CAPTAIN MARVEL has passed $500M in its worldwide box office run

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #26
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 11590 11590
 cuzjuan said
i surprisingly liked the movie, but i watched it knowing marvel has a formula for not putting out duds and the way they do it is by it's light hearted-ness, so if it fails it seems to be not that serious ie, ant-man, dr. strange, iron man.

but yeah, thanos looking like he gonna have his hands full. if half the avengers held u captive for like 5 mins and this bi*ch has the energy or power stone embedded in her powers, and can breathe with out oxygen can fly plus major powerful...

then they could prolly beat thanos with just thor, her and scarlett witch.
Thats my concern, but like you said, Marvel hasnt done anything to make me think they will fu*k this up so im going to trust them. All this off air feminist sh*t has nothing to do with the movies, people get so bent out of shape for bo reason.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
Sidenote: of course it did, it had the black panther affect except with women as a whole, and most of the women arent into these movies at all.

2 weeks ago '07        #28
No Notoriety 107 heat pts107
space
space
$7,082 | Props total: 11934 11934
Starting to think movies are showing how easily brainwashed we are.

2 weeks ago '08        #29
stlcardinals19 33 heat pts33
space
space
$19,926 | Props total: 7512 7512
 Doc Da Great said
Hole angry internet had me convinced this sh*t was gonna bomb hard.
I think a lot of Internet nerds were taking a lot of credit for Solo: A Star Wars Story bombing, when it really bombed was b/c Solo was akin to reading the backstory of the instruction manual of Dungeons and Dragons that only sad Internet dorks like themselves would be the only ones to actually enjoy and not a casual audience, and were feeling themselves way too much afterwards. A lethal reminder that these weirdos don't decide the success of superhero movies, or at least if they did slightly, it certainly isn't the truth anymore
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #30
styxz 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 932 932
Movie was good. Not great, but good.

Better than most movies in this sub genre. Better than several MCU movies and on par with most. Better than all Cap and Thor's first movie.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #31
djaqt88 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 770 770
It was good to me. I thought it served as a good pallette cleanser after IW. Then you remember that it’s all connected lol. I’m really happy that it’s making the money they want it to cause it’s deserved.

2 weeks ago '09        #32
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,987 | Props total: 1432 1432
 projectd06 said
Movie was decent, if you compare it to any avengers movie its not good, if you compare it to the solo movies its far better then GOTG2, Thor2, sh*t Thor 1, and a few others

I have 1 concern tho, and i wont make a*sumptions before End Game but:

[spoiler - click to view]

She zooming thru space no prob . And destroyed some super big metal spaceship by crashing thru it with no problem . She’s op

2 weeks ago '05        #33
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said
She zooming thru space no prob . And destroyed some super big metal spaceship by crashing thru it with no problem . She’s op
Hahaha yea man thats my concern, but to be fair, Marvel has done a great job in the Avengers movies with not making the stronger characters seem that much stronger. Thor and Hulk are stronger but they dont over use them, sh*t Doctor Strange isnt close to what he could be, so I'm going to just let it ride and see what happens in End Game.

2 weeks ago '04        #34
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 9235 9235
 theFREAK said
I saw it in IMAX over the weekend, highly recommend it.

It was really good.
 Stupendamatic said
It was a good movie, I enjoyed it
 Maladar said
Movie was dope as fu*k. Haters can go eat a bag of d*cks since they're all up in their masculine feelings over a phrase taken out of context.
Y’all really like that movie like that???

I thought that sh*t was underwhelming like a mothafu*ka!
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #35
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,630 | Props total: 42659 42659
@

2 weeks ago '15        #36
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 71 heat pts71
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 27187 27187
I'm very happy that bullsh*t outrage didn't ruin this. goes to show a lot of the miserable people on the internet truly live in their own fantasy land
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #37
Stupendamatic 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,420 | Props total: 5798 5798
 Cutty Olds said
Y’all really like that movie like that???

I thought that sh*t was underwhelming like a mothafu*ka!
Yeah, I enjoyed and said it was good. Never said it was some classic. What, you expected everyone to have the same opinion as you?

2 weeks ago '16        #38
SeanFiero 172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$6,039 | Props total: 13291 13291
Superman is OP
But y'all have a prob with lil white girl being OP?

I need to hear better excuses

2 weeks ago '13        #39
EZ Green 42 heat pts42
space
space
$12,380 | Props total: 26646 26646
Movie was trash and Nick furys character was borderline pathetic. Foh

2 weeks ago '14        #40
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,630 | Props total: 42659 42659
 projectd06 said
Sidenote: of course it did, it had the black panther affect except with women as a whole, and most of the women arent into these movies at all.
So you gon act like Wonder Woman didn’t come out before Black Panther, and drive women to the theaters?

I would call it the Wonder Woman effect more than anything else.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #41
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 712 712
started off slow but kind of expected being the first movie in the series (if they still going that route) might catch it again this weekend after US

2 weeks ago '05        #42
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sphynx said
So you gon act like Wonder Woman didn’t come out before Black Panther, and drive women to the theaters?

I would call it the Wonder Woman effect more than anything else.
It did, your right, I'm just keeping it in the same comic book universe since people are weird about this DC vs Marvel sh*t.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #43
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 26006 26006
idk why i feel like I have to see these dumbass movies just so I can properly sh*ttalk them.

I'll go tonight, high,
[spoiler - click to view]

and come out feeling like I just wasted 10 dollars to be put into a self induced coma for 2 1/2 hours.

I can't take none of you dipsh*ts opinion on this movie seriously because most of you have a diet of nothing but these type of movies and think saying "its a cool lil flick" is an apt way to describe 140 minutes of something you spent 10-15 dollars on.

If it's truly just another drab, largely uninteresting cash grab to pander to the lowest common denominator then I'll stay my a*s home and watch something I actually have an interest in.

If it's delightfully terrible, I'll gladly spend 10 on it.

Like I see people saying "Wonder Woman was better"-- and that movie fu*king sucked. It had some forward thinking philosophies swirling around in its cinematic toilet bowl but it was mostly dull, ineffectual and becomes a CGI spectacle in its last act -- like all these fu*king movies inevitably become.

It couldn't even nail its landing right:
instead of having the movie resolve itself in a bittersweet fashion with Wonder Woman coming to the grim realization that she can't save the whole world and war/conflict/violence is an unfortunate means to an end(at least in the universe portrayed in the movie); the movie opts to have Wonder Woman f*ght the literal embodiment of war itself --- and win with the power of love.

I get the underlying message of how women shouldn't be at war with each other when the true enemy is the patriarchy(hence Wonder Woman sparing that gimp bi*ch life in the last act), but the way it's conveyed makes it come off as the hokiest of He-Man episodes.

That, and the subtext of this^^^^^^^ is so subtle that most normies wouldn't even get that sh*t.

If the aforementioned is better than what Captain Marvel has to offer, I'mma stay my a*s home and probably play Doom 2 or some sh*t.

Last edited by QdobaCasanova; 03-14-2019 at 11:18 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #44
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 9838 9838
The Movie was just OK but the Marketing been INCREDIBLE so no surprise here

Basically gave her character a Biopic before she fu*k some sh*t up in Avengers End Game which will have people even more upset

2 weeks ago '04        #45
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 9235 9235
 Stupendamatic said
Yeah, I enjoyed and said it was good. Never said it was some classic. What, you expected everyone to have the same opinion as you?
No n*gga,how the hell did you manage catch feelings and get defensive because I asked y’all if y’all really liked the movie like that?

2 weeks ago '07        #46
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,208 | Props total: 5495 5495
 styxz said
Movie was good. Not great, but good.

Better than most movies in this sub genre. Better than several MCU movies and on par with most. Better than all Cap and Thor's first movie.
Better than all cap?

So you saying this is the best movie in the MCU? Because I don't see how this is better than CW or WS

2 weeks ago '17        #47
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 2966 2966
 theFREAK said
I saw it in IMAX over the weekend, highly recommend it.

It was really good.
Did it have a good story, just straight action parts, or both?

2 weeks ago '05        #48
QualityRecords 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,656 | Props total: 4735 4735
 ohiostate7 said
started off slow but kind of expected being the first movie in the series (if they still going that route) might catch it again this weekend after US
Us comes out next weekend. I think it was originally going to come out on the 15th but they pushed it to the 22nd. Maybe if you're in LA or NY or something its different.

2 weeks ago '14        #49
504 1087 heat pts1087
space
space
$11,661 | Props total: 50203 50203
This was a good movie BX had me thinking it sucked until I send it

2 weeks ago '17        #50
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$14,891 | Props total: 31461 31461
Im hearing a lot of sh*t regarding the sales for this movie. I’m keeping an eye how the sales look a few weeks from now.

Home      

most viewed right now
+39online now  33
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+29online now  21
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  12
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy