Why are people still fans of SPM?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2007, 05:31 PM         #41
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
AITE, YALL WANT THE TRUTH? heres EXACTLY what my homie down in TX knows about this bullsh*t case, in his own words.....He hit me up with a private message on the other board tellin ALL the sh*t yall dont even know......

okay who da fu*k is fatman? another fan of spm? n*gga anybody could make a story about that sh*t, SPM could have said that sh*t, then his friends past that sh*t has a good story to have the fans still be loyal, plus I hate repeating myself, what about the other seventeen underage girls that testified saying that SPM also had s3x with them. Plus n*gga it wasnt the same bi*ch who was the 14 year old girl because SHE HAS A SON,It was his best friend WHO WAS A MALE, see your own dude don't know what the fu*k hes talking about, just face it you dont know sh*t, you just follow on other peoples words without looking at the evidence. n*gga your dumb for real. Plus n*gga you can go to jail for 40 years for a r*pe case, motherfu*kers are fu*king stupid, but this wasn't A r*pe CASE, this dude was fu*king kids, he fu*ked the girl who was 14 years old, the nine year old and the SEVENTEEN other girls.

Last edited by Doc D; 06-05-2007 at 05:33 PM..
 06-05-2007, 05:32 PM         #42
deceptive5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 thumbs down for that...
 06-05-2007, 05:35 PM         #43
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
This is fu*ked up, he performs oral s3x ON A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL, this pissed me off because some people keep saying he spits raw sh*t, I'm like WTF, who cares!!!!, HE HAD s3x WITH A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL.

Carlos Coy is currently incarcerated within the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. In 2002 Coy was on trial for allegedly performing oral s3x on his daughter's nine-year-old friend while she slept over at his house one night in September 2001. Claims that Coy had engaged in s3xual activity with other underage girls, a total of seventeen excluding his accuser, quickly arose after his September 25, 2001 arrest. Despite a lack of physical evidence, a Houston jury convicted Coy of aggravated s3xual a.ssault of a child on May 18, 2002. Coy was sentenced to 45 years in prison and ordered to pay a $10,000 fine.

06-05-2007, 06:03 PM         #44
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does it matter. If you a fan of the music, you a fan. If eminem was charged with the r*pe of a lil boy and his dog, he would still be the rawest n*gga on the mic to me.

Now if you look up to him, and think he's a great person and want to lick his balls...if you that type of fan, i could see you not listening anymore.

And Renegade's post also says a lil something. n*gga doing 45 years with no evidence.

Last edited by macadon83; 06-05-2007 at 06:04 PM..
 06-05-2007, 06:30 PM         #45
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-Whitey be makin it hard on anyone of black & latino backgrounds to defend themselves in court - he might be innocent.

Do you seriously not think poor white people have just as hard a time with the court system as blacks and latinos?
Shows how much you know about the system son
 06-05-2007, 06:42 PM         #46
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was never aware he had fans in the first place. His cd's been sitting on the shelve at circuit city here in the same spot unmoved, never picked up, for a good 6 years now.
 11 years ago '05        #47
jkrhomies8 
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
 eljesserocks said:
metido your in nc you dont know chicano rap............
nc is were i live now but i grew up in texas so shut up:finger:
 06-05-2007, 10:37 PM         #48
CaptainSaveAHo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaptainSaveAHo said:
He didn't do sh*t. You need to check out this video of Bash talking about the case. . How are you gonna convict somebody when the only witness is a little girl testifying that it all might have been a dream, and no evidence.
I'm not a huge fan of SPM but I think his music is alright, and he definetly wasn't givin a fair trial. He wasn't allowed any evidence about the type of person the mother was so I won't comment about that, but the whole case was based on character witnesses against SPM. I mean the whole case should had been over when the only witness a 9 year old girl testifyed that it all might have been a dream.

Everybody that's saying he's guilty for sure I sure hope you never go to court and be found guilty on only testimony by somebody saying that it might not have happened and had all been a dream. Look at how many crazy chicks are screaming r*pe and fu*king over dudes nowadays, and you almost got no chance of winning that sh*t. They just gotta cry and play the jury and your screwed.
 11 years ago '04        #49
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
wiggy wiggy was dope.
 06-06-2007, 10:16 AM         #50
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
Do you seriously not think poor white people have just as hard a time with the court system as blacks and latinos?
Shows how much you know about the system son
Poor black and latinos be doing time over some bullsh*t alot more than poor white folks. It's BEEN that way. Cmon now.
 06-06-2007, 11:14 AM         #51
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poor black and latinos be doing time over some bullsh*t alot more than poor white folks. It's BEEN that way. Cmon now.

Nah,everytime im in court (myself or accompanying friends) if your poor your fuct,white black blue or red (im not tryna deny any mistreatment of any race)
 06-06-2007, 11:39 AM         #52
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
Nah,everytime im in court (myself or accompanying friends) if your poor your fuct,white black blue or red (im not tryna deny any mistreatment of any race)
But you realize you keep saying poor. White people have to be poor to be fu*ked over by the system. Our color speaks for us before they even peep our pockets.

Even OJ had n*ggaz planting evidence, and had his life fu*ked over by a crime he was not found guilty of. That will never happen to a white man, believe me.
 06-06-2007, 05:59 PM         #53
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
But you realize you keep saying poor. White people have to be poor to be fu*ked over by the system. Our color speaks for us before they even peep our pockets.
Word.
And I meant to delete the word "poor" from the start of my previous post. Rich or poor, there's no equality when we talking the justice system.
 11 years ago '04        #54
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
Why do muthafu*kaz still listen to rkelly, what he did was just as bad if not worse
 06-06-2007, 06:28 PM         #55
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QbanLinxx said:
Why do muthafu*kaz still listen to rkelly, what he did was just as bad if not worse
that n*gga was taken advantage of. them girls wanted to be pissed on and plus, how many hoes you know, right now, hoes where you live that would do ANYTHING to fu*k with R? unless you was there, dont believe sh*t ou heard, cause bi*ches be scandalous. ima side with R on this.
 11 years ago '04        #56
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 playazinc said:
that n*gga was taken advantage of. them girls wanted to be pissed on and plus, how many hoes you know, right now, hoes where you live that would do ANYTHING to fu*k with R? unless you was there, dont believe sh*t ou heard, cause bi*ches be scandalous. ima side with R on this.
you're siding with a grown man that pisses on 14 year old girls. You lost
 06-07-2007, 08:54 AM         #57
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
You lost
cmon homie, I was jokin about the pissin thing. my point IS hoes are shady and who the fu*k knows what R knew or didnt know about them girls. thats all im sayin. business n*ggas should be careful with them groupies cuz hoes stay scandalous.

Last edited by playazinc; 06-07-2007 at 08:55 AM..
 06-07-2007, 11:09 AM         #58
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
cmon homie, I was jokin about the pissin thing. my point IS hoes are shady and who the fu*k knows what R knew or didnt know about them girls. thats all im sayin. business n*ggas should be careful with them groupies cuz hoes stay scandalous.
We know he knew because he was fu*king with Aaliyah back when she was 14. He has a history of it. I still don't care, cuz a 14 year old should be smart enough to make that decision for themselves. It aint like she was a virgin. No harm, no foul.
 11 years ago '04        #59
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
Well as for the 17 other girls...

In Texas 17 years old is considered legal, where as most other States its 18.

Also, i heard that if your within 3 years of age of that girl, its not illegal.

However, i have never heard of these 17 year old girls, but if they fall into the 17 at the time when they messed with SPM, all that sh*t can be thrown out.

It's also funny cause, I bet none of those girls regret fu*kin with him. Thats what i dont get, if you had a problem with it from the begining, a smart girl wuold say something from the get go. A step further a smart girl wouldnt put herself in that position. Girls need to get grown in there head, dont fu*k with older guys, unless you can handle it. If you are in high school, you should already know the deal.

Now, if these girls are like under 15, then i could see a problem and i dont condone doing anything with a 9 year old.
 06-07-2007, 01:26 PM         #60
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
i find it funny how dudes dat are still r. kelly fans are basically sayin dat spm shouldnt have anymore fans 4 wha he did....idiots

There's a big difference between s3x with a highschool student and s3xual acts with an elementary school student. How many people have not fu*ked a highschool student at some point in their life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy