50 Cent Meets Up With His Number One Fan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
"Hee hee hey look at him, he's straight, what a loser"~

10-19-2011, 10:24 AM         #122
Jamjay17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I'm prob closer to 50's age than most n*ggas on here & I'm co-signing the jits. That sh*t looks mad old in 2011. No different than if a n*gga was rockin bell bottoms, butterfly collars, & platform shoes in the 90's. n*ggas woulda got clowned to no end. Me personally, Imma Ralph Lauren/Calvin Klein typa n*gga. Grown, fitted, but not tight as fukk. As you get older, your style should reflect your maturity. And maybe I missed the memo, but since when does frontin on a n*gga's clothes make you gay? I'm sure all you hardbody n*ggas would k!ll a n*gga rockin bootleg J's or Forces. Fif just looks crazy outdated. n*gga might as well rock one of them Queens FUBU baseball jerseys. I can tell there's mad n*ggas reading this thread w/a closet full of 3x tall t's & Girbauds lookin like.... *fukk y'all n*ggas*
:applause:
 6 years ago '10        #123
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30552 30552
 yumflip said:
I'm prob closer to 50's age than most n*ggas on here & I'm co-signing the jits. That sh*t looks mad old in 2011. No different than if a n*gga was rockin bell bottoms, butterfly collars, & platform shoes in the 90's. n*ggas woulda got clowned to no end. Me personally, Imma Ralph Lauren/Calvin Klein typa n*gga. Grown, fitted, but not tight as fukk. As you get older, your style should reflect your maturity. And maybe I missed the memo, but since when does frontin on a n*gga's clothes make you gay? I'm sure all you hardbody n*ggas would k!ll a n*gga rockin bootleg J's or Forces. Fif just looks crazy outdated. n*gga might as well rock one of them Queens FUBU baseball jerseys. I can tell there's mad n*ggas reading this thread w/a closet full of 3x tall t's & Girbauds lookin like.... *fukk y'all n*ggas*
word up
 6 years ago '04        #124
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
I don't know about yall but as I get older.. I look at these colorful sneakers and I'm more like wtf every day
 10-19-2011, 10:40 AM         #125
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
lmao that boy 50 look like he still stuck in the tall pink tee era
He b dressing up current sometimes from the pics but he can't let that sh*t go for some reason
 6 years ago '07        #126
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16112 16112
cats talkin about fashion era...but ninjas today dress like its the 80's inevitably my style will survive when ya now ..turns to then
 10-19-2011, 11:03 AM         #127
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fifth stuck in the past.....du rags, baggy jeans pelle pelle, long t

we off that

Last edited by DrX; 10-19-2011 at 11:34 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #128
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
a) wtf is a dude rag?

b) 50 prolly annihilated that chubby white girl pus*y
 6 years ago '08        #129
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga Fif dressed like its still George W's first term
better then wearing the skin tight jeans you n*ggaz are wearing today...wanna talk about
ya'll n*ggaz look like you got a constant wedgie, front and back...how dat feel?
 6 years ago '05        #130
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6379 6379
 CashNy said:
Wtf is a dude rag ?

Ayo who's more ignorant when it comes to spelling and correct grammar mto or wshh ?
white people think they cool now cuz they know what we be talkn bout n wearn wit hip-hop now
 6 years ago '09        #131
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Whats Wrong With A Durag And $500 Pelle Pelle Leather Jacket?
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #132
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
fu*k it his money>any one who hated on his outfit. Same way Jay was rocking sandals and sh*t. With money like that who tha fu*k cares.
 6 years ago '08        #133
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
 blaxblog said:

[pic - click to view]

Whats Wrong With A Durag And $500 Pelle Pelle Leather Jacket?
[pic - click to view]

It's not 2005...that's what.
 10-19-2011, 12:17 PM         #134
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
It's not 2005...that's what.
Man, didnt I already tell your lemming lookin a.ss to shut the fu*k up. Sit down shorty, you opinion means jack sh*t, ole fashion police a.ss n*gga. I hope that aint you in your Avy cause it looks like you was birthed from a voo doo ritual instead of human conception

like n*ggas sprinkled fairy dust over an oil spill and chanted "Noob Saibot" 5 times, then out came your angler fish a.ss, looks like a t-shirt and snapback floating in your avy, n*gga lookin like the black silhouette from the them Ipad commercials..

yeah fu*k you.."oh that was sooooo 2005, like OH-EM-GEE!!! get with the time already"

yous a spank boy, see me n*gga!!!

you aint gully n*gga, what you gon throw Apple Martini c*cktails at me? you cant fu*k with the realest, b
im power bombing n*ggas souls out here, you wanna take it there Joan Rivers a.ss n*gga, BRING IT...We Right hea!!

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 10-19-2011 at 12:22 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #135
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
Man, didnt I already tell your lemming lookin a.ss to shut the fu*k up. Sit down shorty, you opinion means jack sh*t, ole fashion police a.ss n*gga. I hope that aint you in your Avy cause it looks like you was birthed from a voo doo ritual instead of human conception

like n*ggas sprinkled fairy dust over an oil spill and chanted "Noob Saibot" 5 times, then out came your angler fish a.ss, looks like a t-shirt and snapback floating in your avy, n*gga lookin like the black silhouette from the them Ipad commercials..

yeah fu*k you.."oh that was sooooo 2005, like OH-EM-GEE!!! get with the time already"

10-19-2011, 01:38 PM         #136
MRWILSON024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt know that people still wear du rags LOL.
 6 years ago '05        #137
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 StoopidVillinz said:
dude rag??????
this...
 6 years ago '10        #138
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:

you aint gully n*gga, what you gon throw Apple Martini c*cktails at me? you cant fu*k with the realest, b
im power bombing n*ggas souls out here, you wanna take it there Joan Rivers a.ss n*gga, BRING IT...We Right hea!!

6 years ago '10        #139
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
what is up with the sensitive dudes now a days??? "dont talk about him" "leave him alone"...F that...i talk shyt and so what....you cant beat me!!
 6 years ago '04        #140
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
 MRWILSON024 said:
I didnt know that people still wear du rags LOL.
Its caesars, baldies, afros, the philly/jersey afro+fade (think New Jersey Drive) and some dudes still rocking hawks.

Well you still see brothas with waves right? Or is everybody on their

[pic - click to view]

???????????
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago