want them to be ????
NY was dangerous 25-30 years ago

Even back Then places like
D.C New Orleans ran the country in murder

Its 8 million people in NY

What ever tho
I don't care for the topic

3 days ago '20        #269
demo299 
 FashCashVasquez said
NY was dangerous 25-30 years ago

Even back Then places like
D.C New Orleans ran the country in murder

Its 8 million people in NY

What ever tho
I don't care for the topic
your a d*ckhead go read or watch the news fu*kboi

3 days ago '15        #270
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13134 13 K  Slaps total: 2616 2 K
I'm not trolling when I say this, but I don't remember anybody ever saying "You know the vibes" until 69 said it. If somebody knows who started that, then let me know, because the only person that comes to mind is Tekashi.

I also don't know why so many n*ggas making noises/sound effects, like that sh*t supposed to be cool or something. These n*ggas are comic book characters, and no real OG would fear or respect these dudes.

3 days ago '17        #271
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5706 5 K  Slaps total: 2753 2 K
 demo299 said
your a d*ckhead go read or watch the news fu*kboi
NYC not even top 15 in murder

That should be a Good thing right?

3 days ago '15        #272
edub911 
Props total: 5938 5 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
 Bam Bam said
pu**y, I hope you ain't no black man.

I ain't never heard no Asian man tell another Asian man them black folks will smoke you.

Black men is straight up c*ck aka pu**y. You n*ggas will bend over for any race of man.
I just mind my business bi*ch boy u mad as fu*k over something u cant even control why?
+1   

3 days ago '16        #273
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54213 54 K  Slaps total: 8551 8 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
I didn’t say u had to respect it. I’m saying n*ggas speaking on it with 0 understanding. Saying Crips/bloods located in xyz is fake etc just giving a*sumptions without any knowledge of it

Like I said, it’s not a culture to love, it’s not a culture to recommend. Everyone knows that. I don’t gang bang anymore. I went and joined the military, but I still represent my set. I’m saying n*ggas on here who know nothing about gang culture sounding ignorant when a*suming

Like one n*gga asked before “why is that Crip k*lling that Crip??? They both Crips!!! Damn they dumb!!”

Or

“Xyz is blood/Crip!”. Then I ask “what set?” Then they say, idk but he’s blood/Crip”. Can’t be a blood or Crip without belonging to a set

Or the 5 and 6 stars. n*ggas thinking that’s bloods and Crips sh*t too, when it’s not smh

That’s what I mean by sounding ignorant.
Why is that crip k*lling another crip is good question tho?

Why call yourselves crips if you have no type of unity.

That sh*t was always counterproductive to me.

2 days ago '20        #274
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11472 11 K  Slaps total: 5782 5 K
 Toast2the said
OG Mack created the UBN in 1996

You’re one of the dumbest negroes on here and that says a lot about your character

From your dumb a*s 90% of nyc is Caribbean statement and then trying to prove that by naming 7 obscure NYC rappers is fu*king retarded

And this is coming from a person that was born and raised in nyc with a black indigenous mother that was born in North Carolina

And FYI there were indigenous people in the Caribbean as well you fu*king retard
that f*g**t is a russian agent fam

he probably did a shot of vodka and hi-fived Dmitry and Vladimir when he saw that

2 days ago '20        #275
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11472 11 K  Slaps total: 5782 5 K
 S PHX GOD said
cats who slapped your post are either why height, or confused brothers who are casted under the devils spell.

@

"We did not land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us."
Malcolm X also said "we are AFRICANS in America" as well you fu*king f*g**t a*s agent

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers ó The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
77 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+40online now  8
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-39online now  4
Image(s) inside The Real Mt. Rushmore of Atlanta Hip-Hop