SNF: The Dallas Cowboys @ The GreenBay Packers - 8:15 PM ET - NBC

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #421
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,801 | Props total: 175 175
Oh yes I couldn't get on last night but HI HATERS! :greetings10:
 10 years ago '04        #422
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,801 | Props total: 175 175
 Tommy_Bunz said:
:dancingcool:who ya got?

im surprised by how well mr. rodgers is operating, see if we still had the greatest QB is the NFL i'd be poppin mad ish right now, but since we have a young gun slinger on the team im just going to say dallas stans "get cha popcorn and Clinex ready lol" this game wont be a happy ending for you all

my prediction and quote me on this

35-21 lets go:agreement6:
 10 years ago '05        #423
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,209 | Props total: 1028 1028
Don't Blame Pacman For Driver Catch
Posted by jellis at 9/22/2008 4:13 PM CDT
When Donald Driver hauled in a 50-yard catch and run in the third quarter Sunday, most people's instincts suggested cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was to blame. After all it was Jones trailing a good 10 yards behind Driver on a stop and go route.

After a look at the film and conferring with Jones, it appears safety Ken Hamlin was actually at fault. The Cowboys were in their dime package with Hamlin the deep safety in a cover two shell. Jones did his job by guarding the right flat, but Hamlin was out of position. Head coach Wade Phillips attempted to take the blame, however, saying "It's my responsibility overall to get them in the right places and we didn't do that on that play."

"For people who don't know, or can't evaluate, the long pass was not Pacman's," Phillips said. "All I can tell you is what it is. If anybody knows anything about cover two you don't have to cover a guy thirty yards down the field. When a guy gets criticized for something that wasn't his responsibility at all I just wanted to bring that up."

-Josh Ellis
 10 years ago '06        #424
jj01 
space
space
$46,727 | Props total: 7841 7841
nice win, packers were game just outmatched. felix jones is the truth, and yall already know about barber. thought gb would try more than just the dink and dunks they were doing most of the night, but owell. big game next week
 10 years ago '06        #425
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 DymeKatcha said:
Don't Blame Pacman For Driver Catch
Posted by jellis at 9/22/2008 4:13 PM CDT
When Donald Driver hauled in a 50-yard catch and run in the third quarter Sunday, most people's instincts suggested cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was to blame. After all it was Jones trailing a good 10 yards behind Driver on a stop and go route.

After a look at the film and conferring with Jones, it appears safety Ken Hamlin was actually at fault. The Cowboys were in their dime package with Hamlin the deep safety in a cover two shell. Jones did his job by guarding the right flat, but Hamlin was out of position. Head coach Wade Phillips attempted to take the blame, however, saying "It's my responsibility overall to get them in the right places and we didn't do that on that play."

"For people who don't know, or can't evaluate, the long pass was not Pacman's," Phillips said. "All I can tell you is what it is. If anybody knows anything about cover two you don't have to cover a guy thirty yards down the field. When a guy gets criticized for something that wasn't his responsibility at all I just wanted to bring that up."

-Josh Ellis
Yeah it was Hamlins bad if youre gonna place the blame but it was just a heads up route adjustment from Driver

Packers were doing a lot of short sh*t all game, Jones was playing a short zone nicely all game... Driver came into Jones zone on a comeback & then when Rodgers escaped the pressure Driver cut deep into an empty zone..... It looked like Hamlin tried to help Newman underneath because Newman was getting beat by a step or 2

Hamlin has made a lot of key defensive plays tho so Im not gonna trip
 10 years ago '06        #426
jj01 
space
space
$46,727 | Props total: 7841 7841
 eLLz said:
Yeah it was Hamlins bad if youre gonna place the blame but it was just a heads up route adjustment from Driver

Packers were doing a lot of short sh*t all game, Jones was playing a short zone nicely all game... Driver came into Jones zone on a comeback & then when Rodgers escaped the pressure Driver cut deep into an empty zone..... It looked like Hamlin tried to help Newman underneath because Newman was getting beat by a step or 2

Hamlin has made a lot of key defensive plays tho so Im not gonna trip

jus be thankful it isnt roy and jaque reeves alternating who gets burned for the touchdown back there
 10 years ago '06        #427
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:
nice win, packers were game just outmatched. felix jones is the truth, and yall already know about barber. thought gb would try more than just the dink and dunks they were doing most of the night, but owell. big game next week
I wouldn't say outmatched. I mainly blame our loss on the playcalling.

I wished Atari played & now Al Harris might be out for the rest of the season. :angry12:
 10 years ago '04        #428
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 rag621 said:
I wouldn't say outmatched. I mainly blame our loss on the playcalling.

I wished Atari played & now Al Harris might be out for the rest of the season. :angry12:
Don't get me wrong, I want Harris back there but Williams might surprise a few people.
 10 years ago '05        #429
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
Damn Green Bay played like sh*t. That third and long pass to austin for the touchdown
 09-23-2008, 03:43 AM         #430
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im starting to lose faith in rodgers already.

its very questionable that we'll make the playoffs.

thats why i was so mad when brett left.

only thing rodgers isnt doing to much now is throwing more interceptions than ol brett, but far as putting the ball were it needs to be, he cant do it like number 4, he's still good though
 09-23-2008, 04:14 AM         #431
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure it's been said already, but Charles Woodson played his @ss off. He had safety help for pretty much every down, but what corner doesn't get safety help against TO?
 09-23-2008, 06:36 AM         #432
dex1can  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TO makin plays without the ball (blockin on that long a.ss run, setting 2 blocks actually; and running the dude down on the interception return)

I love how the cowboys are favored as the best team in the league but somehow the same experts who pick them as superbowl favorites pick them to get beaten almost every week...
 10 years ago '04        #433
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
man a lot of you packer fans are saying outrageous dumb sh*t.. blaming play calling, to aaron rodgers? how about blaming the defense for giving up two explosive plays to a guy who has like 10 career catches? sure u could make the point which NONE of our defensive backfield starters other than woody played since the first quarter but sh*t they couldnt get dallas off the field after that.. they contained witten and TO and sure barber got his but felix jones' one run the whole game made the difference and not as much barber... sure rodgers missed a few guys but he wasnt under great pressure all damn game long and u wanna say favre woulda completed them? did u watch the mnf game last night? please.. the packers could have ran more but say they dont give up the long td to austin on 3rd and forever.. do u REALLY put the blame on the coaches and rodgers? it seemed as tho austin pushed tramon back a little and he snapped at the ref immediately after but refs arent perfect or how TO had woody with one arm around the front and back on that long marion barber run but again the refs arent perfect.. rodgers tried all he could to keep us in it and the line couldnt block for him once we got in the red zone plain and simple
 10 years ago '04        #434
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Jaiden05 said:
Seeing this game T.O. grew on me even more. I know yall saw that down the field block when KAT scored. I want someone to say so what he didn't catch a TD today but, he was doulbled or tripled all day.
he wasnt double and tripled.. he had safety help but EVERYONE in the nfl has safety help.. wood played man on him all day long and if you saw the replays of how wood was on him like white on rice you would have known.. and the run by barbarian was a definite hold that the refs missed.. he had a hand on the front and back of woodson
 09-23-2008, 07:47 AM         #435
Lamont Sanford  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
packers looked special ed out there
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
21 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
100 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago