Mar 13 - BREAKING: Manafort Indicted By Manhattan DAG Just Minutes After 7.5 Year Sentence

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '13        #51
Murker99 89 heat pts89
space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 4499 4499
 Juliette DaBlok said
I wonder if Trump is gonna pardon that 7.5 tho

He won't be able to

+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #52
PineappleOG 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,036 | Props total: 18479 18479
 Binary said
lmao, i can tell you ordered a book about logic from amazon and read 2 chapters and automatically thought you were a master of logic

my conclusion never follow any of my premises?

what bout the premises you retarded liberals made about there being proof of russian collusion and certainty of trump impeachment but never followed with any conclusions

i simply stated a fact. that paul manafort is being charged with fraud over an airbnb location he set up. manafort is not being charged with anything related to russian collusion and thats fact.

you cant do basic algebra

therefor you have low iq

thats proper logic for your stupid a*s

See what I mean? You’re obviously a miserable person who gets joy out of “sticking it to libtards”. You stay attacking straw men, trying to make me answer for some illogical straw man you create out of your overactive imagination, now how logical is that?

Admit you are a drop out. And you’re also just not that smart.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #53
space
space
 Gold Face said
So you and @ are one person? Can’t tell the difference when reading your posts without seeing who the poster is

2 weeks ago '19        #54
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,357 | Props total: 5718 5718
 PineappleOG said
So you and @ are one person? Can’t tell the difference when reading your posts without seeing who the poster is
Bad look for a guy arguing logic all day

“Two people aware that Paul Manafort is being arrested for air bnb fraud, and not trump for Russian collusion know the same facts. They must be the same person”

2 weeks ago '15        #55
space
space
 Gold Face said
Bad look for a guy arguing logic all day

“Two people aware that Paul Manafort is being arrest for air bnb fraud, and not trump for Russian collusion know the same facts. They must be the same person”
Maybe y’all have the same strain of a stupidity virus, makes y’all say stupid sh*t all the time while being completely unaware of how stupid they look. That is my next conclusion, am I close?

2 weeks ago '15        #56
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 1472 1472
Can someone link me to the collusion?

2 weeks ago '19        #57
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Maybe y’all have the same strain of a stupidity virus, makes y’all say stupid sh*t all the time while being completely unaware of how stupid they look. That is my next conclusion, am I close?
You boxden libs don’t even read your posts do ya

It’s always some hateful cruel sh*t y’all be saying

You can’t be happy offline

2 weeks ago '18        #58
Dyslexicredaer0 19 heat pts19
space
space
$282 | Props total: 1265 1265
I have a sneaking suspicion that Paul Manafort will spend weeks in prison.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #59
Binary 106 heat pts106
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 6351 6351
 PineappleOG said
See what I mean? You’re obviously a miserable person who gets joy out of “sticking it to libtards”. You stay attacking straw men, trying to make me answer for some illogical straw man you create out of your overactive imagination, now how logical is that?

Admit you are a drop out. And you’re also just not that smart.
So you say I have no logic in my post and my
Premises don’t follow with any conclusions but you’re making conclusions with no premises

Why am I even wasting my time with you, you’re borderline retarded, you should read chapter 3 of your logic book so you can do simple truth tables before you post online because it seems like you got even stupider trying to pretend like your smart

Your who post is cringe

2 weeks ago '15        #60
space
space
 Gold Face said
You boxden libs don’t even read your posts do ya

It’s always some hateful cruel sh*t y’all be saying

You can’t be happy offline
Stopped reading after boxden libs

You only attack straw men cus if you tried to actually go back and forth off what each other actually say you’d just lost even more stupid so you just parrot the same dumb sh*t over and over. Just play it safe, say the same stupid sh*t over and over so you don’t say even more stupid and look even more stupid. Doubt a poster here would say you’re even remotely intelligent. Hard pressed to find one that isn’t one of your other aliases

2 weeks ago '19        #61
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Stopped reading after boxden libs

You only attack straw men cus if you tried to actually go back and forth off what each other actually say you’d just lost even more stupid so you just parrot the same dumb sh*t over and over. Just play it safe, say the same stupid sh*t over and over so you don’t say even more stupid and look even more stupid. Doubt a poster here would say you’re even remotely intelligent. Hard pressed to find one that isn’t one of your other aliases
Again, just a lot of rambling and anger

Picture me logging online to be a hater

2 weeks ago '12        #62
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,669 | Props total: 48179 48179
Trolls have arrived to derail thread.can derail all they want the campaign managers going to die in prison

Don Jr next
+5   

2 weeks ago '08        #63
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,851 | Props total: 1784 1784
fu*king crook, I hope they don’t give him another privilege sentence of 4 years this guy is a lifelong criminal and should be treated as such

2 weeks ago '18        #64
Binary 106 heat pts106
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Nice logic mr.logic man

2 weeks ago '15        #65
space
space
 Binary said
So you say I have no logic in my post and my
Premises don’t follow with any conclusions but you’re making conclusions with no premises

Why am I even wasting my time with you, you’re borderline retarded, you should read chapter 3 of your logic book so you can do simple truth tables before you post online because it seems like you got even stupider trying to pretend like your smart

Your who post is cringe
You sounded retarded in a thread about numbers, a thread you should have been the smartest guy in, you fell way short. It’s okay, at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life they had before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today. And I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do.

2 weeks ago '15        #66
space
space
 Binary said
Nice logic mr.logic man

Senior Logic Man, i’m hispanic. Y’all post the same and spam same smilies and everything
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #67
Binary 106 heat pts106
space
space
 PineappleOG said
You sounded retarded in a thread about numbers, a thread you should have been the smartest guy in, you fell way short. It’s okay, at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life they had before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today. And I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do.
I sound retarded because your low iq brain couldn’t grasp the math concepts involved.

If you’re stupid a*s knew anything higher than basic addition, subtraction and elementary multiplication you could maybe have a decent conversation about numbers but you have no clue.

2 weeks ago '19        #68
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Dude is clearly insecure

2 weeks ago '04        #69
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 11656 11656
 Gold Face said
So your saying they going to indict the president in the next year?

Y’all swung and miss so far. It’s pathetic

That's what your comprehension got outta that? SDNY is prolly gonna wait until he's not in office anymore and/or indict his kids most likely. I can't stand the fat orange bastard. But if they indict him while in office the fu*king economy would nose dive. So to answer your trolling...NO. I don't think in the current economy they should indict him WHILE in office. But do i think they have enough evidence to charge him? Yes. But continue trolling sir..........

2 weeks ago '19        #70
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
That's what your comprehension got outta that? SDNY is prolly gonna wait until he's not in office anymore and/or indict his kids most likely. I can't stand the fat orange bastard. But if they indict him while in office the fu*king economy would nose dive. So to answer your trolling...NO. I don't think in the current economy they should indict him WHILE in office. But do i think they have enough evidence to charge him? Yes. But continue trolling sir..........
trolling? I been preaching the same premise for 3 years

Where u been at?

2 weeks ago '04        #71
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 11656 11656
 Gold Face said
trolling? I been preaching the same premise for 3 years

Where u been at?

You still never addressed anything i posted. You just came in with the immediate scripted quotes and smileys without accessing the facts or cirucumstances.

2 weeks ago '07        #72
Deniro732 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,012 | Props total: 5192 5192
Justice was served. Now if only they hit trump with a Rico and he gets football numbers, will justice really be served

2 weeks ago '12        #73
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 33715 33715
 OWPE said
Doesn't matter if he gets 50 years or life in prison. Trump is still the president and there was no collusion.

another frustrated soul. do you want to sort out your problems champ? i'm here for you

edit: #ItsNotYourFaultEither
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #74
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
You still never addressed anything i posted. You just came in with the immediate scripted quotes and smileys without accessing the facts or cirucumstances.
The difference between you and I is I’m aware the economy will tank, and have chosen to defend trump to protect United States citizens from the blood thirsty libs who will destroy democracy and economy to win elections. I take the brunt of the storm on here to protect that message.

I’m an American not a republican or democrat

Your playing both sides of the fence. You want his head but in the same
Breath say you don’t want economy to crash you can’t have both

What they do to trump when he’s out of office concerns me in the least

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  33
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  25
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+127online now  9
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy