Mar 12 - Charlamagne Rips Trump on Fox News: 'He panders--all talk no action'

most viewed right now
+37  80
96 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-89  51
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #26
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,515 | Props total: 27066 27066
 Naga Sadow said
I hate when Trump tries to take credit for black and Hispanic employment. He acts like we owe him something and that we should bow to him and sing him praise. Charlemagne spoke facts and I know Ingraham, Fox, and their bigoted followers had things to say under their breaths.
the irony is that we are the canaries in the economic coal mine.

Last to be hired, first to be fired.

When the boom started hiring in our communities werent keeping pace.
We didnt see anything substantial until after the peak of the recovery
+1   

1 week ago '06        #27
Yung Dilla 1577 heat pts1577
space
space
$63,264 | Props total: 65221 65221
This bi*ch said to make your pitch to him lol.

1 week ago '18        #28
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 21810 21810
Trump scared of radio stations in his own city. No way he'd take that interview.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #29
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,763 | Props total: 20720 20720
 br82186 said
Says the idiot who supports another idiot who wants to be apart of that said elite.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dude would murder all his kids (minus ivanka) with his bare hands to be apart of the upper elite............

he's like a beverly hillbilly to them tho............
+4   

1 week ago '17        #30
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,998 | Props total: 25415 25415
 br82186 said
Says the idiot who supports another idiot who wants to be apart of that said elite.
Now thatís bad luck.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #31
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,549 | Props total: 25399 25399
 Frasier said
Bruh you donít understand politics then. I used to support the Clintons too.

Bill was made the MSM to seem like the coolest guy in the world. They also tried to make him super appealing to the urban culture. They had him on MTV playing his saxophone n sh*t. When Hillary Clinton mentioned super predators, when talking about black people thatís when I backed out.

I also always tell people, Iím a classic liberal. If it were 1995 Iíd be considered a hardcore leftist because of my views. It shows how far left todayís Democrats have strayed.
I do understand politricks...I dont understand how you feel that since you changed from a clinton supporter to a trump supporter its bad that charlamagne was on a kcufin show...

everyone is a kcufin liberal...everyone has traditional values.. that isht is just made up language to create dualities for ignorant people to bicker amongst themselves over...while again these politricksters line each others pockets...

I can almost bet trump will gladly play golf with his buddies when he isnt eligible for presidency... and again since he was sooo quick to flop on his friends..why are you putting faith in an untrustworthy person? beyond me..I mean do you, but it just seems like you are biting your face off to spite your lip
+3   

1 week ago '07        #32
MELODY 123 heat pts123
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 6475 6475
1. Trump signed The First Step Act to reform criminal justice.
2. Signed executive order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council injecting $100 Billion in black communities.
3. Pardoned black inmates Obama chose to ignore serving long terms for non violent crimes as their first offense.
4. Has not signed one single bill or Executive Order oppressing the black community.
5. Lowest unemployment rate for blacks in history after removing Obama regulations, passing tax breaks, and bringing back manufacturing jobs back Obama said would never come back.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But Hillary's cool after her husband signed the Clinton Crime Bill that incarcerated mass amount of blacks.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yall "woke" huh?

1 week ago '04        #33
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,199 | Props total: 413 413
 MELODY said
2. Signed executive order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council injecting $100 Billion in black communities.
3. Pardoned black inmates Obama chose to ignore serving long terms for non violent crimes as their first offense.
4. Has not signed one single bill or Executive Order oppressing the black community.
5. Lowest unemployment rate for blacks in history after removing Obama regulations, passing tax breaks, and bringing back manufacturing jobs back Obama said would never come back.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But Hillary's cool after her husband signed the Clinton Crime Bill that incarcerated mass amount of blacks.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yall "woke" huh?

You know those hard sentences for blacks was a Republican idea right.... George Bush Sr. It just continued with the Clinton's because of the War on Drugs which also was started by a Republican who created the problem by allowing cocaine to flood the streets of America.
+7   

1 week ago '05        #34
Dun Language 4299 heat pts4299
space
space
$84,001 | Props total: 55620 55620
But trump ain't r*pe a 15 year old at a house party after his friends just finished taking turns on her.

1 week ago '05        #35
Dun Language 4299 heat pts4299
space
space
$84,001 | Props total: 55620 55620
 MELODY said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yall "woke" huh?

1 week ago '07        #36
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,549 | Props total: 25399 25399
if I could prop back @fras..glad you took time to understand where I was comin from and not just responding in typical BX fashion

1 week ago '15        #37
Still Numskull 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 9527 9527
Big words coming from a pedophile rapist
@ knows what up

Last edited by Still Numskull; 03-12-2019 at 04:06 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #38
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,763 | Props total: 20720 20720
 $ouljaboy said
You know those hard sentences for blacks was a Republican idea right.... George Bush Sr. It just continued with the Clinton's because of the War on Drugs which also was started by a Republican who created the problem by allowing cocaine to flood the streets of America.
speaking on the "war on drugs", Iran/Contra was also going on around this time...........
+1   

1 week ago '07        #39
MELODY 123 heat pts123
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 6475 6475
 $ouljaboy said
I post a picture of Clinton literally signing the bill to law and it was a "republican idea".

1 week ago '04        #40
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 MELODY said
I post a picture of Clinton literally signing the bill to law and it was a "republican idea".

As I stated before it all stated with a Republican bill 1989-1990

Do your research, as with most bills on Congress they usually start with the President before and usually amended or added to based on current conditions. Remember at this time, you had murders in DC (was the murder cap at that point) and in other major cities in the US. Crack epidemic was at its peak (The Drug War in the US, started by a Republican President to fund the Iran/Contra war aka Weapons for DRUGS)

Note (look at the following sections on the bill)
Title III: Use of Firearms in Crimes of Violence and Drug Trafficking Crimes
Title IV: a*sault Weapons - Antidrug, a*sault Weapons Limitation Act of 1990
Title XIV: Drug Kingpin death Penalty Act of 1990 - Drug Kingpin death Penalty Act of 1990
Title XVIII: Mandatory Detention
Title XXII: Juvenile Justice

Last edited by $ouljaboy; 03-12-2019 at 05:07 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '19        #41
Covfefe2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 995 995
But Hot Sauce isn't pandering at all

1 week ago '17        #42
Naga Sadow 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,037 | Props total: 45624 45624
 dubsax said
the irony is that we are the canaries in the economic coal mine.

Last to be hired, first to be fired.

When the boom started hiring in our communities werent keeping pace.
We didnt see anything substantial until after the peak of the recovery
And we either got the bottom jobs or were paid less for the same jobs.

1 week ago '08        #43
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,812 | Props total: 7391 7391
 $ouljaboy said
a large portion of what a president signs is not even drafted by that very president. At the end of the day, whoever signed it into law is held accountable.

People love to talk about how Obamacare was put in place despite the fact that its early draft was made by a republican However, Obama signed it off, making him the 'owner' of such law. So in regards to Bill Clinton, hard sentences for blacks were put forward because he signed the bill

1 week ago '17        #44
Naga Sadow 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Jeet Kune Do said
@ acting like a bi*ch as usual

He's on his period 28 days a month and for the rest of the days he's PMS'ing.

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 03-12-2019 at 05:31 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #45
Naga Sadow 29 heat pts29
space
space
 StuGotz said
bi*ch you are a real racist, and you donít fu*king know that very few people on boxden know what REAL racism is... how do you know? You know everyone like that? You love to talk out your a*s, you stupid a*s hick
He's the Meghan McCain of BX.

1 week ago '04        #46
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
a large portion of what a president signs is not even drafted by that very president. At the end of the day, whoever signed it into law is held accountable.

People love to talk about how Obamacare was put in place despite the fact that its early draft was made by a republican However, Obama signed it off, making him the 'owner' of such law. So in regards to Bill Clinton, hard sentences for blacks were put forward because he signed the bill
Bush signed his bill in 1990 what the fu*k are you talking about. There is also a rumor, a DC Urban Legend if you will of the time Bush Sr. staged a crack bust in Lafayette Park (the park that sits right across the street from 1600 Penn ĒThe White House" and then used the 3 ounce crack bag in a televised statement to help support his War on Drugs agenda

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by $ouljaboy; 03-12-2019 at 06:10 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #47
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,930 | Props total: 2245 2245

[pic - click to view]

This is Charlamagne political backer.

1 week ago '19        #48
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 388 388
 Gold Face said
Charlemagne fanning the fire to rile up the trump derangement syndrome folks

If I wanted to know what Rhianna was having for lunch or if lil Wayne is still s*xing bird man I would check for Charlemagne. But thatís a hypothetical cause Thatís what a homos*xual would do and I like the moist sensations of the good ol v*gina
So Orange Man has created policy done things benefitial for Blacks????

Like what?

1 week ago '06        #49
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,598 | Props total: 18504 18504
 Frasier said
Charlamagne spoke all elitist agenda talk. No facts.

This is a guy that hosted Hillary Clinton on his sh*tty a*s show...pandering up a fu*king storm talking about carrying hot sauce n sh*t. Are you fu*king kidding me? That f*g**t Charlemagne got a lot of nerve talking about pandering. Charlemagne the donkey of the year.
Yet if CTG said something positive about the Orange Fuhrer your bi*ch a*s would be slobbing all over him.

1 week ago '10        #50
Frasier 244 heat pts244
space
space
$18,695 | Props total: 9582 9582
 NeverTrump said
Yet if CTG said something positive about the Orange Fuhrer your bi*ch a*s would be slobbing all over him.
To be honest I wouldn’t. CTG lost my respect after the Hillary sh*t and how he just let it pass yet gives sh*t to trump for lesser.

I can handle different opinions man. I’m sure you’re a good person, as am i, we just don’t click politically but that’s just one small part of our lives. What I can’t handle are double standards. That’s my issue man

Home      

most viewed right now
-100online now  48
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+72online now  46
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  39
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
41 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Google Stadia