Humans donít deserve Earth...

most viewed right now
+34  81
26 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '07        #51
bluehefner96 118 heat pts118
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 16344 16344
 Eddie.. said
weird ppl funny lol

first off this cartoon depicts you

secondly, the greatest animal on the planet is supposed to be violent. nature literally couldn't have it any other way.

but its also funny to me how they argue BOTH sides of the argument lol. when theres so much more important things to ponder. guess if you have time to care about something like this must be nice
Shut up....

1 week ago '17        #52
LeG.O.A.T 119 heat pts119
space
space
$19,310 | Props total: 42867 42867
They left out white people enslaving murdering and raping black women and children.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #53
bluehefner96 118 heat pts118
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 16344 16344
Nice video.....I guess more palatable since it's animated.....but real life is where it's at......

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '05        #54
B-Block 7 heat pts
space
space
$245 | Props total: 522 522
Your truly lost if you don't see the path we're heading and it's inevitable outcome. Eventually there has to be a change in all of our everyday habits and what we support, that's also including me. A good example to start with would be for companies to switch from synthetic plastics to biodegradable hemp plastics in our everyday products eg. computers, phones, TV's, vehicles, etc....and we still get to enjoy the treats of technology.

Also hemp plastic will actually get stronger over time as it takes in carbon dioxide (making it carbon negative).

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by B-Block; 03-11-2019 at 07:48 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '15        #55
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$10,645 | Props total: 28248 28248
 Ron Swanson said
Yeah unfortunately too many decide to r*pe the earth for all shes worth instead of trying to live in balance with it... The day mother nature decides to evict us there will be no amount of money that can save your a*s, thats for damn sure.

I truly believe thereís no way humans could ďkillĒ the earth. Life finds a way. She will k*ll us all thru disease or natural disasters before we k*ll her. Plant life, insects, and general nature will always find a way to adapt. Thatís not saying we should push the limits and fuk sht up. I work as a arborist and just have seen amazing ways trees can go thru hell and still heal itself to live or at least grow clones of itself when it can tell the main tree feels itís dying. Look up the Aspen groves or bristle cone pine tree. One of the largest living organisms in an Aspen grove and the bristle cone the oldest living organism.

1 week ago '17        #56
FiveDeep 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 110 110
Still think we were on that meteor that k*lled the dinosaurs

1 week ago '05        #57
Ron Swanson 336 heat pts336
space
space
$42,076 | Props total: 54279 54279
 DamianDragunov said
I truly believe thereís no way humans could ďkillĒ the earth. Life finds a way. She will k*ll us all thru disease or natural disasters before we k*ll her. Plant life, insects, and general nature will always find a way to adapt. Thatís not saying we should push the limits and fuk sht up. I work as a arborist and just have seen amazing ways trees can go thru hell and still heal itself to live or at least grow clones of itself when it can tell the main tree feels itís dying. Look up the Aspen groves or bristle cone pine tree. One of the largest living organisms in an Aspen grove and the bristle cone the oldest living organism.

i agree 100% that nature will find a way but as we've seen not all of it will make it unfortunately and some of that was due DIRECTLY to human greed/want... I still believe we could be living in a better balance with the earth, no need for Japanese fishing vessels to literally r*pe the waters they are in, sh*t like that has to stop... k*lling Rhino's for their horns (that are the same sh*t as human fingernails) has to stop... Nature itself has a balance, not sure why so many disrespect that balance the way they do.
+3   

1 week ago '14        #58
tygamann1 161 heat pts161
space
space
$12,688 | Props total: 16171 16171

1 week ago '12        #59
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 64037 64037
 prexero said
We are the aliens
you know what I meant

1 week ago '17        #60
bvali 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 767 767
Didn't even show the r*pe and destruction of every culture around the world they came into contact with

1 week ago '18        #61
GODGOAT 3 heat pts
space
space
$881 | Props total: 1561 1561
He gets the n word pass

1 week ago '05        #62
B-Block 7 heat pts
space
space
$245 | Props total: 522 522
 bluehefner96 said
Nice video.....I guess more palatable since it's animated.....but real life is where it's at......

I used to work at a poultry farm for 5 years, k*lled 300 to 500 chickens a day. One day I just ended up quitting I just couldn't work there anymore...didn't agree with the whole process.

I'm not against hunting for food by any means but to raise a certain species in barely livable conditions and for them to just be slaughtered by the masses is all sorts of wrong.

After I quit I became more wise on where and what kind of meat I buy, I've also cut the amount of meat I intake in my diet.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #63
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,823 | Props total: 11514 11514
 bvali said
Didn't even show the r*pe and destruction of every culture around the world they came into contact with
Go home roger

1 week ago '05        #64
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,351 | Props total: 7173 7173
 BrooklynDamien said
Video is accurate. About what is being done and who is doing it. It ain't us. What are we gonna do is the question
Cool. Would love to see what you wear, what you eat, what you use and how you get around since you are not part of the problem.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #65
Goosie McNeen 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,555 | Props total: 4436 4436
 dtdroid said
Yeah but

white people bad

black people good
@

No race bs

1 week ago '17        #66
Tony Calamari 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 1290 1290
Video is gay af couldnít make it past the snake boots. Get this preachy ish outta here, prolly some soft a*s vegan atheist made this.

Human nature has been corrupted as we know from the Bible. Everything here and now is as it is meant to be. Making clothes and eating animals for food is not bad.

1 week ago '13        #67
dtdroid 165 heat pts165
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 38659 38659
 Goosie McNeen said
@

No race bs
Safe under satire fair use policy -- im not espousing that opinion as my own but rather ridiculing the actual racists

@

1 week ago '13        #68
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,074 | Props total: 25328 25328
 Eddie.. said
weird ppl funny lol

first off this cartoon depicts you

secondly, the greatest animal on the planet is supposed to be violent. nature literally couldn't have it any other way.

but its also funny to me how they argue BOTH sides of the argument lol. when theres so much more important things to ponder. guess if you have time to care about something like this must be nice
Other animals donít walk around pondering, much less proclaiming, that they are the ďgreatestĒ animals. ďGreatnessĒ is a subjective term tied to ego.

Iíd argue that an animal that seems hell bent on the destruction of itís own species and environment is quite possibly the worst animal.

1 week ago '13        #69
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Tony Calamari said
Video is gay af couldnít make it past the snake boots. Get this preachy ish outta here, prolly some soft a*s vegan atheist made this.

Human nature has been corrupted as simply a*serted in the Bible and blindly accepted as fact. Everything here and now is as it I ignorantly think itís meant to be. Making clothes and eating animals for food is not bad, unless done so at the detriment of the environment that sustains us.
Fixed

1 week ago '13        #70
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 LeG.O.A.T said
They left out white people enslaving murdering and raping black women and children.
r*pe and murder is certainly not exclusive to a single ethnicity. Humankind has been doing so since forever.

1 week ago '10        #71
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,600 | Props total: 6802 6802
Cats really bi*ching and complaining their i-phone screens. Fck off people, we enjoy the pleasures of progress. Is what it is.

1 week ago '17        #72
LeG.O.A.T 119 heat pts119
space
space
$19,310 | Props total: 42867 42867
 SimpinAintEz said
Rape and murder is certainly not exclusive to a single ethnicity. Humankind has been doing so since forever.
Huh

Did you not see enslaving? They r*ped and murdered men women amd children during that same time.

Yes sick but true.

1 week ago '13        #73
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 LeG.O.A.T said
Huh

Did you not see enslaving? They r*ped and murdered men women amd children during that same time.

Yes sick but true.

Sure. Humankind have been raping, murdering, and enslaving men, women, and children since forever. In other news, the sky is blue.

1 week ago '10        #74
Akira Son Bio 230 heat pts230
space
space
$53,159 | Props total: 21212 21212
 AlBooBoo said
Cats are fking stupid so Iíll keep posting
I'm a keep slapping then, you animal racist

1 week ago '17        #75
Tony Calamari 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 1290 1290
 SimpinAintEz said
Fixed
Youíre an insecure atheist

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  42
NBA 10 Years Later: 2009 NBA Re-Draft; The Way It Should Have Been
78 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-116online now  41
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+84online now  41
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
BOX Broner's Sexuality Officially In Question by the Rainbow Community
50 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy