Mar 14 - Lara Trump says Donald Trump as done more for Black Americans than Barack Obama

most viewed right now
+36  100
31 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
2709 page views
115 comments

StanlitoTheFly 455 heat pts455
space
space
$3,864 | Props total: 11204 11204
Mar 14 - Lara Trump says Donald Trump as done more for Black Americans than Barack Obama

115 comments for "Mar 14 - Lara Trump says Donald Trump as done more for Black Americans than Barack Obama"

2 weeks ago '08        #2
tdnupe3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,063 | Props total: 27705 27705

[pic - click to view]

+64   

2 weeks ago '11        #3
SomeOnesoN 208 heat pts208
space
space
$18,426 | Props total: 5454 5454
Obama keeping it classy by not giving these kind of idiotic remarks the time of day.
+28   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,141 | Props total: 46187 46187
Yes because we black people can't do a damn thing for ourselves. It's like he wants us to think of him as massa and that we all owe him.

They need to keep our people out their mouths.

+56   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,612 | Props total: 25294 25294
Can any trump supporter explain what it is trump has done for anyone other than the 1%? I have yet to hear a thorough explanation of trump's policies that have helped America.
+36   

2 weeks ago '06        #6
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,080 | Props total: 38570 38570
Trumps love to play the white savior

Only problem is they half a*s it like everything else they’ve ever done
+22   

2 weeks ago '12        #7
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,662 | Props total: 48152 48152
 Ymmot said
Can any trump supporter explain what it is trump has done for anyone other than the 1%? I have yet to hear a thorough explanation of trump's policies that have helped America.
He sold us hats
+16   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
He sold us hats
Hats and lies.
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #9
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,495 | Props total: 9467 9467
 Ymmot said
Absolutely nothing. I mean, what policies has he passed? Even when republicans controlled everything? So far all I seen were executive orders which only were the opposite of what Obama did, a jail reform (which is honestly more Kushner then Trump but Ill give this to trump) and that's it.

Besides cutting the budget that will directly effect black inner city kids in schools, cutting civil rights protections, wanting to destroy affirmative action that is in place to help blacks and people of color, he has done 0 positive things.

It's to many to name of negative things he did against black people.

The first one was hiring sessions and letting sessions create the Black identity extremists investigation unit and cut funding on the same unit that investigates the kkk and white supremacy. It just snowballed from there.
+25   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Fauby said
Absolutely nothing. I mean, what policies has he passed? Even when republicans controlled everything? So far all I seen were executive orders which only were the opposite of what Obama did, a jail reform (which is honestly more Kushner then Trump but Ill give this to trump) and that's it.

Besides cutting the budget that will directly effect black inner city kids in schools, cutting civil rights protections, wanting to destroy affirmative action that is in place to help blacks and people of color, he has done 0 positive things.

It's to many to name of negative things he did against black people.

The first one was hiring sessions and letting sessions create the Black identity extremists investigation unit and cut funding on the same unit that investigates the kkk and white supremacy. It just snowballed from there.
For fu*king real.

And that first step act was all Kushner, he put in work on that bill, and it was to help people like his father. sh*t was too liberal to be anything trump would come up with.
+9   

2 weeks ago '11        #11
SomeOnesoN 208 heat pts208
space
space
$18,426 | Props total: 5454 5454
 Ymmot said
The only rebuttal a trump supporter will say is about black unemployment being the lowest since he's came to office. But ofc, we know these are sh*t jobs with no benefits.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #12
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,495 | Props total: 9467 9467

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #13
ENAK 
space
space
$627 | Props total: 1760 1760
I tell ya what. Obama didn't do a damn thing for Hawaii. He repped it hard af, and all he did was have a nice vacation every year.

Slap away

2 weeks ago '19        #14
theeraofnothing 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 49 49
 ENAK said
I tell ya what. Obama didn't do a damn thing for Hawaii. He repped it hard af, and all he did was have a nice vacation every year.

Slap away

Nobama did nothing for OUR communities period he used people and throw them away.

2 weeks ago '06        #15
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,080 | Props total: 38570 38570
 theeraofnothing said
Nobama did nothing for OUR communities period he used people and throw them away.
Hey do you like Tupac and Nas?
+24   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
lucifershammer 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 24088 24088
 ENAK said

Slap away
Slap delivered

But what exactly could he have done for Hawaii, Pacific Lee?
+12   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
space
space
 theeraofnothing said
What could he have done to meet your standards?
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
theeraofnothing 
space
space
 lucifershammer said
What could he have done to meet your standards?
End the terrible crime bill.

2 weeks ago '17        #19
space
space
 theeraofnothing said
End the terrible crime bill.
What crime bill?
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
AlmondBrown 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$514 | Props total: 1411 1411
Just look at how dumb these dudes are in here. They just got it made up in their mind that they're going to hate Republicans no matter what. Even though historically republicans are the party black people always advanced under.

It's just proof these idiots don't know anything about their surroundings. It's abundantly clear the democratic agendas are the catalyst for all the issues that we as a people get online and complain about.

I've never seen a broke black conservative, or an unsuccessful kewn

2 weeks ago '19        #21
theeraofnothing 
space
space
 lucifershammer said
What crime bill?
From 1994

[video - click to view]

This one.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #22
theeraofnothing 
space
space
 AlmondBrown said
Just look at how dumb these dudes are in here. They just got it made up in their mind that they're going to hate Republicans no matter what. Even though historically republicans are the party black people always advanced under.

It's just proof these idiots don't know anything about their surroundings. It's abundantly clear the democratic agendas are the catalyst for all the issues that we as a people get online and complain about.

Thank god i despise both political parties.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
space
space
 theeraofnothing said
From 1994

This one.
I don't think Obama had the votes to get that repealed and an executive order would have been political suicide
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,141 | Props total: 46187 46187
 AlmondBrown said

@ or @ could you do something this please?

+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 7436 7436
 ENAK said

Slap away
Why should he have done anything for Hawaii, exactly?

Home      

most viewed right now
+47online now  54
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  40
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers’ drinks with LSD to change their ‘negati..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+30online now  34
I let it soak in but "Us" wasn't it.
171 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Paper work of Casanova 2x snitching surfaces