Mar 14 - Beto O'Rourke is running for President

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #26
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,656 | Props total: 25381 25381
 Frasier said
Donít forget Gabbard
Nah, Gabbard isn't it. I watched her town hall, she gave the most generic politician answers. Her responses were awkward as hell. She's good in the House for now.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 21944 21944
 Ymmot said
No, we'd get 4 more years of trump if Biden is the Democratic candidate; he doesn't bring anything new to the table. The whole reason trump is our president is because people were tired of the same old bullsh*t in Washington and the people behind trump .
Nope. Not a chance Biden loses, and you're leaving out major factors. Trump was given massive benefit of the doubt, plus his opponent was Hillary Clinton.

Trump now has a record to dissect and destroy, and Biden is a Pennsylvania guarantee. You're not going to get your new ideas this go-round. You're going to get the electable candidate. Your pick can wait until we're not worried about Trump replacing RBG because you wanted your Medicare for all now.

The next dem pres will be a moderate.

Last edited by Lord God; 03-14-2019 at 09:19 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 3480 3480
 Ymmot said
For sure, even though Bernie is too liberal for me, I would still vote for him. I wouldn't be too excited to vote for Biden.
Exactly, and he definitely won't get young people excited either, I would love for Tulsi to get more attention but at the end of the day, I'm good with any liberal over Trump.

Just wish we had an actual left in this country.

2 weeks ago '10        #29
Frasier 245 heat pts245
space
space
$18,765 | Props total: 9755 9755
 Ymmot said
Nah, Gabbard isn't it. I watched her town hall, she gave the most generic politician answers. Her responses were awkward as hell. She's good in the House for now.
Honestly, I thought she was OK early on but it seems like someone got ahold of her and had her change her tune or something...because like you said, now it seems she's giving these sh*tty a*s generic answers during every interview she gives...its sort of cringy.

2 weeks ago '18        #30
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 3480 3480
 Ymmot said
This is fair, tho I think a Bernie/Gabbard ticket would be great. Her foriegn and his domestic policies would be a huge step in the right direction.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Lord God said
Nope. Not a chance Biden loses, and you're leaving out major factors. Trump was given massive benefit of the doubt, plus his opponent was Hillary Clinton.

Trump now has a record to dissect and destroy, and Biden is a Pennsylvania guarantee. You're not going to get your new ideas this go-round. You're going to get the electable candidate. Your pick can wait until we're not worried about Trump replacing RBG because you wanted your Medicare for all now.

The next dem pres will be a moderate.
Exactly, like Buttigieg, Klobuchar, or Booker.

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Ymmot said
Exactly, like Buttigieg, Klobuchar, or Booker.
Not over name brand Biden.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Frasier said
Honestly, I thought she was OK early on but it seems like someone got ahold of her and had her change her tune or something...because like you said, now it seems she's giving these sh*tty a*s generic answers during every interview she gives...its sort of cringy.
She's just not presidential material.

2 weeks ago '17        #34
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Lord God said
Not over name brand Biden.

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '18        #35
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Ymmot said
Did you listen to the first 5 seconds?

2 weeks ago '17        #36
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Screwston Born said
Exactly, and he definitely won't get young people excited either, I would love for Tulsi to get more attention but at the end of the day, I'm good with any liberal over Trump.

Just wish we had an actual left in this country.
That is the problem in this country, we lack balance. Moderates are conservative and most liberals are just moderate liberals. People run around calling Bernie a communist but really he's just a true liberal, nothing extreme.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #37
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,970 | Props total: 10342 10342
I'd be excited to vote for Beto. Either way I'm voting for whichever Dem gets to run against trump, I don't care who it is at this point.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Lord God said
Did you listen to the first 5 seconds?
Yeah, and then I listened to what he actually had to say...

This is a guy who can motivate liberals, moderates and conservatives.

2 weeks ago '18        #39
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
 M said
I'd be excited to vote for Beto. Either way I'm voting for whichever Dem gets to run against trump, I don't care who it is at this point.
This is the only posture that matters

2 weeks ago '18        #40
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Ymmot said
Yeah, and then I listened to what he actually had to say...

This is a guy who can motivate liberals, moderates and conservatives.
lol stop giving voters so much credit.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #41
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Lord God said
lol stop giving voters so much credit.
I agree with you to an extent.

But like Mayor Pete said, he won re-election with 80% in Pence's Indiana.

2 weeks ago '18        #42
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Ymmot said
I agree with you to an extent.

But like Mayor Pete said, he won re-election with 80% in Pence's Indiana.
For MAYOR. South Bend is not all of Indiana

2 weeks ago '17        #43
1Oh 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,381 | Props total: 17443 17443
Will Beto actually have a Black American agenda, besides simply existing as a Cheeto alternative?

We'll soon find out
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #44
CosbySweater 303 heat pts303
space
space
$37,306 | Props total: 21075 21075
 1Oh said
Will Beto actually have a Black American agenda, besides simply existing as a Cheeto alternative?

We'll soon find out

[tweet - click to view]

2 weeks ago '12        #45
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,669 | Props total: 48178 48178
 Lord God said
It's Texas, and that's why I erased the rest of your post.

The reason I even made the "in before" post is because people (you, as an example) will undoubtedly act as if Texas is some metric for national appeal. It isn't, and it hasn't been since the 70's. Both Clinton & Obama became president without winning Texas. The next democratic president won't win TX either. Probably the next after him/her too. The "he lost, so he lost our interest" claim would work if Bernie wasn't the current front-runner.
Sorry you didnt comprehend my post at all. You kinda showed you didnt get it at all

No Democrat president will win Texas any time soon, and my post really didnt have sh*t to do with Texas. People LIKE YOU are the reason. Dem followers dont understand why their politicians keep losing

Obama won because he was able to pull women in red districts dominated by Republicans. In Ohio, Iowa, and even Florida. Those women have ideals and voting history right in line with Republican women in Texas, which is why I outlined the demographics Beto struggles with.

My post wasnt about Texas. It was about demographics needed to win by a Democrat in order to move the Republican base their way.

Hilary Clinton also loss largely because white women 45+ in the same districts Obama was able to swing, gave no fu*ks about her. Do your own research on how those women voted for her, and watch how those same groups dont like Beto.

Demographics. Not Texas.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #46
space
space
 Ymmot said
Biden is only considered a contender right now because he's got one of the most recognizable names and people are nostalgic for the Obama years, but there are a lot of more informed voters who don't want Biden. He's just another old D.C. politician; people want new ideas and new policies.
I totally agree. Even my 62 year old retired military father thinks Biden is just more old shriveled up politics. When I asked him what he thought about Biden he said "that sounds like we think its 1996 again....his time has passed".

He recently moved back to Jersey and he thinks Booker is a joke too. Oddly enough he said Yang and Castro are his 2 faves at the moment.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #47
space
space
 Frasier said
Donít forget Gabbard
Shes said some questionable sh*t. But I like her foreign policy and military knowledge
Shes been in war herself what....twice now?

Might make a great foreign policy adviser or Sec. Of State
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #48
theeraofnothing 
space
space
$95 | Props total: 56 56
No thanks, fu*k all of these lame a*s democrips and rinos, they are puppets of the #deepstate and for open borders.

2 weeks ago '10        #49
Frasier 245 heat pts245
space
space
$18,765 | Props total: 9755 9755
 OldBusiness said
Shes said some questionable sh*t. But I like her foreign policy and military knowledge
Shes been in war herself what....twice now?

Might make a great foreign policy adviser or Sec. Of State
If she could stop giving her status quo answer, she'd probably make a decent President. I think she got got by the SJW's which is sad because she was a real moderate at one point. If she could go back to being a moderate she could pull a lot of votes from Trump for sure. She actually wanted borders, just like democrats did 5 years ago.

2 weeks ago '12        #50
space
space
 Frasier said
If she could stop giving her status quo answer, she'd probably make a decent President. I think she got got by the SJW's which is sad because she was a real moderate at one point. If she could go back to being a moderate she could pull a lot of votes from Trump for sure. She actually wanted borders, just like democrats did 5 years ago.
All of them are calling for SMART border security.

Which is what Texas Republicans are calling for.

I dont see her as president, but like i said i do see her being great in someones cabinet. Her and Amy Klobuchar both have nerve, good backbones, and they're pretty stern. Theyve shown Great characteristics for supporting a president when needed, and opposing him when necessary

But nah, no president.

Home      

most viewed right now
+39online now  33
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+29online now  21
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  12
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy