Mar 14 - Lara Trump says Donald Trump as done more for Black Americans than Barack Obama

most viewed right now
+36  84
84 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-85  70
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '07        #26
Jumbo Rondo 72 heat pts72
space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 30515 30515
Can’t believe tupacnasfan is back
+8   

5 days ago '17        #27
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 7342 7342
 lucifershammer said
What could he have done to meet your standards?
Charged a n*gga $20 for a basic a*s hamburger? Charge us $5 a gallon for regular gas?

I mean...thats kinda what I saw as far as standards

5 days ago '15        #28
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 5807 5807
 Covfefe2020 said
Yet you think asking for people to get voter ID is racist because minorities can't get their sh*t together enough to get an ID

I'm black with with a DL, A State ID and a Pilot certificate...myth busted, welcome to the sunken place, aka Ignore list..
+13   

5 days ago '17        #29
lucifershammer 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,848 | Props total: 23746 23746
 Thegreatiandi said
Charged a n*gga $20 for a basic a*s hamburger? Charge us $5 a gallon for regular gas?

I mean...thats kinda what I saw as far as standards
Eat better and buy a hybrid

5 days ago '07        #30
RubbahBandMayn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$15,883 | Props total: 12990 12990
 theeraofnothing said
Thank god i despise both political parties.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #31
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 7342 7342
 lucifershammer said
Eat better and buy a hybrid
Diet is a none issue for me...neither is transportation.

5 days ago '17        #32
space
space
 Thegreatiandi said
Diet is a none issue for me...neither is transportation.
U still complain
+1   

5 days ago '10        #33
AmazinJay 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 1796 1796
We have enough purchasing power to bring about the changes we seek in our communities as people of color. Stop talking about how the government hasn't done enough for us when we have people that are making an impact right now and it often goes missed.

There are millions of successful black owned businesses- a dozen or so are generating billions in revenue, and individuals that are bringing about the change in their neighborhoods. There are neighborhoods that have a majority black population that are doing really well financially with a high median household income. A lot of them reside in Maryland, California, and some in TX. We have a lot of purchasing power greater than 1T dollars. If we continue to help each other and reinvest in our hoods instead of leaving, more wealth can be circulated within. Look up South Fulton, GA. This an example of how black people have come together to build a sustainable community. With more discipline and group economics, there could be more wealth circulated in more communities that have been grossly untapped.
+7   

5 days ago '06        #34
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,584 | Props total: 11798 11798
 theeraofnothing said
From 1994

This one.
 theeraofnothing said
End the terrible crime bill.
You talking about the one that impossed mandatory min sentencing for people in possession of drugs and crack cocaine...

The one that he got away with, when he introduced the The Fair Sentencing Act of 2010
+1   

5 days ago '18        #35
AlmondBrown 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$514 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Naga Sadow said
@ or @ could you do something this please?

What are you talking about clown. These are literally the names ya'll call me on here.

I'm saying these terms are usually a*sociated with successful people like me.

5 days ago '17        #36
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,998 | Props total: 25414 25414
 OldBusiness said
He sold us hats
What have you got to lose?
+2   

5 days ago '07        #37
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,549 | Props total: 25399 25399
 AlmondBrown said
Just look at how dumb these dudes are in here. They just got it made up in their mind that they're going to hate Republicans no matter what. Even though historically republicans are the party black people always advanced under.

It's just proof these idiots don't know anything about their surroundings. It's abundantly clear the democratic agendas are the catalyst for all the issues that we as a people get online and complain about.

I've never seen a broke black conservative, or an unsuccessful kewn
historically the republicans were a liberal party.. And a house negro with a bed means success? Success is community..not dollars. Money only means power in America. Achieving a goal is success.. A man can gain all kinds of money and power being a minstrel show. Hell you might actually be allowed off the plantation..just dont wonder into the wrong community..they don't care that you are "successful" and i a*sure you that area is conservative..tradionally you can still be voted into slavery..

Last edited by Damagegadget; 03-14-2019 at 10:39 PM..
+6   

5 days ago '12        #38
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,623 | Props total: 47984 47984
 QdobaCasanova said
What have you got to lose?
He just might fu*k round and take the hats back and give em to the rich
+3   

5 days ago '07        #39
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,549 | Props total: 25399 25399
 RIPrjacks23 said
I'm black with with a DL, A State ID and a Pilot certificate...myth busted, welcome to the sunken place, aka Ignore list..
that was kind of like he was saying poor people need to get their isht together if they want to attend college if rich people can just pay their way in
+3   

5 days ago '18        #40
ChrisPartlowFro 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 4420 4420
 ENAK said
I tell ya what. Obama didn't do a damn thing for Hawaii. He repped it hard af, and all he did was have a nice vacation every year.

Slap away
fu*k is the president of the UNITED states supposed to... never mind.

5 days ago '17        #41
RayDonovan 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 154 154
This the sh*t im talking about.. Trump and his gooch a*s cronies always talk about Obama. Like dog YOU have the job, stand on your own truth stop bringing a man up thats no longer in office. Thats like ya GF always bringing up her ex. Like bi*ch im here now!

Lets not forget as well the gooch committee likes to ignore the fact that alot of Obamas policies he tried to put in place were shot down by the Republican house, so its not like he didnt try to do several things.

This easter island face a*s bird needs to chill and worry about her friends paying to get their kids into college
+9   

5 days ago '12        #42
ENAK 
space
space
$626 | Props total: 1757 1757
 lucifershammer said
Slap delivered

But what exactly could he have done for Hawaii, Pacific Lee?
He could have literally did anything.
Pass out books, give inspirational speeches,visit public schools etc.. If you rep Hawaii the least you could do is give back to the community. Michael Bennett does more for Hawaii and it's community than Obama has ever done. Dude isn't even from here

I'm not going to go into detail the state of the middle class in Hawaii, I understand it's bad in a lot of places , but all this MF did was stay at million dollar beach house in Kailua,play golf, cause traffic every day he was here, and we the people of Hawaii has to foot this guys bill every time. Pay the police force overtime. So basically raised taxes every year he was president and nothing to show for it.

What has he done for you and your state?

5 days ago '17        #43
space
space
 ENAK said
He could have literally did anything.
Pass out books, give inspirational speeches,visit public schools etc.. If you rep Hawaii the least you could do is give back to the community. Michael Bennett does more for Hawaii and it's community than Obama has ever done. Dude isn't even from here

I'm not going to go into detail the state of the middle class in Hawaii, I understand it's bad in a lot of places , but all this MF did was stay at million dollar beach house in Kailua,play golf, cause traffic every day he was here, and we the people of Hawaii has to foot this guys bill every time. Pay the police force overtime. So basically raised taxes every year he was president and nothing to show for it.

What has he done for you and your state?
I dig that health care thing even if it's imperfect but it gets the ball rolling

Ur whole sounds emotional rather than political. It's too late and I'm too analytical to deal with that now
+2   

5 days ago '12        #44
Pleasure Boy 1331 heat pts1331
space
space
$10,923 | Props total: 11382 11382
Funny how black people never get to speak for themselves always a white person talking about what Trump has done for the "black community"
+11   

5 days ago '12        #45
ENAK 
space
space
$626 | Props total: 1757 1757
 lucifershammer said
I dig that health care thing even if it's imperfect but it gets the ball rolling

Ur whole sounds emotional rather than political. It's too late and I'm too analytical to deal with that now
Universal health care. I'm not sold on it. You want the government to run our health care? I'm not going down that rabbit hole tonight.

I usually see through the bullsh*t with President's and politics in general but Obama game me hope, all we got was just another robot.

5 days ago '17        #46
space
space
 ENAK said
Universal health care. I'm not sold on it. You want the government to run our health care? I'm not going down that rabbit hole tonight.

I usually see through the bullsh*t with President's and politics in general but Obama game me hope, all we got was just another robot.
He had his faults but his situation wasn't perfect for him. Even his own party seem hostile at him at him.

Like I always said real change is local not federal
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '17        #48
Naga Sadow 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,036 | Props total: 45618 45618
 Covfefe2020 said
Yet you think asking for people to get voter ID is racist because minorities can't get their sh*t together enough to get an ID

It is when you shut down every ID place within a 30-50 radius and the closest one doesn't have a bus route in that direction.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '17        #49
Naga Sadow 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,036 | Props total: 45618 45618
 OldBusiness said
He sold us hats
But didn't China make those hats?

+1   

5 days ago '06        #50
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$32,723 | Props total: 19304 19304
 stutteringrap said
8 Incredible Accomplishments Of President Barack Obama for black americans

I am tire you n*ggas hating on this mixed n*gga. and this devil trump taking all the credit for a hard working african american blood,sweat and tears. so since it's black history month.

yaw going listen to people who have confedrate flags and texas country hillbilllies who yaw know hate minorities?

I ain't letting this slide any mo. yes my southern side came out.

1. Gave Money Back To Black Farmers

President Obama’s administration oversaw the $1.2 billion settlement awarded to Black farmers who have been denied loans and a*sistance by the Agricultural Dept. for decades.

This is the second round of settlements in a case filed in 1997, which alleged that thousands of black farmers had been discriminated against between 1983 and 1997. This round is directed at farmers who were not awarded payment because of missed filing deadlines.

This agreement provided overdue relief and justice to African American farmers, and “bring us closer to the ideals of freedom and equality that this country was founded on,” Obama said in a statement.

2.. Focus On Black Males

In February 2014, President Obama introduced My Brother’s Keeper, to specifically focus on improving the lives of young African American males. The initiative is encouraging nonprofits to raise $200 million in five years for programs focused on young men of color. Though My Brother’s Keeper is not a federally funded government program, no such effort has existed before under any American President. [Update] President Obama has given funding to MBK for specific mentoring initiatives across the country.

3.3.Expanded Funding For HBCUs

In February of this year, President Obama signed an executive order increasing funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) to $850 million over the next 10 years. The funding is being administered through the White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities. By the way, this is the most funding any administration has given to HBCU’s.

4.4. Signed The Crack Cocaine Bill (Fair Sentencing Act)

Crack users are disproportionately sentenced to longer jail terms than those who use powder. This unfair sentencing practice punished African Americans more severely than their white counterparts. With the signing of the Fair Sentencing Act, though, President Obama narrowed that disparity significantly.

President Obama signed into law the Fair Sentencing Act, which narrows the huge disparity in punishment given to those convicted of possessing crack cocaine versus those found with the drug in powder form.
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  39
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Google Stadia
119 comments