Better career so far: Bron or Wade?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 10:53 PM         #281
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
somebody else said lebron hasn't played with a 20 and 10 shaq like wade

i said shaq's playing as well this year as he did in the finals

he said and they're supposed to win this year

i said they were supposed to win last year too, s**t that hasn't happened yet doesn't count, etc., etc. and took the opportunity to point out that lebron supporters frequently use these BS hypothetical arguments about fantasies they make up in their head about what would or will happened when we're not concerned with those things.

clear now?
Im just messin with ya I didn't read any of that, or that post lol. I'm sure you knew what you were talking about, I was just joshin ya

Last edited by Rynoh; 02-17-2010 at 10:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #282
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 joshdogg26 said:
injuries become an issue when they change u as a player and ur a shadow of ur former self. wade has had one serious injury in his career and that was 3 years ago. come off it already .
Wade didnt even make the All-NBA team the year before last... I wonder why??? It sure aint have to do with his talent or numbers... It was because of he was hurt

How the f**k can you be a top 3 player and not make any of the 3 All NBA teams lol

Injuries small or big play a huge part in the perception of what type of player you are... If not then give me another reason why Wade didnt make the All-NBA teams in 07-08 and only made the 3rd team in 06-07... I know for a fact a healthy Wade makes the All NBA 1st team every year
 8 years ago '07        #283
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Im just messin with ya I didn't read any of that, or that post lol. I'm sure you knew what you were talking about, I was just joshin ya
silly

dre03 said:
Wade didnt even make the All-NBA team the year before last... I wonder why??? It sure aint have to do with his talent or numbers... It was because of he was hurt

How the f**k can you be a top 3 player and not make any of the 3 All NBA teams lol

Injuries small or big play a huge part in the perception of what type of player you are... If not then give me another reason why Wade didnt make the All-NBA teams in 07-08 and only made the 3rd team in 06-07... I know for a fact a healthy Wade makes the All NBA 1st team every year
why r u still talking about this? i don't care what u think lmao. fail for using a media award to determine how good somebody is, especially when it makes no sense. he made the team in 05-06 and played in the least amount of games for anybody who had been selected in like 40 years, that shows how good they knew he was. he played the same number of games the next season and didn't make it lol. it's cuz his production dipped and his body wasn't right that year. is that what u were looking for? nobody thought he was no longer considered a top player, it was obvious to everybody. he came back with a vengeance. can u stop talking to me now?

Last edited by joshdogg26; 02-17-2010 at 11:07 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #284
dre03 
space
space
 Gattsau said:
again ur retarded.

ur dealing in speculation.

u can say in his prime griffey was the best player ever (which isnt even true bonds>griff but thats for another thread)

but u cant remove the fac tthat he got injuried alot.

and in ur previous post u said u judge players by how they stay healthy. but now ur saying griff is the best baseball player ever?

health has nothing to do with how good a player is and isnt how a players talent should be judged. staying healthy just means u r luckier than others.
U dumbass... Wade was not a top 3 player 06-08 point blank... If we talking his whole career overall yes he is a top 3 player but when you say he has been a top 3 player the past few years its bulls**t... When you name how well each player played every year Wade will not be in the argument those two years... Obviously im not the only one who takes health into consideration since Wade didnt make the All-NBA team the year before last...

And i wont even comment on the Griffey statement any longer... If u even think its a conversation of who was better in their prime... Point is his injuries left an impression on his legacy and took him out of that greatest ever... He missed like 5 seasons and still has 600+ homers
 8 years ago '04        #285
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
so what happens if the Cavs dont win the Finals again this season?? or let alone make it?? i guess Wade's 06 team is still gonna be considered better than that Cavs team huh?
 8 years ago '04        #286
dre03 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
silly

why r u still talking about this? i don't care what u think lmao. fail for using a media award to determine how good somebody is, especially when it makes no sense. he made the team in 05-06 and played in the least amount of games for anybody who had been selected in like 40 years, that shows how good they knew he was. he played the same number of games the next season and didn't make it lol. it's cuz his production dipped and his body wasn't right that year. is that what u were looking for? nobody thought he was no longer considered a top player, it was obvious to everybody. he came back with a vengeance. can u stop talking to me now?
He made it to the 3rd team... But the year before when he was healthy he made the 2nd team... And the year he made the 3rd team he had better numbers then the year he made the second team...

Yes exactly thats my whole point when you go year in and year out the 06-08 season obviously the media and everyone else felt he was not a top 3 player...

And i like how u say media award like your opinion is of higher value than theirs... The media, analysts and others watch basketball just like u do n*gga...
 8 years ago '07        #287
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
 dre03 said:
He made it to the 3rd team... But the year before when he was healthy he made the 2nd team... And the year he made the 3rd team he had better numbers then the year he made the second team...

Yes exactly thats my whole point when you go year in and year out the 06-08 season obviously the media and everyone else felt he was not a top 3 player...

And i like how u say media award like your opinion is of higher value than theirs... The media, analysts and others watch basketball just like u do n*gga...
u probably think nash deserved both of his MVPs too then and i bet u never question any of their selections .

in wade's WORST year (aside from his rookie year obviously), he put up 25, 7, and 5. who was f**king with that other than the usual suspects (kobe and lebron)? nobody. he didn't get selected to the all NBA team becuz he didn't play enough games, period. the previous season he was a hard sell cuz he didn't play in enough games but his numbers had been better so they selected him anyway, that's how good he was. they knew that even though he missed over a third of the season, he was still an all-NBA player. 07-08 they couldn't give him that same break cuz his numbers were down. it doesn't mean he wasn't that good, he just wasn't on the court enough and his numbers couldn't compensate for the discrepancy between him and other players. guards that made the team that year were kobe and chris paul (justifiably), nash, deron williams, mcgrady, and ginobili. if u thought at that time that any of those last 4 guards were better than wade, ur out of ur god damn mind lol.
 8 years ago '04        #288
dre03 
space
space
 Gattsau said:
y r u still posting? do u love getting sonned?

of course when he was out for the year he wasnt a top 3 player u simple minded f**k.but when he was healthy and leading his team to a ring he was. he had arguably the greatest finals perfoamnce in history and shouldve won the reg season mvp that year.

who cares abotu the all nba team. thats done based on repuation more than anything. do u think for urself or go based on what others say?

not getting ur point on griffey at all......
Thats what the f**k i said earlier u dumb f**k go read before you post... I been saying that this entire time i said earlier Wade put in the most incredible finals performance ever... I like Wade and i know he is one of the most talented players ever even more talented then Kobe IMO...

My point was that he hadnt done anything worthy of putting him in top 3 of the past few years since the finals except for last year... the two years he was hurt he was not a top 3 player... When he is healthy he is one of the best if not the best players... That was my whole point and i said that dozens of times... Now u post and say exactly what the f**k i been saying yet call me retarded??? Dumbass

And dont get me started on Griffey homie thats not even an argument
 02-17-2010, 11:33 PM         #289
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
and it doenst matter wat u think about griffey fact is bonds in the 90s was better. and if u count roided bonds it aint close.
 8 years ago '04        #290
dre03 
space
space
 Gattsau said:

and it doenst matter wat u think about griffey fact is bonds in the 90s was better. and if u count roided bonds it aint close.

men lie women lie numbers dnt
Dude Griffey hit 40+ HR's 6 years and 50+ 2 years in the 90's
Over 140 RBI's 4 times
And thats with only playing 70 games 1 year in the 90's
In the 90's before his injury Griffey was on pace to hit 802 HR's at 38.2 HR's per game (40 more than Bonds record)

Bonds hit 40+ HR's 3 times and never hit 50 HR's in the 90's
Never had more than 140 RBI's in any season of his entire career... Never even reached 130 RBI's until 2001 and only did that once
Bonds was on pace to only hit 706 HR's at 32.1 HR's per game in the 90's...

I now truly believe you are retarded
 8 years ago '04        #291
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 1275 1275
 Lex Lossis said:
wtf????? so now it's a penalty to f**kin play with talent???

Wade has da better career so far. his stats are great, he has a ring and finals MVP. da ring is what u play for!!!!!
i guess luke walton had a better career than lebron james

THE RING IS WHAT YOU PLAY FOR

SMH
 8 years ago '06        #292
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
how the hell are we talking about baseball

ne ways wade > bron x 10
 8 years ago '04        #294
dre03 
space
space
 Gattsau said:
wait r u joking?

ur just talking about power numbers my god ur stupid. first off griff was playing in the al so he was getting alot more abs as well as playing ina ahitters park. bonds was playing in arguably the hardest park to hit homers in, in baseballs history. griff had nearly 400 abs more than bonds and u wanna give me homers . RBIS is a team stat as well dummie and griff was on waaaaaay better hitting teams.

bonds won 3 mvps to griffeys one. bonds had a better ops/obp/more steals etc.

r u new to baseball?
The MLBPA which consists of the players themselves gave Ken Griffey the Player of the Decade Award in 1999...

Ironic isnt it... Baseball players are mostly judged by just the power numbers or else Babe Ruth who couldnt even run around bases wouldnt be heralded as one of the greatest

Now shut the f**k up u dumb s**t... Not only did i think Griffey was the best player in the 90's the players did too... Now go cry b**ch

Last edited by dre03; 02-18-2010 at 10:39 AM..
 02-18-2010, 11:59 AM         #295
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
how the hell are we talking about baseball

ne ways wade > bron x 10
:beat:
 8 years ago '04        #296
dre03 
space
space
 Gattsau said:
And the writers who hate bonds voted him the player of the decade for the 90s ... @ goin on what the players say...like its anything more than a popularity contest..

I'm giving u stats and facts ur giving me player opionions......I bet u think the pro bowl votes prove who the best players are at their postion right u stupid b**ch .

And u proved how dumb u r ruth isn't judged solely on power numbers do u have any idea how good his ops was? Or his obp? R u fukin stupid? Not to mention he had the best homer to ab ratio of all time...only person who comes close to that is bonds...

And if players were judge solely on power aaron would be looked at as better than mays but he's not...

Baseball is about more than power ur easily the dumbest fuk I've encountred on this board in quite awhile....

Keep going on what other perceive as true and ignoring the facts....
Posted via Mobile Device

Obviously the facts arent as clear cut if majority of baseball fans, players, managers and analysts dont agree with your dumbass...

Baseball is judged mostly on power numbers and very little on everything else... That is why Pujols is considered the best player in baseball right now is because of his power numbers... Being good at everything else doesnt hold much weight in the argument point blank... Babe Ruth couldnt do s**t but hit and look where people put him
 8 years ago '06        #297
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
WADE BLOCKING HICKSON dunk a 6'4 gsurd blocking a pf dunk

[video - click to view]

02-18-2010, 06:30 PM         #298
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u play to win! wade hands down
 8 years ago '04        #299
dre03 
space
space
 Gattsau said:
u do realize that bonds is the most hated player in the hisotry of baseball right...his own teammates dont even like him.

numbers dont lie tho.

stop posting. pujols is not only considered the best because of his power numbers u stupid fuk. if that was the case itd be howard>pujols.

but y isnt howard better? because he hits for a lower avg and cant field as good. pujols is a triple crown candiate and a gold glove first basemen. stop embrassing yourself u clearly dont watch baseball.

ruth was a great pitcher u idiot . he also hit for high avg, power and had a great obp. again stop posting.
Howards slugging% is way lower than Pujols dumbass.. Every idiot knows Pujols is the better hitter there is a reason he averages more intentional walks than Howard f**ktard...

Ruth played for 22 seasons he only pitched in like 4 of those seasons n*gga that has nothing to do with why people consider him great... he was called the Sultan of Swat for what???

his pitching???
OBP, Slugging%, Batting average and OPS are all apart of power numbers dumbass... I just said he was considered one of the greatest because of his power numbers
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago