REPORT: Browns - Giants' OBJ Trade Re-Worked; Details Inside

most viewed right now
+36  50
103 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '05        #26
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,094 | Props total: 2007 2007
It's solid deal. Iono diva wide outs have shorter careers. Plus you shed Vernon's contract.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #27
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 6567 6567
 doubleAre said
Jabrill Peppers started to get it together late last year. He's got a good nose for the ballcarrier and I think he'll end up having better coverage skills than Collins ever will. Big time potential especially in Bettchers 3-4. Lets not forget he can return kicks.
he's undersized and has 2 fu*king picks in 2 years..we could have drafted a safety..fu*k this trade
+1   

1 week ago '10        #28
chorizoburger 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 2218 2218
 Exodus 313 said
How u gone trade somebody who was supposed to been signed days ago
what do u mean? new league year started today, no one could sign anything until this afternoon

1 week ago '05        #29
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,216 | Props total: 1942 1942
 droid3000 said
Can't give up ODB for less than 2 firsts
peppers was a first rounder 2 years ago
 yousabi*ch said
he's undersized and has 2 fu*king picks in 2 years..we could have drafted a safety..fu*k this trade
undersized for what position? he's a safety.

collins had 2 picks in the past 2 years what's your point?

Last edited by dblockallday; 03-13-2019 at 08:29 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '11        #30
doubleAre 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 44 44
 yousabi*ch said
Peppers is 6'1 214lbs, Collins is 6'0 218lbs with the same amount of picks the last two seasons, I don't see much of a difference in size and picks. Collins will always be the better tackler. I'm just as disappointed that we didn't keep him and traded OBJ. Just trying to look on the bright side of things. At least we didn't get fleeced like the Steelers just did or the Vikings and Raiders in both Randy Moss trades.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #31
Exodus 313 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 11968 11968
 chorizoburger said
what do u mean? new league year started today, no one could sign anything until this afternoon
Iím still confused they said the Browns was signing him not trading for him days ago

1 week ago '10        #32
chorizoburger 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 2218 2218
 Exodus 313 said
Iím still confused they said the Browns was signing him not trading for him days ago
I think u misread, he was already signed to the Giants, he can't sign with another team when he's already under contract

1 week ago '17        #33
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 doubleAre said
Peppers is 6'1 214lbs, Collins is 6'0 218lbs with the same amount of picks the last two seasons, I don't see much of a difference in size and picks. Collins will always be the better tackler. I'm just as disappointed that we didn't keep him and traded OBJ. Just trying to look on the bright side of things. At least we didn't get fleeced like the Steelers just did or the Vikings and Raiders in both Randy Moss trades.
We did get fleeced we are just comparing a bad trade to another bad trade. It would have been one thing to get back Landry and a pick or something but peppers and a 17th pick and a 3rd rd pick. Thatís just crazy. We already had what 12 picks in this draft. This season is going to be more unwatchable than last.

1 week ago '17        #34
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 dblockallday said
peppers was a first rounder 2 years ago

undersized for what position? he's a safety.

collins had 2 picks in the past 2 years what's your point?
Ok youíre so right we won the deal this sh*t made as a much better tram. Super Bowl this year. Happy bud?

1 week ago '11        #35
doubleAre 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 44 44
 yousabi*ch said
We did get fleeced we are just comparing a bad trade to another bad trade. It would have been one thing to get back Landry and a pick or something but peppers and a 17th pick and a 3rd rd pick. Thatís just crazy. We already had what 12 picks in this draft. This season is going to be more unwatchable than last.
I think next season was going to be hard to watch regardless. I'm going to reserve my final judgement on this trade until after the draft.

1 week ago '05        #36
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,216 | Props total: 1942 1942
 yousabi*ch said
Ok youíre so right we won the deal this sh*t made as a much better tram. Super Bowl this year. Happy bud?
you're just spewing nonsense because you're upset, I get it.

I was simply pointing out what you were saying made no sense.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  15
US sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes right now
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+64online now  13
goes to my college... damn yo. Middle finger to this life fahm.
68 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside The Racist History of the first female Captain Marvel
22 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside What Nike sweatsuit is this?
35 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy