Mar 11 - Florida woman said she stabbed daughter to death to keep her from having sex

most viewed right now
+36  85
83 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-85  66
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '10        #51
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$3,077 | Props total: 2632 2632
All this "incel" shaming. If you're not in a dominant position with a woman, you're not a man, she won't respect you and she will cheat on you. When you see people for what they are, they become predictable, no longer menacing or a threat. When you know how to act around women, you will notice certain traits unique to their s*x and can respond appropriately, eventually fu*king them. pu**y men, would say that's taking advantage of her or being an a**hole but the reality is that's what she wants because nature wills it so.

Women are catty with each other and are ruled by jealousy and envy. A girl's best friend gets a new outfit, everyone loves it. That girl will shame her best friend behind her back or lie and say she's busy when the best friend calls wanting to hang out or be fake and manipulative complimenting the best friend because she has some use.

You n*ggas keep playing stupid with women or you'll be in the SnR section complaining that a girl doesn't respond to your text or how your girl cheated on you.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-12-2019 at 12:26 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '13        #52
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 17955 17955
Dont blame the whole state for this crazy a*s hoe

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '06        #53
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,584 | Props total: 11798 11798
 iTrianglelevel3 said
nonononono, its even more fu*ked up than that. it was the moms moms boyfriend. the bf to the grandma of the girl who was k*lled.
That's twisted

1 week ago '06        #54
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,584 | Props total: 11798 11798
 DJ Maximum said
well feminists are quiet
What does feminism have anything to do with this?

1 week ago '16        #55
144000 70 heat pts70
space
space
$8,717 | Props total: 11175 11175
I don't believe this story.

1 week ago '16        #56
144000 70 heat pts70
space
space
$8,717 | Props total: 11175 11175
You're telling me a Florida mom, born and raised in the United States of America, has just performed an "honor k*lling" on her 11 year old daughter.

Don't think the media does not simply invent stories, to promote moral perversion.

I've met a lot of Floridians. Never once gotten a "jihadi" vibe, from any of them. NONE.

Because what's the takeaway, here?

"Damn! An 11 year old having s*x isn't that bad... is it??"

And that's from 100%, of Americans.

And no offense to Floridians, but that's one of the loosest states in the republic.

I don't buy a Florida mom performing any "honor k*lling."

If anything, she would have had the man prosecuted. I'm not familiar with this type of crazy, it's new.

Last edited by 144000; 03-13-2019 at 06:43 AM..

1 week ago '15        #57
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,969 | Props total: 28800 28800
 BlueGold said
You should go through a mental & financial evaluation before being allowed to have kids IMO
There would be like 1000 people in each country

7 days ago '04        #58
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,893 | Props total: 6685 6685
 Hit Em' Up said
As crazy as this post sounds... And I'm honestly not one of those anti women boxden dudes..

But it's kinda true. I realized this when I first started online dating. You talk to many different women in a short amount of time. I was surprised how many women told me they couldn't be friends with other women. It wasn't a crazy high percentage but still surprising. I never ever heard a guy say I can't be friends with other guys.
That's usually a young woman's thing or a mentally young woman's thing. As women get older and get married you think that sh*t still flies?

All this "incel" shaming. If you're not in a dominant position with a woman, you're not a man, she won't respect you and she will cheat on you. When you see people for what they are, they become predictable, no longer menacing or a threat. When you know how to act around women, you will notice certain traits unique to their s*x and can respond appropriately, eventually fu*king them. pu**y men, would say that's taking advantage of her or being an a**hole but the reality is that's what she wants because nature wills it so.

Women are catty with each other and are ruled by jealousy and envy. A girl's best friend gets a new outfit, everyone loves it. That girl will shame her best friend behind her back or lie and say she's busy when the best friend calls wanting to hang out or be fake and manipulative complimenting the best friend because she has some use.

You n*ggas keep playing stupid with women or you'll be in the SnR section complaining that a girl doesn't respond to your text or how your girl cheated on you
All Facts

There is a delicate balance that the female and male energies rely on. Crazy how we're seeing the shift in society, trying to shift the natural balance of men and women.

Last edited by Skilllz; 03-13-2019 at 10:00 AM..

7 days ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 6469 heat pts6469
space
space
$58,631 | Props total: 33491 33491
deffo a Florida headline...

7 days ago '17        #60
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,998 | Props total: 25414 25414

[spoiler - click to view]

7 days ago '05        #61
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,338 | Props total: 2474 2474
 MrTripleDouble said

You n*ggas keep playing stupid with women or you'll be in the SnR section complaining that a girl doesn't respond to your text or how your girl cheated on you.

Prime incel/red pill post here y'all.

BX He Man Woman Haters

7 days ago '10        #62
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$3,077 | Props total: 2632 2632
 Gully Reloaded said
Prime incel/red pill post here y'all.

BX He Man Woman Haters

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home