R. Kelly's Lawyers QUIT + say "it's impossible" to "properly represent him"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+30  26
47 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 5 days ago '15        #151
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44888 44 K  Slaps total: 7774 7 K
 Made In Italy said
Yea cuz his counsel QUIT like da fu*kin title say. lol
u actin like he voluntarily chose to look for whole new team.
His funds must be runnin hella low hiring all these lawyers.
Quit cus he hired more counsel to the team. Get your comprehension up

5 days ago '18        #152
YouSmokeReggie 
Props total: 3437 3 K  Slaps total: 483 483
 Made In Italy said

Sorry for this. I jus started takin shots of bacardi gold. So I’m feelin social

Lmao it’s a game called Judgement
Some Yakuza type sh*t. Like one of them story mode games u walk around, f*ght, watch a cut scene, f*ght a boss then complete that chapter and repeat

You used to be a lawyer (a rookie) that had to defend a guy who ALLEGEDY k*lled a 70 year old man and dumped his body on the mountain but find out a big conspiracy involving government ppl and gang politics. Crazy sh*t. Come to find out u manage to prove the guy didn’t k*ll the person. Thennnnn

This mf u jus got free goes home to his new wife (a woman u hooked him up wit during trial) and he stabbed the bi*ch like 30 times and burned the house down while he sat next to her body gettin drunk (ALLEGEDY) But anyway I ain’t gonna tell the plot too much

Yagami is the guy u play.

His dad was a lawyer jus like him and get this:

His dad had to defend a man who was accused of raping and murdering a 15 year old girl

Yagami dad took the case and got the dude off. His dad said AS A LAWYER I DONT CARE IF THE MUHfu*kA DID IT. MY JOB IS TO PROVE THE PROSECUTION DONT GOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVICT HIM. NOT TO FIND OUT THE TRUE I DONT CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH.

So the girls father broke into yagami parents home and k*lled them both after trial and that’s what made u wanna become a lawyer

But they tell u this halfway thru the game as if it’s a motivational speech

Like pause hold on bro
Tf

His dad got a rapist off the hook and thats somethin to be proud of ?

So when I seen this. I said yagami dad would love to take this case

5 days ago '06        #153
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11272 11 K  Slaps total: 1090 1 K
 Proffesor X said
Calling major cap on that part..but everything else
im just the messenger, i know there are the antwoine fishers where men are abused/molested by women and vice/versa, im just saying what she expressed to me, in regards to this convo. But shes also told me some horrific stories fam, kids dont ask to be here and some of them go through real live hell before they reach age 18.

5 days ago '18        #154
Made In Italy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
Props total: 9183 9 K  Slaps total: 3454 3 K
 roddy got white said
Quit cus he hired more counsel to the team. Get your comprehension up
Wrong. Re-read the article.

Talkin bout my comprehension skills. SMH
Its obvious u came straight to the comments.
He hired NEW** counsel AFTER** his old team of lawyers QUIT** voluntarily.

Again...u actin like like this was RKellys idea and he did this voluntarily and ENJOYS losing money.

Imma leave u be u prolly on that white that roddy got right now lol

5 days ago '18        #155
Made In Italy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
Props total: 9183 9 K  Slaps total: 3454 3 K
 YouSmokeReggie said
Sorry for this. I jus started takin shots of bacardi gold. So Iím feelin social

Lmao itís a game called Judgement
Some Yakuza type sh*t. Like one of them story mode games u walk around, f*ght, watch a cut scene, f*ght a boss then complete that chapter and repeat

You used to be a lawyer (a rookie) that had to defend a guy who ALLEGEDY k*lled a 70 year old man and dumped his body on the mountain but find out a big conspiracy involving government ppl and gang politics. Crazy sh*t. Come to find out u manage to prove the guy didnít k*ll the person. Thennnnn

This mf u jus got free goes home to his new wife (a woman u hooked him up wit during trial) and he stabbed the bi*ch like 30 times and burned the house down while he sat next to her body gettin drunk (ALLEGEDY) But anyway I ainít gonna tell the plot too much

Yagami is the guy u play.

His dad was a lawyer jus like him and get this:

His dad had to defend a man who was accused of raping and murdering a 15 year old girl

Yagami dad took the case and got the dude off. His dad said AS A LAWYER I DONT CARE IF THE MUHfu*kA DID IT. MY JOB IS TO PROVE THE PROSECUTION DONT GOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVICT HIM. NOT TO FIND OUT THE TRUE I DONT CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH.

So the girls father broke into yagami parents home and k*lled them both after trial and thatís what made u wanna become a lawyer

But they tell u this halfway thru the game as if itís a motivational speech

Like pause hold on bro
Tf

His dad got a rapist off the hook and thats somethin to be proud of ?

So when I seen this. I said yagami dad would love to take this case

What the fu*kkkk ? This must be a Rockstar game ahaha lemme stop

I read ya first comment thinking " yo imma call this Yagami lawyer next time i catch a case he must be nice "

that game prolly based on a tru story too. Aint no game developer wake up one day like imma make a game about a lawyer
+1   

5 days ago '18        #156
InfamousJ 
Props total: 6297 6 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 Mr K said
Why you leave out that he was paying multiple parents and having s*x with the parents like a typical s*xual predator would? Oh I see that's not what actual predators do.

I guess it's convenient that you left that part out. You let me know when your outrage is going to stretch further from R Kelly to the parents and other especially caucasoid predators like I said originally okay
Get off my d*ck lame

5 days ago '18        #157
YouSmokeReggie 
Props total: 3437 3 K  Slaps total: 483 483
 Made In Italy said
What the fu*kkkk ? This must be a Rockstar game ahaha lemme stop

I read ya first comment thinking " yo imma call this Yagami lawyer next time i catch a case he must be nice "

that game prolly based on a tru story too. Aint no game developer wake up one day like imma make a game about a lawyer
Lmao Ay man them Yakuza style games are like Knock Off rockstar games I swear
The story be wild and they be showin how the Japanese ppl get down fr

Dudes really treat women like sh*t over there and they give out something called POCKET TISSUE everywhere u go. Like napkinsÖ or paper towels jus in case Ö ya know. U need to bust one and wipe upÖ..

Sick a*s culture
They embrace the fu*k out of titty grabbing too

Thereís clubs u can go to if u a lonely rich man and jus want someone to talk to. I always wonder why the Japanese bÔtches look young or dress like nurses. I think itís a fetish friendly country or somethin. Cas one girl in the game dressed like an adult and they called her ugly. This bi*ch puts on MINT GREEN HAIR and purple lipstick with like bright pink skirt and they say she looks so young and beautifulÖ.. pause .. they on some sh*t over there

I learn some sh*t bout they culture jus from observing. Like Japanese ppl donít sleep on beds over there lmao they jus put covers on the floor and they whole apartment be the size of ur kitchenÖ they jus sit in the house criss cross apple sauce and drink hot liquid and noodles. Speaking in philosophical quotes. Itís kinda cool to see some other ways of life being showed on a game. And The game got a lot of other real life relevances in it. And yea I think someone looked up a few old stories and made a game out of it as one big case. Iím tryna find some guy named THE MOLE who goes around attacks gang members and then Gauging or poking their eyes out and putting shades on them. n*gga got like 9 bodies in the city already and k*lled my detective partner

Game getting good lmao

Last edited by YouSmokeReggie; 06-09-2021 at 02:11 PM..

5 days ago '13        #158
Mr K  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26395 26 K  Slaps total: 4695 4 K
 InfamousJ said
Get off my d*ck lame
bi*ch what? You message me and now you mad cause you can't think of nothing. Mad because you can't deflect when I asked you?

Its okay its all yours

You can cry and talk to yourself next f*get lol

5 days ago '18        #159
InfamousJ 
Props total: 6297 6 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 Mr K said
bi*ch what? You message me and now you mad cause you can't think of nothing. Mad because you can't deflect when I asked you?

Its okay its all yours

You can cry and talk to yourself next f*get lol
Your too easy bruh. By the way f*g**t is spelled like that you dumb bastard

4 days ago '18        #160
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55604 55 K  Slaps total: 13382 13 K
 cuzjuan said
@ isnt this the worst violation?

Last edited by Proffesor X; 06-10-2021 at 03:07 PM..
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers ó The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
77 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  5
Jun 12 - MICHIGAN MAN WINS $30K IN LOTTERY, BUYS $20K GOLD CHAIN, GETS ROBBED
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  3
Big cap space