Captain Marvel DT Review

most viewed right now
-68  68
89 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+26  52
65 comments @sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #51
Tha Boss 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$25,431 | Props total: 50518 50518
 Michael said
When i saw how Fury lost his eye I went to take a sh*t.

How it happen? Put spoilers

2 weeks ago '06        #52
Michael 785 heat pts785
space
space
$88,874 | Props total: 23317 23317
 Tha Boss said
How it happen? Put spoilers

[spoiler - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #53
Doc Da Great 235 heat pts235
space
space
$3,274 | Props total: 13940 13940
 Rick Sanchez said
I went with my girlfriend, you will probably go by yourself and clap after watching it.
[pic - click to view]

Oh. Wow. This is embarrassing m, you actually felt the need to get defensive for some bullsh*t you started by typing on an Internet forum full of strangers.

That you took your girlfriend. Wow.

Why do you this ? Imma suicidal, egotistical internet nerd n*gga with I’m pretty sure a god complex and In the end I win everybody over by being hilarious and charming.

You. Can’t. Touch. Me.
[pic - click to view]

You haven’t suffered enough to be this cool and you will never be if you keep trying to prove it to everyone.

Be chill. Stop f*ghting. Try to have fun duke. Stop being a fu*king downer dog. Sheesh.

k*ll yourself or don’t. Just make the choice and stop taking it out on people you feel are weaker than you. Which I don’t get you somebody fu*king with me and following me around.

If anything I’m some kind of of problem for you.

Leave me alone or something ? I don’t get what or why you’re doing this. You suck at this.

Cmon cmon. Are proud of the effort thus far ?

2 weeks ago '17        #54
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1460 1460
 I_REP_VA said
People who saw it please let me know if itís worth it.
If you're a Marvel fan, it's worth checking out. The story's nothing special, but there's some decent moments with good production value (and the feminist undertones weren't obnoxious). In the pantheon of MCU movies, it's above average, just not in my top 5.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #55
Rick Sanchez 9 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Doc Da Great said
Oh. Wow. This is embarrassing m, you actually felt the need to get defensive for some bullsh*t you started by typing on an Internet forum full of strangers.

That you took your girlfriend. Wow.

Why do you this ? Imma suicidal, egotistical internet nerd n*gga with Iím pretty sure a god complex and In the end I win everybody over by being hilarious and charming.

You. Canít. Touch. Me.
[pic - click to view]

You havenít suffered enough to be this cool and you will never be if you keep trying to prove it to everyone.

Be chill. Stop f*ghting. Try to have fun duke. Stop being a fu*king downer dog. Sheesh.

k*ll yourself or donít. Just make the choice and stop taking it out on people you feel are weaker than you. Which I donít get you somebody fu*king with me and following me around.

If anything Iím some kind of of problem for you.

Leave me alone or something ? I donít get what or why youíre doing this. You suck at this.

Cmon cmon. Are proud of the effort thus far ?
what effort did I put in? All I said was you would enjoy it because you are a hoe and then you showed how big of a bi*ch you are by the essay you just wrote. Dont try to trade blow for blow with me. My chin made of iron yours is suicidal.
[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #56
space
space
 Rick Sanchez said
what effort did I put in? All I said was you would enjoy it because you are a hoe and then you showed how big of a bi*ch you are by the essay you just wrote. Dont try to trade blow for blow with me. My chin made of iron yours is suicidal.
[pic - click to view]

Fam, I look forward to meeting my match in terms of rapier wit and sharp Tongue humor. It’s not you I’m just not that into you my guy. Sorry.

Take this weak sh*t someplace else, it’s not good enough.

I’m better than this low sh*t right here. We’re not compatible this isn’t fun. so stop. Really simple, why waste ya life not enjoying yourself.

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 03-08-2019 at 03:09 PM..

2 weeks ago '06        #57
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,008 | Props total: 38402 38402
 Michael said

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
Rick Sanchez 9 heat pts
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
Fam, I look forward to meeting my match in terms of rapier wit and sharp Tongue humor. Itís not you Iím just not that into you my guy. Sorry.

Take this weak sh*t someplace else, itís not good enough.

Iím better than this low sh*t right here. Weíre not compatible this isnít fun. so stop. Really simple, why waste ya life not enjoying yourself.
So in the end I win by being hilarious and charming.

You. Canít. Touch. Me.

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #59
Michael 785 heat pts785
space
space
$88,874 | Props total: 23317 23317
 Skateboard T said

At the end of the day.. it's stupid.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
space
space
 Rick Sanchez said
So in the end I win by being hilarious and charming.

You. Can’t. Touch. Me.

[pic - click to view]

Rick. Give up this pointless dream. Your predecessors weren’t good enough, and neither are you. It runs in your blood.

There is nothing for you here. Find another. It’s for the best.

2 weeks ago '06        #61
Avarice 
space
space
$220 | Props total: 313 313
Save it Thursday night....movie was OK....Feminism was strong wit that one but it was OK....def just felt like a setup movie for Infinity War than anything else...

I'm not a fan of how she got her powers but it at least makes sense why shes so OP

She's a wooden fu*kin actress tho...gah damn she's boring....the black lady and her daughter had way better acting chops....

Changing what the Skrulls are all about is some bullsh*t too unless something makes them go bad whenever we get a proper F4 movie
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #62
Rick Sanchez 9 heat pts
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
Rick. Give up this pointless dream. Your predecessors werenít good enough, and neither are you. It runs in your blood.

There is nothing for you here. Find another. Itís for the best.

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #63
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$14,630 | Props total: 30947 30947
 Skateboard T said
(Low) Top 10 marvel movie imo

[pic - click to view]

Honestly, only people who seem to be hating hard on it are the ones who were hating hard on it before it even dropped. Itís basically to save face, itís not a GOAT MCU movie but itís better than most of them. And it sends the girl power message just as a matter of fact that there are two bad a*s women in it, thereís virtually no overt, force it down your throat feminism like all the incels thought there would be.
Yea it seems impossible to objectively dislike this movie

2 weeks ago '18        #64
space
space
 Rick Sanchez said

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO.

[pic - click to view]

Couldnít have happened to a nicer guy. This convo Issa wrap.

2 weeks ago '18        #65
yunhsus 18 heat pts18
space
space
$553 | Props total: 4786 4786
 The Red Hood said
Saw it just now nowhere near as bad as those pitiful trailers but just standard marvel movie nothing really noteworthy good or bad. Shouldíve dove more into the kree/skrull war a bit more. Action was kinda dull because sheís stronger than everyone. Movie kinda ruined fury though like they told Sam to just be himself instead of super spy.

All in all enjoyed watching it. But in reality you could wait on this one. If you like light hearted fun youíll enjoy it. If youíre looking for winter soldier quality this ainít it.
What kind of bs is this? The movie is trash, the movie has no personality, brie larson is like Andrew Garfield, she doesn't embody the role. And i don't even know why they made a captain marvel movie, that character is one of the most unpopular Marvel characters that has had cancelation after cancellation.

And the way fury lost his eye is stupid.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #66
yunhsus 18 heat pts18
space
space
$553 | Props total: 4786 4786
 Skateboard T said
(Low) Top 10 marvel movie imo

[pic - click to view]

Honestly, only people who seem to be hating hard on it are the ones who were hating hard on it before it even dropped. Itís basically to save face, itís not a GOAT MCU movie but itís better than most of them. And it sends the girl power message just as a matter of fact that there are two bad a*s women in it, thereís virtually no overt, force it down your throat feminism like all the incels thought there would be.
Captain marvel over home coming and iron man? Lmao, delete your fu*king account
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #67
mumbosauce 272 heat pts272
space
space
space
$10,988 | Props total: 16862 16862
 Yung Tee said
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not the best MCU movie so I understand why it’s at the bottom of that list, but I really don’t think it’s as bad as people make out
List is bs

AoU > Avengers
GotG II > GotG I
Ironman III > Ironman I
Thor II > Thor I

Ant-Man & Wasp > Spider-Man? Foh

2 weeks ago '14        #68
space
space
space
 yunhsus said
And the way fury lost his eye is stupid.
And Star-Lord saved the Galaxy with a dance off. Big deal
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #69
icontrell 3 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 3692 3692

2 weeks ago '14        #70
space
space
space
 Avarice said
Changing what the Skrulls are all about is some bullsh*t too unless something makes them go bad whenever we get a proper F4 movie

The producer said not all Skrulls are bad just like not all humans are good.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #71
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 2891 2891
 mumbosauce said
The producer said not all Skrulls are bad just like not all humans are good.
I agree with that. It doesn't make sense for every person in a entire alien race to be evil.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #72
Mumbletaker 69 heat pts69
space
space
$15,772 | Props total: 14847 14847
Fury told everyone

and that's the story I believe

2 weeks ago '13        #73
Godric 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 3652 3652
 Rick Sanchez said

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO.
Why are you arguing with a kid with Aspergers?
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #74
Godric 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 3652 3652
 mumbosauce said
And Star-Lord saved the Galaxy with a dance off. Big deal
And Batman stopped beating Supermans a*s when he heard her name was Martha..........and yet every Marvel fan on the internet had to tell the rest of the world how stupid that was.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #75
Yung Tee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$817 | Props total: 1926 1926
 mumbosauce said
List is bs

AoU > Avengers
GotG II > GotG I
Ironman III > Ironman I
Thor II > Thor I

Ant-Man & Wasp > Spider-Man? Foh
I don’t know if that user make that list up himself or he got it from somewhere else, but I’ve actually seen so many websites have similar lists but I don’t get it cause I disagree with them. But yh, I agree with what you’re saying tbh, especially Ant-Man & The Wasp, that’s another MCU movie that I had to watch twice because it wasn’t capturing my full attention. Ant-Man & The Wasp is probably the MCU movie I like the least, but to be fair I wasn’t really paying attention when I watched it & I don’t really remember the storyline...maybe I should watch it again for the 3rd time

I’ll probably just watch all the Marvel movies again before The End Game comes out

Home      

most viewed right now
+103online now  16
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+258online now  15
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... ďBoxdenís HBCU Athelete of the Year!Ē
135 comments
1 day ago