Mar 13 - NASA says new rocket won't be ready for moon shot next year

most viewed right now
63 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #1
401 page views
39 comments

Exs 370 heat pts370
space
space
$11,794 | Props total: 25542 25542
Mar 13 - NASA says new rocket won't be ready for moon shot next year

image image image

Note from OP: Why can't we just use the rockets that got us there 50 years ago?

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — NASA’s top official says the space agency’s new rocket won’t be ready for a moon shot next year.

Administrator Jim Bridenstine told a Senate committee Wednesday he’s considering switching to commercial rockets to preserve the June 2020 launch date.

Bridenstine says two commercial rockets would be needed, one to launch the Orion capsule and its European-built service module, the other to launch an upper stage. Orion would have to dock with the upper stage in orbit around Earth, before heading to the moon.

NASA’s SLS, or Space Launch System, rocket, could do everything in one fell swoop.
+1   

39 comments for "Mar 13 - NASA says new rocket won't be ready for moon shot next year"

2 weeks ago '05        #2
HARBINGER 458 heat pts458
space
space
$53,064 | Props total: 12872 12872
That's nothing. I'm still waiting on JWST @ @ hydrogen @

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,612 | Props total: 25291 25291

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #4
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 Standin Taller said
Op why can’t you prove any of this sh*t that you don’t believe as false?

You might as well join flat earth gang
Reality does not subscribe to the court of law. It subscribes to what experience puts on display.

If I grew up in the 60s. Maybe I would have been conditioned differently.

I've seen photoshop make a trash face look presentable.

I've seen CGI movies convince people they were watching something that actually happened.

I've seen Russian computers elect a US President

I've also seen NASA fail and k*ll more astronauts in my lifetime than "awe inspiring " moments.

So to answer your question directly.

I don't have to prove any of my beliefs to you.

You have to prove me wrong.

Do you really think THE GOVERNMENT is going to make information that would lead to people revolting against THE GOVERNMENT readily available and acceptable?

you wanna know the criteria for sheepishness and a*similation that's one bit right there.

You have no issue with acknowledging the government as corrupt... we see scandals left and right week in week out but when it comes to sh*t you can't verify with your own thought process you get herded.

Last edited by Exs; 03-14-2019 at 10:37 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$19,465 | Props total: 43175 43175

[pic - click to view]

Just send this back up

+7   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,824 | Props total: 83953 83953
Dont you live in texas , you can easily witness one of these takeoffs and see if it leaves the atmosphere or not ....

2 weeks ago '04        #7
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 Standin Taller said
You don’t believe any countries landed anything on the moon correct?

Or that’s there’s people in spaceships right now orbiting the earth?

Keep spinning on ur thumb. You clearly enjoy it
Specifically, the moon and specifically "men on the moon". No I don't believe that men have ever landed on the moon.

The fact that NASA astronauts lied to countries around the world when they handed out fake moon rocks to them supports MY BELIEF

The fact that in a prime tech age we cant build a rocket that gets us back supports MY BELIEF.

The fact that when you're in the middle of a nuclear arms race/cold war/ brink of destruction DEFCON 2 that sort of vibe can lead to deceit, corruption and faking some sh*t.

and countless other FACTS that I don't feel you're worth the time typing about support MY BELIEF.

Meanwhile what do you have to prove that Americans have walked on the moon?

Word of mouth?

2 weeks ago '04        #8
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 Ymmot said

how can anyone who watches this believe any of it?

This is a guy who was a reality TV start for 10 years before he became President. Why you think the 1% got him elected?

2 weeks ago '04        #9
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 LeG.O.A.T said

[pic - click to view]

Just send this back up

the more cognizant of the lies you become the funnier this sh*t is

+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #10
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 Standin Taller said
It was televised.

And every last on of those silly warehouse stories have easily been debunked.

So it’s just the moon u take issue with?

You do know the USA isn’t the only one 2 place a man on the moon.

But of course u think the USA wouldn’t wanna disprove Russian “propaganda” like that.

U gotta be trolling on the subject. No need for any more replies.

Ima just wait for ur thread filled with factual evidence and not just pictures and ur opinion
50 years later

The new SPACE RACE is just going to the OTHER SIDE????!!!

I really don't need to explain myself. I'm not American. I;m Canadian THROUGH AND THROUGH. I don't subscribe to the same conditioning that you do.

[video - click to view]

These are the vibes 50 years later?!?!?

PS.

The US is the only nation that has claimed to put a man on the moon. Don;t believe me? Take the NASA administrator's word for it in the video above. (timestamp 1:40 since I know your attention span probably cant make it that far)

Don't berate my opinion when yours is rooted in myth and inconsistencies that you don;t even have figured out yourself.

Last edited by Exs; 03-14-2019 at 11:01 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #11
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,661 | Props total: 48152 48152
 strungout said
Dont you live in texas , you can easily witness one of these takeoffs and see if it leaves the atmosphere or not ....
I dont believe everything NASA or the government says...or anyone on earth for that matter lol

But I always question ppl who think it's all fake.

What do we say about all the people who have witnessed launches? My father witnessed a launch before lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #12
space
space
 Exs said
. I don't subscribe to the same conditioning that you do.
!?

But you kind of do. Your train of thought it's nothing new, people were doubting the launch the same day it actually occurred.

What do we say to people that's witnessed launches? Was it a hologram they saw?

2 weeks ago '04        #13
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 OldBusiness said
But you kind of do. Your train of thought it's nothing new, people were doubting the launch the same day it actually occurred.

What do we say to people that's witnessed launches? Was it a hologram they saw?
I missed the part where any of the Apollo missions were open to public viewing? Where'd that happen?

People who were there saw a rocket launch in the sky (fact) and then eclipse the nekkid eye vieeshed(fact) and then the muthafu*ka landed in the ocean and phase 2 (the movie) kicked in

This is easy to do in 1969. It's nearly impossible to do today!

Jussie Smollett is a good gauge for how susceptible the American minds are or aren't today.

The next time we go to the moon

we're really gonna HAVE TO GO!!!

Last edited by Exs; 03-14-2019 at 11:07 AM..

2 weeks ago '13        #14
J Thrilla 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 12776 12776
 Standin Taller said
It was televised.
Then I'm guessing one of the astronauts held the camera or they were using a Tripod.

2 weeks ago '12        #15
space
space
 Exs said
I missed the part where any of the Apollo missions were open to public viewing? Where'd that happen?

People who were there saw a rocket launch in the sky (fact) and then eclipse the nekkid eye vieeshed(fact) and then the muthafu*ka landed in the ocean and phase 2 (the movie) kicked in

This is easy to do in 1969. It's nearly impossible to do today!

Jussie Smollett is a good gauge for how susceptible the American minds are or aren't today.

The next time we go to the moon

we're really gonna HAVE TO GO!!!
So you're thinking only the apollo launches were fake? Or all launches?

And show me some reputable sources. And ease no overly monetized YouTube video with dark music some guy made in his basement lol

Show me some concrete proof

Do you believe any launches were real? And please provide reasoning for them to fake this.

And please dont say for financial gain whe it's the government, theyve been robbing us for more money than what's allotted for NASA while being Frank about it

Like the guy above said why dont you just goto a launch?

2 weeks ago '04        #16
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 OldBusiness said
So you're thinking only the apollo launches were fake? Or all launches?

And show me some reputable sources. And ease no overly monetized YouTube video with dark music some guy made in his basement lol

Show me some concrete proof

Do you believe any launches were real? And please provide reasoning for them to fake this.

And please dont say for financial gain whe it's the government, theyve been robbing us for more money than what's allotted for NASA while being Frank about it

Like the guy above said why dont you just goto a launch?
I feel like a lot of what took place last century was to stage today's reality and the acceptance of some things. World Power for one.

The US, China and Russia are the only 3 countries to claim they've sent someone to the Moon. Who's gonna refute that? What country is going to stand up against that?

If I wanna get to the truth of things I don't really incorporate outside influences... I really don't. I don't have a cache of youtube videos to throw your way right now.

What I have is the first hand knowledge of what competing at a high level can do to corruptible people/entities.

If individuals of a country (the american pioneers) are quick to lie about this country's origins and the atrocities that took place 300 years ago I can a*sume that the behaviors that this country were founded on have perpetuated throughout history.

What did the Home Run Single Season Race end up being?

Two individuals "enhancing" the actual reality of what was going on.

Lance Armstrong? Mr America!!!

These are two off top examples of the bigger picture I'm trying to convey

Did the public care to probe as they were experiencing it?

No.

As above so below.

That's all the proof you should need to at the very least consider that exaggerations from the Unites States Government on the highest level of competition with the rest of the world could have occurred 50 years ago and if you operate with that possibility the world will start making it a lot easier for you to figure out on your own. Without bias/without the need for YT videos.

Be your own filter for the truth.

Last edited by Exs; 03-14-2019 at 11:25 AM..

2 weeks ago '13        #17
J Thrilla 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 12776 12776
 Standin Taller said
Hand held

[pic - click to view]

And it was televised with that? Interesting...
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #18
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,824 | Props total: 83953 83953
 OldBusiness said
I dont believe everything NASA or the government says...or anyone on earth for that matter lol

But I always question ppl who think it's all fake.

What do we say about all the people who have witnessed launches? My father witnessed a launch before lol
Exactly to dismiss it all ??

Plus NASA ain't the only space agency in the world there is tons of others that release info as well

So when I hear that they found a planet exactly like earth 50 light years away ...I want to know what sort of tools they are using to measure that ...they say its tiny dots and its proximity to its nearest star and they use other measurements like light and ultraviolet ..

Maybe the actual findings ain't as sensationalized as the media makes it but atleast it keeps the interest in space Alive ...because at the end of the day ...it is the final frontier

2 weeks ago '12        #19
space
space
 Exs said
I feel like a lot of what took place last century was to stage today's reality and the acceptance of some things. World Power for one.

The US, China and Russia are the only 3 countries to claim they've sent someone to the Moon. Who's gonna refute that? What country is going to stand up against that?

If I wanna get to the truth of things I don't really incorporate outside influences... I really don't. I don't have a cache of youtube videos to throw your way right now.

What I have is the first hand knowledge of what competing at a high level can do to corruptible people/entities.

If individuals of a country (the american pioneers) are quick to lie about this country's origins and the atrocities that took place 300 years ago I can a*sume that the behaviors that this country were founded on have perpetuated throughout history.

What did the Home Run Single Season Race end up being?

Two individuals "enhancing" the actual reality of what was going on.

Lance Armstrong? Mr America!!!

These are two off top examples of the bigger picture I'm trying to convey

Did the public care to probe as they were experiencing it?

No.

As above so below.

That's all the proof you should need to at the very least consider that exaggerations from the Unites States Government on the highest level of competition with the rest of the world could have occurred 50 years ago and if you operate with that possibility the world will start making it a lot easier for you to figure out on your own. Without bias/without the need for YT videos.

Be your own filter for the truth.
I love this angle
Your initial statement, "world power" and your entire argument would be defeated simply because America didnt need to carve out space for "world power". Just 25 years before the launch of Apollo 13 was August 6th, 1945.....the day we became the only nation to drop a nuclear bomb. The idea that spending vast amounts of money and falsifying trips to the moon for "power" and "dominance" makes no sense when we had already displayed the ability to reduce entire cities to ashes in a flash of light.

You're right to question everything, but the reasoning needs to be there.

America doesnt need to fake a launch for money, it takes 100x more money from the world and its citizens without hiding it.

America doesnt need to fake a launch for power when its already swung a sword stronger than any empire or civilization before it.

And yes people did doubt/question the launch back then. Religious leaders at the time even called the idea of man ascending to the heavens blasphemy and a lie perpetuated for the sake of minimizing religion in the world....yet America has always used religion to control its population, especially minorities. So it wouldnt make sense to fake it in that regard either

The crazy thing about all this sh*t is we have people like you saying "We never went!"...yet do you know how many astronauts have ventured into space and said "We are not the only beings in this universe...we saw something".

I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. I believe we have been, but they saw some sh*t

2 weeks ago '04        #20
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I love this angle
Your initial statement, "world power" and your entire argument would be defeated simply because America didnt need to carve out space for "world power". Just 25 years before the launch of Apollo 13 was August 6th, 1945.....the day we became the only nation to drop a nuclear bomb. The idea that spending vast amounts of money and falsifying trips to the moon for "power" and "dominance" makes no sense when we had already displayed the ability to reduce entire cities to ashes in a flash of light.

You're right to question everything, but the reasoning needs to be there.

America doesnt need to fake a launch for money, it takes 100x more money from the world and its citizens without hiding it.

America doesnt need to fake a launch for power when its already swung a sword stronger than any empire or civilization before it.

And yes people did doubt/question the launch back then. Religious leaders at the time even called the idea of man ascending to the heavens blasphemy and a lie perpetuated for the sake of minimizing religion in the world....yet America has always used religion to control its population, especially minorities. So it wouldnt make sense to fake it in that regard either

The crazy thing about all this sh*t is we have people like you saying "We never went!"...yet do you know how many astronauts have ventured into space and said "We are not the only beings in this universe...we saw something".

I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. I believe we have been, but they saw some sh*t
I 100% believe Astronauts have been in space.

We're talking moon here and walking on it.

That's all.

And you have a misunderstanding of my angle.... clearly.

I'll tell you my angle when it comes to Government.

It's quite simply a psychoanalysis of American Greed and Corruption. Two facets of the government we readily accept as existing on lower functional levels and mid levels and higher levels.... but as soon as NASA gets mentioned..... nope... nah... everything they have done has to be taken as fact.... same goes for the FDA and the NSF for that matter

Last edited by Exs; 03-14-2019 at 11:42 AM..

2 weeks ago '12        #21
space
space
 strungout said
Exactly to dismiss it all ??

Plus NASA ain't the only space agency in the world there is tons of others that release info as well

So when I hear that they found a planet exactly like earth 50 light years away ...I want to know what sort of tools they are using to measure that ...they say its tiny dots and its proximity to its nearest star and they use other measurements like light and ultraviolet ..

Maybe the actual findings ain't as sensationalized as the media makes it but atleast it keeps the interest in space Alive ...because at the end of the day ...it is the final frontier
Word.

I actually read a lot and research a lot on space, planets, and so on....like I call bullsh*t on all of our NASA trips to Mars via satellite/rovers for the sake of "finding life". You can google and find countless scientist-some retired from.Nasa even that'll say yes we are studying Mars...but not for life
They're studying Mars for the sake of discovering how/why planets die. Not for water, not for life, but for preventing a planetary death.

NASA even admits on their website that Europa is spewing water into the solar system like a huge geyser, yet we keep sending bullsh*t to Mars lol

So while Europa is only one-fourth the diameter of Earth, its ocean may contain twice as much water as all of Earth’s oceans combined. Europa’s vast and unfathomably deep ocean is widely considered the most promising place to look for life beyond Earth

A quote from the NASA website. Why do we keep sending probes and rovers to Mars when we know it's dead.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #22
Frasier 245 heat pts245
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 9680 9680
Stanley Kubrick helped fake the moon landing.

End of story. Space race had to be won by the US to keep up the facade, and JFK made it happen....

It’s fake as hell guys.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #23
space
space
 Exs said
I 100% believe Astronauts have been in space.

We're talking moon here and walking on it.

That's all.
But we cant name one realistic reason for lying about the moon landing?

Cause the usual answers:power, money, dominance, control, and so on were all things America had over it's people, and the world as well at that point in history. What would be the benefit of lying about landing on the moon when the country had more power at that point than its competitors could dream of.

It wouldve made sense to lie about having a stronger nuclear bombs that could wipe entire continents out for the sake of scaring Asia/Russia even further

I just want a real reason.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #24
space
space
 Frasier said
Stanley Kubrick helped fake the moon landing.

End of story. Space race had to be won by the US to keep up the facade, and JFK made it happen....

It’s fake as hell guys.
Cool, prove it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #25
Exs 370 heat pts370 OP
space
space
 OldBusiness said
But we cant name one realistic reason for lying about the moon landing?

Cause the usual answers:power, money, dominance, control, and so on were all things America had over it's people, and the world as well at that point in history. What would be the benefit of lying about landing on the moon when the country had more power at that point than its competitors could dream of.

It wouldve made sense to lie about having a stronger nuclear bombs that could wipe entire continents out for the sake of scaring Asia/Russia even further

I just want a real reason.
The answer is easy. Why do you lie when you lie? Why'd Mark McGwire lie? Why'd Bill Clinton lie. Lying is rooted in a very fundamental cause/effect

Pride. Greed. Saving face or sustaining an image. Your answer is any or all of the above

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  54
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  49
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers’ drinks with LSD to change their ‘negati..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+27online now  48
I let it soak in but "Us" wasn't it.
163 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Paper work of Casanova 2x snitching surfaces