Mar 10 - Proposed Alabama Law Would Require A Drug Test Before Receiving Food Stamps

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #26
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,096 | Props total: 38619 38619
 Gold Face said
One of the bigger f*g**ts on boxden

The fact you think that people scamming food stamps isn’t an epidemic is comical

Would love to see how you can have statistics of people scamming food stamps when their not getting caught for it

Classic lib talking about matters that you can’t even see from your vantage point

You would never step in the hood

I’m a man of the people I go anywhere
Lmao obviously I hit a nerve.

You’ve been embarrassed enough for one night. Go play somewhere.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 03-10-2019 at 07:05 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,151 | Props total: 46239 46239
 OldBusiness said
They're just throwing money away.

Invest in programs that'll give these people skills.

Wouldnt cost sh*t to push them to training to make them carpenters, electricians, painters, mechanics, or training for clerical/office work. The return off the investment would be the decrease in benefits being provided by the state, the increase in tax revenue being gained from these families, a decrease in petty crime and improvement in neighborhoods/quality of living for people busy working, and not busy surviving makes to much sense it seems.

I dont care what party people are in...they all should want a government that promotes living a decent lifestyle while working and having a sense of value. Putting these people to work in an empowering way would change the communities they reside in.

Instead..they'd rather treat folks like a moving target that needs to be crippled. This is America
It's not about building them up but keeping them down. If the people they hate gain traction and power, they know not only will they be voted out but businesses they and their "donors" run will suffer.

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Neg Mwen 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,316 | Props total: 5030 5030
 Skateboard T said
Lmao obviously I hit a nerve.

You’ve been embarrassed enough for one night. Go play somewhere.

Skeletor Scott tried this sh*t in FL and it was a fu*king embarrassment because the end results shat all over the "poor people are lazy, drug-addled degenerates" trope

And you got some d*ckhead claiming he's from FL trying to support this
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #29
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,930 | Props total: 5927 5927
First page is pure comedy...lmaoo
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #30
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 21947 21947
This dude buying handjobs and talking about liberals not being man enough to do something
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
DaQCKing 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,707 | Props total: 27609 27609
They tried this somewhere else and it failed miserably. Another effort in the war on the poor.

2 weeks ago '15        #32
micropave 2066 heat pts2066
space
space
$8,364 | Props total: 65753 65753
Ghetto and trailer BX mad

2 weeks ago '17        #33
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 26012 26012
 Lord God said
This dude buying handjobs and talking about liberals not being man enough to do something
Bruh he just likes attention. This sh*t pathetic.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #34
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 12711 12711
 Skateboard T said
You want to get people off drugs? Allow police to divert to rehab instead of jail, create drug courts in every county and every federal district .
People are NEVER gonna stop using drugs. Take the drug away, they'll get high off something else.

I don't feel too sorry for people with drug habits either. They WANT to get high. They want the good sh*t. They don't want help.

2 weeks ago '15        #35
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 7684 7684
 Yung Dilla said
If this pass it'll spread like Wild fire. This is hella unconstitutional tho
So is selling your food stamps for drugs.

2 weeks ago '06        #36
Yung Dilla 1578 heat pts1578
space
space
$63,368 | Props total: 65664 65664
 Fantastic said
So is selling your food stamps for drugs.
Okay what does one have to do with the other? Not a fu*king thing so why'd you bring that up?
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #37
6.Yrs 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,696 | Props total: 12203 12203
 Skateboard T said
Waste of resources. People game these systems all the time and the drug testing companies make billions. Meanwhile, the "problem" you thought you were solving isn't solved at all.

You want to get people off drugs? Allow police to divert to rehab instead of jail, create drug courts in every county and every federal district .
This is the only correct answer.

2 weeks ago '08        #38
Datboitrill 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,774 | Props total: 2770 2770
They've been talking about this for the last 5 years now still nothing

2 weeks ago '04        #39
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 3530 3530
if u living on government cheese u shouldnt be able to afford no drugs mang
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #40
awww 138 heat pts138
space
space
$7,510 | Props total: 29260 29260

2 weeks ago '06        #41
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,675 | Props total: 11972 11972
 Skateboard T said
Waste of resources. People game these systems all the time and the drug testing companies make billions. Meanwhile, the "problem" you thought you were solving isn't solved at all.

They are probably spending more money on the drug testing then they are saving on denying people.

Also they are leaving people who are dealing with addiction with no resources to help them. So basically they are forcing them to suffer n live a life of crime.

2 weeks ago '17        #42
LegendaryLegend 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,400 | Props total: 10565 10565
 Skateboard T said

Exactly, all they do is have their kids p*ss in containers.

2 weeks ago '17        #43
Officialjm3 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 5094 5094
This sh*t is gonna backfire so hard

2 weeks ago '04        #44
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,165 | Props total: 4433 4433
 Gold Face said
Itís sad that yíall liberals are so soft you canít look a human in the face and say whatís it gonna be drugs or food boss. Your choice you a full grown adult
Florida had drug test for food stamp and quickly stopped when they realized they spent more money on the test than giving out ebt.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #45
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,787 | Props total: 7216 7216
 Yung Dilla said
If this pass it'll spread like Wild fire. This is hella unconstitutional tho
what part of the constitution says that the government owes you snap benefits paid by taxes it collects from other non drug using taxpayers?

2 weeks ago '05        #46
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Skateboard T said
at least I'm not delusional enough to think a program that has repeatedly failed to reach its goal will work if we try over and over again.

I thought you were supposed to be the party that was against government spending on pointless programs?

You've already come out as pro-s*x trafficking, now you're pro-government waste?

I'm starting to think you're not even American...
There are many non-drug using taxpayers that say that providing SNAP benefits to people who don't even care about their own fu*king health is also government waste.

2 weeks ago '05        #47
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Multiple states have tried it, and its failed every time.

Stats and past attempts proved they end up spending more on the drug testing than they do catching people/saving money.

I remember Paul Ryan's district tried this back on like 07 and out of like 2500 people who took a drug test the only person to come up hot was a VETERAN who couldnt afford his pills, so he started bumming them off another veteran who felt bad for him

For the 7 states that have tried:

They're literally throwing money into the fire for no reason rather than spending it on job & training programs that could get people off welfare

Rather than provide training to make people great contributors to society, they would rather invest in wasteful ways to make them poor

what a crock of fu*king bullsh*t. I went to free public school in Detroit like everybody else and I'm already a contributor to society. You think throwing more "training" at fu*king junkies is going to help? You are delusional.

2 weeks ago '12        #48
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,669 | Props total: 48179 48179
 slim_d20 said
what a crock of fu*king bullsh*t. I went to free public school in Detroit like everybody else and I'm already a contributor to society. You think throwing more "training" at fu*king junkies is going to help? You are delusional.
Then you obviously didnt learn sh*t from that education cause if you read my posts in the thread and the link I dropped you would see that less than 1 percent of them are "junkiez"..they're just poor.

And then you're a person from detroit arguing against the idea of the government you pay for-the same government that damn near eradicated your city-needing to do more to empower its citizens.

You're multiple levels of stupid I'd need a whole week to lay it all out
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #49
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,669 | Props total: 48179 48179
 VictoryThagr8 said
Florida had drug test for food stamp and quickly stopped when they realized they spent more money on the test than giving out ebt.
Every state that's tried it has realized not even 1 percent of snap users are drug abusers. Not even 0.05 percent

I think Florisa was the state that spent 1.5 million on it only to catch enough people to save less than 15 grand a year

2 weeks ago '05        #50
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Then you obviously didnt learn sh*t from that education cause if you read my posts in the thread and the link I dropped you would see that less than 1 percent of them are "junkiez"..they're just poor.

And then you're a person from detroit arguing against the idea of the government you pay for-the same government that damn near eradicated your city-needing to do more to empower its citizens.

You're multiple levels of stupid I'd need a whole week to lay it all out
aint going back and forth with you dumb n*gga. ignore list expanded.

Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  46
NBA Exposing Rachel Nichols Lying on ESPN
113 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  31
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  23
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  20
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
377 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy