Mar 13 - Francesco Calì, Gambino Crime Family Boss,Shot and Killed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #201
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,462 | Props total: 441 441
what movie this from

2 weeks ago '05        #202
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 2505 2505
 antisocial100 said
It’s crazy.... I know I’m not the only thinkin that in 2019 all that mob sh*t dead and everyone involved in that just in the cut avoiding each other minding their own makin a lil side money. Who woulda thought guys out here still collecting on debts, scratching off names
These dudes still own businesses. Have police and fbi ties etc... you have so many platforms to make money on now it’s just they are more quiet and easier to move around now days.

2 weeks ago '09        #203
scrappy2115 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 9 9
Real mob ties

2 weeks ago '14        #204
Paris Trillton 
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 252 252
 ChicagoSuburbs said
Coke bust, Bonnano trial acquittals and last mob hit in NYC was that McDonalds hit on a Bonnano, Gene Gotti just out the Fed, Old time Columbo mob boss just died in Fed, Montreal power struggle with NYC. FBI doesn’t know where to start unless they did it.
Wow Carmine Persico died, this the first I'm hearing about it.

2 weeks ago '17        #205
ChicagoSuburbs 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 832 832
 Paris Trillton said
Wow Carmine Persico died, this the first I'm hearing about it.
Yeah I just found that out today, too.

2 weeks ago '06        #206
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,043 | Props total: 32524 32524
Albania’s are cold blooded.

The set up was crucial, hittin his car was for sure way to bring dude out.
Whoever did it must got a good amount of bodies.

Dude shoulda had security or at least 1 or 2 live in muscle.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #207
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$7,008 | Props total: 9556 9556
 Special Edd said
Who cares...
This
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #208
ordoabchao 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 5014 5014
 SainT said
normally you will never know the truth not even from a rat.

2 weeks ago '18        #209
ordoabchao 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 ChicagoSuburbs said
Word on the street is that it’s tied to the major coke bust in Jersey. Lost like 70 million. Somebody is getting clipped behind that.
Shouldn't the mob know better by now? All illegal drugs are cosigned by the Government... Why get involved?

2 weeks ago '18        #210
ordoabchao 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 SimeonWisest said
n*ggas thinking the Mafia isn't still active out there.
They've just upgraded. These same families have grandkids in political office now, judges, CEO's. The corruption never stopped it only graduates from violent street sh!t to more sophisticated criminal enterprises.

ALL ALL ALL American insitutions, seats of power, conglomerates etc were built off crime. I repeat ALL because you always got naive idiots who think these Fortune 500 companies aint got bodies in their histories. Somewhere in their foundation crime was involved. Whether it was illegal startup money, slavery, stolen fortunes, daddy ran a prostitution ring etc etc.

That's why on a meta level I don't have problems with n*ggas selling dope, k*lling folks, destroying communities. Power has to be solidified. Only issue I have with us is we never seem to upgrade. We sell that dogfood for decades, don't invest it, don't invest into our kids for them to get into positions of power like the Italians did. NOPE, we sell dope get rich in the hood and then teach our kids to continue selling dope. We never build institutions of power from our criminal activities we just keep being criminals.

Of course on a human level I think crime is bad and k*lling people is horrible. I'm speaking zoomed out as a social construct to attain power.
The government 100% underwrites the drug trade in America.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #211
Budala 421 heat pts421
space
space
$12,624 | Props total: 2363 2363
Gene Gotti gets released just 6 months back after 29yrs behind bars
Michael Mancuso Bonanno family boss released on March 12th

Cali was married into Sicilian Inzerillo Mafia and they won't let this sh*t slide

what a mess.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #212
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,798 | Props total: 20778 20778
 Budala said
Gene Gotti gets released just 6 months back after 29yrs behind bars
Michael Mancuso Bonanno family boss released on March 12th

Cali was married into Sicilian Inzerillo Mafia and they won't let this sh*t slide

what a mess.
And John Carneglia got out a few months before Gene and JoJo Corrozzo gets out next year.......the timing is interesting
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #213
space
space
 mikeydooodie said
could have been the albanians
They're not taking out a boss like that.......

2 weeks ago '17        #214
ChicagoSuburbs 
space
space
space
 ordoabchao said
Shouldn't the mob know better by now? All illegal drugs are cosigned by the Government... Why get involved?
There’s so many hands in on a shipment that big. and it might actually not have sh*t to do with that. Man, whoever pulled this hit picked the perfect time, no matter who it was. Respect.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #215
space
space
 ChicagoSuburbs said
There’s so many hands in on a shipment that big. and it might actually not have sh*t to do with that. Man, whoever pulled this hit picked the perfect time, no matter who it was. Respect.
the West Side controls the NJ ports so Im starting to doubt the shipment had anything to do with it but you really never know.............like you said, a lot of hands on something that big...........
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #216
space
space

some interesting things being alluded to in there..............

2 weeks ago '17        #217
ChicagoSuburbs 
space
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
the West Side controls the NJ ports so Im starting to doubt the shipment had anything to do with it but you really never know.............like you said, a lot of hands on something that big...........
Could be anybody. It wasn’t sanctioned by any American families, I can tell you that. Whoever wanted him gone it was a well timed, well orchestrated hit.

Last edited by ChicagoSuburbs; 03-15-2019 at 10:04 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #218
space
space
 ChicagoSuburbs said
Literally could be anybody. It wasn’t sanctioned by any American family, I can tell you that. Whoever wanted him gone it was a well timed, well orchestrated hit.
I wouldn't rule out that it was internal.............

a lot of stories coming about him bringing in a lot of zips and stepping on a lot of toes..........

theres a lot of places referencing him as being on a ruling panel and not the actual boss........

he and his wife's families are so connected to Sicily and the hit took place in front of the house def makes it look like zips...........

it's all fu*king crazy............

watch it turn out to be a legit road rage incident and the k*ller had no clue who he was............
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #219
space
space
one thing I know for sure is that wherever Gene Gotti is right now he is fu*king pissed..........

almost every article that's come out about this in the last day and a half have brought him up as a potential suspect............

2 weeks ago '17        #220
ChicagoSuburbs 
space
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
I wouldn't rule out that it was internal.............

a lot of stories coming about him bringing in a lot of zips and stepping on a lot of toes..........

theres a lot of places referencing him as being on a ruling panel and not the actual boss........

he and his wife's families are so connected to Sicily and the hit took place in front of the house def makes it look like zips...........

it's all fu*king crazy............

watch it turn out to be a legit road rage incident and the k*ller had no clue who he was............
Oh for sure. It could’ve been Americans trying to take it back from Sicilians in a family power struggle I guess. If that’s the case it’s crazy they would do it at his house. No way it was sanctioned though imo. That’s why this was a great hit and perfect timing. Whoever did this saw the opportunity and struck. So many directions it could go.

The only way it was the American mob is if it was the Gambinos themselves on some renegade sh*t. That Gotti that just got out of the Fed. And if that’s the case, bodies will drop.

I’m going to try and read up on it today

Last edited by ChicagoSuburbs; 03-15-2019 at 10:25 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #221
space
space
 ChicagoSuburbs said
Oh for sure. It could’ve been Americans trying to take it back from Sicilians in a family power struggle I guess. If that’s the case it’s crazy they would do it at his house. No way it was sanctioned though imo. That’s why this was a great hit. So many directions it could go.
if it was internal it would have to be the Sicilians you'd think.............

a lot of the americans that are still around have done long stretches and probably don't want the headaches...........

I don't think they really have the power to make that play..........

for some reason I keep going back to the fact that the Inzerello's were basically banished from Sicily and Cali and John Gambino were instrumental in saving the remaining members and bringing them over here. and those guys on the other side don't forget sh*t............

2 weeks ago '17        #222
ChicagoSuburbs 
space
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
if it was internal it would have to be the Sicilians you'd think.............

a lot of the americans that are still around have done long stretches and probably don't want the headaches...........

I don't think they really have the power to make that play..........

for some reason I keep going back to the fact that the Inzerello's were basically banished from Sicily and Cali and John Gambino were instrumental in saving the remaining members and bringing them over here. and those guys on the other side don't forget sh*t............
I don’t know enough about those guys to have an opinion on that. I can see the Americans making a power play to seize it back from the Sicilians if Cali was bringing them over in numbers and cutting other people out. If it was the American Gambinos, props, but I hope they’re ready for retribution from all sides.

Then again, the way it was set up, they might not even know who did it themselves yet.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #223
§wiff 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 19 19

2 weeks ago '05        #224
§wiff 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 19 19
 §wiff said

Another situation where the shooter was Black.

2 weeks ago '04        #225
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 26597 26597
Even ran his a*s over for good measure

Clearly personal.... could be a son of a father he had whacked... always comes back around.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  40
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  24
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+33online now  16
NBA Exposing Rachel Nichols Lying on ESPN