Captain Marvel DT Review

most viewed right now
-68  68
89 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+26  54
65 comments @sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '07        #26
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 2891 2891
Movie was OK. The last 20 and after credits scene was probably what I enjoyed the most. Definitely one of the lower tier movies and just a set up for endgame.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Doc Da Great 235 heat pts235
space
space
$3,274 | Props total: 13940 13940
 Ifeellikekobe said
Dont let this incel ruin a great review by double toasted. Op wouldn't be so mad if he head over to Dtmech.com

2 weeks ago '18        #28
space
space
Yo here’s a question. Do the hoes like it ? Isn’t this for them ?

2 weeks ago '05        #29
Muggz 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$6,646 | Props total: 7305 7305
 Skateboard T said
(Low) Top 10 marvel movie imo

[pic - click to view]

Honestly, only people who seem to be hating hard on it are the ones who were hating hard on it before it even dropped. Itís basically to save face, itís not a GOAT MCU movie but itís better than most of them. And it sends the girl power message just as a matter of fact that there are two bad a*s women in it, thereís virtually no overt, force it down your throat feminism like all the incels thought there would be.
Wtf is with nerds and this Incel sh*t. I work with a diverse team that can intertact with tons of different people verbally on any given day Iíve never heard someone say Incel or have seen it anywhere online BUT here. Yíall sound like some trump heads
Itís funny how u say the movie doesnít force its feminism bullsh*t on the audience but these n*ggas in the review say the exact opposite and thatís one of the movies problems, sh*t they even show a clip of it! so FOH with that
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #30
Muggz 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
Ainít u that mentally challenged kid that got banned from boxden awhile ago? Did you take your handlerís laptop?

2 weeks ago '04        #31
Top Shelf 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,080 | Props total: 7176 7176
 Skateboard T said

[pic - click to view]

Honestly, only people who seem to be hating hard on it are the ones who were hating hard on it before it even dropped. It’s basically to save face, it’s not a GOAT MCU movie but it’s better than most of them. And it sends the girl power message just as a matter of fact that there are two bad a*s women in it, there’s virtually no overt, force it down your throat feminism like all the incels thought there would be.
I agree with the list but I would of put the og antman a lil higher than the sequel
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #32
droid3000 1147 heat pts1147
space
space
$31,715 | Props total: 42778 42778
The first half of the movie was super underwhelming but seeing her go apesh!t at the end made up for it. Really the Larson casting just isn't a good one, very little charisma/personality and this has to be one unfunniest Marvel movies yet. Most Marvel movies are just slightly above average save for a few great ones here and there (infinity war, winter soldier) but this barely reaches that bar. 6.5/10

Last edited by droid3000; 03-08-2019 at 04:00 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #33
Muggz 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said
Dont let this incel ruin a great review by double toasted. Op wouldn't be so mad if he head over to Dtmech.com

Donít let this f*g**t tell u anything, the only place u can find Incel is boxden, live from this guys parents basement which he has turned into his gay s*x dungeon, endlessly ingaged in Internet forum wars online (think about it, this is only 1 website we know about, this n*gga on at least 10 at a time) while flirting with his ďboysĒ on grinder

2 weeks ago '13        #34
Phenom354 
space
space
$10,598 | Props total: 9340 9340
It's was the best Superman movie yet.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #35
droid3000 1147 heat pts1147
space
space
$31,715 | Props total: 42778 42778
 Muggz said
Donít let this f*g**t tell u anything, the only place u can find Incel is boxden, live from this guys parents basement which he has turned into his gay s*x dungeon, endlessly ingaged in Internet forum wars online (think about it, this is only 1 website we know about, this n*gga on at least 10 at a time) while flirting with his ďboysĒ on grinder

[pic - click to view]

What is incel? Examining the Ďrebellioní praised by Toronto van attack suspect

2 weeks ago '16        #36
Yung Tee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$817 | Props total: 1926 1926
 Skateboard T said

[pic - click to view]

Honestly, only people who seem to be hating hard on it are the ones who were hating hard on it before it even dropped. Itís basically to save face, itís not a GOAT MCU movie but itís better than most of them. And it sends the girl power message just as a matter of fact that there are two bad a*s women in it, thereís virtually no overt, force it down your throat feminism like all the incels thought there would be.
Slightly off topic - maybe Iím just bias because I was a big Hulk fan as a kid, I used to watch the cartoons & old movies all the time, but I never understood why so many people called The Incredible Hulk movie trash. Donít get me wrong, itís not the best MCU movie so I understand why itís at the bottom of that list, but I really donít think itís as bad as people make out
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #37
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,008 | Props total: 38402 38402
 Yung Tee said
Slightly off topic - maybe Iím just bias because I was a big Hulk fan as a kid, I used to watch the cartoons & old movies all the time, but I never understood why so many people called The Incredible Hulk movie trash. Donít get me wrong, itís not the best MCU movie so I understand why itís at the bottom of that list, but I really donít think itís as bad as people make out
Honestly I think as a purely standalone list I'd put it higher up, but I give some weight to how each film operates within the entire universe and the fact that that movie is kind of meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe hurts it for me.

But I agree, when people talk about the movie by itself, it's not particularly bad, it's a bit rushed at times and besides Norton the acting is so so, but I think if I was rating each one as purely an individual movie I'd probably put it above the iron-man sequels.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 33582 33582
 Muggz said
Good grief this random

2 weeks ago '12        #39
iamsweets 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,803 | Props total: 6741 6741
 micropave said
They scheduled this movie to release on international women's day, that's all you need to know
Did you say the same thing about Black Panther release during BHM? Or Independence day releasing around 4th or July? Or do you just hate women?

2 weeks ago '06        #40
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,008 | Props total: 38402 38402
 Muggz said
Whenever somebody posts weird obviously fabricated sh*t like this about another poster I always feel like it says way more about the person who came up with it than it does the person they're talking about lol.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #41
micropave 2058 heat pts2058
space
space
$8,332 | Props total: 65367 65367
 iamsweets said
Did you say the same thing about Black Panther release during BHM? Or Independence day releasing around 4th or July? Or do you just hate women?
Calm your pu**y lips, if you wanna like the movie go for it, I think you just wanna see other men get whipped by girls to even out the reality of your life
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #42
iamsweets 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,803 | Props total: 6741 6741
 micropave said
Calm your pu**y lips, if you wanna like the movie go for it, I think you just wanna see other men get whipped by girls to even out the reality of your life
Thx for answering my question, now go play in traffic

2 weeks ago '18        #43
space
space
 Muggz said
Ain’t u that mentally challenged kid that got banned from boxden awhile ago? Did you take your handler’s laptop?
...Um...

I was quoting him for the dtmerch joke, I’m subbed over there plus he knows I’m subbed over there he’s called it out because I one time screen capped and blah whatever before it’s an in joke. Korey somehow makes a random segue to the dtmerch promo it’s been a thing for months.

I’m aware you didn’t know that, so I’m gonna take this lil emotional outburst aside and kick that sh*t into the sun. It’s cool. No worries.

2 weeks ago '13        #44
Dmv1989 139 heat pts139
space
space
$3,136 | Props total: 17146 17146
Heard they had to get this bi*ch a butt double for endgame

Still gonna check this out sometime next week tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #45
cluckaluck 245 heat pts245
space
space
$14,553 | Props total: 14814 14814
It was cool .... dont get why people are upset ......
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #46
micropave 2058 heat pts2058
space
space
$8,332 | Props total: 65367 65367
 iamsweets said
Thx for answering my question, now go play in traffic
Have a nice day sweet cheeks
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #47
Rick Sanchez 9 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Doc Da Great said
Yo here’s a question. Do the hoes like it ? Isn’t this for them ?
I heard bi*ches hollering and clapping after the mid-credit scene when I went. So I expect you probably will too hoe a*s n*gga.

Last edited by Rick Sanchez; 03-08-2019 at 02:40 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #48
Yung Tee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$817 | Props total: 1926 1926
 Skateboard T said
Honestly I think as a purely standalone list I'd put it higher up, but I give some weight to how each film operates within the entire universe and the fact that that movie is kind of meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe hurts it for me.

But I agree, when people talk about the movie by itself, it's not particularly bad, it's a bit rushed at times and besides Norton the acting is so so, but I think if I was rating each one as purely an individual movie I'd probably put it above the iron-man sequels.
Yeah that’s true I guess, it’s a good movie but there’s not really a connection to the other movies. There’s a few MCU movies that I had to watch twice because the 1st time I watched them, either I kept switching off cause it wasn’t capturing my attention, or I just didn’t understand it, but Hulk wasn’t one of them, I really enjoyed it but I understand why it’s so low on the list

It’s funny you mentioned the Iron Man sequels because those are one of the movies that I had to watch twice. I think I started daydreaming when I was watching them or something so I didn’t really rememebr the storylines, but I enjoyed them the 2nd time I watched them though. I’d put The Incredible Hulk above those too though tbh

2 weeks ago '18        #49
space
space
 Rick Sanchez said
I heard bi*ches hollering and clapping after the mid-credit scene when i went. So i expect you probably will too hoe a*s n*gga.
But rick, you went.

Wouldnít that make you the hoe here ?
[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '18        #50
Rick Sanchez 9 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Doc Da Great said
But rick, you went.

Wouldn’t that make you the hoe here ?
[pic - click to view]

I went with my girlfriend, you will probably go by yourself and clap after watching it.
[pic - click to view]

+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+103online now  16
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+258online now  15
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... ďBoxdenís HBCU Athelete of the Year!Ē