Video of Aaliyah dancing to Jay Z & R kelly;s guilty until proven innocent

most viewed right now
+19  67
40 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '05        #101
Dun Language 4313 heat pts4313
space
space
$84,532 | Props total: 57356 57356
 brooklynzfinest said
I couldn't watch it because at the time, I was 20 and 13 year old girls way far removed from what I found attractive. Plus this was college for me and my girl were fu*king at least twice a day...

lol@kellz 'teaching' anything though...my mans, eating a*s been on tape for how many decades now...u jerking off to a grown man eating a 13 year old's a*s, pissing on her, and fu*king her is still even at 16.
Nah I was more into the lightskin joint he was knocking down in the cherry room with the granny panties on

And that older chick that was getting her a*s ate in the computer chair

That young chick body wasnt developed enough for me.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #102
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 5017 5017
 JayStillPaid said
Which unfortunately means nothing in a court of law since one party is deceased and the other one said it wasn't her in the tape while on the stand. Im no lawyer but ole girl can't do anything because A) it would be perjury and B) it would violate the NDA her family signed since she was a minor and couldn't sign it herself. Either a new girl would have to prove he did something while she was under the age of consent or you would have to try an convict him of something else
If she violates b you know what happens? Liquidated damages.
Stop

3 months ago '18        #103
space
space
 Some said
is he in jail?

or u just another d*ck rider believing the media and follow trends like 90% of the american f*ggotz?
You spelled it with a Z. You’re zesty as hell

3 months ago '18        #104
brooklynzfinest 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 6334 6334
 Dun Language said
Nah I was more into the lightskin joint he was knocking down in the cherry room with the granny panties on

And that older chick that was getting her a*s ate in the computer chair

That young chick body wasnt developed enough for me.
Oh aight, props...I take back my slaps and comments...I forgot about those two broads...I remember peeping the video too (but didn't jerk off to it because I remember the part of the young chick coming in and ruining it for me). Totally forgot about that older chick on the computer chair! U got me, I remember thinking yooo she got a fatty...dude was all in her sh*t like literally

3 months ago '05        #105
Dun Language 4313 heat pts4313
space
space
$84,532 | Props total: 57356 57356
 brooklynzfinest said
Oh aight, props...I take back my slaps and comments...I forgot about those two broads...I remember peeping the video too (but didn't jerk off to it because I remember the part of the young chick coming in and ruining it for me). Totally forgot about that older chick on the computer chair! U got me, I remember thinking yooo she got a fatty...dude was all in her sh*t like literally

till this day I still like a grown woman body but I like younger women...not teenagers tho.

21-29 is my limit

3 months ago '17        #106
JayStillPaid 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 2335 2335
 ChrisPartlowFro said
If she violates b you know what happens? Liquidated damages.
Stop
If she violates B then she automatically violates A meaning she could be charged with lying under oath because she was over 18 when she testified in court and said it wasn't her on the videotape. How could she break the NDA without comitting perjury ?

3 months ago '18        #107
space
space
 JayStillPaid said
If she violates B then she automatically violates A meaning she could be charged with lying under oath because she was over 18 when she testified in court and said it wasn't her on the videotape. How could she break the NDA without comitting perjury ?
Idk who you’re talking about, since I was speaking about how NDAs work.

If you’re talking about the victim of pedophilia lying, then her lawyer could have a field day with that. Easily a lawyer could argue the NDA shouldn’t apply because you can’t contract for illegalities which is what an NDA with a 14 year old for s*x acts is. So she could easily invalidate it.

3 months ago '17        #108
JayStillPaid 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 2335 2335
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Idk who you’re talking about, since I was speaking about how NDAs work.

If you’re talking about the victim of pedophilia lying, then her lawyer could have a field day with that. Easily a lawyer could argue the NDA shouldn’t apply because you can’t contract for illegalities which is what an NDA with a 14 year old for s*x acts is. So she could easily invalidate it.
Which makes sense except she was over 18 when she took the stand since there was a 5 year delay in the case. If she was over 18 when the NDA was signed then how could it be invalidated ? She would have to break the NDA which also means she would be setting herself up for a perjury charge since she was over 18 and lied under oath about something that happened when she was a minor

3 months ago '18        #109
space
space
 JayStillPaid said
Which makes sense except she was over 18 when she took the stand since there was a 5 year delay in the case. If she was over 18 when the NDA was signed then how could it be invalidated ? She would have to break the NDA which also means she would be setting herself up for a perjury charge since she was over 18 and lied under oath about something that happened when she was a minor
We don’t know when it was signed. You’re a*suming she signed it after she was 18 but he was indicted before that so....
Also if she signs it at 18, he’s got 4 years of exposure.

But either way, you can’t contract to do something illegal, so if she spoke on pedophilia, after signing an NDA as an adult his lawyers could argue she broke the NDA, but again, you can’t contract for illegalities, so while she couldn’t talk about other things, she can speak on the grossly illegal sh*t he did.

Also, again, it’s trauma we’re talking about, a jury would eat her story up.

3 months ago '18        #110
Capalot 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 179 179
 Capalot said

[pic - click to view]

Talk about in plain sight for us to pick up on.

3 months ago '04        #111
SiKaS1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,156 | Props total: 1115 1115
 AriGold said
How was Dame supposed to know that tho? Not defending him but these are questions we need answered. Can't just be throwing random dudes in this metoo sh*t.
They was married n*gga smh

3 months ago '05        #112
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 2719 2719
 AriGold said
I think only dudes in Chicago knew Kells was on that kid sh*t.
We didn't have any clue R Kelly was like that here in NY until that tape dropped in 2002. Unless dudes in the industry knew before that but I ain't in the industry so I don't know.
They know because they do it themselves.
How many chicks came out and said they slept with rappers and they was only 15-16. Game , lil Wayne , Eminem , and a slew of these new artist all have had girls come out and say it. Entourages be doing that sh*t too.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  39
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-56online now  30
Image(s) inside Was Soulja Slim a N.O Rap Scene Headache? Did Cash Money or No Limit h..
152 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+120online now  25
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
MK 11 Follows Tradition by Scamming More Gamers Out of Content With Microtrans..
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy