All the proof I need that MJ was a sick pedohile and undercover homosexual

most viewed right now
-45  51
72 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '18        #76
stutteringrap 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 7651 7651
 iTzMe! said
Listened to this a while back. Made a lot of sense and shed light on some things I was unaware of. Especially the bedroom part.

Make your own judgment.

bullsh*t. i don;t believe it. even if jordan chandler lied. there like 20 more children who said it too. and the maid,mj sister and family member.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #77
stutteringrap 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 7651 7651
 jharlem0500 said
Even worse phaggot.

So why you sleeping in the bed with kids with a big azz room
true story. not to mention that he has security alarm that alert him anytime his somebody gets close to his bedroom. and supposely there was also a video tape in the hallways of his bedroom. which is truly distubing. like why you in a room full of kids having sleepovers and sercuirty alarm when anybody gets close to the door.

5 days ago '10        #78
Kool Aid 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 3536 3536
 Woke4eva said
No, you explain how they couldnít get a conviction when the man was alive when all this supposed evidence was available?

5 days ago '14        #79
thumpa119 8 heat pts
space
space
$972 | Props total: 1003 1003
 Mr Insecurity said
Let me ask y'all.

When was the last time you did this? When was the last time you sat on a couch with someone -- holding hands as they rested their head on your shoulder?

n*gga Mike literally saved his life. Mike went and found doctors and treatments for his cancer. Mike invited the whole family to stay at his house. When the boy wanted to sleep in mike bed Mike gave him the bed and Mike slept on the floor. That same boy tried to sue him in 2002 and the case was thrown out especially when it was found the boys fathet was trying to juice money from people who helped them when the boy had cancer

5 days ago '11        #80
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 505 505
How does this affect my life
+3   

5 days ago '17        #81
ThewaveChild 
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 412 412
BX loves caping for f*g**ts
+1   

5 days ago '19        #82
Mr Insecurity 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 6 6
 thumpa119 said

n*gga Mike literally saved his life. Mike went and found doctors and treatments for his cancer. Mike invited the whole family to stay at his house. When the boy wanted to sleep in mike bed Mike gave him the bed and Mike slept on the floor. That same boy tried to sue him in 2002 and the case was thrown out especially when it was found the boys fathet was trying to juice money from people who helped them when the boy had cancer
Thanks for the response.

Now answer my question.

Kids can get caught up in their emotions some times...it's because they're children. We (the adults) have to teach them what is and isn't appropriate. Michael seemed to enjoy blurring the lines.

It's always funny to me to hear/read people defending Michael's desire to "share his bed" with little kids, but those same folks would try to murder someone if they tried to "share a bed" with their child (or niece or nephew).

5 days ago '19        #83
Mr Insecurity 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 6 6
 Mr X said
How does this affect my life
To be fair, you could post this question on 99.9% of the threads here, couldn't you?

5 days ago '13        #84
BLACK MAMBA 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,001 | Props total: 3664 3664
 TrillSwag said
n*ggas all of a sudden have faith in the justice system when it pertains to their favorite artist lol. The Justice system has always been trash. MJ was clearly guilty af. He just paid enough people off so charges were unlikely. If yíall knew a regular man who slept with kids and creepy af. Yíall wouldnít even hesitate to label them a pedophile. But all this disturbing info about MJ and nights want to cry conspiracy lmaoo
Are you retarded?

if the FBI searches a BLACK MAN THOROUGLY to the point heís the most investigated person in HISTORY

WHY WOULD WE NOT HAVE FAITH IN THAT

Kill your self, I guarantee u gossip

5 days ago '13        #85
space
space
 Mr Insecurity said
Thanks for the response.

Now answer my question.

Kids can get caught up in their emotions some times...it's because they're children. We (the adults) have to teach them what is and isn't appropriate. Michael seemed to enjoy blurring the lines.

It's always funny to me to hear/read people defending Michael's desire to "share his bed" with little kids, but those same folks would try to murder someone if they tried to "share a bed" with their child (or niece or nephew).

Michael Jackson could share a bed with my child...

You can spin anything that you donít know personally into something like that

if ur daughter went to a famous person FEMALES house and shared a giant bed during a sleep over u wouldnít bat an eye

5 days ago '13        #86
space
space
 stutteringrap said
amen. i was just about to see this. like this is the same justice system who took out martin luther king, aquitted george zimmerman,took out malcom X along with that uncle tom mister farkahan. put crack inthe black community., took down a successful black business in irv gotti and murder inc. and took 100 million. stop j prince,master p,irv and suge from stopping a black disturbation deal.

destory the civil rights movement,black pathers and black wall street. and now folks are team fbi now?

GET THE fu*k OUT HERR.

I DON'T WANT TO SAY TOO MUCH BECAUSE I JUST GOT BANNED.

Bro there canít be people legitimately this dumb in the world

So youíre telling me Amerikka, known for their rash history with African Americans... would help MJ if he was touching little white kids

It seems like you lack logical reasoning

How do you conclude the FBI would lend a helping a to a pedophile touching white kids, especially if they had proof

Yo Iím honestly dumb founded, there are really idiotic people walking this earth and the internet gives people like you a voice

You should k*ll your self and never reproduce

5 days ago '15        #87
JintsGang1987 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 5165 5165
 LordFinesseEm said
why wasnt all u fu*ks standing up for michael when everybody was saying he bleached his skin cuz he wanted to be white???
Maybe because n*ggas was either like 2 years old at that time or wasn't even born.

5 days ago '14        #88
thumpa119 8 heat pts
space
space
$972 | Props total: 1003 1003
 Mr Insecurity said
Thanks for the response.

Now answer my question.

Mike didn't share his bed tho..he literally slept on the floor as the boy said in the video

5 days ago '14        #89
Swade009 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 7197 7197
 stutteringrap said
bullsh*t. i don;t believe it. even if jordan chandler lied. there like 20 more children who said it too. and the maid,mj sister and family member.
There was more than the maid if you read the FBI docs.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #90
Swade009 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
 thumpa119 said

You're an idiot, the boy just randomly asked to sleep with a grown man..... Did you randomly ask if you could sleep with a grown man? Do you not understand these kids where brainwashed.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #91
Swade009 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
 thumpa119 said
Mike didn't share his bed tho..he literally slept on the floor as the boy said in the video
It's been stated by Mike himself that he sleeps in the bed with kids, you know MJ was a millionaire right? He slept on the floor knowing he constantly sleeps with kids but doesn't buy an extra bed?How fu*kin dumb are you? Are you happy about your stupidity?

5 days ago '14        #92
Swade009 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
 BLACK MAMBA said
Bro there can’t be people legitimately this dumb in the world

So you’re telling me Amerikka, known for their rash history with African Americans... would help MJ if he was touching little white kids

It seems like you lack logical reasoning

How do you conclude the FBI would lend a helping a to a pedophile touching white kids, especially if they had proof

Yo I’m honestly dumb founded, there are really idiotic people walking this earth and the internet gives people like you a voice

You should k*ll your self and never reproduce
Yes America helps rich people in general, do you really think his fame doesn't reach the FBI? Did you read the docs? Mike clearly had pr0n and there are alot of missing pages from the doc and there where clearly other witnesses. The problem is Mike probably made his workers sign something preventing them from speaking when they got hired.

It's hard to read FBI docs but the attorney general or something stopped the FBI from going to the phillipines to go after a lead who had something on MJ. There where witnesses....

Last edited by Swade009; 03-15-2019 at 06:12 AM..

5 days ago '17        #93
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$665 | Props total: 1702 1702
 TooFatToFish said
Right cause rich people never cheat the system

#moron
If ur mother gets k*lled by someone and they end up catching that person and they convict that person wit life without parole, would u feel at least a lil better that justice was served?

#moron

5 days ago '17        #94
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 WCIB said
Welcome to 2019
Itís sickening

5 days ago '17        #95
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
who the fu*k is they? Stop being a pedo apologist.
They is the same people that organized to get Bill Cosby the fucc outta here. While Harvey Weinstein is left to roam the streets.

Itís ok. Worry about ur family and let this man Rest In Peace.

5 days ago '15        #96
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 5944 5944
 16jan87 said
Drugs guns etc. Have been planted on black men for years to tarnish their credibility.. Like someone posted above if they culdnt convict him when he was alive then this basically never happened... Look @ what was just revealed about bob marlys death from the old cia man that was about to die
Maybe, but if a man accused of being a shooter for years, who has been at many scenes of shootings and is covered in gunpowder gets found with a gun, I am more likely to believe that it wasn't planted. If he was white, ya'll would need less evidence than this to convict him, let's be honest.

I didn't wanna believe that sht about Mike, but dude was doing too much suspect sht. Would you have let your kid/nephew sleep over at his house (in his bed) unsupervised?

5 days ago '17        #97
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mystic said
What is your post supposed to mean? He said explain how he didn't get convicted. That does not matter when I showed a picture that showed he had a nud* picture of a kid he was around. I don't care if he got convicted or not if he had a nud* picture of a child he was with. Again if the picture I provided is fake then I stand corrected and apologize...
If the Feds has this supposed pic since 2003, why havenít they used this as evidence?

You feel so strongly about the pic, but this pic was shown to the public in 2019. Not 2003 when it was supposedly discovered by the feds.

Why didnít the feds release the pic when the man was alive?
+1   

5 days ago '17        #98
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Swade009 said
Yes America helps rich people in general, do you really think his fame doesn't reach the FBI? Did you read the docs? Mike clearly had pr0n and there are alot of missing pages from the doc and there where clearly other witnesses. The problem is Mike probably made his workers sign something preventing them from speaking when they got hired.

It's hard to read FBI docs but the attorney general or something stopped the FBI from going to the phillipines to go after a lead who had something on MJ. There where witnesses....
America helps rich people in general?

Why is Bill Cosby sitting in jail from allegations 30 years ago with absolutely no evidence?

Cmon son
+1   

5 days ago '14        #99
Swade009 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
 Woke4eva said
America helps rich people in general?

Why is Bill Cosby sitting in jail from allegations 30 years ago with absolutely no evidence?

Cmon son
Keyword 30 years ago.... so far Weinstein is in trouble with "no evidence"

Stop being stupid just to be stupid, the law protects rich people. You do understand people get off crimes based off how good their lawyers and connections are right?

5 days ago '16        #100
slipnasty 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 269 269
 Acknowledge said
death To Hypocrisy

This same energy is needed for pizzagate SMDH
Comment of the year
+1   

Home         

most viewed right now