Crackdown 3. The L of the Decade. A tale 5 years in the making...

most viewed right now
-74  97
93 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #26
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
$47,789 | Props total: 26020 26020
 Doc Da Great said
Again, I have NO idea who was looking for that game.

I saw EA product, heard the chatter that basically, EA bout to give Bioware the hands over this (MAYBE) EA bullsh*tting bioware to do all types of fu*ksh*t and whatnot.

Nobody was checking for that game as far as I know and it's an EA made game.

What's the LAST big name EA made game that was a classic ? It's been a loooooooooooooooooong as time. I mean I like Shadow Of Mordor, but they quickly fu*ked up dat goodwill.
What in the world does Shadow of Mordor have to do with anything?

1 week ago '18        #27
Doc Da Great 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$3,274 | Props total: 13940 13940
 Krazie said
What in the world does Shadow of Mordor have to do with anything?
It's an EA game. It's fire.

That doesn't happen often Kraz. EA doesn't make fire games like that, they're not in that business anymore.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #28
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
 Doc Da Great said

That doesn't happen often Kraz. EA doesn't make fire games like that, they're not in that business anymore.
You didn't do your research, Doc. C minus.

1 week ago '18        #29
Doc Da Great 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$3,274 | Props total: 13940 13940
 Krazie said
You didn't do your research, Doc. C minus.
Still passed, first try. Never studied.
+2   

1 week ago '09        #30
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,073 | Props total: 1892 1892
What did people expect from Crackdown??? Good lord
+1   

1 week ago '05        #31
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
Still passed, first try. Never studied.
I can tell.

1 week ago '05        #32
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 31416 31416
Usual L Box Stans Slapping The Facts Stated In This Thread
This Is The Biggest L Of The Gaming Decade And It Isnt Even Close
If Ps4 Released Something As Shiety As This I Wouldnt Go Out My Way To Defend It Like When No Mans Sky Was Released.... But At Least It Was A Indi Game And It Didnt Promise Cloud Power Like This Game Did
Wish Jezzman And HDBeatz Can See How Sad Yall Stanleys Have Applied Yall Time Still Defending That Trash System

1 week ago '04        #33
cuzjuan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,345 | Props total: 3334 3334
 Tha754kid said
I hate that they took the transforming agency vehicles out the game. Hopping into that stock agent car and having that bi*ch transform into a batmobile WITH guns..... That sh*t was sweet! They took steps backwards if you ask me
theyre still in teh game bro....

thats what im saying, they just marketed the game in not the best way, by not trying to give it all away they hindered showing ppl what they wanted to see...

but they still got it, just imagine this like an HD remake, with updated graphics, textures, games play and map!

7 days ago '04        #34
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 1018 1018
 Doc Da Great said
Who was fu*king with that game ?

People were fu*king with that game ?

Everybody I knew saw the writing on the wall.

Wait that game is a thing ?
Its crazy, i had like 6 patnas get it and try to get me to get it. Told them fools i aint wasting that 60

I aready peeped how the game was gonna play. Not my cup of tea
+2   

7 days ago '14        #35
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,181 | Props total: 4889 4889
No Mans Sky TODAY is a fire game and lowkey sh*ts on Star Citizen (which is the biggest L in gaming to me these days).. I dont evem wanna here the hate, atleast hello games rectified thier mistakes...

This Crackdown game and Anthem tho...

7 days ago '14        #36
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,181 | Props total: 4889 4889
 cuzjuan said
theyre still in teh game bro....

thats what im saying, they just marketed the game in not the best way, by not trying to give it all away they hindered showing ppl what they wanted to see...

but they still got it, just imagine this like an HD remake, with updated graphics, textures, games play and map!
Fam.. Your caping right now...

Even if its still in the game, every feature has been downgraded from its predecessor... sh*t not even worth calling it a SD remake let alone a HD...

Stop it.. Crackdown 3 is a*stastic right now

6 days ago '07        #37
jhj26 64 heat pts64
space
space
$16,620 | Props total: 2722 2722
 Doc Da Great said

[video - click to view]

6 days ago '04        #38
cuzjuan 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
Fam.. Your caping right now...

Even if its still in the game, every feature has been downgraded from its predecessor... sh*t not even worth calling it a SD remake let alone a HD...

Stop it.. Crackdown 3 is a*stastic right now
no i dont agree, o played it once... my only complaint was it was a bit more difficult than i thought it was gonna be and that the enemies slid across the ground instead of moving their feet which is osme kinda glitch...

plus i neer played crackdown before hand, this is the one that made me play, that and game pass!

so i have nothing to compare it to.. just my recent game play

6 days ago '14        #39
Cuttysark 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,638 | Props total: 11300 11300
I play Anthem and I'd play Crackdown if I still had my Xbox

Nerds care too damn much

With that said I'll be on the Division heavy tonight

6 days ago '09        #40
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,103 | Props total: 9314 9314
 cuzjuan said
it didnt score or sell very well...

but biggest L of the decade... when it's not even biggest L of the year?

anthem? so far atleast it doesnt erase or brick your console.. and thats just this year..

what about fallout76, no man's sky, battlefield V, destiny 2, starwars battlefield 2, PUBG, mass effect andromeda & so many more... the time may not match the output, but this game is far from broken, looks actually pretty good, and is harder than it looks as well,, yall always reaching...

and how did i know to see the likes of @ and @ here in this xbox thread as well, smh...

yall need lives bro!

PS. only if you guys put the type of effort into sh*tting on XBOX as u did your own lives, you'd actually be half-way decent ppl!
The way people feel about fallout 76 i always felt about games in that series just never felt AAA it was buggy and clunky to play and the VATs was trash, took a long time for the smelling salts to snap people out of it and realize it's not good

6 days ago '04        #41
cuzjuan 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said
The way people feel about fallout 76 i always felt about games in that series just never felt AAA it was buggy and clunky to play and the VATs was trash, took a long time for the smelling salts to snap people out of it and realize it's not good
never played b4 this release...

6 days ago '09        #42
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,103 | Props total: 9314 9314
 cuzjuan said
never played b4 this release...
If you played the old games now they would probably feel very similar which they should not the series should be evolving, the crackdown of RPGs last gen games are the same as this gen
+1   

6 days ago '11        #43
awww 138 heat pts138
space
space
$7,489 | Props total: 29192 29192
 SPdaGOAT said
Xbox One as big of a flop as Virtual Boy
trust me homie no one is going to admit it
+2   

6 days ago '04        #44
cuzjuan 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said
If you played the old games now they would probably feel very similar which they should not the series should be evolving, the crackdown of RPGs last gen games are the same as this gen
thats understandable how older players might feel but seems most hate coming from sony boys... most ppl im hearing they had fun with it...

i thought it was cool. but i dont think it equates to the 5 or 6 yrs they dedicated to it... but when it comes down to just game play and mechanics, it seemed like a decent platform 3d person shooter.

playing with friends i woulda had more fun and played longer... but for what i thought it was supposed to be, it lived up to that.

i look at it like a saints row, does what any game can do but just boosts the level of energy your avatar has at it's deposal, and i liked what i took time to do, which was one or two bad guys, kept getting k*lled cause i played with out level much of my skills.. and the tougher enemies just locked in on me.

6 days ago '17        #45
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 2912 2912
Is it really this bad? I've been thinking about downloading it but if it's bad and not fun I'll use my time reinstalling something else and running that

6 days ago '10        #46
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 13705 13705
 cuzjuan said
thats understandable how older players might feel but seems most hate coming from sony boys... most ppl im hearing they had fun with it...

i thought it was cool. but i dont think it equates to the 5 or 6 yrs they dedicated to it... but when it comes down to just game play and mechanics, it seemed like a decent platform 3d person shooter.

playing with friends i woulda had more fun and played longer... but for what i thought it was supposed to be, it lived up to that.

i look at it like a saints row, does what any game can do but just boosts the level of energy your avatar has at it's deposal, and i liked what i took time to do, which was one or two bad guys, kept getting k*lled cause i played with out level much of my skills.. and the tougher enemies just locked in on me.
get help bro

6 days ago '04        #47
cuzjuan 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Rick Ross said
get help bro
hey ricky

6 days ago '05        #48
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
 LazyLeg said
Is it really this bad? I've been thinking about downloading it but if it's bad and not fun I'll use my time reinstalling something else and running that
No, it's not that bad. It's extremely average and does get repetitive, but there's some fun to be had. 95% of the people sh*tting on it never played it nor ever had any intention to.

It's not a huge download, there's no reason to not give it a go if you have Game Pass. Just go in with the right expectations.

6 days ago '05        #49
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 31416 31416
 LazyLeg said
Its Really Bad Dont Waste Your Time...

[pic - click to view]

5 days ago '05        #50
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
^ Case in point, like clockwork.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Look at this queen
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+103online now  22
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+259online now  12
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  8
Video inside Was this the saddest moment in TV History?
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy