Mar 13 - BREAKING: Manafort Indicted By Manhattan DAG Just Minutes After 7.5 Year Sentence

most viewed right now
+37  80
96 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-89  51
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '18        #101
Dyslexicredaer0 19 heat pts19
space
space
$277 | Props total: 1253 1253
 Fauby said
Can't pardon the 16 counts ny just indicted him on. He facing 25 years for that.
I want you to be right

7 days ago '05        #102
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 9316 9316
 Dyslexicredaer0 said
I want you to be right
It's true. He can be pardoned for the ones he is sentenced for but not these ones.

Now, if Trump pardons him for federal crimes, he admits guilt by default and that can be used against him in these charges
+4   

7 days ago '11        #103
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$4,983 | Props total: 8483 8483
The day Trump finally gets indicted is the day the Good People here of Boxden finally get to hand a Biblical L to these bi*ch a*s racist troll invertebrate pieces of sh*t

Either Trump is going to face Criminal Trial, or he is going to resign, something, but the cards are falling and Trump knows he can’t weasel out of what’s coming.

You can’t stop what’s coming. I can’t wait until Peach Mint Season pops Bottles. sh*t I gave up drinking as a resolution and idgaf when that day comes I’m getting fu*ked the fu*k up.

The Gifs are going to be glorious

I know this has nothing to do with Manafort, I lurk and read everything...I’m just waiting on the day the Either drops, it’s been a long fu*king time coming, but it feels good knowing that we will get there.

Shoutouts to all my Good People

Last edited by BaseWhitaker; 03-13-2019 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Grammar
+3   

7 days ago '12        #104
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,623 | Props total: 47986 47986
 AllWins said
Thatís what I am waiting for, if they indict Don Jr, sh*t is really going to hit the fan.
He even said multiple times last year he knows they're coming for him soon.

When have you heard of a presidents child preparing for federal prison

And this Manafort Case is a win.

Muellers investigation cost 24 million, his taking of Manaforts cash and a*sets have made 48 million dollars already
+4   

7 days ago '12        #105
space
space
 BaseWhitaker said
The day Trump finally gets indicted is the day the Good People here of Boxden finally get to hand a Biblical L to these bi*ch a*s racist troll invertebrate pieces of sh*t

Either Trump is going to face Criminal Trial, or he is going to resign, something, but the cards are falling and Trump knows he canít weasel out of whatís coming.

You canít stop whatís coming. I canít wait until Peach Mint Season pops Bottles. sh*t I gave up drinking as a resolution and idgaf when that day comes Iím getting fu*ked the fu*k up.

The Gifs are going to be glorious

I know this has nothing to do with Manafort, I lurk and read everything...Iím just waiting on the day the Either drops, itís been a long fu*king time coming, but it feels good knowing that we will get there.

Shoutouts to all my Good People
They dont want to indict a sitting president.

Think about how far we've fallen. The current president doesnt want to win the election for the sake of running America, but mainly.because.it gives him protection from the law

We live in a time where the presidents closest friends and employees are sitting on indictments hoping he throws them a bone when for his whole life hes been known to leave everyone dry
+6   

7 days ago '11        #106
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$4,983 | Props total: 8483 8483
 OldBusiness said

Think about how far we've fallen. The current president doesnt want to win the election for the sake of running America, but mainly.because.it gives him protection from the law

We live in a time where the presidents closest friends and employees are sitting on indictments hoping he throws them a bone when for his whole life hes been known to leave everyone dry
And they'd vote for him AGAIN

This is the most idiotic Cult in human history, and after all of this sh*t - the people losing Factory jobs, Medical Insurance slashed, Farms losing subsidies, chief among the Factory jobs being lost are Automotive, Trump is a Cancer that attacks his own base first and foremonst with his "initiatives". These people are so fu*king stupid that they ate up the Faux-Patriotism and for the sake of having a White Savior they elected a Neo-Isolationist, he's not Conservative, and the GOP knew that when they tried to run those side committee meetings to figure out how to re-allocate resources to prevent Trump from running on his own merit on that ticket. Everyone with half a brain who fell under or joined the Trump Regime willingly saw a Pay-To-Play scheme with this entire administration and it was clear as day...And these people still would fu*king vote for him AGAIN.

Not only has this country fallen in prestige but I am willing to gamble that Trump has done fatal damage to America's foreign affairs - all the dignitaries that Trump has insulted...When he met Prime Minister Abe, sat down to eat a meal with him - the best Sushi that money could possibly buy...And this idiot asks for a fu*king Cheeseburger

And who could forget this sterling moment in Presidental History:
[pic - click to view]

God I can't wait for this piece of sh*t to go to Prison

My apologies for the charged response I'm at the Gym fam
+2   

7 days ago '17        #107
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,998 | Props total: 25415 25415
 qutaboi225 said
n*gga stop. Do you know how a fu*king federal case works? Do they go directly for the head of the organization? or do they get the underlings to get enough evidence for a solid case to prosecute the head? Yall n*ggas sad human beings man. Trolling aside...are yall really this stupid? Or you're just so sad of a human, that you get some kinda rise outta trolling a message board? Either way, you should just commit that...........
Then theyíd have nothing left.

7 days ago '12        #108
space
space
 BaseWhitaker said
And they'd vote for him AGAIN

This is the most idiotic Cult in human history, and after all of this sh*t - the people losing Factory jobs, Medical Insurance slashed, Farms losing subsidies, chief among the Factory jobs being lost are Automotive, Trump is a Cancer that attacks his own base first and foremonst with his "initiatives". These people are so fu*king stupid that they ate up the Faux-Patriotism and for the sake of having a White Savior they elected a Neo-Isolationist, he's not Conservative, and the GOP knew that when they tried to run those side committee meetings to figure out how to re-allocate resources to prevent Trump from running on his own merit on that ticket. Everyone with half a brain who fell under or joined the Trump Regime willingly saw a Pay-To-Play scheme with this entire administration and it was clear as day...And these people still would fu*king vote for him AGAIN.

Not only has this country fallen in prestige but I am willing to gamble that Trump has done fatal damage to America's foreign affairs - all the dignitaries that Trump has insulted...When he met Prime Minister Abe, sat down to eat a meal with him - the best Sushi that money could possibly buy...And this idiot asks for a fu*king Cheeseburger

And who could forget this sterling moment in Presidental History:
[pic - click to view]

God I can't wait for this piece of sh*t to go to Prison

My apologies for the charged response I'm at the Gym fam
Lol you're spot on tho, do.t hit the heavy bag they gone think you on steroids

The slash to medicare for 818 billion over 10 years is insane. Most of the people in his cult are in the states that depend on medicare more than anyone

How you vote for your grandma to die
+1   

7 days ago '15        #109
Still Numskull 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 9527 9527
Thinking this means anything from trump is weird..... he's dodged 2+ years....

This is nothing knew..

Over 2 years plus pumping up fact charges for what ??

7 days ago '17        #110
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,515 | Props total: 27066 27066
 Juliette DaBlok said
Man fu*k being impeached, Trump better worry about the RICO
no pardons for state charges
+1   

7 days ago '06        #111
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 1214 1214
 TheLastNonEarth said

Tough? Somebody call him tough? Like Roger Stone, he's literally a cuck. He likes to see his wife get smashed by multiple black dudes at once according to those hacked text messages. He would have the nerve to act like he cares about his wife now.

They're always projecting by calling LIBERALS cucks.
+2   

7 days ago '13        #112
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,956 | Props total: 20838 20838

@ @ @ @/ @ @ @

DiegoRivera said
What's funny is all of the public info regarding all these Trump related crimes is already damning enough, like anyone with half a brain can see where this is going, and there is SO much we don't know that feds do and are legally/constitutionally/strategically keeping in-house. If WE get so much info, imagine what they get.

Anyone in here doing the usual troll jobs, keep that in mind.

And also, remember when "NO RUSSIA" was paired with the "NO COLLUSION' catch phrase? Remember when there was a hard and blanketed denial of any contacts with Russia whatsoever? And then it quickly turned out fuxking everybody in his camp had business with Russia? Outside of the obvious ways Russia (and China, and Saudi Arabia) are leveraging the Trump White House, which is already blatant public info, let's ponder about why Trump didn't want to acknowledge those Russian contacts instead of simply saying the facts from the get-go? They've all got business with Russia.

And if Paulie can do all that dirt, all that fu*king dirt, and even more dirt WHILE he was caught, and only get 7.5 years for it, surely Trump would have known that the law wouldn't consire against him and his (wealthy, white, connected) people and make up some invisible crimes.

He didn't want anyone to look into Russia BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING THERE.

7 days ago '12        #113
LivinProof 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 5808 5808
 TheLastNonEarth said

Tough? Somebody call him tough? Like Roger Stone, he's literally a cuck. He likes to see his wife get smashed by multiple black dudes at once according to those hacked text messages. He would have the nerve to act like he cares about his wife now.

They're always projecting by calling LIBERALS cucks.
That was Manafort. Still...

[pic - click to view]

+1   

7 days ago '13        #114
DiegoRivera 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$5,274 | Props total: 23455 23455
 Fauby said
It's true. He can be pardoned for the ones he is sentenced for but not these ones.

Now, if Trump pardons him for federal crimes, he admits guilt by default and that can be used against him in these charges
Not to mention it waves his ability to plea the fifth on anything and he will be legally obliged to talk about absolutely everything.
+1   

7 days ago '13        #115
space
space
 OldBusiness said

Bro writers and the entertainment industry are going to eat off of that concept for generations.

Never in my life have I heard of a lifelong law-evading mobster fu*king around and becoming president and using the office as a way to further evade the law. What a fu*king time.
+2   

7 days ago '13        #116
space
space
 LivinProof said
That was Manafort. Still...

[pic - click to view]

It's actually BOTH of them bro

Really can't make this sh*t up
+2   

6 days ago '04        #117
class01 
space
space
space
$454 | Props total: 184 184
Manafort will flip now

6 days ago '12        #118
space
space
 class01 said
Manafort will flip now
If he wants his family to have a chance he will have to.

Cause they gonna wanna take everything
+2   

6 days ago '17        #119
Rich130 128 heat pts128
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 9294 9294
 Cambury said
This sh*t is ridiculous....
Chess not checkers

“No one is beyond the law in New York,”

:
:

Last edited by Rich130; 03-14-2019 at 04:12 AM..
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-100online now  48
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+72online now  46
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  39
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
41 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Google Stadia