New York has been running hip hip for the last few years.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '15        #101
ol natl 44 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 2185 2185
 Flippa Huxtable said
Zaytoven from the bay, the trap sound from Memphis
Nothing about ATL is original

Oh ok but zay was raised in the A and the trap sound is not Memphis get off my city d*ck fu*k n*gga Memphis is responsible for the buck and get crunk sound n*ggas love to discredit Atlanta but try to bite our sh*t tell them ny producers to create a new sound instead of following soundcloud trends for them records that get no play but on YouTube in the comfort of there own home

4 months ago '15        #102
Flippa Huxtable 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$27,055 | Props total: 101359 101359
 ol natl 44 said
Oh ok but zay was raised in the A and the trap sound is not Memphis get off my city d*ck fu*k n*gga Memphis is responsible for the buck and get crunk sound n*ggas love to discredit Atlanta but try to bite our sh*t tell them ny producers to create a new sound instead of following soundcloud trends for them records that get no play but on YouTube in the comfort of there own home
Name the last classic album from Atlanta since you claim everybody wanna be like y'all

4 months ago '15        #103
ol natl 44 
space
space
 Bronx Sasquatch said
Real facts

From billboards to dropping the best albums and mixtapes

These pus*y a*s atlanta boxden n*ggas stay talkibg like some bitter bi*ches on here about NY
they still think that trap rap garbage is running sh*t cause they had a few summers dominating the radio
jay z been pimpin the biggest artists from the south for years
Ross jeezy t.i j cole
cut it out NY been running sh*t from day 1 them few years of a rapper here and there doing big numbers dont amount to sh*t
So jay pimped jeezy and ross but they was never signed directly to him and he ran def jam for how long not long at all ill give u j.cole but i wonder how come he couldn't find the next big star in ny hmmm interesting but know this we hustle independently regardless and never look for the radio co-sign or a big label deal that's why a lot of these young n*ggas be up without a deal mindset of a trapper learn about it

4 months ago '15        #104
ol natl 44 
space
space
 Flippa Huxtable said
Name the last classic album from Atlanta since you claim everybody wanna be like y'all

For what reason our music is in your dna y'all ny n*ggas forgot how to rap i clearly see y'all started by biting the west coast with them fake a*s gangs and as of recent y'all biting Chicago and Atlanta simultaneously lol which way y'all working

4 months ago '15        #105
Flippa Huxtable 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$27,055 | Props total: 101359 101359
 ol natl 44 said
For what reason our music is in your dna y'all ny n*ggas forgot how to rap i clearly see y'all started by biting the west coast with them fake a*s gangs and as of recent y'all biting Chicago and Atlanta simultaneously lol which way y'all working
ATL doesn't have bloods and crips?
ATL saying slime like a NY n*gga

You still didn't tell me those classic albums

4 months ago '15        #106
ol natl 44 
space
space
 Flippa Huxtable said
ATL doesn't have bloods and crips?
ATL saying slime like a NY n*gga

You still didn't tell me those classic albums
Thugga made his own lane with that slime talk wasnt nobody in the A thinking about that generic flea market blood set that y'all made up cause yall was bored but you so damn lame u think everybody bites y'all but one thing about us we got respect out west unlike y'all fake gangbanging a*ses only the old school ny rappers can kick sh*t out west while y'all new rappers 1 be scared to go out there 2 if they do go out there they are never in the mix repping that fake a*s gang that y'all all of sudden think it's real matter what's the ny classic since where bringing up classics don't worry I'll wait

4 months ago '17        #107
Shyce88 6 heat pts
space
space
$122 | Props total: 374 374
U forgot phresher, a boogie. Designer , don q
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+79online now  41
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  31
Video inside Funny Ass Comedian
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  31
Image(s) inside Instant Nut Bust