Indifference Is Like The Cheat Code To Attracting Women

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #51
RollTideCowboy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,599 | Props total: 1940 1940
I mind that a*s and them t*tties, while minding my own business. You know you found the balance when you in the pu**y lol

1 week ago '17        #52
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 27148 27148
 abcxyz said
people sleepin on Brad Neeley and China IL.
all his sh*t is wild
+1   

1 week ago '17        #53
Ncstate86 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 2450 2450
THE INCEL COACH

1 week ago '06        #54
bxdiplomat 109 heat pts109
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 11207 11207
 Mr Scaramucci said
I'm about tired of all these n*ggas in here constantly talking about "WHY DO YOU WANT TO WATCH A VIDEO TO LEARNNNN YOU LAMEEEEE YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW DUHHHH"

Ya'll n*ggas are annoying as fu*k, there's nothing wrong with learning from others experiences. Getting other's insights, there's a huge world out there, gain as much information as you can so you can make the best of your life.
There is nothing wrong with looking for advice. As long as you don't turn in to Fanboy and lose your ability to think.

Take the advice, try it out, drop the goofy sh*t. Look at advice as a mini hypothesis and then proceed with an experiment.

It is better than what a lot of crybaby n*ggas are doing.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #55
beigebohemoth18 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$522 | Props total: 803 803
Same tactics dont work on all women....look at this dude...he giving dating advice when he isnt a viable source. Dude is a well off white guy. There is no route to the right woman...if its meant to be everything will be mutual and will fall into place naturally. Dating isnt sports...you dont nees to master a playbook...just be yourself. Whether you are reserved naturally or an extrovert...your rib will mesh with you. The right relationship is this....if you can fart around each other freely...she is the one. One ex farted in the bed and my feelings immediately changed...it was an alien fart. That is the way to know right there.
+7   

1 week ago '04        #56
torious 82 heat pts82
space
space
$87,209 | Props total: 20985 20985
 YungVino said
Threads like this are always funny. Some folks always swear there's some special magic trick. Just be you, be a lil funny, and don't do too much. If you're realistically targeting women who are around your range then you'll do solid numbers.
 justin747 said
Nah some of these n*ggas on Bx straight up need to change. Their true self ain't good enough for anybody and they know it. That's why they all troll. They create a fake persona to hide behind.
Both Good posts and both valid
+3   

1 week ago '17        #57
HipHopJunkie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 2139 2139
 YungVino said
Threads like this are always funny. Some folks always swear there's some special magic trick. Just be you, be a lil funny, and don't do too much. If you're realistically targeting women who are around your range then you'll do solid numbers.
THIS.

But these incels don't go outside and only see IG models and think that's how all women are
+3   

1 week ago '18        #58
Brazi D 10 heat pts10
space
space
$965 | Props total: 1668 1668
 StateProperty88 said
damn i thought i was the only one that knew about corey wayne
Alpha Male Strategies >>>>>

[video - click to view]

He has the same message as Corey but looks and sounds like less of a cornball

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+8   

1 week ago '15        #59
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,935 | Props total: 20542 20542
 B.S. Writer said
Y'all need to go outside.

Yall are acting like getting pu**y is a science or something. Ain't no fu*king equations to this sh*t. Just talk to them like they're people and your straight.

I get that alot of yall are weird af and can't get through an introduction without getting sweaty af and stuttering the entire time.

Edit: Finished the vid. 700% you gotta put these hoes on probation.

Just don't give up players. Keep on playing.
asking a lot
+2   

1 week ago '05        #60
ice wolf 557 heat pts557
space
space
$10,177 | Props total: 8691 8691

Been successfully playing the indifference card for years

1 week ago '15        #61
TrillTalk520 155 heat pts155
space
space
$3,343 | Props total: 13365 13365
 justin747 said
Nah some of these n*ggas on Bx straight up need to change. Their true self ain't good enough for anybody and they know it. That's why they all troll. They create a fake persona to hide behind.

[pic - click to view]

Exact reason i tell my son, aint nothin like interaction witta bi*ch in 3D ya smell me? fu*k this interweb social sites conversatin witta bop, let that bi*ch getta taste of who u are in person n take it from there.

Social media is a way 2 stay connected bt dudes be creating fake personas like u said n aint sh*t in the outdoors
+5   

1 week ago '09        #62
izlar928 48 heat pts48
space
space
$1,912 | Props total: 1314 1314
 titans7 said
Money is like the cheat code to attracting women

Tried being "indifferent" and to quote George Costanza "you have never seen women so thrilled."

Women did not miss me at all, or the attention I give them. Got shot down by a dollar general store cashier last week but at least I shot my shot.

Going hard at Powerball jackpot Wednesday night. Thinking about delaying my Vegas trip or just cancel it to use the money for other fun local things.

Who doesn't know this is the thing he talked for 15 mins about something we already knew

1 week ago '19        #63
maranello550 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 73 73
 izlar928 said
Who doesn't know this is the thing he talked for 15 mins about something we already knew
And those pua coaches can make bank.

1 week ago '16        #64
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,056 | Props total: 3801 3801
Cheat code:

Have confidence
Be funny
Smell good
Dress well
Be intelligent
Listen
Have s*x appeal or be handsome

OR

Be rich
Have a few (like 2) of the above and have a big d*ck.
+5   

1 week ago '04        #65
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,474 | Props total: 3838 3838
 beigebohemoth18 said
Same tactics dont work on all women....look at this dude...he giving dating advice when he isnt a viable source. Dude is a well off white guy. There is no route to the right woman...if its meant to be everything will be mutual and will fall into place naturally. Dating isnt sports...you dont nees to master a playbook...just be yourself. Whether you are reserved naturally or an extrovert...your rib will mesh with you. The right relationship is this....if you can fart around each other freely...she is the one. One ex farted in the bed and my feelings immediately changed...it was an alien fart. That is the way to know right there.
A bi*ch, whether she the one or not bet not ever fart around me nor sh*t around me. Automatically turned off after either of those
+1   

1 week ago '04        #66
nikeairon 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 79 79
this is kinda off topic but i need some dating advice from the bx fam..

met this cute chick at work, took her out on 3 dates. 3rd date she invites me in to her place and we smash.

after that, she gets distant. been tryna set up dates with her and now shes "too busy" to date and got other sh*t goin on.

really in to this girl but i hate to believe i just got smashed and dashed lol.

been 3 weeks now since i seen her, 1 week since i last texted her.

what to do!? i got other options, but this girl been on my mind...already made 2 attempts to hang out to no avail. dont want to come off needy as she knows where i stand at this point.

1 week ago '07        #67
Dotel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 2545 2545
 Brazi D said

Hard on hoes

1 week ago '18        #68
Brazi D 10 heat pts10
space
space
 lilshun said
A bi*ch, whether she the one or not bet not ever fart around me nor sh*t around me. Automatically turned off after either of those
I refuse to believe that beautiful women take big messy sh*ts.. they might get too comfortable and act up around that beta energy @ letting off but let a bish try that with me and she’ll get tossed to the side of the road like a damn dog
+2   

1 week ago '12        #69
The2ndHorseman 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,663 | Props total: 10786 10786
only one way to learn the art of pu**y and thats to play the field in real life ..the hard way

all the theory and discussion is all good to a point but its just that...theory
+2   

1 week ago '05        #70
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$41,597 | Props total: 13524 13524
 Brazi D said

i peep some of his vids and they have similar viewpoints on things, i will say though AMS can be a little extreme with his. another thing i notice to is that this guy talks about the whole process of relationships from courting to marriage, in what i seen from AMS he just talks about getting the girl

and corey also talks about a man living his purpose, what that entails and i fu*k with that. all that matters is your purpose, the women will come. i dont know if AMS talks about that since like i said i dont really see him

1 week ago '18        #71
Brazi D 10 heat pts10
space
space
 StateProperty88 said
i peep some of his vids and they have similar viewpoints on things, i will say though AMS can be a little extreme with his. another thing i notice to is that this guy talks about the whole process of relationships from courting to marriage, in what i seen from AMS he just talks about getting the girl

and corey also talks about a man living his purpose, what that entails and i fu*k with that. all that matters is your purpose, the women will come. i dont know if AMS talks about that since like i said i dont really see him
Purpose is AMS’ big talking point in 95% of his videos however he admits that he used to be a cuck and learned a lot from Corey before he started his own brand. I think AMS’ target audience is younger dudes, teenagers and 20-somethings, most of which that we’re raised by women, and just trying to gain confidence and smash chicks. Corey seems to be targeting older, more mature men. I just find AMS’ delivery hilarious and entertaining af
+5   

1 week ago '17        #72
Mr Scaramucci 981 heat pts981 OP
space
space
$3,901 | Props total: 49692 49692
 nikeairon said
this is kinda off topic but i need some dating advice from the bx fam..

met this cute chick at work, took her out on 3 dates. 3rd date she invites me in to her place and we smash.

after that, she gets distant. been tryna set up dates with her and now shes "too busy" to date and got other sh*t goin on.

really in to this girl but i hate to believe i just got smashed and dashed lol.

been 3 weeks now since i seen her, 1 week since i last texted her.

what to do!? i got other options, but this girl been on my mind...already made 2 attempts to hang out to no avail. dont want to come off needy as she knows where i stand at this point.
Either
1. You showed too much interest
2. Your pipe game wasent all that.
3. Both of the above

Keep it moving bortha, people make time for things they want to make time for, all love.
+12   

1 week ago '14        #73
tygamann1 162 heat pts162
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 16199 16199
 MisterHawkins said
Y’all like this punk a*s but be on here talkin sh*t about AMS for saying the same damn thing without sugar coating it
I'm AA myself but I aint gnna lie, Corey is better than the AMS dude imo

1 week ago '04        #74
nikeairon 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 79 79
 Mr Scaramucci said
Either
1. You showed too much interest
2. Your pipe game wasent all that.
3. Both of the above

Keep it moving bortha, people make time for things they want to make time for, all love.
thank you brotha, rejection sucks can't say this dont happen too often but when it does man do it hurt
+3   

1 week ago '18        #75
ibarackedyomama 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 449 449
 jbyudah said
deadass just have fun in your life by yourself and as you meet people female or otherwise let that energy hit them

thats charisma/confidence/that x factor that women think is magic

some women will want to kick it with you

eventually they either escalate things themselves or refer you to another woman who will after talking about you to them like you're amazing

thats the whole sh*t right there

(notice how none of that included asking a woman for anything or being pressed at any point)
Facts women are attracted to someone who is sure of themself aka confidence...stay relaxed be yourself.

If you’re naturally funny then use your humor

If you’re charming use that

Etc

Like another dude in here said, BE YOURSELF
+6   

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  11
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
156 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  11
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  11
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes