Indifference Is Like The Cheat Code To Attracting Women

most viewed right now
39 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '06        #26
Celsius 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 1285 1285
Post stamps.

7 days ago '17        #27
ChicagoSuburbs 
space
space
space
$746 | Props total: 816 816
B*tches like it when you treat them like sh*t. I donít care what they say. Helps if you have other b*tches calling and sh*t too.
+13   

7 days ago '08        #28
Nut-In-Honeys 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 9988 9988

[pic - click to view]

Rehberger is a 1993 graduate of Hobart and William Smith Colleges, and previously served as co-anchor for WOFL-TV in Orlando, Florida. Further, she was the morning and noon anchor of KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City. Before that, she worked at CBS affiliates WSPA-TV in Spartanburg, South Carolina and WDEF-TV in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She joined the 24-hour cable news television channel MSNBC in December 2003 as a freelance anchor and reporter.

7 days ago '18        #29
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,465 | Props total: 11517 11517
Corey Wayne aka the showstopper aka mr.wrestlemania!!
+1   

7 days ago '08        #30
YOURKINGB4EVER 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 13359 13359
 2Cold said
try telling that to @ or that dusthead @
Called my man a dusthead lol @ what's up bruh
+3   

7 days ago '18        #31
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$931 | Props total: 1970 1970
Cash dinero is a great cheat code

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+3   

7 days ago '06        #32
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,400 | Props total: 3415 3415
 MisterHawkins said
Yíall like this punk a*s but be on here talkin sh*t about AMS for saying the same damn thing without sugar coating it
I agree with you. But everything isnít for everyone. Not everyone comfortable with AMS language and tone.
+2   

7 days ago '16        #33
T 4D 
space
space
$261 | Props total: 386 386
I didn't watch the vid but, I did come to this realization on the first day of high school. "You know how to get these bi*ches? Not sweatin em". These females is programmed to change you, turn yo head better than that other bi*ch, they WANT the challenge, etc.....

[pic - click to view]

+4   

7 days ago '16        #34
IGotIt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,009 | Props total: 3195 3195
..so some of y'all would like to learn this seduction thing, huh?

[pic - click to view]

+10   

6 days ago '18        #35
Mr Cards 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$795 | Props total: 4777 4777
sh*t made me think of that black mirror episode

6 days ago '17        #36
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,512 | Props total: 27035 27035
all the game a true player needs

[video - click to view]

+5   

6 days ago '15        #37
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,446 | Props total: 18270 18270
 YungVino said
Threads like this are always funny. Some folks always swear there's some special magic trick. Just be you, be a lil funny, and don't do too much. If you're realistically targeting women who are around your range then you'll do solid numbers.
Last night all I did was open the door and let her order first, she waited for my food to be finished. Its simple, all the YouTube videos in the world canít teach you what you already know. Dudes just gotta be a man
+3   

6 days ago '17        #38
Mr Scaramucci 965 heat pts965 OP
space
space
$3,832 | Props total: 48778 48778
I'm about tired of all these n*ggas in here constantly talking about "WHY DO YOU WANT TO WATCH A VIDEO TO LEARNNNN YOU LAMEEEEE YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW DUHHHH"

Ya'll n*ggas are annoying as fu*k, there's nothing wrong with learning from others experiences. Getting other's insights, there's a huge world out there, gain as much information as you can so you can make the best of your life.
+22   

6 days ago '15        #39
RealDeal134 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 3028 3028
 Casablancas said
These vids are trash. If a woman likes you, she'll make all excuses up for her to like you more. If you play your cards right.

If she don't like you, you can try to make her, but no amounts of tactics will make a gitl like you if she isn't willing to.
The truth right here

6 days ago '14        #40
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 1040 1040
 YungVino said
Threads like this are always funny. Some folks always swear there's some special magic trick. Just be you, be a lil funny, and don't do too much. If you're realistically targeting women who are around your range then you'll do solid numbers.
Being you is a special magic trick bro, most people have 99 different mask on and wonder why sh*t is the way it is. But I def agree with you 100!
+3   

6 days ago '15        #41
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$752 | Props total: 795 795
 justin747 said
Nah some of these n*ggas on Bx straight up need to change. Their true self ain't good enough for anybody and they know it. That's why they all troll. They create a fake persona to hide behind.

nothin will help these fu*kin losers
+2   

6 days ago '15        #42
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$752 | Props total: 795 795
 dubsax said
all the game a true player needs

6 days ago '17        #43
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,471 | Props total: 22721 22721
 titans7 said
Money is like the cheat code to attracting women

Tried being "indifferent" and to quote George Costanza "you have never seen women so thrilled."

Women did not miss me at all, or the attention I give them. Got shot down by a dollar general store cashier last week but at least I shot my shot.

Going hard at Powerball jackpot Wednesday night. Thinking about delaying my Vegas trip or just cancel it to use the money for other fun local things.
Bx is to fuxkin funny

6 days ago '13        #44
PaperBoy 66 heat pts66
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 8808 8808
you don't need videos to get your d*ck wet man. Theres mad women out there DTF, women like to front knowing Damn well they like to fu*k too.

I cannot stand how the women I'm not attracted to, be the same ones willing to do any and everything for you.

Or when you hit it right they feel it's okay to pop up near your house or feel entitled to some form of commitment,
It's weird and annoying..

Like bi*chwe just friends

Last edited by PaperBoy; 03-13-2019 at 08:16 AM..
+2   

6 days ago '10        #45
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,211 | Props total: 2209 2209
Using the phone for only setting dates and the no contact rule have massively changed my life in a positive way.
+4   

6 days ago '05        #46
rippac4 
space
space
$14,642 | Props total: 2196 2196
Yíall listen to other dudes tell you how to bag braids.

6 days ago '18        #47
Meechy09 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 6301 6301
 bxmosthated said
How about you n*ggas stop with these one off examples as if that disproves anything? Thereís exceptions to everything but they donít make the rule. Have you never heard of that? We all know in general that ugly men who arenít rich, famous or have anything else that the woman can leech off of arenít getting attractive women.
Itís really more common than you think. That mindset is why n*ggas donít know this. You automatically think you canít pull a bad bi*ch because YOU have low self esteem and a*sume these hoes got some ridiculous expectations. Idk where u live but where Iím at you can pull any bi*ch you want if you got a mouth piece and confidence. Especially black people. I a*sume white people are different other than white chicks that fu*k with n*ggas....... in which case a n*gga can be whatever he want with them bi*ches including dead broke and ugly.
+3   

6 days ago '19        #48
Casablancas 15 heat pts15
space
space
$251 | Props total: 1490 1490
 Mr Scaramucci said
I'm about tired of all these n*ggas in here constantly talking about "WHY DO YOU WANT TO WATCH A VIDEO TO LEARNNNN YOU LAMEEEEE YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW DUHHHH"

Ya'll n*ggas are annoying as fu*k, there's nothing wrong with learning from others experiences. Getting other's insights, there's a huge world out there, gain as much information as you can so you can make the best of your life.
Nobody's hating mate. Truth is that these interactions go anywhere they can. If you're being indifferent to a woman having a bad day, it won't make her want you lol.

Point is, don't take it as code. If a woman don't like you, whether or not you git the game via YouTube, if she won't, she won't. You can take a horse to the water mate.

6 days ago '18        #49
Meechy09 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 6301 6301
 FireBeats said
That's a lie... I won't expound anymore, i've talked about this plenty of times.
You canít tell these weird a*s n*ggas sh*t. Itís ironic that the n*ggas who never even spoke to a bi*ch a*sume what a bi*ch want or want a n*gga canít get. They got this made up illusion on why they feel they canít get bi*ches which prevents them from actually trying to get bi*ches. Itís a cycle.
+4   

6 days ago '16        #50
Breeze 
space
space
space
$834 | Props total: 1810 1810
I wasted 8 minutes of my life on this bs video, 8 minutes in he's talking about Clint Eastwood and how he treated women in movies, keep in mind this guys 8 might be a 5 or 6 to you.

Be yourself, make chicks laugh, and you'll get laid, there's no great science to it.
+6   

Home      

most viewed right now
+28online now  37
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+95online now  34
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
262 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+232online now  30
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... ďBoxdenís HBCU Athelete of the Year!Ē
125 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+96online now  22
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California