Mar 12 - Big D!ck Kim Kardashian to Pay Former Inmate's Rent for Five Years

most viewed right now
+59  88
33 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #1
3937 page views
74 comments

Mr Scaramucci 975 heat pts975
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 49277 49277
Mar 12 - Big D!ck Kim Kardashian to Pay Former Inmate's Rent for Five Years

Kim Kardashian West has made headlines in the past year for her efforts to reform the prison system in America. Rather than simply using her platform to speak up about the issue, the 38-year-old has recently signaled that she intends on using her fortune to contribute to the cause. Kardashian met with Donald Trump in May 2018 to secure a pardon for 62-year-old Alice Marie Johnson, who was handed a life sentence for a first-time non-violent drug offense. She followed up on her initial success by meeting with the president a second time to discuss fairer sentencing laws in September, in addition to the efforts she exhibited in July by visiting women's prisons in California.

In December 2018, Congress passed the First Step Act, a bipartisan effort that attempts to ease mass incarceration in America, provide reduced sentencing opportunities for non-violent offenders, and decrease recidivism rates. One of the former inmates who has benefited from this bill is Matthew Charles, who was granted clemency earlier this year after serving 21 years for a non-violent drugs and weapons charge.

Charles was initially sentenced to 35 years in prison in 1996 for drug trafficking charges. In 2016, he was released following the passage of the Fair Sentencing Act, which eliminated the five-year minimum sentencing for first-time possession of crack-cocaine charges. However, Charles returned to prison in 2018 after the U.S. Attorney repealed his initial release on account of him being a repeat offender. Kardashian initially heard about Charles' case on Twitter and subsequently channeled her criminal justice efforts to advocate on his behalf.

When Charles was granted clemency, he was repeatedly denied housing due to his criminal record. After hearing about his hardships, the reality star offered to cover his rent payments for the next five years.

Tim Hardiman, a senior producer at CMT in Nashville, shared the news with Us Weekly. "Kim reached out privately to Matthew yesterday after hearing he was having a hard time getting approved for an apartment and has generously offered to pay five years of his rent," Hardiman said. "He was overwhelmed by Kim’s offer and graciously accepted. Her generosity will allow him to save enough money to eventually put a down payment on a house. It’s truly changed his life."

Charles took to Facebook to thank Kim for her generosity, acknowledging that her intentions were not rooted in publicity. "Kim did not do this for attention or publicity, but I had to share it, because it's too good not to," he wrote. "And my heart is about to burst with happiness, that I wish you to rejoice in this news with me."

Kardashian has not posted about the news or her thoughtful efforts on her social media channels.

visit this link https://www.complex.com/p .. sDg-GY1hFFwAtI
+34   

74 comments for "Mar 12 - Big D!ck Kim Kardashian to Pay Former Inmate's Rent for Five Years"

1 week ago '16        #2
mrbond416 
space
space
space
$769 | Props total: 2405 2405
Say what you want about her but at least she’s out here using her brand for some good

I dunno what twilight zone this is but, Kim k out here making a difference in the criminal justice reform world
+109   

1 week ago '04        #3
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,369 | Props total: 51749 51749
Shes a real activist not kap wearing pig socks crying life isnt fair. I never liked this lady until recently. I respect her now for sure

1 week ago '11        #4
Sin 1917 heat pts1917
space
space
$28,781 | Props total: 83931 83931
Five years is a lot

Two years max for me
+1   

1 week ago '19        #5
StuGotz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$908 | Props total: 4854 4854
 dc3003 said
Shes a real activist not kap wearing pig socks crying life isnt fair. I never liked this lady until recently. I respect her now for sure

[pic - click to view]

+20   

1 week ago '04        #6
LightAndBlaze 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,535 | Props total: 9023 9023
 Sin said
Five years is a lot

Two years max for me
Pay it from a non profit, and write it off as donation...
+19   

1 week ago '05        #7
_Player2 404 heat pts404
space
space
space
$17,648 | Props total: 22730 22730
 dc3003 said
Kaep is talking the talk but Kim's actually walking. Boxden won't like this because it's full of Incel woman-haters.

1 week ago '17        #8
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,356 | Props total: 24829 24829
 dc3003 said
This is a good look for Kim, but goddamn you are such a fu*kin puppet.

If Kim said fu*k trump tonight, you'd be on here tomorrow talking about how she's nothing but asl*t with money. Your world is so paper thin.
+15   

1 week ago '17        #9
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 _Player2 said
Kaep is talking the talk but Kim's actually walking. Boxden won't like this because it's full of Incel woman-haters.
All the incels are trump supporters, dumbass. Don't even know your own cult.
+9   

1 week ago '05        #10
Link4444 
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 187 187
 _Player2 said
Kap does a lot for local communities but he rarely broadcasts his moves. Only those who are inside the community truly know what's going on.

Appreciate Kim, but don't use it as a way to devalue Kap's impact on the local level... Since you clearly have no idea...
+26   

1 week ago '05        #11
_Player2 404 heat pts404
space
space
space
$17,648 | Props total: 22730 22730
 Link4444 said
Kap does a lot for local communities but he rarely broadcasts his moves. Only those who are inside the community truly know what's going on.

Appreciate Kim, but don't use it as a way to devalue Kap's impact on the local level... Since you clearly have no idea...
Kaep did his 'protesting' just get a check from Nike and don't ask me how

1 week ago '04        #12
ATLDOPEBOI30 76 heat pts76
space
space
$34,778 | Props total: 9330 9330

1 week ago '04        #13
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Ymmot said
This is a good look for Kim, but goddamn you are such a fu*kin puppet.

If Kim said fu*k trump tonight, you'd be on here tomorrow talking about how she's nothing but asl*t with money. Your world is so paper thin.
I never liked her or fantasized about her booty because i disliked all the make up and pladtic surgery i like her now for being a voice of inmates who cant speak for themselves wronged for being poor and cant afford a attorney.

1 week ago '17        #14
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Link4444 said

Good post.

1 week ago '17        #15
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
I never liked her or fantasized about her booty because i disliked all the make up and pladtic surgery i like her now for being a voice of inmates who cant speak for themselves wronged for being poor and cant afford a attorney.
You only like her because you think she likes trump, don't lie. Everyone knows your weak a*s m.o.
+5   

1 week ago '04        #16
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Ymmot said
You only like her because you think she likes trump, don't lie. Everyone knows your weak a*s m.o.
U walking a real thin line talking to me like that pal ! I will not stand for any disrespect

1 week ago '04        #17
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Ymmot said
How do u feel that lisa page admitred that the russian investigation was there insurance policy against trump basically admitting the entire investigation was a hoax like i told u all along.

[tweet - click to view]

Until your ready to admit that u were duped and u were wrong and i was right dont fukin quote me. All the sh*t u gave me about russia and now noone seems to be talking about how it was a made up story u only believed cuz u hate trump
fu*k you.

1 week ago '17        #18
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
U walking a real thin line talking to me like that pal ! I will not stand for any disrespect
Little retard, do you honestly think I ever cared about your respect? You literally create fantasies about your life because you don't have one.
+4   

1 week ago '17        #19
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
How do u feel that lisa page admitred that the russian investigation was there insurance policy against trump basically admitting the entire investigation was a hoax like i told u all along.

Until your ready to admit that u were duped and u were wrong and i was right dont fukin quote me. All the sh*t u gave me about russia and now noone seems to be talking about how it was a made up story u only believed cuz u hate trump
fu*k you.
Russian collusion been proven. fu*k out of here with your fake a*s trailer park news. I bet you're exactly this dumb in real life too.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #20
Supreme God 121 heat pts121
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 24242 24242
 mrbond416 said
Say what you want about her but at least she’s out here using her brand for some good

I dunno what twilight zone this is but, Kim k out here making a difference in the criminal justice reform world

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '19        #21
StuGotz 10 heat pts10
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Who cares what this guy thinks.

Btw I know what you look like now @

1 week ago '16        #22
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 7841 7841
Propped for the hilarious title. Everything after that is bonus

1 week ago '04        #23
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 StuGotz said

[pic - click to view]

Who cares what this guy thinks.

Btw I know what you look like now @
Im not porc u jackass thats his brother rob i believe. I live in fl porc lives in ohio. I gyarantee that guy in that pic will kick your fukin a*s tho just like if u wouldve pulled up instead of ran and hid behind your ugly a*s wife.i gave u the adress and u ducked like a little ho

1 week ago '14        #24
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,671 | Props total: 2378 2378
 Sin said
Five years is a lot

Two years max for me
That is, if he make the right moves he could really come out on top from this
+1   

1 week ago '19        #25
StuGotz 10 heat pts10
space
space
 dc3003 said
Im not porc u jackass thats his brother rob i believe. I live in fl porc lives in ohio. I gyarantee that guy in that pic will kick your fukin a*s tho just like if u wouldve pulled up instead of ran and hid behind your ugly a*s wife.i gave u the adress and u ducked like a little ho

you got real defensive, that’s not you it’s porc brother but he can kick my a*s lol yeah man it’s definitely not you
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+45online now  70
goes to my college... damn yo. Middle finger to this life fahm.
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+100online now  40
Rap Concerts are a weird environment
130 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+42online now  35
GAME claps back with the quickness, straight ethers Tami Lahren