Mar 13 - BREAKING: Manafort Indicted By Manhattan DAG Just Minutes After 7.5 Year Sentence

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '15        #26
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 9398 9398
Sweet Justice. Y'all thought ya boy was home free after your Trump Judge tried to let him off the hook... that's okay though, all the bases are covered & then some. Slide on this charge, & we got 10 more in the pipeline right behind it...
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #27
DiegoRivera 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$5,307 | Props total: 23615 23615
 RubbahBandMayn said
Nothing but the best people

[tweet - click to view]

+7   

2 weeks ago '12        #28
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,669 | Props total: 48179 48179
 acefresh said
foreal??? never seen that sh*t i literally developed that theory based on his choice of using "molestation" as the hypothetical crime in a point he was trying to prove a lil while ago.

@ #ItsNotYourFault bro....get some help

but keep trolling and i got no fu*kin sympathy for your racist Hellmans Mayo a*s. get fu*ked some more
I'm not even saying it for the sake of being funny. It's why he put me on ignore

He tried to diss an abuse survivor in a news thread and I brought up his past admitting that sh*t and he got mad and blocked me. Whe. We quoted his post admitting it he got this dc3003 name disabled and made the Edward Enigma name and swore he would only goto the sports section
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 26012 26012
 OldBusiness said
Actually it was his uncle.

Dude once admitted his uncle used to penetrate hi. As a kid

I'm not even joking, he really said that sh*t in a thread about abuse. It's why he tried to have the dc3003 bame deleted and switch to Edward enigma.
Yall need to chill if thatís true.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
OWPE 94 heat pts94
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 14625 14625
Doesn't matter if he gets 50 years or life in prison. Trump is still the president and there was no collusion.

2 weeks ago '16        #31
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 4157 4157
What a time 2 be alive !!

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #32
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,656 | Props total: 25384 25384
 OWPE said
Doesn't matter if he gets 50 years or life in prison. Trump is still the president and there was no collusion.

There was collusion; that's the reason for the conspiracy charge. It's a matter of whether trump was involved and how much he knew. But the trump campaign definitely colluded with russia, so you sheep can stop saying "no collusion" now because it means nothing.
+11   

2 weeks ago '12        #33
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 33716 33716
 OldBusiness said
I'm not even saying it for the sake of being funny. It's why he put me on ignore

He tried to diss an abuse survivor in a news thread and I brought up his past admitting that sh*t and he got mad and blocked me. Whe. We quoted his post admitting it he got this dc3003 name disabled and made the Edward Enigma name and swore he would only goto the sports section
there's gotta be something severely wrong psychologically with all these dudes that are on here trolling for trump all day. there's a profound reason why his hatred resonates with them. truly sad. and they think its just trolling and giving people a hard time. but then they turn 50 and have nobody to turn to. that's when sh*t gets really pathetic
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,151 | Props total: 46239 46239
This needs to be Trump's theme song and played whenever he tweets or pops up to talk.

[video - click to view]

His whole entire administration is a joke. Don Jr, you're next.

+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #35
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
Yall need to chill if thatís true.
It only exists because of his own words and actions. It was only brought up after the fact because he spoke ill of a s*xual abuse victim.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #36
TheLastNonEarth 109 heat pts109
space
space
$9,447 | Props total: 49796 49796
 OldBusiness said

[pic - click to view]

They were bragging on how tough he was last week.

He was in there begging the judge to let him spend his days with his wife

Now him and that crooked old hag gone have to fist bump a glass for the rest of.his days

Tough? Somebody call him tough? Like Roger Stone, he's literally a cuck. He likes to see his wife get smashed by multiple black dudes at once according to those hacked text messages. He would have the nerve to act like he cares about his wife now.

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

They're always projecting by calling LIBERALS cucks.
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #37
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,502 | Props total: 9535 9535
 DiegoRivera said
16 counts

Holy fu*k

2 weeks ago '12        #38
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

Tough? Somebody call him tough? Like Roger Stone, he's literally a cuck. He likes to see his wife get smashed by multiple black dudes at once according to those hacked text messages. He would have the nerve to act like he cares about his wife now.

They're always projecting by calling LIBERALS cucks.
Sounds about right

She gone get a mouthful now that ol ostrich jacket has been arrested
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #39
bigkilla 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$7,540 | Props total: 14632 14632
 OldBusiness said
He gone die in prison

Funny sh*t is alot of the old heads in NYs office going after trump and friends are a bunch of people Guiliani put on.

His TV lawyers old underlings done grew up and they're about to fu*k over their OGs newest client

Bye Manafort, rest in piss
Na... these are all people put in place by Cuomo and Bloomberg and etc..

fu*k that dude Vance though. Did a quick google on him and on his wiki the first thing that pops up is him arresting and prosecuting a high rate of minorities for things like gravity knives but not going after the stores that sell them.

2 weeks ago '13        #40
DiegoRivera 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$5,307 | Props total: 23615 23615

[tweet - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #41
Binary 106 heat pts106
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 6351 6351
Getting jail time because he lied about his airbnb apartment

This was a witch hunt, no crimes relating to Russian collusion

2 weeks ago '15        #42
PineappleOG 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,036 | Props total: 18479 18479
 Binary said
Getting jail time because he lied about his airbnb apartment

This was a witch hunt, no crimes relating to Russian collusion

ya you're def a dropout and never got around to studying logic

2 weeks ago '18        #43
Binary 106 heat pts106
space
space
 PineappleOG said
ya you're def a dropout and never got around to studying logic
Lmao, that’s the only thing you can say is logic...

Where’s the logic in your post

Last edited by Binary; 03-13-2019 at 02:03 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #44
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 5722 5722
Came for trump

Settling for Manafort

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 11656 11656
 Gold Face said
Came for trump

Settling for Manafort

n*gga stop. Do you know how a fu*king federal case works? Do they go directly for the head of the organization? or do they get the underlings to get enough evidence for a solid case to prosecute the head? Yall n*ggas sad human beings man. Trolling aside...are yall really this stupid? Or you're just so sad of a human, that you get some kinda rise outta trolling a message board? Either way, you should just commit that...........
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #46
1Oh 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,381 | Props total: 17443 17443
Nicca gettin a train of Ls ran on him.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #47
PineappleOG 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,036 | Props total: 18479 18479
 Binary said
Lmao, thatís the only thing you can say is logic...

Whereís the logic in your logic in your post
Your conclusions never follow any of your premises, its obvious you just like to try to "piss off libtards" and your whole persona here is just a way for you to lash out on being pathetic. You can pick yourself up and be better or just be toxic cus big homie misguided you
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #48
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
n*gga stop. Do you know how a fu*king federal case works? Do they go directly for the head of the organization? or do they get the underlings to get enough evidence for a solid case to prosecute the head? Yall n*ggas sad human beings man. Trolling aside...are yall really this stupid? Or you're just so sad of a human, that you get some kinda rise outta trolling a message board? Either way, you should just commit that...........
So your saying they going to indict the president in the next year?

Yíall swung and miss so far. Itís pathetic

2 weeks ago '18        #49
Binary 106 heat pts106
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Your conclusions never follow any of your premises, its obvious you just like to try to "piss off libtards" and your whole persona here is just a way for you to lash out on being pathetic. You can pick yourself up and be better or just be toxic cus big homie misguided you
lmao, i can tell you ordered a book about logic from amazon and read 2 chapters and automatically thought you were a master of logic

my conclusion never follow any of my premises?

what bout the premises you retarded liberals made about there being proof of russian collusion and certainty of trump impeachment but never followed with any conclusions

i simply stated a fact. that paul manafort is being charged with fraud over an airbnb location he set up. manafort is not being charged with anything related to russian collusion and thats fact.

you cant do basic algebra

therefor you have low iq

thats proper logic for your stupid a*s

2 weeks ago '19        #50
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
 Binary said
lmao, i can tell you ordered a book about logic from amazon and read 2 chapters and automatically thought you were a master of logic

my conclusion never follow any of my premises?

what bout the premises you retarded liberals made about there being proof of russian collusion and certainty of trump impeachment but never followed with any conclusions

i simply stated a fact. that paul manafort is being charged with fraud over an airbnb location he set up. manafort is not being charged with anything related to russian collusion and thats fact.

you cant do basic algebra

therefor you have low iq

thats proper logic for your stupid a*s

Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  38
NBA Exposing Rachel Nichols Lying on ESPN
113 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  34
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  20
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  16
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy