Mar 13 - BREAKING: Manafort Indicted By Manhattan DAG Just Minutes After 7.5 Year Sentence

most viewed right now
+36  84
84 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-85  70
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '17        #76
Naga Sadow 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,036 | Props total: 45618 45618
 TheLastNonEarth said

Tough? Somebody call him tough? Like Roger Stone, he's literally a cuck. He likes to see his wife get smashed by multiple black dudes at once according to those hacked text messages. He would have the nerve to act like he cares about his wife now.

They're always projecting by calling LIBERALS cucks.
A weh di bumboras mine yute!

+2   

7 days ago '15        #77
PineappleOG 39 heat pts39
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 18333 18333
 Binary said
I sound retarded because your low iq brain couldnít grasp the math concepts involved.

If youíre stupid a*s knew anything higher than basic addition, subtraction and elementary multiplication you could maybe have a decent conversation about numbers but you have no clue.
No you sounded retarded cus you work like a calculator, you can do that math but donít know what math is youíre doing.

So donít put that on me, the thread exists and people can see for themselves
+2   

7 days ago '16        #78
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,763 | Props total: 20719 20719
 DUCEDUCE said
fu*k they aint messing around. Trump must be fu*king pissed.
pissed and probably a little terrified..............
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '17        #79
Naga Sadow 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,036 | Props total: 45618 45618
 DiegoRivera said

Damn they're smart. It seems like they made sure they put him through the fed courts first on purpose expecting them to make a dumb move. It's almost like NY is dating Trump to pardon Manafort. Manafort is screwed either way.

Oh well.

+1   

7 days ago '04        #80
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 11562 11562
 Gold Face said
The difference between you and I is I’m aware the economy will tank, and have chosen to defend trump to protect United States citizens from the blood thirsty libs who will destroy democracy and economy to win elections. I take the brunt of the storm on here to protect that message.

I’m an American not a republican or democrat

Your playing both sides of the fence. You want his head but in the same
Breath say you don’t want economy to crash you can’t have both

What they do to trump when he’s out of office concerns me in the least
Im not playing both sides of the fence. The only people historically who DESTROYED the economy was the republicans. I don't get into the right left LIB sh*t. It's all pointless. However, i'm willing to acknowledge, AS AN AMERICAN, that our President is and always has been a cheat, criminal, and an idiot. So its not that i want his head or want him impeached, its just the fact that people like you AND others refuse to acknowledge the obvious for the sake of "STICKING IT TO THE LIBS". I identify as an American JUST like you, and i used to acknowledge when Obama was on his bullsh*t. But the same people that wanted to impeach him for wearing a tan suit or putting mustard on his hot dog, won't acknowledge a slimy criminal president that can't read. The HIPOCROSY is what bothers me...

As a man and a sane human, im willing to admit faults and criticize people accordingly. p.s I don't trust that bi*ch Kamala Harris. But im man enough to admit that and why.. I won't protect her bullsh*t at all cost.
+6   

7 days ago '18        #81
Binary 103 heat pts103
space
space
$3,338 | Props total: 6209 6209
 PineappleOG said
No you sounded retarded cus you work like a calculator, you can do that math but donít know what math is youíre doing.

So donít put that on me, the thread exists and people can see for themselves
check your logic in your post:

you work like a calculator (ok?)

calculators are limited in what they can do, i can do linear operations and transformations a calculator cannot do. I can find the volume of 3d shapes of all different sizes which calculators cannot do on their own. I can do K.T.T conditions and solve for math optimization problems which calculators cant do and you must understand the "math".

you can do that math but dont know what math is youre doing.

How can I do l linear transformations and not understand linear transformations
How can I do multivariate calculus and not understand the theoretical approach involved?

Either youre troll skill is god like and you trolled the sh*t out of me

or youre legitimately a fu*king retard and dont know what youre talking about.

either way, I done wasted my time entertaining a clueless low iq brainlet like you

7 days ago '16        #82
FreeloadinRusty 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 6719 6719
 Binary said
lmao, i can tell you ordered a book about logic from amazon and read 2 chapters and automatically thought you were a master of logic

my conclusion never follow any of my premises?

what bout the premises you retarded liberals made about there being proof of russian collusion and certainty of trump impeachment but never followed with any conclusions

i simply stated a fact. that paul manafort is being charged with fraud over an airbnb location he set up. manafort is not being charged with anything related to russian collusion and thats fact.

you cant do basic algebra

therefor you have low iq

thats proper logic for your stupid a*s

Face it, kiddo.....

ISSOVER.

YALL COOKED.

+2   

7 days ago '15        #83
PineappleOG 39 heat pts39
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 18333 18333
 Binary said

calculators are limited in what they can do, i can do linear operations and transformations a calculator cannot do. I can find the volume of 3d shapes of all different sizes which calculators cannot do on their own. I can do K.T.T conditions and solve for math optimization problems which calculators cant do and you must understand the "math".

How can I do multivariate calculus and not understand the theoretical approach involved?

either way, I done wasted my time entertaining a clueless low iq brainlet like you

So youíre a 3D calculator, my apologies

7 days ago '13        #84
DiegoRivera 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$5,274 | Props total: 23453 23453
What's funny is all of the public info regarding all these Trump related crimes is already damning enough, like anyone with half a brain can see where this is going, and there is SO much we don't know that feds do and are legally/constitutionally/strategically keeping in-house. If WE get so much info, imagine what they get.

Anyone in here doing the usual troll jobs, keep that in mind.

And also, remember when "NO RUSSIA" was paired with the "NO COLLUSION' catch phrase? Remember when there was a hard and blanketed denial of any contacts with Russia whatsoever? And then it quickly turned out fuxking everybody in his camp had business with Russia? Outside of the obvious ways Russia (and China, and Saudi Arabia) are leveraging the Trump White House, which is already blatant public info, let's ponder about why Trump didn't want to acknowledge those Russian contacts instead of simply saying the facts from the get-go? They've all got business with Russia.

And if Paulie can do all that dirt, all that fu*king dirt, and even more dirt WHILE he was caught, and only get 7.5 years for it, surely Trump would have known that the law wouldn't consire against him and his (wealthy, white, connected) people and make up some invisible crimes.

He didn't want anyone to look into Russia BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING THERE.
+5   

7 days ago '05        #85
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 9311 9311
 Dyslexicredaer0 said
I have a sneaking suspicion that Paul Manafort will spend weeks in prison.
Can't pardon the 16 counts ny just indicted him on. He facing 25 years for that.
+1   

7 days ago '05        #86
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
You still never addressed anything i posted. You just came in with the immediate scripted quotes and smileys without accessing the facts or cirucumstances.
Him, along with the others work on a troll farm. Watch Homeland season 6 episode 10 and you will see the type of work he and them do
+2   

7 days ago '15        #87
OMarksDaSpot 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 2636 2636
 TheLastNonEarth said

Tough? Somebody call him tough? Like Roger Stone, he's literally a cuck. He likes to see his wife get smashed by multiple black dudes at once according to those hacked text messages. He would have the nerve to act like he cares about his wife now.

They're always projecting by calling LIBERALS cucks.
Yooo n*ggaz was getting brains from a partially brain dead woman

+2   

7 days ago '19        #88
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 388 388
 OldBusiness said

[pic - click to view]

They were bragging on how tough he was last week.

He was in there begging the judge to let him spend his days with his wife

Now him and that crooked old hag gone have to fist bump a glass for the rest of.his days
Im phuking laughing like a dumb @$$

Yo ... Yall toooo real jed lol
+1   

7 days ago '18        #89
DUCEDUCE 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,084 | Props total: 8878 8878
 smokeytheblunt2 said
pissed and probably a little terrified..............
Man if they come after his kids. It will be a meltdown.
+2   

7 days ago '19        #90
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 388 388
 Binary said

Why are u trying to prove ur an intelligent racist??

Are i saying that u can't be bias and ignorantly RACIST..Because of a education in 1 thing???

Why u working so hard?? U safe..nobody knows who u r lmaoooo

Lmaooo All this GAWD DAMN WINNING !!!
+1   

7 days ago '05        #91
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DiegoRivera said

This.

Also let's not forget back in the summer I think, they mentioned that there was like 20+ sealed indictments on the docs that noone knows about.

Also, still no word on what the court room blackout was about back in December. We just gonna forget that they kicked everyone out the court room and had it sealed during a court date with a Mueller attorney. A "secret" indictment. Whoes powerful enough for something like that to happen??
+2   

7 days ago '13        #92
space
space
 Fauby said
This.

Also let's not forget back in the summer I think, they mentioned that there was like 20+ sealed indictments on the docs that noone knows about.

Also, still no word on what the court room blackout was about back in December. We just gonna forget that they kicked everyone out the court room and had it sealed during a court date with a Mueller attorney. A "secret" indictment. Whoes powerful enough for something like that to happen??
My peoples out in DC tell me there's upwards of 40 sealed indictments. Even a rumor it could be 100+
+1   

7 days ago '13        #93
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

+2   

7 days ago '05        #94
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
My peoples out in DC tell me there's upwards of 40 sealed indictments. Even a rumor it could be 100+
This was only one of them. I bet one was for Cohen and that's why he flipped, same with Flynn, Gates. So that's only 4 out of at least 40.

Who the other 37? Easy guess.

I still just want the information on what that secret court meeting was about. Had to be something about the president. I have never saw anything like that before in any case.

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '17        #95
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,323 | Props total: 24764 24764
 Binary said
lmao, i can tell you ordered a book about logic from amazon and read 2 chapters and automatically thought you were a master of logic

my conclusion never follow any of my premises?

what bout the premises you retarded liberals made about there being proof of russian collusion and certainty of trump impeachment but never followed with any conclusions

i simply stated a fact. that paul manafort is being charged with fraud over an airbnb location he set up. manafort is not being charged with anything related to russian collusion and thats fact.

you cant do basic algebra

therefor you have low iq

thats proper logic for your stupid a*s

Trump supporters talking about logic. That's hilarious.
+2   

7 days ago '17        #96
AllWins 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,489 | Props total: 6195 6195
 OldBusiness said
Don Jr next

He did a sh*t ton of business with Manafort
Thatís what I am waiting for, if they indict Don Jr, sh*t is really going to hit the fan.

7 days ago '04        #97
erickonasis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,466 | Props total: 30970 30970

[tweet - click to view]

7 days ago '09        #98
messy marv stan 5197 heat pts5197
space
space
$70,346 | Props total: 114294 114294
 Ymmot said
@, how's your trailer park doing today?

hes probably at a 2 person trump rally

its just him and a lifesize cardboard cut out of orange man
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '17        #99
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,323 | Props total: 24764 24764
 messy marv stan said
hes probably at a 2 person trump rally

its just him and a lifesize cardboard cut out of orange man
Haha, the cardboard cut out gets paid more than dc3003 to be there.

7 days ago '18        #100
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 2218 2218
 ehizzy3 said
The day trump leaves office this will happen to him as well
They are going to go full piranha on their a*ses. Not just him, the whole family. I wish Melania would go down to. That bi*ch is as evil as that man. Make no mistake about it.

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  39
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Google Stadia
119 comments
21 hours ago