Indifference Is Like The Cheat Code To Attracting Women

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #101
2Cold 612 heat pts612
space
space
$39,495 | Props total: 171993 171993
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
Called my man a dusthead lol @ what's up bruh
hahaha i like to fu*k with @.. great person just hella weird
+3   

1 week ago '05        #102
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 2494 2494
This only works with woman that are already attaracted to you. Itís a known fact that when you think someone doesnít like you , you want to gain favor or know why. Some people donít care but when itís someone you like it just makes the feelings stronger to appease them. This works for men and women. This is why men get upset at rejection.
+4   

1 week ago '10        #103
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 2210 2210
 Brazi D said
Alpha Male Strategies >>>>>

He has the same message as Corey but looks and sounds like less of a cornball

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
He has already admitted that Corey Wayne has had a huge influence on him and he has studied Corey in the past.
+3   

1 week ago '15        #104
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,023 | Props total: 28899 28899
 2Cold said
hahaha i like to fu*k with @.. great person just hella weird
+1   

1 week ago '17        #105
one il matt 56 7 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 4108 4108
None of this stuff works for ugly guys (I’m ugly so no shade). If women never look your way, then you can’t play these mind games on them.

More money doesn’t do much for ugly guys unless you’re the type to show it or you’re a simp / target. If you’re a millionaire and you wear regular clothes and don’t show your bread, chicks won’t be able to tell and you still won’t get play.

unless you come into life changing money (millions), there’s not much difference between if you make $30k or $300k

Hate to be the bearer of the bad news but 80% of the women are smashing 20% of the dudes.

I’m not in the 20% and I accepted it. If you haven’t been in the 20% your whole life, then chances of you moving into it are slim, and a YouTube video won’t be the trick.

Just enjoy your life, take your smashes when they come, and learn how to be alone.

+2   

1 week ago '10        #106
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Hellmatic said
elaborate on those

Checkout Corey's videos man, they really helpful.

Its basically no talking yourself out the pu**y by talking on the phone and encouraging the woman to make dates.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #107
Higher 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 225 225
some not all.

1 week ago '10        #108
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
 one il matt 56 said
None of this stuff works for ugly guys (Iím ugly so no shade). If women never look your way, then you canít play these mind games on them.

More money doesnít do much for ugly guys unless youíre the type to show it or youíre a simp / target. If youíre a millionaire and you wear regular clothes and donít show your bread, chicks wonít be able to tell and you still wonít get play.

unless you come into life changing money (millions), thereís not much difference between if you make $30k or $300k

Hate to be the bearer of the bad news but 80% of the women are smashing 20% of the dudes.

Iím not in the 20% and I accepted it. If you havenít been in the 20% your whole life, then chances of you moving into it are slim, and a YouTube video wonít be the trick.

Just enjoy your life, take your smashes when they come, and learn how to be alone.

This works for everyone man. All women sh*t test.

Whether it be

--Putting you in the friendzone
--Requesting Lunch Dates
--Trying to change dates
--Showing up late for dates
--Complaining about not enough attention
--Handling when she pulls-back

Corey's strategies will help you plow thru this bullsh*t effortlessly.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #109
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 4418 4418
 titans7 said
Money is like the cheat code to attracting women

Tried being "indifferent" and to quote George Costanza "you have never seen women so thrilled."

Women did not miss me at all, or the attention I give them. Got shot down by a dollar general store cashier last week but at least I shot my shot.

Going hard at Powerball jackpot Wednesday night. Thinking about delaying my Vegas trip or just cancel it to use the money for other fun local things.

Vegas overrated

1 week ago '17        #110
Mr Scaramucci 981 heat pts981 OP
space
space
$3,901 | Props total: 49692 49692
 Higher said
some not all.
Yes, come on man, why n*ggas even got to say this.
Like ya'll n*ggas dropping knowledge or something.

"naa unnnn, Not ALL woman think like that"
DUH n*gga
+4   

1 week ago '17        #111
one il matt 56 7 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 4108 4108
 stizz44 said
This works for everyone man. All women sh*t test.

Whether it be

--Putting you in the friendzone
--Requesting Lunch Dates
--Trying to change dates
--Showing up late for dates
--Complaining about not enough attention
--Handling when she pulls-back

Corey's strategies will help you plow thru this bullsh*t effortlessly.

Again, you have to GET The attention first

Chicks arenít setting up dates with guys they arenít attracted to, and if they are, itís just for a meal.
+4   

1 week ago '05        #112
Sivraj 357 heat pts357
space
space
$48,187 | Props total: 16600 16600
Just be yourself. You're not going to please every woman. Some women are going to like you and some are not. But never stop being yourself. Women respect you more when you be real to yourself.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #113
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,474 | Props total: 3838 3838
 Brazi D said
I refuse to believe that beautiful women take big messy sh*ts.. they might get too comfortable and act up around that beta energy @ letting off but let a bish try that with me and sheíll get tossed to the side of the road like a damn dog
bi*ches nasty af. We as men dnt really get to see hw nasty they are bc for the most part they hide that sh*t but if a bi*ch ever get that comfortable she gettn cancelled off rip
+1   

1 week ago '05        #114
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,713 | Props total: 4778 4778
in diffrent works only if you bout something and still chose to curb these hoes
+1   

1 week ago '04        #115
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 992 992
 Mr Scaramucci said
been watching coach for YEARS. only thing i dont like is his political views. His book, "How to be the 3 percent man" is SPOT on. sh*t works for real.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #116
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,027 | Props total: 38464 38464
 bxmosthated said
How about you n*ggas stop with these one off examples as if that disproves anything? Thereís exceptions to everything but they donít make the rule. Have you never heard of that? We all know in general that ugly men who arenít rich, famous or have anything else that the woman can leech off of arenít getting attractive women.
That explains why you hate women so much...

1 week ago '15        #117
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,023 | Props total: 28899 28899
 Tonero said
in diffrent works only if you bout something and still chose to curb these hoes
Like Patrice said women don't leave unless you're crushed. If you been all pu**y whipped and got nothing to offer then this sh*t won't work

4:40

[video - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '11        #118
yogi11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 2461 2461
I’ve seen some people in here talk about ugly guys having no shot not true

Jordan once said you miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take

Being black ugly man just play with there ego and don’t put them on a pedestal always let her know she ain’t sh*t it’s a physiological game break them down and you can get whatever you want
+2   

1 week ago '06        #119
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 6662 6662
You can be a quiet dude and smash a lot of girls based on that alone.
You don't really need strategies for this sh*t.

1 week ago '17        #120
justin747 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,141 | Props total: 53121 53121
 Hellmatic said
Like Patrice said women don't leave unless you're crushed. If you been all pu**y whipped and got nothing to offer then this sh*t won't work

4:40
If you fu*k with Patrice, check out Dante Nero. He used to be on the Black Philip podcast, but he never really got too many words in.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '16        #121
beigebohemoth18 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$522 | Props total: 803 803
 lilshun said
A bi*ch, whether she the one or not bet not ever fart around me nor sh*t around me. Automatically turned off after either of those

Lmaoooo guess you either never getting married or purchasin a mansion

1 week ago '04        #122
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,474 | Props total: 3838 3838
 uoeno said
no homo
pause

but why do men care so much about the validation of women.

men are willing to sacrifice their dignity, forfeit their funds and compromise their livelihood all for a womans validation

didn't watch. I just feel like one's life would be better without needing to alter themselves for a woman's validation.
This. Mfs focused on how to get bi*ches when they need to have these hoes figuring out to get them. Most these hoes trash n think just like men. These hoes out here fu*king more than n*ggas do but yet n*ggas puttin em on pedestals

beigebohemoth18 said
Lmaoooo guess you either never getting married or purchasin a mansion
Could care less ab purchasing a mansion. A nice crib a do. Aint gtta be a mansion. Never really cared for marriage either but if i was to then the women i deal with know how im rocking so they know not to do that nasty sh*t round me. Ima bougie n*gga so they know nt to do nun unladylike around me

Last edited by lilshun; 03-13-2019 at 09:01 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #123
Fortune 178 heat pts178
space
space
$7,513 | Props total: 40431 40431
 Ruger707 said
Snapchat is another key that nobody talks about. Woman will say and do sh*t on there that they wonít do via text. Plus itís easy to get peoples snapchats without looking like a creep

Same bi*ch that wouldnít give you her number would add you on snap
I fw snap so tough man
+1   

1 week ago '16        #124
beigebohemoth18 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$522 | Props total: 803 803
 lilshun said
This. Mfs focused on how to get bi*ches when they need to have these hoes figuring out to get them. Most these hoes trash n think just like men. These hoes out here fu*king more than n*ggas do but yet n*ggas puttin em on pedestals

Could care less ab purchasing a mansion. A nice crib a do. Aint gtta be a mansion. Never really cared for marriage either but if i was to then the women i deal with know how im rocking so they know not to do that nasty sh*t round me. Ima bougie n*gga so they know nt to do nun unladylike around me

You cant be high class and spelling words wrong. No diss bro just trying to help you out...its not spelled bougie. To eat their own...fart couldve been taken as a metaphor for complete comfort. Everyone is different though. Im actuaally married and its not a chore...in a real union it shouldnt be...thats all Im saying. No jumping thru hoops or reading manuals or no corny ish...juat being yourself and being accepted for it.

1 week ago '06        #125
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 6662 6662
Truth energy is so messed up, and no one knows, but as far as I've seen if a woman likes you she either has or will fu*k your friend or is taken and you're unaware she likes you or its unspoken.

Most of the times we talk ourselves into liking someone but the realest women I've liked were nothing like my type.

I like big teats for whatever reason, but any girl I really was feeling was an a or b cups. Go figure. No one knows really what's up, we can only speculate and try to learn.

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  18
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  17
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
127 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  14
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh