online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Boosie Says Nobody Listens to Eminem In The Trenches

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '19        #151
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 12044 12 K  Slaps total: 2201 2 K
They play his sh1t in Dubai, u buy

3 months ago '23        #152
BriceDavis 
Props total: 158 158  Slaps total: 15 15
This shouldn't even be a headline. Everyone obviously doesn't listen to the same sh1t.
+1   

3 months ago '19        #153
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 12044 12 K  Slaps total: 2201 2 K
 Mal215 said 🔗
Wrong try again
Chief keef, nba young boy

3 months ago '04        #154
MdotWilly 
Props total: 1339 1 K  Slaps total: 300 300
 cohs said 🔗
I doubt he just started talking about it out of nowhere.
Right like he not clearly doing an interview and theyíre constantly fishing for controversial content ..

Plus we donít have no reason to lie on Eminem, boosie is right Iíve never heard no em coming outta nobodyís sound system in the hood ..
+3   

3 months ago '04        #155
octane 
Props total: 23060 23 K  Slaps total: 3531 3 K
 301216baller said 🔗
Black people don't care about white peoples opinion on rap music
Obviously they do or they wouldnt get mad at the Grammys and other awards shows ran by white people who judge them. Black people wouldnt sign record deals with companies ran by white people. Black artist wouldn't have deals with Apple Music and Spotify. White people have to give their opinion on black music all the time to see if they want to make deals with black people. Anytime a black person tries to own a black music company, like Jay Z and Tidal, the black community says that fu#k him and fu#k his company, then runs to white companies for approval.

So Black people do care when there is money involved.

3 months ago '10        #156
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x129
Props total: 191005 191 K  Slaps total: 19440 19 K
writer standing with him

+1   

3 months ago '05        #157
Philly B 
Props total: 2604 2 K  Slaps total: 344 344
Dudes gonna be 70 years old still crying bringing up Em for no reason in interviews for a little cash for those hits
emoji
sh1t's sad.

Can't even watch a lot of interviews anymore because its repetitive and topics just brought up to get a headline to post.

Edit: i know Boosie just responding to sh1t theyre trying to get for attention and I know he just speaking the truth. But it's just a boring topic at this point and I never listen to Em anymore.

Last edited by Philly B; 02-22-2024 at 02:42 PM..

3 months ago '16        #158
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 67498 67 K  Slaps total: 6033 6 K
 g0dfather said 🔗
n1ggas is obsessed with saying we donít play Eminem like they are making a point or something, who cares bruh

But it's the truth tho. Just like there's Eminem fans that don't listen to any other hip hop artists other than Eminem

emoji
+3   

3 months ago '13        #159
Route03X 
Props total: 20445 20 K  Slaps total: 1963 1 K
Em slander sure seems to only ruffle feathers in the anon(aka faceless) online community
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '04        #160
pocketchange  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 29446 29 K  Slaps total: 8095 8 K
Gucci also said the same thing about jayz but he wonít get into that

3 months ago '05        #161
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
Props total: 146982 146 K  Slaps total: 106983 106 K
Steves mad as hell in here
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '10        #162
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 38909 38 K  Slaps total: 3184 3 K
 Mal215 said 🔗
Thatís what Iím saying bro if you really black why would I want to listen to a white boy disrespect his mother every other track a bi#ch gone look at me like Iím weird
emoji
I was getting slapped for this post but thatís exactly what I meant. you have to enjoy the technical aspects of emís rhymes to get the most out of it at face value itís wtf is this sh1t
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '18        #163
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 51984 51 K  Slaps total: 7095 7 K
 Fatt Kidd said 🔗
People gotta stop supporting these blogs. Don't make sense how society became aware of the news media only to get baited everyday by blog clips taken out of context.
People donít like to read. Itís fu#king scary man.

3 months ago '18        #164
Dehone 
Props total: 108450 108 K  Slaps total: 7195 7 K
 Mixbag said 🔗
You done defending some n1gga with racist tapes out there ?

emoji

Black people will run to defend slim shady before anything in their “community”

emoji
What do these tapes have to do with the tired “in da trenches” discussion? Most of you negroes say worse about black women present day when discussing th0t rap or single motherhood. Candace Owens is an occasional fan favorite on here even though she actively disposes your black asses and will justifying you getting your brains blown out by a cop because of some sh1t you did 6 years prior. You nikkas never cease to sicken me.

3 months ago '17        #165
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 85122 85 K  Slaps total: 47944 47 K
 Mal215 said 🔗
Whereís the correlation
The hood made sh1tTY RAPPERS hot.

Eminem is a good rapper.

The hoods opinions on music can't be trusted.

What was lost in tr@nslation for you?

3 months ago '12        #166
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12967 12 K  Slaps total: 1929 1 K
 Gravity said 🔗
Northern music.

Same can be said about all those you list plus more even considered higher rated from New York.

What region of the country was is Eminem most popular amongst the non white population? Would guess New York area.
that is my point same can be said about any music lol ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!

What region of the country was is Eminem most popular amongst the non white population?

I mean he came up apparently in the detroit underground battle scene in a dominate black scene ...... so I will take a wild guess at Black maybe in Detroit lol.

3 months ago '24        #167
Mixbag 
Props total: 8768 8 K  Slaps total: 2310 2 K
 Dehone said 🔗
What do these tapes have to do with the tired ďin da trenchesĒ discussion? Most of you negroes say worse about black women present day when discussing th0t rap or single motherhood. Candace Owens is an occasional fan favorite on here even though she actively disposes your black asses and will justifying you getting your brains blown out by a cop because of some sh1t you did 6 years prior. You nikkas never cease to sicken me.

Sir I donít say anything bad about black women in private nor public

I know all kinds of black women

Miss we with that..
+1   

3 months ago '14        #168
4FIF 
Props total: 6115 6 K  Slaps total: 411 411
 young_fletch said 🔗
Copped in Jr High but Em catalog aged like milk. Can listen to his album from start to finish as an adult. He has classic songs and is technically ski1led but his catalog is not what it's presented as.

I can make arguments that Busta is just as technically ski1led as Em with a better catalog. But why doesn't Busta get the same recognition as Em?
Very good point! There are many black rappers over the years from the underground to the mainstream who are as good or better at rapping than Em, with better content and music to match, but for whatever reason their not revered at the same level. The Em saviours donít want to have that discussion tho
+1   

3 months ago '13        #169
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 204975 204 K  Slaps total: 83094 83 K
1 of the MANy reasons I own ZERO boosie tapes

emoji

3 months ago '07        #170
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 37891 37 K  Slaps total: 7933 7 K
Eminem >

D12 >

Detroit >

All of these ****** rappers talking about "Nobody listens to Eminem" nobody even listens to them either and they are rap/hip-hop failures just disgruntled at their career shortcomings

Meanwhile, Eminem is super Saiyan legendary status that contributed more to Hip-Hop than they ever will/could

Eminem brought us 50 Cent, nothing more needs to be said.

3 months ago '07        #171
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 37891 37 K  Slaps total: 7933 7 K
 301216baller said 🔗
Black people don't care about white peoples opinion on rap music
Lol @ this weak a$s racist post that's incorrect in so many ways

It's funny when statements like this get turned around you start crying

3 months ago '23        #172
Phnxflamefire 
Props total: 579 579  Slaps total: 55 55
 g0dfather said 🔗
n1ggas is obsessed with saying we donít play Eminem like they are making a point or something, who cares bruh
I used to listen to Em while we was smoking taking a break from the block. Not all the time but it happened. I don't know anybody that plays Boosie but girls but who gives af about what someone hears ANOTHER person play. These elites have done a amazing job at keeping us dividing ourselves and believing it makes us seem smart. Boosie must have lost one his bi#ches to Em. back in the day. I fw Boosie but he seems like he believes he is the spokesperson for n1ggas with outdated ideas who enjoy having fake rage and enjoy being ignorant. Any n1gga who doesn't think slavery was a choice but in the next sentence says they couldn't be a slave and they would've ran or been ki1led is ret@rded

3 months ago '16        #173
301216baller 
Props total: 49795 49 K  Slaps total: 5738 5 K
 castro said 🔗

I don't care
+1   

3 months ago '15        #174
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65450 65 K  Slaps total: 13586 13 K
A lot of defensive Em stans in here. Offended cus itís true, Marshall an overrated edgelord, his subject matter is a$s cheeks

3 months ago '08        #175
WarviewVA 
Props total: 11351 11 K  Slaps total: 1765 1 K
 castro said 🔗

You're the only one crying fam
emoji
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+225
Yeah Aubrey that's the one we trusted Not this new Aubrey with his stomach scu..
42 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+575
Video inside Terrence Howard is either having a schizophrenic break or he's the smar..
283 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 21 - Pennsylvania teen suffers heart attack after drinking Panera's Charge..
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+403
Fake alpha male tries and fails to intimidate man
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish