Toronto has all the THOTs

most viewed right now
+35  84
52 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
-25  59
32 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '12        #51
mars15 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 13003 13003
 1-MC said
You from Oakville, fam?
Sadly, there's a lotttt of broads in Toronto that think they're a 10, but they're really a 6.
Nah from Sauga

Yeah thatís true, also thereís dimes with attitudes that make em go from 8ís to 4ís.

The entire dating culture here sucks to be honest. I have way more fun going to Montreal in the summer.

+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #52
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 273 273
Toronto has better broads than this...

2 weeks ago '06        #53
1-MC 
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 435 435
 mars15 said
Nah from Sauga

Yeah thatís true, also thereís dimes with attitudes that make em go from 8ís to 4ís.

The entire dating culture here sucks to be honest. I have way more fun going to Montreal in the summer.

Agreed. Girls are stuck up. Although, I find fine a.ss broads in Square One/Sherway Gardens. Better than the ones in Downtown, to be honest.

2 weeks ago '15        #54
kami 37 heat pts37
space
space
$14,997 | Props total: 18244 18244
 stogz said
That's a damn lie. Probably the top 20-25 baddest bi*ched i've ever seen in my life, have all come from York. This is coming from a dude is currently dealing with a Ryerson alum.

When they used to film all the videos out here, all them broads were from York. That fine a.ss bi*ch that Prince married first, and now Eric Benet is with her... York. I'm not talking normal hot chicks, i'm talking all-time baddest broads in Toronto history that go off and deal with hollywood dudes and top music artists.

I remember there was one time i went there, and i kept having to change the title "baddest bi*ch i've ever seen in my life", like 5 times in one afternoon. Just every time i turned a corner, new baddest bi*ch ever. A york chick caused my former boss to be transferred from the east coast to the west coast because he risked it all for a 19yr old and he was in his mid 30s. I bin to rogers cup waaaaay to many times, and altho i fuk with tennis, i don;t fuk with it THAT hard.

York bi*ches is the Jordan of bi*ches.... everyone else is so distant that it doesn't even matter.

2 weeks ago '06        #55
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$17,067 | Props total: 11960 11960
trash

1 week ago '16        #56
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 1827 1827
 Spartan 119 said
Nah she looks dumb as hell
Iím sure she has some pics wearing glasses that will meet your needs.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #57
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 1827 1827
 stogz said
That's a damn lie. Probably the top 20-25 baddest bi*ched i've ever seen in my life, have all come from York. This is coming from a dude is currently dealing with a Ryerson alum.

When they used to film all the videos out here, all them broads were from York. That fine a.ss bi*ch that Prince married first, and now Eric Benet is with her... York. I'm not talking normal hot chicks, i'm talking all-time baddest broads in Toronto history that go off and deal with hollywood dudes and top music artists.

I remember there was one time i went there, and i kept having to change the title "baddest bi*ch i've ever seen in my life", like 5 times in one afternoon. Just every time i turned a corner, new baddest bi*ch ever. A york chick caused my former boss to be transferred from the east coast to the west coast because he risked it all for a 19yr old and he was in his mid 30s. I bin to rogers cup waaaaay to many times, and altho i fuk with tennis, i don;t fuk with it THAT hard.

York bi*ches is the Jordan of bi*ches.... everyone else is so distant that it doesn't even matter.
Facts.
I went to U of T, but it was too nerdy except for the Mississauga campus...loved going to pub night with my friends at York.
If you went to U of T, you just went clubbing downtown. Pub nights were lame like Grade 7 dances.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #58
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 1025 1025
Too damn fake!

1 week ago '14        #59
Kwaziii 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,099 | Props total: 4701 4701
 Naga Sadow said
She looks carcinogenic with all of that plastic. We need another species designation for these human/silly putty hybrids. I'm thinking Dumbho Sapiens.

Say no to GMhO's.

can we please add this to the dictionary
+1   

1 week ago '17        #60
Naga Sadow 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,709 | Props total: 39352 39352
 Kwaziii said

can we please add this to the dictionary
I'm sticking with that and Dumbho Sapiens.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  45
Dragon Ball Super Broly Breaking Records
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+98online now  38
Image(s) inside Sade
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-18online now  19
Video inside Cash me oussideí girl signs $900K beauty contract, 2 years after infamo..
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+264online now  19
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
408 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-28online now  17
Video inside We have a new savior
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  15
Image(s) inside Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Boskoe aka "QUEEN ST" Is Now The Owner & Head Of TR3YWAY AKA STARBOY R..
67 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Shazam NEW TRAILER !!!
69 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy