Mar 13 - FBI: Parents paid up to $6.5M for guaranteed admission

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '12        #51
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 33715 33715
 Standin Taller said
Thatís all fine and dandy @.....point is these people/kids/ kids kids will be generational donors.

U contributed nothing

Also college ainít sh*t. Faking that graduate school ur tears a lil more legit
"How much u dontate do far"

2 weeks ago '14        #52
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,630 | Props total: 42659 42659
What I don't get about this and maybe I'm ignorant

I thought colleges were private institutions who can conduct themselves however they want.

Yeah this sh*t is immoral but how is it illegal. We all know college is an unfair game but what makes this situation different than when a kid with a 2.1 high school GPA and zero extracurriculars has a parent who can donate a wing or was in the same fraternity as the admissions director?

2 weeks ago '12        #53
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Sphynx said
What I don't get about this and maybe I'm ignorant

I thought colleges were private institutions who can conduct themselves however they want.

Yeah this sh*t is immoral but how is it illegal. We all know college is an unfair game but what makes this situation different than when a kid with a 2.1 high school GPA and zero extracurriculars has a parent who can donate a wing or was in the same fraternity as the admissions director?
they were photoshopping pics of the kids onto stock photos off google "playing sports" that they were getting scholarships for.

they fabricated stat sheets for sports the kids never even played.

they funneled money through a fake charity to make bribes to administrative and athletic officials.

they used those bogus "charitable contributions" which were actually bribes as tax deductions.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #54
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,630 | Props total: 42659 42659
 acefresh said
they were photoshopping pics of the kids onto stock photos off google "playing sports" that they were getting scholarships for.

they fabricated stat sheets for sports the kids never even played.

they funneled money through a fake charity to make bribes to administrative and athletic officials.

they used those bogus "charitable contributions" which were actually bribes as tax deductions.
Appreciate it.

Well damn. They was doing the most
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #55
Teddy KGB 42 heat pts42
space
space
$14,857 | Props total: 47086 47086
 acefresh said

[pic - click to view]

Only things I said:

I do not have a problem with rich people paying for admission.

I do have a problem with schools and parents lying about why they let rich kids in.

The name on the degree is not as valuable for those whom you wish to protect from losing spots to rich kids. In corporate America, race will be your limiting factor, not the prestige of your degree.

Where did I contradict myself?

2 weeks ago '12        #56
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Only things I said:

I do not have a problem with rich people paying for admission.

I do have a problem with schools and parents lying about why they let rich kids in.

The name on the degree is not as valuable for those whom you wish to protect from losing spots to rich kids. In corporate America, race will be your limiting factor, not the prestige of your degree.

Where did I contradict myself?
lol bro...the reason they lied about it is because IT IS ILLEGAL. And you said it's wrong to lie about it..but the act itself is ok....but if the act itself is ok...then they wouldn't lie about it. wtf!?!

you dense as fu*k
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #57
Zirov 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 1412 1412
 acefresh said
lol bro...the reason they lied about it is because IT IS ILLEGAL. And you said it's wrong to lie about it..but the act itself is ok....but if the act itself is ok...then they wouldn't lie about it. wtf!?!

you dense as fu*k
Its a troll just place on ignore list

+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #58
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Zirov said
Its a russian troll just place on ignore list

lol i've never tried so hard to explain something so simple....he keeps sayin "but i think its ok"

2 weeks ago '04        #59
Zirov 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 1412 1412
 acefresh said
lol i've never tried so hard to explain something so simple....he keeps sayin "but i think its ok"
You explained everything plain and simple

The troll just comes back for attention
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
Tony Prosper 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 166 166
Internet Trolls are Demons!

They want to stir up your emotions and fill your heart with hate, anger and wrath. All of which are Ungodly.

Spiritual warfare.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #61
King Maximus 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,410 | Props total: 4123 4123
One of the most bothersome things about this whole ordeal is the people acting completely shocked

Like we ain’t know this?

Money does things. You think all these kids came up off hard work despite daddy being a connected hundred millionaire/billionaire.

Not saying there aren’t some. The charade people choose to live gets me hot though

Grow up Mary Poppins

There’s collegiate athletes who only made the team cause the parents are rich alumni and dropped big donations etc..
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #62
Teddy KGB 42 heat pts42
space
space
 acefresh said

you dense as fu*k
I thought you told the other guy we were having a respectful conversation. I have not disrespected you, so I ask that you treat me with the same decorum.

That having been said, I did not contradict myself. It appears that you are loosely trying to tie things together transitively, in order to make it appear as though I took a position that I did not take.

I do not think that paying to get into college is wrong.

I think lying about why someone was accepted into a college is wrong, as well as any document falsification, test score manipulation, or other acts a*sociated with that lie.

These are two separate scenarios, and the acceptance of one does not imply acceptance of the other.

2 weeks ago '15        #63
Teddy KGB 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Standin Taller said
What school broke yo heart ace fresh

[spoiler - click to view]

He must be talking about people with. 3.0 and 1000 SAT score trying to get into Harvard.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 26009 26009
 erickonasis said
what a waste of money....
Above all else, this.

It really shows how rich people can't just fu*k off and be rich. They have to give the illusion of being prestigious as well.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #65
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I thought you told the other guy we were having a respectful conversation. I have not disrespected you, so I ask that you treat me with the same decorum.

That having been said, I did not contradict myself. It appears that you are loosely trying to tie things together transitively, in order to make it appear as though I took a position that I did not take.

I do not think that paying to get into college is wrong.

I think lying about why someone was accepted into a college is wrong, as well as any document falsification, test score manipulation, or other acts a*sociated with that lie.

These are two separate scenarios, and the acceptance of one does not imply acceptance of the other.
not reading anymore. i was respectful for the entirety of the 10+ messages i went back and forth with you. and you're still saying the dumb a*s bullsh*t "i think it's wrong...but there's nothing wrong with it"

there's only so much i can take of blissful ignorance and lack of ability to absorb simple fu*king ideas
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #66
Teddy KGB 42 heat pts42
space
space
 acefresh said
not reading anymore. i was respectful for the entirety of the 10+ messages i went back and forth with you. and you're still saying the dumb a*s bullsh*t "i think it's wrong...but there's nothing wrong with it"

there's only so much i can take of blissful ignorance and lack of ability to absorb simple fu*king ideas
You seem upset, but thereís nothing to be upset about if you simply read whatís written instead of jumping to conclusions.

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  33
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  25
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+127online now  9
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy