Mar 13 - Time machine' created in Russia moves tiny particles

most viewed right now
+36  84
84 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-85  70
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '08        #26
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,812 | Props total: 7391 7391
 OptimisticCynic said
This really doesn’t seem to have anything to do with “physically traveling in time”. It appears they have reordered the electrons to their original state after “degrading” them. I’m not suggesting that this isn’t something great, but just making an observation.

Since man’s concept/principle of time is basically the “measurement” of something changing chemical and/or organic composition, their claim that this would fall under our “principle of time travel” seems to be reasonable still in my opinion.
finally someone who gets it
+1   

7 days ago '07        #27
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 209 209
 l3altimore 7 said
past, present, and future all exist at the same time...they're stacked, running concurrently not consecutively. That's why everything happens in cycles, all three are "live" and very much interconnected. Kinda like 21 Blackjack.
Which makes concepts like "free will" a mind fu*k.

Aside: I tend to favor multiverse theories and believe the meaning of everything is for infinity to realize itself -- anything that can happen, has happened or will happen
+3   

7 days ago '08        #28
Chedda 456 heat pts456
space
space
$18,577 | Props total: 45754 45754
 Gold Face said
Time is a man made concept

You can’t go back in something that doesn’t exist

Unless your a warlock who studies the dark arts

I’m a level 12 mage

time most certainly does exist.

7 days ago '18        #29
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 2074 2074
 FeedTheBeast said
Time travel already exists.......black people used to rule the world we invented time travel. White guy got a hold to it ....went back and warned Europe about the Africans in the future....then thats how slavery and all that sh*t happened. White guy then went back to future and destroyed the time machine and k*lled the engineers who made it. RIP to them brothers
You got a link for that?

7 days ago '19        #30
hoesloveflaxsee 
space
space
$12 | Props total: 39 39
Nah this really is wild...I'm lowkey shook lol
+1   

7 days ago '07        #31
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 209 209
 Chedda said

time most certainly does exist.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by brand name; 03-13-2019 at 01:34 PM..

7 days ago '17        #32
Fortune 178 heat pts178
space
space
$7,435 | Props total: 40130 40130
if this is announced imagine wtf CERN has been up to lately

and I 1 million percent do not trust russians
+1   

7 days ago '15        #33
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$10,640 | Props total: 28245 28245
 FeedTheBeast said
Time travel already exists.......black people used to rule the world we invented time travel. White guy got a hold to it ....went back and warned Europe about the Africans in the future....then thats how slavery and all that sh*t happened. White guy then went back to future and destroyed the time machine and k*lled the engineers who made it. RIP to them brothers

Man with all the mathematic equations, inventions, books of knowledge white folks “stole” one wonders how and where they stole it.
Like did these inventors and scientists put all their discoveries in the same place each time? or did they forget to put it up some night and just leave it on the pyramid steps? Sounds like they needed some Raiders of the Lost Ark booby traps.

[video - click to view]

Issa joke...

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 03-13-2019 at 03:51 PM..
+1   

7 days ago '12        #34
cal classick 
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 11836 11836

7 days ago '06        #35
KornerBoy 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 1620 1620
 AlBooBoo said
man they need to speed this sht up

I still think about that b*tch jasmine I fked in 2011. I just wanna smash her again one more time
You don't need that. You can always go back if you handled your business the first go round.
+1   

7 days ago '12        #36
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$45,871 | Props total: 63905 63905
 KornerBoy said
You don't need that. You can always go back if you handled your business the first go round.
I fked the sht outta here 3 times in one night RAW

Then she found out I had a GF soooooo maybe not ..

I would still go back and smash. Top 3 best piece of pu**y I ever had

7 days ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$25,147 | Props total: 16666 16666
I often think about the light coming from stars. We see stars because light reflects off them back to earth. The light we're seeing today was sent billions of years ago because of how far away they light has to travel to earth. So that light was sent long ago. Well, if you could travel fast enough, say you and the light raced back to the star from earth. Only you got their first, you essentially are at the star before that light left which means you were there ahead of time. Essentially you went back in time by going faster than light.

7 days ago '17        #38
Poncho520 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1230 1230
 ii_show_off said
fixed
+1   

7 days ago '16        #39
Head Coach 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 3212 3212
If you know a little bit abt quantum physics you know particles are wild... the spin, quantum tunneling, etc

In the double slit expeirment they learned that light is a wave and a particle, when they fired electrons thru the slit the electrons didn't come out where they predicted, and when they tried to look at it or catch it on camera the results would instantly change and they theorized that the electrons are at all the points it just changes when you view it

My personal theory is that electrons are capable of moving thru the dimension of spacetime in all directions thats why the results of the experiment instantly change, it's not a fast reaction the electrons are just goin backwards in time and changing from a wave formation to a particle
+1   

7 days ago '11        #40
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$4,983 | Props total: 8483 8483
If I had a Time Machine my Black a*s wouldn't travel back to yesterday

Send me a thousand years in the future where society is either advanced beyond measure, or it's just desolate and I get to wreck sh*t.

7 days ago '16        #41
Head Coach 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 3212 3212
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
I often think about the light coming from stars. We see stars because light reflects off them back to earth. The light we're seeing today was sent billions of years ago because of how far away they light has to travel to earth. So that light was sent long ago. Well, if you could travel fast enough, say you and the light raced back to the star from earth. Only you got their first, you essentially are at the star before that light left which means you were there ahead of time. Essentially you went back in time by going faster than light.

Once you see the light from the star on Earth its already too late, even if you could instantly transmit yourself over there on some goku sh*t the star would probably be gone

I could be wrong but i think alot of the stars we see in the skies now are basically ghosts
+3   

7 days ago '05        #42
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,488 | Props total: 10065 10065
Wouldn’t that be rejuvenation tho? How can observe time travel when ur always in the present?
+1   

7 days ago '07        #43
FeedTheBeast 24 heat pts24
space
space
$14,808 | Props total: 12909 12909
 Lsulakersaints said
You got a link for that?
No.....you look like the police. Am I free to go officer??
+1   

7 days ago '11        #44
BtMkRs 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,449 | Props total: 9475 9475
Hey its plausible , they invented a waste of time Machine

7 days ago '15        #45
Keef McReef 
space
space
space
$622 | Props total: 1083 1083
 OptimisticCynic said
This really doesn’t seem to have anything to do with “physically traveling in time”. It appears they have reordered the electrons to their original state after “degrading” them. I’m not suggesting that this isn’t something great, but just making an observation.

Since man’s concept/principle of time is basically the “measurement” of something changing chemical and/or organic composition, their claim that this would fall under our “principle of time travel” seems to be reasonable still in my opinion.
Sounds very similar to what scientists have been doing with quantum entanglement. Once we have mastered that and can actually move solid objects from one place to another instantly, then we'll be one step closer to legitimate time travel.
+1   

7 days ago '08        #46
j8dakiss 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 303 303
them mogs need to go back in time get R kelly VHS camcorder and record this so called "pool table time travel" other than that p*ss off (pun intended)

7 days ago '17        #47
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,998 | Props total: 25414 25414
 FeedTheBeast said
Brb, creating my twitter personality off all this #woke sh*t
+1   

7 days ago '17        #48
Abbey Martini 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1727 1727
 Proffesor X said
You mean the Caucasus mountains right?
 FeedTheBeast said

Eu meaning Hillside rope to bind in

7 days ago '06        #49
Mr. Future 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,095 | Props total: 3979 3979
Barron Trump. lmaooo

7 days ago '12        #50
Ricky Retardo 46 heat pts46
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 21554 21554
 Proffesor X said
Its called "n*gga Please"

[pic - click to view]

You serious? I really want to read the thesis I just read.

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  39
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Google Stadia
119 comments
21 hours ago