Mar 13 - Time machine' created in Russia moves tiny particles

most viewed right now
+37  77
96 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-89  49
105 comments @hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '18        #51
OptimisticCynic 2 heat pts
space
space
$122 | Props total: 393 393
 Head Coach said
Once you see the light from the star on Earth its already too late, even if you could instantly transmit yourself over there on some goku sh*t the star would probably be gone

I could be wrong but i think alot of the stars we see in the skies now are basically ghosts
In my opinion, this sounds about right. The light is not an “extension” of the star itself but a separate thing all together (i.e., you can beat the light but you can’t take back the billions of years that have already passed as of today).

7 days ago '18        #52
space
space
 Keef McReef said
Sounds very similar to what scientists have been doing with quantum entanglement. Once we have mastered that and can actually move solid objects from one place to another instantly, then we'll be one step closer to legitimate time travel.
Physically traveling through time to different days, years, etc always messes with my head.

I just don’t see this being possible outside of a controlled environment right now.

In the movies, they’re basically taking themselves/matter and jumping to a certain calendar date (or changing the state of all matter in the entire universe to what it was on a certain calendar date). The computer to complete this task would then have to be bigger than the universe itself, right?
+1   

7 days ago '18        #53
space
space
On a side note...I think the movie The Time Machine is the closest “time traveling concept” to reality. In other words, freezing states of matter in a bubble of sorts; but this would not let you go back in time, of course.

If you’ve ever seen this movie, it really doesn’t make sense that the time traveler is able to freely move/not be in some type of suspended animation during that period, however. I believe he can go back in time as well which I don’t understand either.

Last edited by OptimisticCynic; 03-13-2019 at 09:01 PM..

7 days ago '14        #54
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,655 | Props total: 83249 83249
Will smith tried to tell yall this a few years ago

And ya'll disapproved of it

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '18        #55
Proffesor X 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,402 | Props total: 12581 12581
 Ricky Retardo said

[pic - click to view]

You serious? I really want to read the thesis I just read.

6 days ago '16        #56
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 9356 9356
Time is Jupiter’s gravitational force. You can’t escape Jupiter’s pull.

There is a reason why Jupiter was the father of the gods in certain mythologies.

6 days ago '17        #57
DaQCKing 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,642 | Props total: 27242 27242
If we hearing about it now, especially from Russia, we already did it 20 years ago....
+1   

6 days ago '15        #58
akaRadiance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 861 861
 OptimisticCynic said
This really doesn’t seem to have anything to do with “physically traveling in time”. It appears they have reordered the electrons to their original state after “degrading” them. I’m not suggesting that this isn’t something great, but just making an observation.

Since man’s concept/principle of time is basically the “measurement” of something changing chemical and/or organic composition, their claim that this would fall under our “principle of time travel” seems to be reasonable still in my opinion.
Exactly, this might only replace Botox.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #59
space
space
 akaRadiance said
Exactly, this might only replace Botox.
Agreed. I was thinking one application for this could be for “anti-aging”.

6 days ago '17        #60
Ncstate86 
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 2309 2309
 Ricky Retardo said
What book is this?
madtv

6 days ago '04        #61
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$25,147 | Props total: 16666 16666
 Head Coach said
Once you see the light from the star on Earth its already too late, even if you could instantly transmit yourself over there on some goku sh*t the star would probably be gone

I could be wrong but i think alot of the stars we see in the skies now are basically ghosts
You're right. I was just talking about the concept of going faster than light essentially is going back in time. Maybe? I was high af when I wrote that lol

6 days ago '05        #62
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,604 | Props total: 9807 9807
 Head Coach said
If you know a little bit abt quantum physics you know particles are wild... the spin, quantum tunneling, etc

In the double slit expeirment they learned that light is a wave and a particle, when they fired electrons thru the slit the electrons didn't come out where they predicted, and when they tried to look at it or catch it on camera the results would instantly change and they theorized that the electrons are at all the points it just changes when you view it

My personal theory is that electrons are capable of moving thru the dimension of spacetime in all directions thats why the results of the experiment instantly change, it's not a fast reaction the electrons are just goin backwards in time and changing from a wave formation to a particle
Maybe you missed your calling. You should probably look into being a scientist or physicist.

6 days ago '05        #63
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,604 | Props total: 9807 9807
 l3altimore 7 said
past, present, and future all exist at the same time...they're stacked, running concurrently not consecutively. That's why everything happens in cycles, all three are "live" and very much interconnected. Kinda like 21 Blackjack.
This reminds me of the movie, "The Others." How did you arrive to this?

6 days ago '04        #64
Exs 359 heat pts359
space
space
$11,568 | Props total: 24705 24705
 Head Coach said
If you know a little bit abt quantum physics you know particles are wild... the spin, quantum tunneling, etc

In the double slit expeirment they learned that light is a wave and a particle, when they fired electrons thru the slit the electrons didn't come out where they predicted, and when they tried to look at it or catch it on camera the results would instantly change and they theorized that the electrons are at all the points it just changes when you view it

My personal theory is that electrons are capable of moving thru the dimension of spacetime in all directions thats why the results of the experiment instantly change, it's not a fast reaction the electrons are just goin backwards in time and changing from a wave formation to a particle
the average human body contains about 1.5 x 10^28 electrons.

so fu*k I need a machine for when I'm built for time travel.

rhetorical question.

time in its modern understanding is man-made. it's a cage ment to prevent your electrons from experiencing the abilities you're mentioning in your discourse.

sh*t is deeper than rap
+2   

6 days ago '04        #65
Exs 359 heat pts359
space
space
$11,568 | Props total: 24705 24705
 4REAL said
This reminds me of the movie, "The Others." How did you arrive to this?
by observing reality.

sit and think about whether you're experiencing the past, present or future right now at this very moment?

I'm typing to you in the present. by the time you read it in the future it'll already be the past

10000 years ago was really just the other day. The only reason it seems so long ago is because man felt it necessary to interrupt the space time contiuum by injecting some slave-labor compartmentalization of time so that profit could be extracted and siphoned from it.

it's basically the same concept as renting out a room in the house you live in and putting it on air bnb

Last edited by Exs; 03-14-2019 at 02:41 PM..

6 days ago '12        #66
LivinProof 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 5808 5808
 Head Coach said

You should see the type of results when particles are slowed down. That sh*t is mind boggling

6 days ago '17        #67
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 2913 2913
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
I often think about the light coming from stars. We see stars because light reflects off them back to earth. The light we're seeing today was sent billions of years ago because of how far away they light has to travel to earth. So that light was sent long ago. Well, if you could travel fast enough, say you and the light raced back to the star from earth. Only you got their first, you essentially are at the star before that light left which means you were there ahead of time. Essentially you went back in time by going faster than light.

Since galaxies are moving away from us faster than light think of all the sh*t we'll never know about because it's past the cosmic horizon or in the distant future the only thing visible in the night sky will be stars in the milky way because everything else in the sky will either be absorbed by us or too far away to see
+1   

6 days ago '04        #68
space
space
 LazyLeg said
Since galaxies are moving away from us faster than light think of all the sh*t we'll never know about because it's past the cosmic horizon or in the distant future the only thing visible in the night sky will be stars in the milky way because everything else in the sky will either be absorbed by us or too far away to see
sh*t boggles the mind

+1   

6 days ago '17        #69
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 2913 2913
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
sh*t boggles the mind

The crazy thing is even if we somehow figure out how to travel at the speed of light we'll never be able to go there because it's moving too fast. It'll be crazy what we figure out about our universe in the next couple hundred years

Last edited by LazyLeg; 03-14-2019 at 04:15 PM..

6 days ago '04        #70
space
space
 LazyLeg said
The crazy thing is even if we somehow figure out how to travel at the speed of light we'll never be able to go there because it's moving too fast. It'll be crazy what we figure out about our unique in the next couple hundred years
seriously. We have a very limited frame of reference. sh*t like traveling at the speed of light, leveraging gravity to affect time, etc. will completely reshape what we know as reality.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-100online now  48
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+72online now  46
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  39
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
41 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Google Stadia