Indifference Is Like The Cheat Code To Attracting Women

most viewed right now
42 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '16        #76
IDRIS 
space
space
space
$935 | Props total: 752 752
Omg! A gay white man guiding incels to the water?

If you don't understand women then you don't understand yourself! It's simple.

So if you have issues communicating with women, how in the hell are you going to pull of being indifferent?

Indifference or a care free attitude from a man to a woman while in the moment, can only come natural. If not, the man won't be able to keep his pokerface long enough to peak her curiosity.

And 1st and last rule always apply.

1. Holler at everything walking. You never know what you'll catch or learn from simply talking. A closed mouth doesn't get fed.
+3   

6 days ago '17        #77
Mr Scaramucci 965 heat pts965 OP
space
space
$3,832 | Props total: 48781 48781
 nikeairon said
thank you brotha, rejection sucks can't say this dont happen too often but when it does man do it hurt
I understand my friend.
It's easy for people to get up here and say do THIS and THAT and FEEL THAT WAY. But emotions play a huge part of our human make up, i'd be lying if I were to say I wasent hurt right this very instant due to a female who I truly care about, doesn't feel the same way.

The only thing I can do is to continue to study up and gain experiences to recognize reality so that I can avoid having my heart broken time and time again.

Good luck brotha
+2   

6 days ago '14        #78
BasedGawd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 8674 8674
 nikeairon said
this is kinda off topic but i need some dating advice from the bx fam..

met this cute chick at work, took her out on 3 dates. 3rd date she invites me in to her place and we smash.

after that, she gets distant. been tryna set up dates with her and now shes "too busy" to date and got other sh*t goin on.

really in to this girl but i hate to believe i just got smashed and dashed lol.

been 3 weeks now since i seen her, 1 week since i last texted her.

what to do!? i got other options, but this girl been on my mind...already made 2 attempts to hang out to no avail. dont want to come off needy as she knows where i stand at this point.
She found your d*ck trash, move on
+6   

6 days ago '04        #79
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 803 803
This fkn guy is selling you geeks a dream...

Can't remember who said it, maybe Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy but a women decides in the first 5 minutes if she wants to fu*k you.

Indifference? LMAO.
+5   

6 days ago '05        #80
blah blah blah 96 heat pts96
space
space
space
$30,207 | Props total: 42169 42169
 Rule 336 said
Says the s*x deprived, middle aged gay troll whose self esteem is so low that he has to take advice on how to get women from YouTube videos
+1   

6 days ago '15        #81
MisterHawkins 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 8610 8610
 Mr Scaramucci said
I'm about tired of all these n*ggas in here constantly talking about "WHY DO YOU WANT TO WATCH A VIDEO TO LEARNNNN YOU LAMEEEEE YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW DUHHHH"

Ya'll n*ggas are annoying as fu*k, there's nothing wrong with learning from others experiences. Getting other's insights, there's a huge world out there, gain as much information as you can so you can make the best of your life.
I think it’s because it goes against what they’ve been led to believe their whole lives...99% sure the guys that say that are simps
+4   

6 days ago '18        #82
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$651 | Props total: 1735 1735
Yall are grown a*s men

Take this incel sh*t back where you found it

6 days ago '16        #83
Jody 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,821 | Props total: 5955 5955
 justin747 said
Nah some of these n*ggas on Bx straight up need to change. Their true self ain't good enough for anybody and they know it
@ he talking about you most likely

6 days ago '08        #84
Datboitrill 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,772 | Props total: 2765 2765
This sh*t is facts I'm indifferent asf and I make plays

6 days ago '15        #85
Ruger707 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 3301 3301
Snapchat is another key that nobody talks about. Woman will say and do sh*t on there that they won’t do via text. Plus it’s easy to get peoples snapchats without looking like a creep

Same bi*ch that wouldn’t give you her number would add you on snap

6 days ago '05        #86
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,717 | Props total: 19561 19561
 Jody said
@ he talking about you most likely

This is rich coming from the guy that stores multiple pictures of Doc Logical on his hard drive. This guy is literally building a Fappening collection composed of Boxden members.
+2   

6 days ago '15        #87
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 7670 7670
 Casablancas said
These vids are trash. If a woman likes you, she'll make all excuses up for her to like you more. If you play your cards right.

If she don't like you, you can try to make her, but no amounts of tactics will make a gitl like you if she isn't willing to.

Edit : women use men all the time. Just make sure you're good at whatever she'll use you for. Whether it's your convo, hoe entertainment, your status, money, access... If you're no use, it's cool. You'll luck up if you find the one looking for a man to love her.
So his advice is trash but yours isnt. Hmmmmmmm. Slapped.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #88
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,523 | Props total: 10224 10224
 nikeairon said
thank you brotha, rejection sucks can't say this dont happen too often but when it does man do it hurt
I normally fu*k a bi*ch who looks better or sucks a mean one and then I feel a lot better when I see the old bi*ch she be like why is he so happy to see me and
+1   

6 days ago '16        #89
YungVino 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 10461 10461
 2Cold said
try telling that to @ or that dusthead @

6 days ago '16        #90
YungVino 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 10461 10461
 jbyudah said
deadass just have fun in your life by yourself and as you meet people female or otherwise let that energy hit them

thats charisma/confidence/that x factor that women think is magic

some women will want to kick it with you

eventually they either escalate things themselves or refer you to another woman who will after talking about you to them like you're amazing

thats the whole sh*t right there

(notice how none of that included asking a woman for anything or being pressed at any point)
You couldn't have said it any better plair
+1   

6 days ago '15        #91
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$752 | Props total: 795 795
 dubsax said
people sleepin on Brad Neeley and China IL.
all his sh*t is wild
definitely checkin them out

6 days ago '08        #92
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,809 | Props total: 7387 7387
My n*gga C Weezy

6 days ago '07        #93
FeedTheBeast 24 heat pts24
space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 12901 12901
These threads be full of 2 types.....virgins or lames with no idea how to approach a female AND the dudes who try to teach them how with lame moves

6 days ago '15        #94
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,963 | Props total: 28762 28762
 stizz44 said
Using the phone for only setting dates and the no contact rule have massively changed my life in a positive way.
elaborate on those
+1   

6 days ago '17        #95
Fortune 178 heat pts178
space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 40090 40090
Didn't watch the vid but I will say there are truly only 2 things you need to do be successful with women. Women are easy as hell man. Seriously.

The first one is just building and investing in yourself. be a rolls royce. not a rickshaw.

ppl will go out of their way to be in the prescence of anything of great value, let alone actually attain it.

the same way dudes go crazy over good looking women is the same way women go crazy over valuable men.

hence the expression players get chose.

a woman you fu*kin wit shd always choose you and always be aware of the fact that she chose you and not the other way around.

secondly.

listen.

just listen. if you pay attention a woman will give you the full blueprint on how to get what you want and give her what she needs.

if you haven't by now, study this and learn it. apply it where needed.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '06        #96
StillFree28 45 heat pts45
space
space
$22,378 | Props total: 8308 8308
"Indifference makes the difference"

6 days ago '13        #97
uoeno 115 heat pts115
space
space
space
$9,039 | Props total: 24644 24644
no homo
pause

but why do men care so much about the validation of women.

men are willing to sacrifice their dignity, forfeit their funds and compromise their livelihood all for a womans validation

didn't watch. I just feel like one's life would be better without needing to alter themselves for a woman's validation.
+7   

6 days ago '17        #98
BLACK FIST 
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 17660 17660
 MisterHawkins said
Y’all like this punk a*s but be on here talkin sh*t about AMS for saying the same damn thing without sugar coating it
"listen here guys... We ain't worried bout them Beta Cucks

We fu*k bi*ches to sleep over here..."
[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '06        #99
Icee 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,544 | Props total: 9459 9459
 nikeairon said
this is kinda off topic but i need some dating advice from the bx fam..

met this cute chick at work, took her out on 3 dates. 3rd date she invites me in to her place and we smash.

after that, she gets distant. been tryna set up dates with her and now shes "too busy" to date and got other sh*t goin on.

really in to this girl but i hate to believe i just got smashed and dashed lol.

been 3 weeks now since i seen her, 1 week since i last texted her.

what to do!? i got other options, but this girl been on my mind...already made 2 attempts to hang out to no avail. dont want to come off needy as she knows where i stand at this point.
Learn to fu*k better. Besides, that act like the bi*ch is a stranger, since you didn't smash better.
+2   

6 days ago '04        #100
SeanP 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 1056 1056
When I was in the Army I knew a Sergeant who always kept a bad bi*ch...He wasn't no Billy Dee Williams lookin' guy...short Shrek lookin' dude...he talked to bi*ches like Too Short...So one day I asked him straight up what the deal was...He told me he talks to women the way he wants to... if they with it then they with it...if not keep it moving... a real woman will respect you more if you just be yourself... I've been straight ever since...

I've caressed more cheeks than painties from Vicky Sec's
+5   

Home      

most viewed right now
+233online now  36
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
125 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  33
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+95online now  31
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
262 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+96online now  20
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy