Mar 12 - Charlamagne Rips Trump on Fox News: 'He panders--all talk no action'

most viewed right now
67 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #1
1932 page views
57 comments

phantomnation 3118 heat pts3118
space
space
$11,100 | Props total: 48336 48336
Mar 12 - Charlamagne Rips Trump on Fox News: 'He panders--all talk no action'

Radio host Charlamagne tha God slammed President Donald Trump on Fox News host Shannon Breams show Monday evening and suggested Trumps pandering to black and brown Americans is all talk with no action. Trump will never address his former attorney Michael Cohens claims about Trumps attitude toward colored folk, Charlamagne said, because he does not care about them.

I dont think he would come because I dont think he cares about our audience. Theres nothing about Donald Trump that makes me think he cares about black or brown people, he said.

Bream said perhaps Trumps frequent talk about black and brown Americans is evidence that he cares and acknowledges a need to appeal to that group of people. McKelvey responded that he would welcome Trumps actions helping the black and brown communities if it was his doing. Trumps talk of colored folk is an attempt to take credit for former President Barack Obamas actions, he added.

It was the policies Barack Obama and fermented that caused the unemployment rate to be so low for African-Americans and Donald Trump is taking credit, he said. The radio host added if Trump wants to debate with him or other members of the black and brown communities he is welcome to take the initiative.
+24   

57 comments for "Mar 12 - Charlamagne Rips Trump on Fox News: 'He panders--all talk no action'"

2 weeks ago '19        #2
StuGotz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$939 | Props total: 5103 5103
Charlamagne spoke all facts

Also I would love to fu*k Angela yee
+19   

2 weeks ago '10        #3
Frasier 245 heat pts245
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 9681 9681
 StuGotz said
Charlamagne spoke all facts

Also I would love to fu*k Angela yee
Charlamagne spoke all elitist agenda talk. No facts.

This is a guy that hosted Hillary Clinton on his sh*tty a*s show...pandering up a fu*king storm talking about carrying hot sauce n sh*t. Are you fu*king kidding me? That f*g**t Charlemagne got a lot of nerve talking about pandering. Charlemagne the donkey of the year.

2 weeks ago '19        #4
StuGotz 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Frasier said

This is a guy that hosted Hillary Clinton on his sh*tty a*s show...pandering up a fu*king storm talking about carrying hot sauce n sh*t. Are you fu*king kidding me? That f*g**t Charlemagne got a lot of nerve talking about pandering. Charlemagne the donkey of the year.

[pic - click to view]

Youre wrong, charlamagne was right but to be honest I dont give a fu*k what you think, David duke
+34   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
erickonasis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,502 | Props total: 31055 31055
what i dont understand is what specifcally did he do to help Black unemployment that he always claims? Absolutely NOTHING

Instead of giving us credit that maybe we are helping ourselves
+21   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,141 | Props total: 46186 46186
I hate when Trump tries to take credit for black and Hispanic employment. He acts like we owe him something and that we should bow to him and sing him praise. Charlemagne spoke facts and I know Ingraham, Fox, and their bigoted followers had things to say under their breaths.
+17   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,612 | Props total: 25291 25291
Trump panders to everyone. He's a bullsh*tter, it's what he does.
+12   

2 weeks ago '12        #8
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,661 | Props total: 48152 48152
 Frasier said

It's a guy whose hosted all the Democrats who are running who have agreed to come on, and even some Republican ones who had the balls you mean.

I'm sure you prefer the radio shows where tucker Carlson gets to call people of color an animal though.
+13   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
Kwestluv91 240 heat pts240
space
space
$9,095 | Props total: 9578 9578
First Step Act is pandering? gtfoh

2 weeks ago '07        #10
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$39,610 | Props total: 25485 25485
panders... I hope this isnt news, cause I been sayin this..what ever sticks he runs with, his history of flopping proves this.. by all means he funded the clintons

2 weeks ago '12        #11
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,287 | Props total: 3861 3861
Man america is really all about the dollar.

Char a clown trump a clown, why these fu*k boys on fox sh*tty a*s news? Everything for more audience I see.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$39,610 | Props total: 25485 25485
 Frasier said

you forget trump was a clinton supporter for yrs...I dont understand why you are acting like bein on a show is bad when you support a guy who not only was clintons friend but backstabbed her when it was convenient...why you think he kcufin cares about you if he is quick to sell his friends out?

2 weeks ago '10        #13
Frasier 245 heat pts245
space
space
 Damagegadget said
you forget trump was a clinton supporter for yrs...I dont understand why you are acting like bein on a show is bad when you support a guy who not only was clintons friend but backstabbed her when it was convenient...why you think he kcufin cares about you if he is quick to sell his friends out?
Bruh you dont understand politics then. I used to support the Clintons too.

Bill was made the MSM to seem like the coolest guy in the world. They also tried to make him super appealing to the urban culture. They had him on MTV playing his saxophone n sh*t. When Hillary Clinton mentioned super predators, when talking about black people thats when I backed out.

I also always tell people, Im a classic liberal. If it were 1995 Id be considered a hardcore leftist because of my views. It shows how far left todays Democrats have strayed.

2 weeks ago '10        #14
Frasier 245 heat pts245
space
space
 StuGotz said

[pic - click to view]

Youre wrong, charlamagne was right but to be honest I dont give a fu*k what you think, David duke
Stop minimalizing real racists and real issues by calling everyone you disagree with a racist, or the name of someone who is racist.

It not only makes you look immature, it also makes you look like an idiot who afraid to talk about sh*t. Very few people on Boxden know what REAL racism is, and it isnt having a disagreement about political views I will tell you that much.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 5600 5600
Charlemagne fanning the fire to rile up the trump derangement syndrome folks

If I wanted to know what Rhianna was having for lunch or if lil Wayne is still s*xing bird man I would check for Charlemagne. But that’s a hypothetical cause That’s what a homos*xual would do and I like the moist sensations of the good ol v*gina
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #16
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 5600 5600
 Frasier said
Stop minimalizing real racists and real issues by calling everyone you disagree with a racist, or the name of someone who is racist.

It not only makes you look immature, it also makes you look like an idiot who afraid to talk about sh*t. Very few people on Boxden know what REAL racism is, and it isnt having a disagreement about political views I will tell you that much.

2 weeks ago '09        #17
The Bully 448 heat pts448
space
space
$57,324 | Props total: 85481 85481
Lenard is a flaming f*g**t but he's right

2 weeks ago '07        #18
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,499 | Props total: 3610 3610
@ acting like a bi*ch as usual

+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #19
StuGotz 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Frasier said

bi*ch you are a real racist, and you dont fu*king know that very few people on boxden know what REAL racism is... how do you know? You know everyone like that? You love to talk out your a*s, you stupid a*s hick
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 4849 4849
 Frasier said

Says the idiot who supports another idiot who wants to be apart of that said elite.
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #21
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 4849 4849
 Kwestluv91 said
It was mostly Kushner's idea and the real reason why it was passed was because of Kushner's father.

2 weeks ago '05        #22
HUDA2daF 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,293 | Props total: 14937 14937
 Kwestluv91 said
Yes. It is actually
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
DJ Maximum|M 62 heat pts62
space
space
$46,243 | Props total: 23253 23253
s*x work?

and motherfu*kas are talking about morality?

Dont support s*x workers fu*k them hoes

if u support s*x workers u support s*x trafficking its in the same realm
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #24
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,963 | Props total: 20569 20569
No trump fan but why are the breakfast club speaking on politics stick to manufactured drama and gossip
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,590 | Props total: 27257 27257
 Naga Sadow said
I hate when Trump tries to take credit for black and Hispanic employment. He acts like we owe him something and that we should bow to him and sing him praise. Charlemagne spoke facts and I know Ingraham, Fox, and their bigoted followers had things to say under their breaths.
the irony is that we are the canaries in the economic coal mine.

Last to be hired, first to be fired.

When the boom started hiring in our communities werent keeping pace.
We didnt see anything substantial until after the peak of the recovery
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  48
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers drinks with LSD to change their negati..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  47
I let it soak in but "Us" wasn't it.
166 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+46online now  41
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt