All the proof I need that MJ was a sick pedohile and undercover homosexual

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #26
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$668 | Props total: 1705 1705
 Bigboi781 said
Technically R Kelly “won”
Yes R Kelly did win. In the court of law. He was a free man and was able to continue to make music.

Let M J Rest In Peace.

Speaking ill on the dead is foul.

1 week ago '17        #27
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TrillSwag said
n*ggas all of a sudden have faith in the justice system when it pertains to their favorite artist lol. The Justice system has always been trash. MJ was clearly guilty af. He just paid enough people off so charges were unlikely. If y’all knew a regular man who slept with kids and creepy af. Y’all wouldn’t even hesitate to label them a pedophile. But all this disturbing info about MJ and nights want to cry conspiracy lmaoo
They had all this “disturbing info” back in 2003. Why is it suddenly public info 16 years later and why didn’t they use this evidence to convict MJ?

Bill Cosby is in jail for what a Howard Stern looking bi*ch said he did to her 30 years ago(lies).

And they couldn’t convict mj?
+2   

1 week ago '17        #28
AllWins 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,532 | Props total: 6262 6262
Bx is disgusting when it comes to MJ.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #29
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,925 | Props total: 377 377
These ĺpolice findings "are fabricated. Even the police dept officially debunked them.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #30
Shmoedog 
space
space
$3,959 | Props total: 7457 7457
 Woke4eva said
Yes R Kelly did win. In the court of law. He was a free man and was able to continue to make music.

Let M J Rest In Peace.

Speaking ill on the dead is foul.
Hate when n*ggas say that, like u wouldn't speak ill on a dead mf that k*lled ur family or sumn
+4   

1 week ago '08        #31
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$378 | Props total: 299 299
 Mystic said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this is John Spence BTW

Why the fu*k would a straight male keep gay sh*t in his house? Why would a non pedophile have nud* pictures of kids that ain't his? If you got nud* pictures of your child or say a relative's child ok cool, I see nothing wrong with that but another person's child nud*, nah b You mean to tell me you got a house with 30+ rooms but you wanna sleep in the same room as the child? I ain't cancelling MJ but he was a sick disgusting fu*k
Plus dude liked having midgets around, I had a hard down had a argument with my baby mother and didnt even think of Jacko's a*s, and said only a pedo would openly parade around midgets and such; I done had 20 yo broads who where good to me that I curved because they looked teenage in the face.......
+1   

1 week ago '08        #32
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
 Woke4eva said
When he was alive he was able to defend himself in the court of law and he won.

That should be the end of that.
The pics aint the wrst of it....Jacko used to call teenage boys 12am having hour conversations talking about masturbation and such........

1 week ago '13        #33
PCDubya 
space
space
space
$863 | Props total: 1997 1997
 Woke4eva said
When he was alive he was able to defend himself in the court of law and he won.

That should be the end of that.
Im not saying MJ was guilty or not, he's dead at this point. But OJ got off on murder, where damn near everyone knew he k*lled nicole.

1 week ago '07        #34
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$957 | Props total: 960 960
 Mystic said
Explain the pics though....If it's fake I apologize
It's fake. If it were real it would've buried him in court.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #35
BlueGray 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 161 161
 sbbigmike said
Plus dude liked having midgets around, I had a hard down had a argument with my baby mother and didnt even think of Jacko's a*s, and said only a pedo would openly parade around midgets and such; I done had 20 yo broads who where good to me that I curved because they looked teenage in the face.......
so...after you, "done had" them, you curved them because of their young looking faces??

if that isn't some of the dumbest/hypocritical to your point you're trying to make sh*t I've heard in a while.

+1   

1 week ago '08        #36
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
 BlueGray said
so...after you, "done had" them, you curved them because of their young looking faces??

if that isn't some of the dumbest/hypocritical to your point you're trying to make sh*t I've heard in a while.

A grown man wouldnt even tolerate walking around with a young in the face looking chick......In contrary to Jacko; he was a dude who cosigned his interaction with lil boys, showed them psuedo pr0n/homo pr0n, and gave them wine, had them wearing underwear and sleeping in his bed.......Jacko is a weird a*s homo and nothing less.....

If Jacko was truly innocent after dishing a 50 plus million I would've thought let not even look at another boy child, Jacko like R Kelly was unable to curb his pedo ways, and made every excuse in the book for their actions.......

Last edited by sbbigmike; 03-14-2019 at 02:15 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '05        #37
krissow 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 1061 1061
it'seems hard to know the truth . As stated .. money can buy a jury.

if for example a regular unfamous guy got accused of anything remotely close to what R Kelly or MJ are alleged to have done.there's only 2 outcomes .. they're either found guilty, or they think twice on their actions ( period ) if not quilty .. once bitten twice shy .

There are probably plenty ( unfortunately ) out there committing them type of crimes until they get caught out.

There's YouTube videos .. to catch a predator etc . Even when caught red handed, them people still make every excuse .. and refuse to accept any wrong doing

Last edited by krissow; 03-14-2019 at 02:54 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '04        #38
MALIS 
space
space
space
$3,452 | Props total: 2812 2812
The slander is ridiculous
+1   

1 week ago '05        #39
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,659 | Props total: 9901 9901
 nkem7777 said
Where there's smoke there's usually fire
 Mystic said
Agreed, you got any room to sleep in out of 30+ but you wanna sleep in the one with the little boy. FOH
 Gmac said
How did mj beat his cases despite overwhelming evidence?

Simple, money talks.
Money doesn't mean a thing. Cosby has money and is in jail. Stop it. Mike beat the feds. Nothing was found. The same people coming out testified under oath when MJ was around that the man wasn't guilty. You can all be pawns of the media, but just be aware that you are being pawns and sheep of the media, believing anything blindly.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #40
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Shmoedog said
Hate when n*ggas say that, like u wouldn't speak ill on a dead mf that k*lled ur family or sumn
When they gone, ain’t nothing else to speak on. They can’t defend themselves.

Once again RIP

1 week ago '17        #41
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 sbbigmike said
The pics aint the wrst of it....Jacko used to call teenage boys 12am having hour conversations talking about masturbation and such........
Innocent until proven guilty. While on earth he was never convicted. He roamed the earth a free man and even suggested there was an agenda to tarnish his image since he finessed Sony. Low and behold years later after his passing he proved his point.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #42
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 PCDubya said
Im not saying MJ was guilty or not, he's dead at this point. But OJ got off on murder, where damn near everyone knew he k*lled nicole.
I don’t deal with hypotheticals. I deal with facts. Fact is, he was never convicted of any crime regarding all these allegations while he was alive. He is now being tried in the court of public opinion while he is in his casket not able to defend himself. Let the man rest gaddamn
+1   

1 week ago '05        #43
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 TrillSwag said
n*ggas all of a sudden have faith in the justice system when it pertains to their favorite artist lol. The Justice system has always been trash. MJ was clearly guilty af. He just paid enough people off so charges were unlikely. If y’all knew a regular man who slept with kids and creepy af. Y’all wouldn’t even hesitate to label them a pedophile. But all this disturbing info about MJ and nights want to cry conspiracy lmaoo
I hope you're not a black person to believe this because if you aren't then I could excuse you for believing this farce. You people tha watch things on TV and just believe it are gullible as all hell. MJ has never been found guilty of s*xually abusing kids, yet people like you are quick to throw labels on him.

Look at you calling him creepy and saying he "slept with kids." You are being used as a tool for something that hasn't even been proven. The entire point of this documentary is to go after MJ's estate and gain money from civil suits, which is why they are drumming up these allegations. Wake up!
+2   

1 week ago '05        #44
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Shmoedog said
Don't speak ill of a man and put accusations on a man when they are not around to defend themselves from such accusations. This MJ documentary is a hit piece meant to smear the man and then go after his money.

1 week ago '05        #45
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 PCDubya said
Where is the proof that OJ k*lled anyone? Our court system says he's not guilty. His defense did a great job showing that the glove didn't even fit. Anyone that believes that a black millionaire in the American public light k*lled his wife and another man with his bare hands are complete morons.

1 week ago '07        #46
neeko21 
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 1130 1130
Still on this sh*t, i hope OP doesn’t get his name thrown in the dirt when he passes so his fam and kids can live a regular life
+2   

1 week ago '04        #47
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$25,179 | Props total: 16734 16734
 Woke4eva said
No, you explain how they couldn’t get a conviction when the man was alive when all this supposed evidence was available?
you have a ton of faith in the criminal justice system. Especially when it comes to rich celebrities

1 week ago '04        #48
BlueGray 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 161 161
 sbbigmike said
A grown man wouldnt even tolerate walking around with a young in the face looking chick......In contrary to Jacko; he was a dude who cosigned his interaction with lil boys, showed them psuedo pr0n/homo pr0n, and gave them wine, had them wearing underwear and sleeping in his bed.......Jacko is a weird a*s homo and nothing less.....

If Jacko was truly innocent after dishing a 50 plus million I would've thought let not even look at another boy child, Jacko like R Kelly was unable to curb his pedo ways, and made every excuse in the book for their actions.......
My post had nothing to do with defending or bashing a dead man. It did, however, have everything to do with trying to understand your rationalizing how it's okay for you to "done had" these young in the face looking girls, and then "curb" them after "done had-ing" them...

1 week ago '17        #49
Woke4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
you have a ton of faith in the criminal justice system. Especially when it comes to rich celebrities
U do the crime, u do the time.

If someone k*lls my sibling and I call the police and they charge him/her with murder and convict him/her to life, am I suppose to say “fu*k the judicial system?”

Once again, let that man Rest In Peace.

They wanna k*ll the legacy of all our greats, while they turn a blind eye to their own crimes. Fucc that ish.

1 week ago '04        #50
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 990 990
MJ beat his case the same way R Kelly beat his case.

who believes that was R kelly pissing on a girl in those tapes back then?

how did he beat the case? same way MJ did, the kid didnt want to testify against MJ, either paid off or scared or still in love with him

Home         

most viewed right now
+72online now  42
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+91online now  39
Image(s) inside Stare into those eyes
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  36
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  21
Video inside I Just Watched US. Help me figure it out! (Spoiler Alerts)
158 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy